Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (19537 Views)

Nigerian/black Men, Please Stop Disgracing Us (disgraceful Photo) / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
You’re obviously very delusional and in denial cheesy So in your deluded mind you’re hot cake among women of other races? grin Don’t mistake those white women who have fetishized black men because of their dicks as genuine attraction. No matter how else you want to put it, YOU'RE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN. And it remains that way. Now run along smiley
IHate9jerianss:

LOL!!
Look at how emotional this one is...biitch...nigga...my monkey ass.
I know the truth is bitter but it is what it is.
The races of the men I mentioned usually desire their women&the women of other races.
Apart from the women of their race,white men usually desire south east Asian women,Arab men loooove white women,Latin men desire white women especially if the men are dark-skinned& the asians (indians especially)are obssessed with white ladies.
None of them talk about black women...NONE.
Only black men.Haven't you seen the "ukwu" lovers on this thread?How many men of other races scream for big butts like black men do?
I have lived with these folks.So I know what I am talking about.
Black men are undesirable by women of other races?I can tell you haven't travelled outside Ngr before.
Travel to the UK & see how eastern European women are
searching specifically for Nigerian men.
They believe Nigerian men are masculine,hardworking&generous.
When I was in the U.S one of my favourite hook ups was with a french/Colombian lady in Canada it was with a white canadian/Indian lady.
Black men undesired by ladies of other races?
LOL!!
As for your foreign men marrying Nigerian women gibberish...
We all know many of those women are whores
Travel the world,learn & quit embarassing yourself with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Neyoor:

You are really getting it wrong. Okay how about the Aphorism that says "Behind every successful Man, there exists a successful Woman" So, in the Nigerian context now that seems to be otherwise according to your view, who takes the blame?

Besides, there is something you are missing in this subject of discourse. My assertion is that, there is more to feminism and worthiness than mere beauty or public display of images.
it is actuallg better when you put it that way, uplift a woman, uplift a nation.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

I know that you don't know anything about white women because if you did you couldn't have made that statement and expected to be taken seriously.

They are the most insecure women in America. They are the number one sufferers of anorexia, belimia, drug addiction and depression because of insecurity.

If they were confident and comfortable In their skin they wouldn't be laying In the sun killing themselves trying to get darker.That insecurity probably comes from being put so high on a pedestal that they don't deserve and it prevents them from being themselves.

There was also a study taken in several American High schools about the self-esteem of the African American girls and the white girls.

The conclusion to the study was, the African American girls loved themselves and loved their bodies and the way they looked but the white girls were very insecure about their bodies, their pale skin and the way they looked.

oh please shut the fork up..

white women are never insecure, in fact they are the most brilliant women on earth..

How many black women inventors and innovators do we have in history?

White women with their brain have made the world a better place today with their inventions and innovations..

In the past, years ago, black women were mostly used as sex slaves, forefathers and mothers sold as slavery by this same white women..

In the USA, black women will always complain about their right being denied because they are black..

An award was given to Taylor swift and the black women thought it was supposed to be given to Beyonce or rihana..

Adele won the Grammies instead of Beyonce years ago and the black women community said it was probably because Beyonce was black..

why will black women waste thousands of naira for Brazilian hair and bleaching creams, if not for insecurity.

And lastly for the records, white women don't go to beaches because they want to be black..
.they go to beaches and relax in the sun because mostly for the year,, their weather is extremely cold so they pray for the sun more and that is why you find them out enjoying the sun by summer..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Fadedjeans: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
@op, even though I know this thread was meant to encourage black women, who often times are criticized for their looks. I feel that to the average black woman, those pictures you posted are unrelatable. That's just society's standard of what beauty or should I say 'black beauty' is. Perhaps an article without pictures would have sufficed. Believe me when I say that to the average black woman who has ever felt bad or insecure about her looks, those pictures are totally unrelatable.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by IHate9jerianss(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why did I even bother to respond in the first place?...Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
You’re obviously very delusional and in denial cheesy So in your deluded mind you’re hot cake among women of other races? grin Don’t mistake those white women who have fetishized black men because of their dicks as genuine attraction. No matter how else you want to put it, YOU'RE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN. And it remains that way. Now run along smiley
leave that racist with inferiority complex alone darling. he obviously isnt nigerian and isnt worth our time.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fadedjeans:
@op, even though I know this thread was meant to encourage black women, who often times are criticized for their looks. I feel that to the average black woman, those pictures you posted are unrelatable. That's just society's standard of what beauty or should I say 'black beauty' is. Perhaps an article without pictures would have sufficed. Believe me when I say that to the average black woman who has ever felt bad or insecure about her looks, those pictures are totally unrelatable.
What is unrelatable about those pictures? Can you please tell me. These are everyday black women who manage to take care of themselves and embrace who they are. What is unrelatable about that?
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Fadedjeans: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
What is unrelatable about those pictures? Can you please tell me. These are everyday black women who manage to take care of themselves and embrace who they are. What is unrelatable about that?

