Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (31218 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, I love our black sisters and i prefer them sexually to white ladies. Latinos you talked about have black genes in them because they are products of interracial unions between blacks and whites. Black is sexier!!!

Shut up. Latinos are a product of the union between native Americans and Caucasians.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

you clealy have not heard of the latinas. look, im as black as the next guy and i'll never marry a latina but to tell myself black is the best there is to say God doesnt Exist. which is a lie. our mothers and sisters are black and we love them but pretending they would win Miss Universe every year is what is called patriotism. and it wont get us anywhere. the black girls themselves know, why do you think they are all running after Kylie Jenner and Kim Kadarshian?? lies are sweet. truth hurts.
its self esteem issues that make a number of young black ladies rate Kim k and co as a model of beauty.not saying Kim k is ugly but i am sure in that south Africa u staying there are lots of ladies with better killer curves than Kim K and besides her booty is plastic. A lot of ladies here have the natural backside of which Kim k and co spent thousands of dollars to acquire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
its self esteem issues that make a number of young black ladies rate Kim k and co as a model of beauty.not saying Kim k is ugly but i am sure in that south Africa u staying there are lots of ladies with better killer curves than Kim K and besides her booty is plastic. A lot of ladies here have the natural backside of which Kim k and co spent thousands of dollars to acquire.
so we say white women are hot and your women rate white women as hot too but you gonna oppose all that and say Black is Hotter?? how does that work?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
take it from me bro if not for green card or European papers i doubt it if any of our fellow naija brothers would have engaged in marriage with white ladies. Look at the ones married to white women abroad they still come back secretly to marry nigerian wives. The only nigerian men who don't return back are those ones married to other African women. That speaks volume enough. Even the south American ladies op was referring about are mostly built like black women figure wise(minus Argentinan girls). They have heavy buttocks, they are brown skinned and they have full lips. They have black genes in them.

Lefu leave all these people. Saying our women are not beautiful. I have laid with most of these races they are comparing our girls to. Yes the latinas have nice ukwus comparable to those of our girls, but there is that substance missing when you bed them that I get when I am with a very pretty ukwacious Nigerian babe. So everyman to his own wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

everyone is mixed boss coz we all originate from one set of parents.dont let that phase you about the latinas. black maybe sexier to you but you need to understand that its only that way coz deep down you know you'll never meet a latina so your mind never bothers viewing latinas as sexy. same way guys consider rich women not sexy. its not coz they are not sexy but the mind doesnt bother seeing as sexy what it cant get.
Honestly it is not that i can't meet latinos or whites to hook up with. If I am crazy about them, i would definitely meet them. So many Nigerian guys have hooked up white ladies even from online dating sites and all that. The truth is that I don't find them sexually attractive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

You keep mentioning killer curves and booty. What about the facial features? What about shoulder width? What about athletic physiques? You think it's just booty and curves that makes Kim K attractive? Sub sahrahan African women have uglier facial features than women from other parts of the world. This is fact. They also tend to have broader shoulders, thicker calves, and more athletic physiques, and these are primarily masculine traits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
Honestly it is not that i can't meet latinos or whites to hook up with. If I am crazy about them, i would definitely meet them. So many Nigerian guys have hooked up white ladies even from online dating sites and all that. The truth is that I don't find them sexually attractive.
and the funny thing is that none of us are crazy about latinas. if i say genevieve is beautifful doesnt mean im crazy about her.its an observation. just as if i say Black women are not beautiful doesnt mean i hate them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
take it from me bro if not for green card or European papers i doubt it if any of our fellow naija brothers would have engaged in marriage with white ladies. Look at the ones married to white women abroad they still come back secretly to marry nigerian wives. The only nigerian men who don't return back are those ones married to other African women. That speaks volume enough. Even the south American ladies op was referring about are mostly built like black women figure wise(minus Argentinan girls). They have heavy buttocks, they are brown skinned and they have full lips. They have black genes in them.

They come back to marry primarily because it's easier to lord over our ladies. Not because our ladies are more attractive.

