Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (15852 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by victorazy(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2010
mama-gee:

What's this world turning into?. . .

simple, endtime
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by eseikharo: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2010
l
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Hauwa1: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2010
just abt to read bro Jero's book by wole Soyinka grin

pray bro pray grin
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by jessefly: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2010
thought the wife knows christians should divorce on only issues of infidelity, why is this happening
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bisiaet: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2010
It was so sad when I first learnt of the divorce issue so sad indeed.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2010
HEY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? ALL WE'VE GOT TO DO NOW IS TO PRAY FOR HIM, THIS IS A CHALLENGE FOR HIS FAMILY AND HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT/PRAYERS JUST LIKE HE SAID. IF EVERYONE HERE COULD PRAY FOR HIM NOW AND ALSO IN OUR QUITE TIME, I BELIEVE GOD WOULD DO SOMETHING, NEVER BELITTLE A PRAYER NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR SHORT IT MIGHT LOOK, I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENT HERE, JUST SAY SHORT PRAYER FOR HIM AND THEN GO ON WITH YOUR COMMENT, THAT WAY HUNDREDS OF NAIRALANDERS WOULD'VE PRAYED FOR THEM.

SO LETS PRAY FOR HIM NOW: I START

O GOD, HE THAT KNOWETH THE END FROM THE BEGINNING, I COMMIT HINN AND HIS FAMILY INTO YOUR CARE, I KNOW THE DEVIL IS AT WORK BUT YOU ALONE CAN PUT HIM TO SHAME. PLEASE RESTORE THEIR JOY AS IT HAS NEVER BEEN BEFORE, LET YOUR GOOD WISH BE DONE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

as you pray for them, people would assist you at your own time of need or challenges
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by asamuel: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2010
Buy anything you want from www.kalahari.com.ng We deliver by Fedex and you pay in Naira
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2010
Nonsense! Don't give a damn if Benny Hinn divorces or not as it doesn't affect the price of Garrium sulphate in the market. The man propagated false doctrine and he's as fake as Pamela's Anderson's boobs anyway.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2010
HEY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? ALL WE'VE GOT TO DO NOW IS TO PRAY FOR HIM, THIS IS A CHALLENGE FOR HIS FAMILY AND HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT/PRAYERS JUST LIKE HE SAID. IF EVERYONE HERE COULD PRAY FOR HIM NOW AND ALSO IN OUR QUITE TIME, I BELIEVE GOD WOULD DO SOMETHING, NEVER BELITTLE A PRAYER NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR SHORT IT MIGHT LOOK, I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF BEFORE MAKING ANY COMMENT HERE, JUST SAY SHORT PRAYER FOR HIM AND THEN GO ON WITH YOUR COMMENT, THAT WAY HUNDREDS OF NAIRALANDERS WOULD'VE PRAYED FOR THEM.

SO LETS PRAY FOR HIM NOW: I START

O GOD, HE THAT KNOWETH THE END FROM THE BEGINNING, I COMMIT HINN AND HIS FAMILY INTO YOUR CARE, I KNOW THE DEVIL IS AT WORK BUT YOU ALONE CAN PUT HIM TO SHAME. PLEASE RESTORE THEIR JOY AS IT HAS NEVER BEEN BEFORE, LET YOUR GOOD WISH BE DONE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

as you pray for them, people would assist you at your own time of need or challenges
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by SaffyBaby(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2010
It’s definitely shocking to learn that Benny’s wife is seeking divorce after 30 years of marriage with 4 children. This is certainly mindboggling to many of us as we try to fathom out what could have gone wrong in their marriage. For the woman to go to that extent tells me all was not well in Benny’s home all these years. I strongly suspect all efforts have been made by other church elders and close acquaintances to settle their differences amicably, but no avail. Whatever the “irreconciliable differences” must be something we may not want to hear.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by realkola: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2010
Even micheal jackson turn to islam and he was killed for it. .http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46595
Yet the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Godslover: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2010
You  church goers u better all repent, the fact is that today,s self acclamied born agains are more wordly than the rest of us, benny hinn come on here and repent over your sins, i recommend 40 days dry fasting for you
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by babsmii(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Nonsense! Don't give a damn if Benny Hinn divorces or not as it doesn't affect the price of Garrium sulphate in the market. The man propagated false doctrine and he's as fake as Pamela's Anderson's bosoms anyway.

y don't you preach the true one if you know it, ??

now, some idi0ts will get themselves into troubles for dropping just a line of few words-comment here, and you'll be forced to ask, "is it worth it", y use pills over somonelse's headache.

to all the immature illetrate- YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON ALL TOPICS ESPECIALLY ONES THAT HAS NOTHNG TO DO WITH YOU
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by dupsytosh(f): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2010
There's notn new under d sun
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by cecegorz(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2010
Hey folks,
This divorce issue has nothing to do with America by any means.
Chris Okotie and Itua Ighadolo are not Americans.