Okay, I'll give an instance. The contoured noses, that's one example. I'm not saying that I have a problem with makeup, but that's not what the average black woman looks like. So I'm saying if you're going to support your article with pictures, bring it as close to home as possible. Post pictures of women with their 'big and broad noses' and help them understand that they are beautiful regardless. That's one way to deal with the problem. If I were to encourage my fellow women and then I see those pictures you have put up, I'm going to post pictures that I feel are similar. Not one that reflects what I truly look like. That's what I meant by society's standard and that they were unrelatable.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by MissWrite(f): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't understand why some guys will come here to criticize this thread.............just fvck off already! What's the issue? How does this empower black women? Why is that YOUR issue? You are not a black woman, and in a feedback section, your opinion wouldn't count in vetting if this thread met the OP's objective or not. It is black women (the target audience) who would have to check the boxes: empowered/not empowered. Not you. But you still want to come here to regulate how a woman should or should not be affected by this thread. You say: if women find this thread empowering, then they must be having serious self esteem issues; and since nobody wants to be seen to be having serious self esteem issues, we should now deny the fact that we find this thread empowering.

But this is about self-esteem. Obviously. And the original post states it. So what is your problem? What, we shouldn't have them? In a world so obviously obsessed with beauty, where Hollywood, pageants and Caucasian Barbie dolls have defined what is to be considered beautiful and what isn't; you want to claim that the black woman's self esteem issues over her looks are unfounded. A lot of us have them; but we are overcoming them. We know that there are several ways to be beautiful. Seeing black women flaunt their skin like it is an element of beauty instead of something dirty to be ashamed of (like they're beautiful because of it, and not in spite of it) is empowering for black women who feel aesthetically inferior because of their complexion. You cannot imagine the effect that Alek Wek has had on the way some black African girls perceive their beauty. And of course, Naomi, Oluchi and all those beautifully darker skinned models.

Winnie Harlow is a model with vitiligo. Seeing her success in the world of beauty, (I imagine) should be an encouragement to girls who feel ugly because of their patterned complexion. Would you be telling those girls not to feel empowered when one of theirs has found her path to such self-confidence? Beauty is diverse.

And to those guys nagging girls to put their pictures up (since charity begins at home), excuse me? Did you make your case for the unattractiveness of Nigerian women by putting up the pictures of your ugly mothers and sisters? Abeg, leave people alone joor. This isn't a thread to prove NL girls are beautiful. Nobody is here to impress you. This thread shows how beautiful black is or can be. We know black women are more than just beautiful, but this thread isn't about all the other awesomeness (story for another day). Stay on the issue and stop trying to get a girl's attention by negging her. We see through you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Ngokafor(f): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Seriously? How could a thread from a few guys who think the ladies in their clan are ugly demoralise black women, more especially Nigerian women? Questions that beg for answer; do Nigerian women care? Is their opinion relevant or does it reduce or add to any black woman? Please, stop making fools relevant or validating opinions from skewed minds.

Only a sick mind would come up with such a thread and have his ill fellows espouse his assertion 'cause if Nigerian women are ugly and you were born by a Nigerian women(parent) ugliness should rob off on you. Most of the boys that roam this section of the forum don't think.

