Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (296518 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
brandon180:
Is it just me or does anyone else feels that this braun vs Bray feud just began .
well of course, now braun will have to face 'The Fiend' since bray couldn't do it on his own.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
so finally it was Damien priest that attacked Balor...na wa o, I hope it turns out to be a good feud tho

Still no sign of Ciampa angry

Aliyah is still trying too hard to join the Robert stone brand

I didn't know Kyle o Reily was a movie star, that's nice...and it looks like Roderick will be the first to take care of the Dexter Lumis problem

Riddle lost the tag team straps to Imperium and now he is feuding with his interim partner Thatcher who walked out on him and then attacked him after the match..

I love Tegan Noxx with all my heart cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2020
Priest v Finn will be a good fight

Looks like Gargano will be feuding with Keith Lee

Also DX announced that the next NXT Take over event on June 7th will be called in your house. I don't know much about that.

"these slaps are louder than the flushing of an aeroplane toilet".

Mauro Ranallo 2020. grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2020
Smackdown recap reviews and reactions

Mr. Money in the Bank Otis started the show on Miz TV. Otis came out happier than a kid in a candy store, and then the chair he was supposed to sit in broke. He said even though MITB was a big win, the biggest win of his career was winning the heart of Mandy Rose, and Morrison implied that Otis must be packing meat, and not just in the Money in the Bank briefcase. That or he must be great in bed grin.
I… I just don’t need that image, guys.
The Miz had a little slideshow ready of Otis family photos and we saw baby Otis at 12 pounds and 4 ounces. Another picture was shown of Otis wearing very little clothing. Miz got fed up that Otis got the briefcase and the girl and told Otis to get Tucker for a match. That can’t happen though according to Otis, because Tucker got dysentery on the Oregon Trail. But he’ll find a partner.
Otis came off super relatable, even though he’s the fool of SmackDown right now.I loved this segment. My boy Miz killed it in his role as the antagoniser. Otis also talked about his learning disability and man, who didn’t pose almost naked when they were a kid? Some people still do! And that’s okay!
What was even better was Otis deflecting the fat jokes with humor of his own. That is how it should be done. Typically the babyfaces get no mic time while the heels dress them down. Otis makes fun of himself, while so many others have just stood there dejected.
Otis asked Sheamus at first, which I liked because it wasn’t your typical babyface going to a babyface spot, and Sheamus was a jerk, naturally. Then Otis went to Braun, who had his guard up thinking it would really be for Otis to catch him off guard and cash in. Later on, we find out Braun accepted.
Braun attempted to do a caterpillar in the match but, yeah no that was terrible dude. The chemistry between Braun and Otis was surprisingly good for two dudes who have never teamed up before. Strowman did a couple of really odd looking throws to Morrison and Miz. Both men were out of the ring and Braun went to do his run around the ring spot and Morrison dove out of the way and was able to powerslam Miz for the win.
After, Mandy came out and Otis teased cashing in behind Braun’s back, but Braun whipped around and Otis said he was just kidding and they all celebrated in the ring. I really liked that spot because I know this won’t happen, but a total shock and swerve at some point could be that exact moment. Hell, I thought it was actually going to happen! Very interesting casually throwing Tucker out there without any real mention of why he hasn’t been around lately. I’ll be eyeing him like a hawk when he returns. Still think that heel turn is coming. For now at least.

Stirring the pot
Whew boy did Charlotte put herself over or what? FOX wanted Charlotte because of the “numbers.” As to what numbers she was referring to, well, your guess is as good as mine. She said she won five of her 12 titles on SmackDown and is surprised they don’t have a giant poster of her declaring her the greatest, as an inspiration to others.
And out came the role models. Bayley told Charlotte to go back to NXT or Raw, because SmackDown is Bayley and Sasha’s show. Bayley is the most dominant champion in SmackDown history. But Charlotte decided to focus on Sasha and wanted to know if Sasha was content with being an afterthought. Sasha went to answer but Bayley interjected and said Charlotte will never know true friendship. Bayley wanted to fight tonight but Charlotte decided to pick next week. Sasha and the looks again!
I very much enjoyed this segment. Using her to start driving a wedge between Sasha and Bayley this way was great, and even greater that Charlotte is currently NXT women’s champion so she could use their time on that brand to goad Sasha. She used her and Sasha’s history to try and break up the role models.
Bayley did an excellent job cutting Sasha off and making sure she was the one doing all the talking. She is playing a perfect delusional heel. There’s weight on this because of their history. Everyone played their part perfectly, and I’m wondering when that trigger is going to be pulled.

Elias def. King Corbin - Corbin started the match so angry at Elias that he didn’t do his usual King shtick. Elias is forever a babyface for that grin.. Corbin worked Elias’ left shoulder, which would normally bore me but it looked rougher than usual. I appreciated the added rage on Elias’ part after Corbin grabbed his guitar. Corbin does not use a Spinebuster often, but I believe it should be in his arsenal more.
I did not see Elias winning here, mainly because Corbin is going to be on Raw!

