Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (15615 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by jmoore(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
short of words
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by pheonixChi(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
@topic

lol well what do you expect from a fraud of a man? thesame happened to the bynaums. Yet the blinked flock would say its the devil. Anyone following men like these is truly brainwashed and a lost hope for enlightenment
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
the wife sef look like person wen head nor correct finish

[center][flash=500,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hDJU_NZFtZc[/flash][/center]

mentally unstable wife of an ole barawo
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by pete(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
I would not call her Ole or unstable. Also, I think it's somehow, what can I tell you. I also want to say, she isn't getting no 50%, funds in the ministry belongs to the ministry which is a 501c Establishment. Now, money that belongs to the preacher, that she might get from.

I respect preachers, I know they stumble just like any one of us. Our own Nigerian pastors, if not for our prevailing cultures, their wives would be leaving them in droves. In Africa, man is the all in all in the home, especially where he is being called "daddy" by thousands of followers, you would be shocked what they do at home. But, to me, that's OK, cos they are human as long as they don't do what me and you wouldn't do, for instance cheat on their wives or beat them and all that kind of vices. But arguing and all that usuall marriage stuff? why not. However, in America, some of these stuff could lead to divorce.

I feel sorry for the Hinns family. As one poster noted, its not news, its been in the woods for a while now. But hey, lets pray for them and hold on to our own faith. For some of us who have no faith and see this as an avenue to tongue lash the "so called men of God" please do have a field day. In Nigeria as well as in the US, some men of God are fake, others are true to God and men.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Gamine(f): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
This is already May, and people here are just hearing what happened in February
surprising. shocked

I bet no one knows that the reason behind the divorce is Benny Hinn's Homosexual affairs
Keep worshiping all these Men of Gut, Your disappointments havent started yet.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by debosky(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
Sad to hear, but I still think it is in poor taste for Benny Hinn to come out painting himself as the saint who has been hurt and saying there is no 'biblical reason' for his wife to leave.

We are not privy to what has gone on between them, so he should keep that to himself.

Personally all that needed to be said is that his wife has asked for a divorce, there had been no sexual immorality or infidelity and he is praying for God to heal his family.

All the other comments are unwarranted - for a woman to leave a marriage after 30 years, there is obviously more to it than meets the eye, but that i not our business.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by 0hsisi: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
Gamine:

surprising. shocked

I bet no one knows that the reason behind the divorce is Benny Hinn's Homosexual affairs
Keep worshiping all these Men of Gut, Your disappointments havent started yet.

Yes
we're just hearing about it.
Not everyone pursues news
Please how did you know about his so called homo affairs
were you the p$mp
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Outstrip(f): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2010
I am so dissapointed in this man. The emphasizing of "our children" is basically a way to make his wife look like the devil. He obviously wants to come across as if the whole family are praying for her soul. He is wrong for doing it. If he really felt the need to talk about it he should have left her parents and the children out of it. What if she decides to come out with her own response in video. Does he understand that he might not be able to discredit everything she might say. I am sorry but he is so wrong on this
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by amirize(m): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2010
Na satan hand work be dat. Make the man no look back, make im continue the work of God.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by sweeti14(f): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2010
OMG! shocked shocked shocked first juanita then paula and now Benny Hinn cry cry cry
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by davidif: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2010
Christian all over the world must stand in gap for Pastors in America and all over the world. This is sad.

Yesssss ooooo. We just have to keep praying o. Its really really sad. THIS IS ONE OF THE DISADVANTAGES OF MARRYING A YANKI PERSON. Chai, oma se o.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by jookco(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2010
Listing all you hypocrist I don't care what the devil ask you to type here, the devil is at work, finally my brethren be strong in the Lord and in the Power of his might for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, a high class faithful man like Mr. Hinn must the devils target and his wife could be used as an instrument against him, but I know one thing for sure, that they that trust in the Lord can never be put to shame, Americans complain a lot, I want to be a truck driver here and made some inquiries and everybody tell me it's not a good job because you must leave your wife to be on the road like two weeks, I laugh and ask them do you know if they drivers make lots of money and they said yes, I said ok don't worry I'm an African and my partner will understand that we need the money more than the daily romance, so they wife must have gotten tired of the man going to Crusade every now and then, all she need is the meditation now so that her eye will be open to now see the ever shining light.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by rasputinn(m): 4:27am On Apr 30, 2010
May God have mercy on the Hinn family and heal their marriage

BTW,I'm not surprised at the bollocks being spilled by some unbelievers on this thread just because they feel it's convenient,come to think of it,they'll always be that way(reprobate) even if Hinn's marraiage had not issues,so why not you lot worry about your own marriages and relationships or better still,about your lives?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2010
I'm quite sure there were two or three threads on this topic when the news first broke.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bowei(m): 5:00am On Apr 30, 2010
Let HIS will be done!!
God bless Nairalanders,
God Bless Benny Hinn and
ofcourse God Bless me and my household, Amen!! grin
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by bawomolo(m): 5:13am On Apr 30, 2010
he and his crazy wife deserve each other.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Mudley313: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2010
I would not call her Ole or unstable. Also, I think it's somehow, what can I tell you. I also want to say, she isn't getting no 50%, funds in the ministry belongs to the ministry which is a 501c Establishment. Now, money that belongs to the preacher, that she might get from.

