Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19536 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2018
k
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
broader audience? It’s only meant for a category of women sha, this thread is not catered for everyone.
That category of women is a targeted audience the wider spectrum of relatable images posted the further the message will go. There is a juxoposition here a message that looks to explore the constructed image of what a black woman should look like and what a black woman wants to look like. What is disheartening is some of the very disparaging comments that seek to undermine an already difficult position Black women find themselves in. Low self esteem and associated feelings of worthlessness stem from some of the views expressed here because these are the very man who will instil little nigglings of doubt and uncertainty by the unfair comparisons and critics they make.

This is no way a criticism of your post if I can be clear there.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by PastorLucifer: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Khonifer:

People like you never see a problem with the numerous threads created to hate on black women, never call them out for their obvious self hate and delusions, but somehow always have something to say about anything empowering black women.

undecided

Aunty how does this post "empower black women"?
undecided

People are just plain illiterate!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

That category of women is a targeted audience the wider spectrum of relatable images posted the further the message will go.
I understand. Completely. Will probably upload more pictures.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Mandrake007(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2018
@XLM33 come and see what you have caused grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

undecided

do you need a dictionary sir?

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
Sorry excuse me.

Why would white women create threads like this or do anything empowering when the whole world validates them? When black men worship them and when they’re the ‘standard of beauty’, why wouldn’t they be so confident. Can you please answer that question?

It has nothing to do with insecurity. Black women are seen as the bottom of the barrel. If we can validate ourselves and uplift ourselves since nobody else, not even our own men want to do that, then what exactly is the problem? Nigga please bounce, this thread is not for you. Osee
Your insecurity is top notch..

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..

let people call you beautiful,, for the fact that few guys called you ugly and you rush to create a thread shows low self esteem..

truth is that non of the ladies you posted are beautiful..

they are just below average like 0.2 out of 100.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by PastorLucifer: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
do you need a dictionary sir?

Using the definition you just posted, show me how this post "empowers black women".

Im waiting...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
black is beautiful indeed lol why don't you have your own picture on your profile? why didn't you post your own picture to stake your claim? you had to download Google pics of black models to make a thread to console yourself,it's just a testament of your low self esteem,only black people say black is beautiful you never hear white people use that phrase because they're confident and know for a fact that they're beautiful,I know this is just a rebuttal for the the previous thread lol this just goes on to prove how sensitive and feinthearted you are I guess the last post made you cry poor thing I guess you look into the mirror and hate what you see so you make a post to comfort yourself and your fellow blackies,if you girls really wanna back up your claims post your pictures or just shut the fvck up and accept the fact and move on.
Gbam you have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
Your first paragraph is just nonsense. Can you please tell me how white women feel bullied or inferior in this white washed planet that we live in? Honestly our men are so pitiful, I really feel sorry for my future child. But to cut the long story short, if you don’t care, why exactly are you on this thread? I don’t understand.
Is that why you want to cry!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Your insecurity is top notch..

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..

let people call you beautiful,, for the fact that few guys called you ugly and you rush to create a thread shows low self esteem..

truth is that non of the ladies you posted are beautiful..

they are just below average like 0.2 out of 100.
Loool. Can I not uplift some people in peace? If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, let me uplift my beautiful people in peace. grin You couldn’t answer any of my questions but you are typing nonsense. Oga,ah beg please go away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by PastorLucifer: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Using the definition you just posted, show me how this post "empowers black women".

Im waiting...

Safiaaa, show us how this post "empowers black women".

What's taking you so long?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Im waiting...
If you don’t know how to read, then I can’t do that job for you. Sorry mate.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
Loool. Can I not uplift some people in peace? If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, let me uplift my beautiful people in peace. grin You couldn’t answer any of my questions but you are typing nonsense. Oga,ah beg please go away.
The only thing that i see you are lacking is that you seriously need a dick in your life..

I read and saw through you..
you are really sex starved.. Ladies that takes a strong dick often don't have low self esteem like you..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

You can't obviously.

Thought as much.

Illiterate!

Are you blind or just plain dumb? Do you understand simple English ? Asking me stupid questions something that is obviously self explanatory. Wasting my time explaining to a block head lol, I think not mate. Pitiful as usual. I don’t expect anything more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The only thing that i see you are lacking is that you seriously need a dick in your life..

I read and saw through you..
you are really sex starved.. Ladies that takes a strong dick often don't have low self esteem like you..

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by AnonExe(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is one great problem of Africa/black women..

insecurity and low self esteem..

You will never see a thread like this from a white lady praising their looks..

white ladies are so confident in themselves and their skin..

for the fact that op created this thread shows insecurity..

if indeed you know you are beautiful, then let those that have eyes be the judge of it....
Not like I'm in support of those bashing black women but black women are highly insecure..

Indeed

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Mandrake007(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Any girl who isn't confident enough to have her picture on her profile is just insecure and ugly,this thread is fooking useless and pointless lol it doesn't change the fact that majority of black women are ugly,matter of fact these female pictures posted are highly edited with excessive makeup and filters and that's your standard of beauty,you claim you don't need to look good for men but you're still seeking our validation,whatever prompted you to make this thread was driving by emotional distraught and sheer pain,but it won't change your faces..