Daniel Bryan def. Drew Gulak - The wrestling purists not named Cesaro got a lot of time to apply their craft. Kicked my feet back and took this all in. Watch this one. Bryan’s heel hook *chef’s kiss*. Gulak’s strength was on full display. Go watch. Go!
The former co-host of Talking Smack, Renee Young, interviewed Bryan and Bryan said that he would be a fighting champion with the IC title. He wants that title to represent the absolute best wrestler on SmackDown. Yes, please!

So many plans for Mandy - She asked what Mandy is actually good at, since she hasn’t won or been a great friend. She’s just blond and pretty. When that’s over Mandy will be in a double wide trailer with a bunch of screaming kids and Otis asking for a beer. “And Mandy, I have so many plans for you still!” She said she was going to ruin Mandy’s life and she and Dolph will humiliate her and Otis next week.
Goodness gracious. Sonya Deville killed it once again. Got a little Fatal Attraction vibe from her. Her face when she said that quoted line looked stalker-ish. Sonya is just below Bayley for top female heel.

The following announcement has been paid for by TFS - The Forgotten Sons had an nWo style intro to their backstage promo. Jaxson Ryker told us that they chose to serve their country to fight for something they believed in. But they weren’t welcomed back as heroes. So they will welcome us with closed fists.
This was fine. I hoped they wouldn’t be HEAVILY leaning into Forgotten Sons being vets, but oh well. Just give me a good story and I’ll like something. As long as they are booked well and don’t start coming to the ring waving American flags and saluting it, this shouldn’t be too bad.

Dana Brooke def. Naomi - Naomi lost to a woman who was clapping and playing to an invisible crowd. The same woman who thought she had won Money in the Bank by grabbing a briefcase in a conference room after being told the rules. I like Dana, don’t get me wrong, but why put Naomi in this spot? Not happy about that at all.

Next week we’ll see Styles vs. Nakamura and Hardy vs. Sheamus and I’m excited for those matches because one group is just starting a feud, while the other has a lot of history with each other. I didn’t think WWE was going to strip Sami Zayn of the title, but they needed to get it back on TV. SmackDown has been mainly the tag team show since WrestleMania and it was strange to just see Miz and Morrison this week, while Forgotten Sons had a quick promo. New Day’s absence was felt tonight.
The Intercontinental title matches will certainly be taking over as the main focus until Backlash. That’s fine with me because for a company with so many titles, there are so little tournaments. Give me more of these! Tournaments to determine #1 contenders are the best way to get fun matches on any show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
I don't know why I find this Michael Cole posture and expression very funny grin grin grin grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
The way Naomi is sliding into oblivion is a thing of concern. Even if Dana was on a high, losing to her in quick time is surprisingly bad.

Maybe this pep talk from Charlotte will finally push Sasha to split from Barley.

What a technical match between Gulak and Bryan, I don't think any punches or kicks were thrown in the match, just pure wrestling and grappling match.

How is Deville gay? She's quite attractive and I know I don't dig tattoos but damn! This lock down really favored some wrestlers and she's definitely one of them, what a promo.

And Otis nearly cashed in his contract but it would have been foolish as Braun was in the mood. grin

I really wonder what they have in store for Otis and the MIB.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2020
100naira:
The way Naomi is sliding into oblivion is a thing of concern. Even if Dana was on a high, losing to her in quick time is surprisingly bad.

Maybe this pep talk from Charlotte will finally push Sasha to split from Barley.

What a technical match between Gulak and Bryan, I don't think any punches or kicks were thrown in the match, just pure wrestling and grappling match.

How is Deville gay? She's quite attractive and I know I don't dig tattoos but damn! This lock down really favored some wrestlers and she's definitely one of them, what a promo.

And Otis nearly cashed in his contract but it would have been foolish as Braun was in the mood. grin

I really wonder what they have in store for Otis and the MIB.

Cos she has a girlfriend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2020
Qu3sT:

Cos she has a girlfriend
You know it is rhetorical right?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2020
100naira:
You know it is rhetorical right?
couldn't help myself grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
UPDATE:
Drew Gulak being moved to the WWE Alumni section was not a mistake, his contract expired and he didn't come to terms on a new deal. After that fantastic match with Daniel Bryan last night, he is a free agent today.

It will be sad to see him go sad

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
Qu3sT:

couldn't help myself grin
grin grin grin

pu7pl3:
UPDATE:
Drew Gulak being moved to the WWE Alumni section was not a mistake, his contract expired and he didn't come to terms on a new deal. After that fantastic match with Daniel Bryan last night, he is a free agent today.

What!!!!!!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2020
pu7pl3:
UPDATE:

Best of luck to him
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2020
100naira:
grin grin grin

What!!!!!!