i did not call her ole (sorry i'm not one of em blrainwashed sheeple trying to put all the blame on the poor woman while pouring delusional wishes of blessings on the fraud of gawd called benny hinn), i only call her mentally unstable (off dat video dat was kinda painfull to watch). fraudster benny hinn is whom i called ole barawo

surprising.

me sef i ba o. there were actually a handfull of threads on this in february

Na satan hand work be dat. Make the man no look back, make im continue the work of God fraud.

corrected

Let HIS will be done!!
God bless Nairalanders,
God Bless Benny Hinn and
ofcourse God Bless me and my household, Amen!!

god should bless a man who steal in his name u nigerian modern day christians (n i'm using the word christians loosely) shall never cease to amaze thou

Listing all you hypocrist I don't care what the devil ask you to type here, the devil is at work, finally my brethren be strong in the Lord and in the Power of his might for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, a high class faithful man like Mr. Hinn must the devils target and his wife could be used as an  instrument against him, but I know one thing for sure, that they that trust in the Lord can never be put to shame, Americans complain a lot, I want to be a truck driver here and made some inquiries and everybody tell me it's not a good job because you must leave your wife to be on the road like two weeks, I laugh and ask them do you know if they drivers make lots of money and they said yes, I said ok don't worry  I'm an African and my partner will understand that we need the money more than the daily romance, so they wife must have gotten tired of the man going to Crusade every now and then, all she need is the meditation now so that her eye will be open to now see the ever shining light.

sharrrap there. u silly nigerian brainwashed fanatic
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by PastorOla1: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2010
Before saying a word Please let us Pray 4 Benny Hinn and his Family. The devil is up to something but God will give this family victory over satan IJN, Amen
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by micpet(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2010
plz i just want 2 kw if dis information is real?

plz can we also get d link? so as 2 read b4 making comment.10x
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Confusion: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2010
mashanga hundi gamondo
rohigashigasha
babarandegoshi
ingashigobireygodeyyonde
mekahundekuski.
AMEN
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by cjomeje1: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2010
since Benny joined the "SOW A SEED GROUP" , i lost credibility in him and that redueced him to the same group of nigerian guymen turned pastors. is unfortunate his ordeal but i feel his greed is his problem
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by lynxnoon(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2010
well divorce or not i still respect him as a man of God
and i pray things work out well for him wink
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by amadiva1: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2010
@ibime
ive followed most of yur posts and really do think yur brilliant .but" laughing in tongues " cmon,yu are supposed to pray for them .abi yur papa no be missionary?
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by sabygrace: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2010
@Dinachi you speak my mind. I understand we all have a right to our opinions and have made various comments based on our experience and mindset, but remember the bible says "every idle word that men shall speak,they shall give account on the day of judgement" God bless you all.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by MELAA: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
Fellow nairlanders on this Topic (news) "BENNY HINN'S WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE", don't be too forward in making any wrong statement simple because you want to contriute. if you can't pray for BENNY HINN'S FAMILY just keep quit and stop criticising them.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by MELAA: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
Fellow nairlanders on this Topic (news) "BENNY HINN'S WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE", don't be too forward in making any wrong statement simple because you want to contriute. if you can't pray for BENNY HINN'S FAMILY just keep quit and stop criticising them.
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by pribamo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
Make you respect urself. Judge not that he may not be judged! Each has his cross to carry, so mind thou your business! Those of you running your mouth, stop or else, what happened to saul may happen to you! So shut your mouth if you have nothing useful to say! , and know that living a prosperous life on earth is also part of GOd's will for our life. Go and read your bible, nigeriarumormongers!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by pribamo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
Make you respect urself. Judge not that he may not be judged! Each has his cross to carry, so mind thou your business! Those of you running your mouth, stop or else, what happened to saul may happen to you! So shut your mouth if you have nothing useful to say! , and know that living a prosperous life on earth is also part of GOd's will for our life. Go and read your bible, nigeriarumormongers!
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by Hauwa1: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
mudley, after 4 children how you wan make her head be, correct? nah!
mama told me children make the head no correct  wink

i'd prefer the america way of leaving when you are still briefly sane, you would need that for paperwork. . .  than dwell in a marriage where your insanity is a question wink
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by nearest(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2010
Why won't divorce be prominent among men of God in America? Its in the culture of the americans, divorce is happening everyday and everywhere around them(pastors), and some of these marriages were blessed by these men of God, someone can marry and in less than a minute file for divorce. Reason? Simple, if there's no pre-nuptia aggrement, the woman will get a large sum of the man's wealth. But beyond this, i think there is something that pastor Hinm has not said, a woman can't just suddenly decide to be greedy after thirty years of marriage
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by opribo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
Can we here from the wife as well to have a balanced judgement. Surprise a man of God will be quick to exonerate himself of any blame. Let the wife speak before i make my comment. Afterall Kris Okotie wife left him for the US and he quickly absolved himself of any blame so its a trend to keep the church intact before their wives spill the bean
Re: Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. by osaxx: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
may God help you in your marriage,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Worship Of Mary And The Use Of Images In The Catholic Church / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.