You nailed it!!....I wonder how any lady could be botherred about what some faceless,hungry miscreant says on this forum..If they say Nigerian women are ugly,that means they are too since their mothers are Nigerian cos an apple does not fall far from its tree..

I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that most males on this forum are insane..They are suffering from one mental illnesss or another..I swear down.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Fadedjeans:

Okay, I'll give an instance. The contoured noses, that's one example. I'm not saying that I have a problem with makeup, but that's not what the average black woman looks like. So I'm saying if you're going to support your article with pictures, bring it as close to home as possible. Post pictures of women with their 'big and broad noses' and help them understand that they are beautiful regardless. That's one way to deal with the problem. If I were to encourage my fellow women and then I see those pictures you have put up, I'm going to post pictures that I feel are similar. Not one that reflects what I truly look like. That's what I meant by society's standard and that they were unrelatable.
okay. I specifically chose women with natural hair, weaves, make up, no makeup to be as relatable as possible. Women with all facial features, to promote what I stand for. You could’ve helped me by uploading ‘relatable’ pictures if it meant something to you. The message at the end of the day is to embrace your blackness the best way you possibly can. When getting inspiration, you look at the best of things to lift you up. That’s all I will say.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
MissWrite:
I don't understand why some guys will come here to criticize this thread.............just fvck off already! What's the issue? How does this empower black women? Why is that YOUR issue? You are not a black woman, and in a feedback section, your opinion wouldn't count in vetting if this thread met the OP's objective or not. It is black women (the target audience) who would have to check the boxes: empowered/not empowered. Not you. But you still want to come here to regulate how a woman should or should not be affected by this thread. You say: if women find this thread empowering, then they must be having serious self esteem issues; and since nobody wants to be seen to be having serious self esteem issues, we should now deny the fact that we find this thread empowering.

But this is about self-esteem. Obviously. And the original post states it. So what is your problem? What, we shouldn't have them? In a world so obviously obsessed with beauty, where Hollywood, pageants and Caucasian Barbie dolls have defined what is to be considered beautiful and what isn't; you want to claim that the black woman's self esteem issues over her looks are unfounded. A lot of us have them; but we are overcoming them. We know that there are several ways to be beautiful. Seeing black women flaunt their skin like it is an element of beauty instead of something dirty to be ashamed of (like they're beautiful because of it, and not in spite of it) is empowering for black women who feel aesthetically inferior because of their complexion. You cannot imagine the effect that Alek Wek has had on the way some black African girls perceive their beauty. And of course, Naomi, Oluchi and all those beautifully darker skinned models.

Winnie Harlow is a model with vitiligo. Seeing her success in the world of beauty, (I imagine) should be an encouragement to girls who feel ugly because of their patterned complexion. Would you be telling those girls not to feel empowered when one of theirs has found her path to such self-confidence? Beauty is diverse.

And to those guys nagging girls to put their pictures up (since charity begins at home), excuse me? Did you make your case for the unattractiveness of Nigerian women by putting up the pictures of your ugly mothers and sisters? Abeg, leave people alone joor. This isn't a thread to prove NL girls are beautiful. Nobody is here to impress you. This thread shows how beautiful black is or can be. We know black women are more than just beautiful, but this thread isn't about all the other awesomeness (story for another day). Stay on the issue and stop trying to get a girl's attention by negging her. We see through you.

I love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wurrabecca

You are definitely a beautiful black woman. Nice diastema wink
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by MissWrite(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
I love you kiss

kiss
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
MissWrite:

Writing long epistle like the book of psalms in the bible still can't hide your insecurity..

You wrote about white barbie dolls.
This is just the mentality of every low self-esteem ugly black lady..

they refer to beautiful white ladies as barbie dolls..

See we know that in truth some black ladies are beautiful but please can you all black ladies stop being jealous of the white ladies..
.because i don't understand how you will call a white lady a barbie doll if not for your jealousy and insecurity...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by khiaa(f): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
oh please shut the fork up..

white women are never insecure, in fact they are the most brilliant women on earth..

How many black women inventors and innovators do we have in history?

White women with their brain have made the world a better place today with their inventions and innovations..