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Khonifer: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2018
PastorLucifer:

undecided

Hoekay sir! cheesy

DrinkLimca:
sorry to burst your bubble but white ladies are just as much bullied like the black ladies..

But yet they go on to win miss world and miss universe, irrespective of criticism...

Do you know that blacks in America are the real racist?

They are so insecure that they attributes their failure in life as a result of skin color but they have forgotten that Oprah Winfrey as a black lady is more powerful than 80% of white women in America..

Just like in Nigeria, the rate at which ladies bleaches their skins shows high level of low self esteem by black girls..

By the op trying to validate the beautification of black ladies even when no one cares, shows her level of insecurity in her skin..

First of all people care, maybe not you cause it doesn't concern you, but for some girls that have faced two terrible types of discrimination from birth, first for their being female and then for their skin color, little things like this, stupid words from people with even blacker skin than them, actually matter.

You may not acknowledge it but cyber bullying does affect people emotionally, and actually messes with their mental health. I'm not saying white women don't face discrimination-everyone does. But as people want to create threads to make themselves happy, leave them be oga.

Live and let women live smiley
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by PastorLucifer: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2018
How tha fvck does this post "empower black women"? How Anyone can type sh!t, it doesn't validate it

All these stupid and senseless Nairaland expired cunts claiming feminists will just whip up anything from their dried up brains & tag it "empowerment".

Engage them in a little discussion and their daftness comes to the fore.

About five people have already echoed my thoughts. Why talk about natural black skin if you cannot use your own picture as illustration? Its like Michael Jackson educating us on the dangers of bleaching or Snoop Dogg warning us smokers are liable to die young.

Be the change you want to see in others.

Some of us actually use our brains unlike you lot.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 04, 2018
Is this a reaction to the thread created by XLM33? For all you know the dude might be dating an overweight 85 yr old European grandmom for the European documents. Creating this thread will give the impression that what he said is paining you. I do feel this thread is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by AnonExe(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Is this a reaction to the thread created by XLM33? For all you know the dude might be dating an overweight 85 yr old European grandmom for the European documents. Creating this thread will give the impression that what he said is paining you. I do feel this thread is unnecessary.
Could you please link us the thread?
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
This thread is unnecessary to you because it doesn’t speak to you. That thread XL keeps on being mentioned, it didn’t bother me at all. I said what I said and kept it pushing. So many naija black women secretly have issues and it could be little words on the internet that trigger it. It may not pain me, but it could pain others. Why can’t I uplift in peace without being labelled insecure? Mann you NL dudes have issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2018
AnonExe:

Could you please link us the thread?
its one mumu childlish thread created by some dude.sorry would have sent u d link but have switched off my laptop. Ehn greiboy biko if u never sleep abeg send dis paddy dat link wey dem dey bash black women.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by mikebrown92: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2018

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
This thread is unnecessary to you because it doesn’t speak to you. That thread XL keeps on being mentioned, it didn’t bother me at all. I said what I said and kept it pushing. So many naija black women secretly have issues and it could be little words on the internet that trigger it. It may not pain me, but it could pain others. Why can’t I uplift in peace without being labelled insecure? Mann you NL dudes have issues.
ok i get d angle u coming frm
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by AnonExe(m): 1:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:

Actually, the real problem here is that you try to make black girls better than whites, which is not possible but what really bother us is the fact that you are trying to compare them to white people.
That's wrong, we don't need to compare us to them and say that we are good too, we just should stop and say that we are just different. That's all, no one is the best and no one is the worst.
We have to acknowledge that these racial differences exist and need to be safe.
Black guys to black girls
Whites to whites
Thats all

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
Any girl who isn't confident enough to have her picture on her profile is just insecure and ugly,this thread is fooking useless and pointless lol it doesn't change the fact that majority of black women are ugly,matter of fact these female pictures posted are highly edited with excessive makeup and filters and that's your standard of beauty,you claim you don't need to look good for men but you're still seeking our validation,whatever prompted you to make this thread was driving by emotional distraught and sheer pain,but it won't change your faces..
Loool. Wouldn’t it be funny to say my picture is among the ones I posted. grin You have no point, at all. Bye smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:02am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
Loool definitely didn’t make the thread because of that bafoon. Just felt like uplifting. Nothing serious.

But on the other hand, It’s an issue, bigger than what we think . It’s deeper than just what happens in Nigeria, it’s a worldwide issue that’s affecting the black race in general. I do a lot of reading and research on colourism, back to even slavery. So I just felt making a quick thread on it. Nothing serious grin When I want to talk about it in depth, I will. But I just wanted to post pictures of beautiful women today grin

no offence but you must be an ugly biatch lady then since your picture aiint among the ones you posted "of beautiful women"

correct?
\s

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Mandrake007(m): 2:10am On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
Loool. Wouldn’t it be funny to say my picture is among the ones I posted. grin You have no point, at all. Bye smiley
it'd be funny because you wouldn't dare post your pictures you're so ashamed of yourself and you're insecure,until you prove me wrong you're ugly and XLM3's post struck a nerve which made you make this consolation post bwawuahahahaha #fixyourlooks

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
it'd be funny because you wouldn't dare post your pictures you're so ashamed of yourself and you're insecure,until you prove me wrong you're ugly and XLM3's post struck in nerve which made you make this consolation post bwawuahahahaha #fixyourlooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.