And by the way your argument is flawed. Asiatic men don't typically marry Eastern European women. It doesn't mean Eastern European women are less attractive than Asiatic women. You can say beauty is subjective, but an attractive woman would turn the heads of anyone.

Drop Genevieve or Juliet Ibrahim (GH I know) in any part of globe, and men would be falling over themselves to get their attention.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

They come back to marry primarily because it's easier to lord over our ladies. Not because our ladies are more attractive.

And by the way your argument is flawed. Asiatic men don't typically marry Eastern European women. It doesn't mean Eastern European women are less attractive than Asiatic women. You can say beauty is subjective, but an attractive woman would turn the heads of anyone.

Drop Genevieve or Juliet Ibrahim (GH I know) in any part of globe, and men would be falling over themselves to get their attention.

-Lord
and thats where you miss the whole point!! you have to drop a celeb to get men flocking....but in latin-america you drop a NOBODY ,a non-celeb , for the same effect!! do you see it??

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

and the funny thing is that none of us are crazy about latinas. if i say genevieve is beautifful doesnt mean im crazy about her.its an observation. just as if i say Black women are not beautiful doesnt mean i hate them.
I clearly stated in my post that i find black ladies more beautiful and sexually attractive to me. Am i not entitled to my choices??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:

You don't have to be sexually attracted to someone to find her objectively attractive.

I'm pretty certain you wouldn't be sexually attracted to Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez, but are you going to say they're not attractive?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kim! Kimbraa! Ermmm.. Them talk say we no fine, what do we do now? cry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

and thats where you miss the whole point!! you have to drop a celeb to get men flocking....but in latin-america you drop a NOBODY ,a non-celeb , for the same effect!! do you see it??

I didn't miss anything. I only gave an example to buttress a point.

Why did you have to pick that out btw? Did you read the whole post, including the comment I quoted?

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
I clearly stated in my post that i find black ladies more beautiful and sexually attractive to me. Am i not entitled to my choices??
you cant turn up at the MTV AFRICA MUSIC AWARDS and insist your favourite artiiste win coz "its your own choice". the winner is what the majority decides and globally now all agree latinas are the best.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

I didn't miss anything. I only gave an example to buttress a point.

Why did you have to pick that out btw
? Did you read the whole post, including the comment I quoted?

-Lord
you mention genevive its OK. i mention genevive its not OK. you too protective of your black sisters lol.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

you mention genevive its OK. i mention genevive its not OK. you too protective of your black sisters lol.

That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, read before replying.

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

You don't have to be sexually attracted to someone to find her objectively attractive.

I'm pretty certain you wouldn't be sexually attracted to Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez, but are you going to say they're not attractive?

-Lord
Some other guys could find them sexually attractive but definitely not me.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, read before replying.

-Lord
if it doesnt make sense lets leave it. life's too short for repeats.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Kim! Kimb.raa! Ermmm.. Them talk say we no fine, what do we do now? cry
LOL. grin Funny thread. At times, it's best to ignore such threads 'cause the Nigerian guys screaming at the top of their voice that Nigerian women are ugly are nothing to write-home about in reality. This is a visual world and anyone could hide behind keypad to type crap. Let's see what the op and his cohorts look like when compared to men from the countries he attributed their women as 'beautiful'.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
kimbraa:
LOL. grin Funny thread. At times, it's best to ignore such threads 'cause the Nigerian guys screaming at the top of their voice that Nigerian women are ugly are nothing to write-home about in reality. This is a visual world and anyone could hide behind keypad to type crap. Let's see what the op and his cohorts look like when compared to men from the countries he attributed their women as 'beautiful'.
do you feel better after vomoting all this out? now rest a while and drink water.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
Some other guys could find them sexually attractive but definitely not me.

The question is just attractive, or if you like use the term pretty (although, it's a shade above attractive). Not sexually attractive...

Are Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez attractive, Y/N?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
our naija sistas always reacting. Never confident in their own skin and ever willing to get their panties in twist over issues like this.

Then they spill out their emotions as usual, resulting in low blows, and even questioning our esteemed OP's sexuality. Typical Ad hominem ish.

Like Wale would say; "...if you real yhu don't say it, if you real we gon feel it.."