In the past, years ago, black women were mostly used as sex slaves, forefathers and mothers sold as slavery by this same white women..

In the USA, black women will always complain about their right being denied because they are black..

An award was given to Taylor swift and the black women thought it was supposed to be given to Beyonce or rihana..

Adele won the Grammies instead of Beyonce years ago and the black women community said it was probably because Beyonce was black..

why will black women waste thousands of naira for Brazilian hair and bleaching creams, if not for insecurity.

And lastly for the records, white women don't go to beaches because they want to be black..
.they go to beaches and relax in the sun because mostly for the year,, their weather is extremely cold so they pray for the sun more and that is why you find them out enjoying the sun by summer..

Why do white girls use tanning beds? Why do white girls take melanin shots to make themselves dark? What did white girls invent?
Why did Adele say Beyoncé deserved to win the award for Lemonade? White girls are being kidnapped and sold as sex slaves as young as 10 years old to foreign countries.

Inventions by African American women.

1. Dr. Shirley Jackson...Touch-tone telephone, portable fax machine, caller ID, call waiting and fiber-optic cable.

2. Marie Van Brittany Brown.. closed-circuit television.

3. Dr. Patricia Bath...Laserphaco Probe

4. Dr. Betty Harris...spot test for identifying explosive in a field environment.

5. Madam CJ Walker... Hair and Beauty products, she was the first black female millionaire in the United States.

6. Sarah Goode.. folding cabinet bed.

7. Natalie R. Love.. removable cover for T-top convertible cars.

8. Ryan Jetter..the Tiltster Toaster.

9. Physical Therapist...Bessie Blount.. invented a self-feeding eating device for amputees. The feeding device and several other of her inventions weren't excepted by the American government because she was black so she sold her inventions to England and Belgium.
She died in 2009 at the age of 95.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

Why do white girls use tanning beds? What did white girls invent?
Why did Adele say Beyoncé deserved to win the award for Lemonade? White girls are being kidnapped and sold as sex slaves as young as 10 years old to foreign countries.

Inventions by African American women.

1. Dr. Shirley Jackson...Touch tone telephone, portable fax machine, caller ID, call waiting and fiber-optic cable.

2. Marie Van Brittany Brown.. closed circuit television.

3. Dr Patricia Bath..Laserphaco Probe

4. Dr. Betty Harris...spot test for identifying explosive in a field environment.

5. Madam CJ Walker.. Hair and Beauty, the first black female millionaire in the United States.

6. Sarah Goode.. folding cabinet bed.

7. Natalie R. Love.. removable cover for T-top convertible cars.

8. Ryan Jetter..the Tiltster Toaster.

9. Physical Therapist..Bessie Blount.. invented a self feeding eating device for amputees. The feeding device and several other of her inventions weren't excepted by the American government because she was black so she sold her inventions to England and Belgium.
She died in 2009 at the age of 95.

Adele said those words just to make her happy..

You just mentioned few Africa american women that got the opportunity to be sold as slavery through their forefathers to Americans,, especially to white ladies..

If not for the purchase of these black Africa slaves by white ladies, these Africa Americans would never had got the opportunity to live and study in white america schools under white women teachers..

By the way if i start to outline white women inventions,, the list will get pass a thousand..
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Fadedjeans: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
okay. I specifically chose women with natural hair, weaves, make up, no makeup to be as relatable as possible. Women with all facial features, to promote what I stand for. You could’ve helped me by uploading ‘relatable’ pictures if it meant something to you. The message at the end of the day is to embrace your blackness the best way you possibly can. When getting inspiration, you look at the best of things to lift you up. That’s all I will say.

I totally understand. As for the pictures, I thought about posting one of mine but I decided against it. Seeing what already had been uploaded. That's the complex I know majority out there are struggling with. But as you have said, embrace your blackness as best as you can. Cheers.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by MissWrite(f): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Writing long epistle like the book of psalms in the bible still can't hide your insecurity..

You wrote about white barbie dolls.
This is just the mentality of every low self-esteem ugly black lady..

they refer to beautiful white ladies as barbie dolls..