I think we should be able to look at these prominent ministers marriage cases and see what we can learn from them.
I believe that just like the scripture says that in the last days 'men shall be lovers of themselves' , selfishness and peaceful marriage are mutually exclusive
Personal happiness has been pushed to the extreme by holly wood and i think christiandom is subtly buying into that. We must continue to make sacrifices for the other person if we want to live happily ever after!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by megafonja: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
i believe he is indeed a man of God but God doesnt interfere in our matters if we dont let Him, and it is the man's responsibility to take care of his family and love his wife, not God's responsibilty, in essence, his divorce doesnt mean he aint a man of God, look at the gr8 men of God like Adeboye and Oyedepo for instance, they manage their homes and their spirirtual homes appropriately, and God then blesses their effort, like Oyedepo, his wife's health wuz attacked on 2 occassions, the ministry kept moving 4wrd and it dint affect his walk with God, and that wuz was eventually led to her healing, so in essence, there's a place for divine intervention and there's a place for personal effort, have a great day,
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
The devil is striking the CHURCH where it hurts most; THE FAMILIES. The family is the MOST important part of the church and if it is successfully destroyed, then there will be no church because the truth is that there are some things the man CANNOT preach about again if this story is true. Just like there are some things other men of GOD in NIgeria (we know them bombastically) becaus etheir families are in ruins!

Let ALL who truly believe start praying that GOD will preserve christian families and values.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by sley4life(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
After draining his cash, she now wants a divorce
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by ud4u: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
Is an old story on nairaland, why front page
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by jokingmary(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
if she could do this, then what does she expect others to do?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by proper: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
This is the right time for christain to rise up to the changellenges,by coming together 2 pray for a man that has touched so many life's one way or the other.it is not the time 2 condemn or judged either.it is a big blow on the entire body of christ that needs 2 be avoided.i used this forum 2 appeal 2 all 2 start praying now.Remember devil is not happy with what the man of God is doing.No matter what Jesus shall reing forever more.Cheers.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by cashful(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sun Tzu:

The devil is striking the CHURCH where it hurts most; THE FAMILIES. The family is the MOST important part of the church and if it is successfully destroyed, then there will be no church because the truth is that there are some things the man CANNOT preach about again if this story is true. Just like there are some things other men of GOD in NIgeria (we know them bombastically) becaus etheir families are in ruins!

Let ALL who truly believe start praying that GOD will preserve christian families and values.

I strongly agree with you.A whole lot of Pastors, Preachers both home and abroad are daily being discredited(most times wrongly) and this is bad for Christians
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Blazing99: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
What we need to understand is that everybody is an individual being. Yeah marriage tries to make two different people become one, but everybody still retains their individualness and most individualness could be conflicting. What I'm trying to say is that divorce could happen to anyone irrespective of roles in the society. But as christains, we should go the extra mile to prevent it as it goes against the will of God.

As for Benny, maybe his wife bore with some stuff about him for 30 years that she can't deal with again, you never can tell.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Emmacarnegie(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
May God heal thier marriage
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
Can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit? Nay saith the Lord.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
this is old news- its been done to death previously.

and yes, Christians are divorcing almost more than non-Christians these days.

Not something to rejoice over since nobody is immune.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by viaro: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
tpia.:

this is old news- its been done to death previously.

I was wondering about that.

proper:

i used this forum 2 appeal 2 all 2 start praying now.

I don't want to sound negative, but though praying is important, what are we to "start praying" for now in respect to the subject of this thread? Since it is not a recent event, what has happened between Benny and his (former) wife since then?

It seems to me that Benny Hinn himself welcomed the divorce. I may be wrong, and would be gladly corrected on that. However, it does not seem that Hinn was concerned about serious issues that informed his wife filing for divorce.  Perhaps this poster had the same concerns:

Blazing99:

As for Benny, maybe his wife bore with some stuff about him for 30 years that she can't deal with again, you never can tell.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Ambber(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
My question is what is the cause for the divorce? She is not crazy, she can not wake up one day after 30 years and say she has had it! 30years is a life time. She is not going to have anyone come around her to profess crazy love except the guy wants a big slice of the divorce settlement. There must be a reason why she is choosing to spend her old age in loneliness after putting up with shit for the best of her life time, neither of them has said why shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by JoeGaruba: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ Maybe it was the last straw, which does not really have to be big that broke the camel's back after 30 years.

Its a sad state of our current world. Many now give up even before 5 years. I know many couples even here in 9ja under 5 years of wedlock who are now separated.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by biggy87: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
NIMSHI, u are an anti-christ. Are pastors not humans? Beta keep quiet when it comes to pastors affairs.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by DejiYesufu(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
The home is were true religion is seen and men known for who they truly are. The situation with Hinn is either of the two: Satan prevailing against another Christian or the man is now being known for who he is. Marraige is very sensitive and for those who are married, only God can keep your home. Let us pray for Hinn as every home is witnessing attacks today; and let every christian take heed to the religion he practices as hypocracy will be known for what it is truly at the end. May God heal his home.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
0hsisi:

What is happening to marriage
Paula white,Juanita Bynum now Benny Hinn?

All the ole barawo are being exposed. . . . Benny Hinn wife is tired of living a lie. . . . Juanita Bynum dey tell us say she be prophetess, but her Bishop husband dey brush her for house. . . . after spending 1 million dollars on their wedding and writing a book on marriage, their "holy" matrimony didnt even last 6 years. . . . . . at this point, its time for me to laugh in tongues!  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies / Is Governor Ambode Of Lagos State A Christian Or Muslim / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.