My black sistas abeg make una chill small; some of una dey try but y'all got nothing on dem Caucasian chicks, mehn dem girls finee as hell. I mean y'all should look in the mirror, head to toe, fake fake fake. We not hating tho, just stating facts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4378443/top-10-most-beautiful-yoruba

This thread on the front page delineating the "prettiest" Yoruba actresses just substantiates my argument. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

you cant turn up at the MTV AFRICA MUSIC AWARDS and insist your favourite artiiste win coz "its your own choice". the winner is what the majority decides and globally now all agree latinas are the best.
I stated in my post that the majority of African men still find African ladies more attractive, i wasn't referring to how the whole world perceive the attractiveness of the African woman. The onus is now on you to perhaps conduct an opinion poll from African men to find out the attractiveness of the African ladies to a larger number of African men. You may be shocked to discover that more African men still find the African women more attractive in comparison to women from other races.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

You keep mentioning killer curves and booty. What about the facial features? What about shoulder width? What about athletic physiques? You think it's just booty and curves that makes Kim K attractive? Sub sahrahan African women have uglier facial features than women from other parts of the world. This is fact. They also tend to have broader shoulders, thicker calves, and more athletic physiques, and these are primarily masculine traits.
u keep talking about masculine traits in our women but then have u seen German and Austrian women? They are the epitome of masculinazation in women. A number of their women have deep baritone voices with strong facial features. Some of our colleagues married to them bring them during the holiday seasons. Some even have very thick broad shoulders that had make Arnold Swerzernegger and Doulf Lugdren green with envy. I am not saying there ain't no masculine looking women in Nigeria but on the average they are very few. African women are one of the most feminine women u would ever see. Their soft voices,their wide hips,their soft full buttocks u name it man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by LordAdam16: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:
https://www.nairaland.com/4378443/top-10-most-beautiful-yoruba

This thread on the front page delineating the "prettiest" Yoruba actresses just substantiates my argument. grin

You are savage!

Do you really have to rub it in?

-Lord

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
I stated in my post that the majority of African men still find African ladies more attractive, i wasn't referring to how the whole world perceive the attractiveness of the African woman. The onus is now on you to perhaps conduct an opinion poll from African men to find out the attractiveness of the African ladies to a larger number of African men. You may be shocked to discover that more African men still find the African women more attractive in comparison to women from other races.
the moment you dissed the latinas it stopped being about african girls and it went global. your nerve to even compare african black girls to latinas is blasphemy itself. how do you even begin to do that? like really?? are you that patriotic? comparing these things that cant even be confident to walk around with their own hair to the majestic beauties that are the latinas?? are you OK? you cant be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
LordAdam16:

The question is just attractive, or if you like use the term pretty (although, it's a shade above attractive). Not sexually attractive...

Are Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez attractive, Y/N?

-Lord
Of course, they are beautiful ladies. But my argument is that I find black ladies more attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Krazy girl! grin cheesy! I thought you'd suggest we bleach our skin off, trim our shoulders since they make us look "masculine " or probably have hair surgery shocked . What about plastic surgery to make our nose pointed? kikikiki cheesy. Shallow minded beings!

At emboldened, lol sister you don't wanna go there. How can you compare? That is like comparing two unlikely things together. Black men especially Nigerian men aren't attractive either, their diicks and their ability to have sex are all that makes them wanted! Nigerian men are sex objects outside the country. We know this, they know it too but we are no babies to start wailing about their ugly features. We will always be the mature ones cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by dollyjoy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bunch of jobless people. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Jman06(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

the moment you dissed the latinas it stopped being about african girls and it went global. your nerve to even compare african black girls to latinas is blasphemy itself. how do you even begin to do that? like really?? are you that patriotic? comparing these things that cant even be confident to walk around with their own hair to the majestic beauties that are the latinas?? are you OK? you cant be.
I'm very OK bro. Let's just say it's my preference.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Jman06:
I'm very OK bro. Let's just say it's my preference.
its not your preference.its what you can get. if we take you and throw you into asia within 6 months you'll be singing a different tune.the mind falls in love with whats near. learn that and be free.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are Our Virgins Today? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.