See we know that in truth some black ladies are beautiful but please can you all black ladies stop being jealous of the white ladies..
.because i don't understand how you will call a white lady a barbie doll if not for your jealousy and insecurity...

Before quoting a comment, please, be decent enough to read it first. Then try to understand it. You have all the time in the world; there's no rush. If you had done these things, you would have realized that insecurity and low self-esteem aren't things that I have denied. And, therefore, your comment on mine was needless.

Going forward, you should probably let the length of a comment discourage you from taking it on. No be by force.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
cruchenutii:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
how's it like doing doggy with a lady with a plastic bootycheesy. I heard their behinds are usually strong like a rock and unlike ladies here with big behinds who usually have theirs as softcheesy.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
lefulefu:
how's it like doing doggy with a lady with a plastic bootycheesy. I heard their behinds are usually strong like a rock and unlike ladies here with big behinds who usually have theirs as softcheesy.

Asin my brother It is strong oh, No be here, the thing go tire you. Also Because sex is a vigorous activity, You need to be careful in hitting it, It might just burst out. Another thing is, If hitting a real ass, It surely bounces. Their own doesn't bounce oh. Its hard like Rock
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
cruchenutii:

Asin my brother It is strong oh, No be here, the thing go tire you. Also Because sex is a vigorous activity, You need to be careful in hitting it, It might just burst out. Another thing is, If hitting a real ass, It surely bounces. Their own doesn't bounce oh. Its hard like Rock
chai!shocked...Osanubuashocked! I just wonder how drake was feeling when Nicki Minaj was giving him a lap dance with her plastic booty in that music video anacondacheesy. Hope they don't introduce such endtime ukwus into naija.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
99% of people ranting on this thread have never been outside the shores of Nigeria yet they talk about white girls/boys like they've ever lived with any. It's hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by sweetetlove(f): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
Just like there are ugly fair girls, there are also ugly dark ladies, so forget colour, person wey fine, fine wella.

But some Nigerian these days are color struck, any light skinned lady is fine in their eyes even the ones that are obviously ugly.

I believe beauty is not in colour, but the facial structure, the shape of the nose, the shape of the mouth, the sexiness of the eyes etc.

I'm chocolate but when I see ladies that are very dark and beautiful, I really admire them.
you told me you are very very dark, now you are chocolate how did you achieve this complexion sister? I want to learn from you

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by khiaa(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Adele said those words just to make her happy..

You just mentioned few Africa american women that got the opportunity to be sold as slavery through their forefathers to Americans,, especially to white ladies..

If not for the purchase of these black Africa slaves by white ladies, these Africa Americans would never had got the opportunity to live and study in white america schools under white women teachers..

By the way if i start to outline white women inventions,, the list will get pass a thousand..

Not one of those ladies were slaves. there were more inventors but I didn't see the need to name them all. Since this is a chance to share positive information, please feel free to name the thousands of white female inventors.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
sweetetlove:
you told me you are very very dark, now you are chocolate how did you achieve this complexion sister? I want to learn from you
Leave me alone. I never told you I was very dark, I told you am not light skinned, people that know me know that am chocolate, respect yourself and stay away from my mention, you have been warned.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by STILESGANG: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Those races you mentioned prefer their own women, they find them attractive which is how it’s supoised to be
Black men are at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to attractiveness thus they project their esteem issues by lusting after after women other races. Black women on the other hand, still like their black men mostly.
Nigga! I want to believe you don’t live under a rock. Interracial marriages between black women and men of other races are becoming so rampant. And if you notice, the women usually clinch very good looking men. But when your brothers go for white women, do you see the fat, ugly , old and smelly things they go for grin so what does that tell you? Bitch sit your monkey ass down and be humble cheesy
Black men at the bottom of the attractiveness ladder when in reality they are at the top.You don't have to lie to make a point though.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:

biko,rorachy has been chocolate from albinitio..

when did you even know her to start drawing conclusions that she's dark..she's been a chocolate milo kiss

what are you saying undecided
Help me ask am, person wey never see me before.
Re: Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women by letterman: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Safiaaa:
If you don’t know how to read, then I can’t do that job for you. Sorry mate.

Are you single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.