I was shocked too tbh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
Qu3sT:

Best of luck to him

there is still time for them to agree on terms, I hope they do
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Jokerman(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
I wish Sasha wouldn't turn on Bayley grin....I know it's not possible though...

Sasha Banks though... One can see through her fake smiles and deception grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Jokerman:
I wish Sasha wouldn't turn on Bayley grin....I know it's not possible though...

Sasha Banks though... One can see through her fake smiles and deception grin

Those her facial expressions are golden grin she knows how to sell a story with her face
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2020
Raw reviews recaps and reactions:-
The first two talking segments that started the show were strong, then a few sprinkled about. Then there was a talking segment before or after every match and commercial break. This was a talk heavy show. Before the first hour was over, there were four talking segments. Good grief.

Backup plan
Randy Orton told us what a wrestling match means since we seem to not get it. He addressed Edge directly, and said he knows why he didn’t accept the challenge last week. He saw it written all over his face, in his eyes. He saw doubt, the grit and passion faded away, not replaced by doubt.
Edge came out and said Randy is possibly the most talented wrestler he’s ever seen, but this isn’t the life Randy wanted. It’s the life he was handed and he always saw it as a back up plan. Randy never dreamed of being WWE champion. Randy cut him off and demanded an answer, and Edge said yes.
Whew. This was one of Edge’s best promo since returning. The very real history between the two was on display, and adding Orton’s pathway to wrestling was too sweet. Edge may have shown doubt in his abilities to have a straight up wrestling match, but he’s determined to shut Orton up because he fought his whole life to be where he is.
This is the kind of story we’d typically see from a rising up and comer to an established guy, similar to Kevin Owens and John Cena, but even though both men are established, it works. It works because Edge has been gone for so long and wants to end it on his own terms. Orton is trying to take that away from him.

Rey, you’re welcome..
Jesus Mamamia Christ, Seth Rollins has seen the light. grin grin
He said when he lost to Drew McIntyre, part of him believed that he had lost everything. He fell into a place so dark he wasn’t sure he’d ever escape. But, he saw the light!
And who does he have to thank? No, not James Brown. Rey Mysterio. What happened to him was a blessing in disguise, and Seth wanted to say from the bottom of his heart, you’re welcome. That brought out Humberto Carrillo, who actually got to talk and defend his idol.
This led to a match between Murphy and Carrillo, which was way too short and ended with Carrillo losing. The match didn’t matter here, as unfortunate as that is to say, since I like Carrillo. You knew he was losing so it made no sense to pay attention. Seth has been absolutely wonderful as the Messiah. Murphy was happy to see his idol in better spirits this week, but later on in the show they were both involved in what could be the moment Murphy saw a new light.

The Kevin Owens Show returns - KEVIN’S BACK! Man have I missed him. He told us he got hurt after WrestleMania but he’s back now and good to go. He then introduced Zelina and her crew as his guests for the show. Zelina said she’s sick of people seeing one little argument and think her empire is crumbling. She got mad at KO for standing on the apron and not in the ring, but KO said that usually when he’s in the ring with a bunch of guys, bad things happen. He also said that he’s out on the apron because they’re not the only guests on the KO show.
Apollo Crews returned and tackled Andrade! Theory and Garza piled on but KO came to Apollo’s aid and then came a commercial break, so you know what that means.

Kevin Owens and Apollo Crews def. Angel Garza and Andrade - Apollo Crews was downright nasty and aggressive. I want to see him like this every week. Great powerbomb and still showing that strength on the bad knee. Welcome back, Kevin cool.
After, Zelina, Garza, and Andrade turned on Austin Theory.

Putting the final piece into place - Apollo was interviewed after the match and said that he can’t waste any more time and he had a lot of momentum before being taken out of the Money in the Bank match. But next week, he gets to challenge again for the United States championship! Zelina interrupted and said he should reconsider so he can keep his one good knee. Apollo said he’ll put the final piece into place and become the new champion.
Apollo Crews was great on this show. He had that fire he showed in his matches before injury and is so agile and strong. I think we may have a title change next week!

Disciple Theory (Aleister Black def. Murphy via DQ) - I love when these two are in the ring together. Sadly that wasn’t very long because a battered Theory was approached by Rollins and at Rollins’ direction, ran into the ring and attacked Aleister. After, they embraced and Seth found himself a new disciple.
I like this way better. This is where Theory belongs. I would have liked to see a face turn, but we don’t need that right now. But what I alluded to before was the more intriguing part about this. Murphy didn’t seem to take too kindly to Rollins embracing Theory. We got layers here, y’all. Hyped!

Drew McIntyre def. King Corbin - Corbin was an ass all night because that’s who we’ve been wanting to see more than once a week. A buffoon who wants to be treated like a King when he never will be. Just awesome... This is a heel being a good heel.
Drew claymored him and won. Lashley was out with MVP watching the match. Lashley put Drew on notice that he’s coming after the title. This matters more than anything that has to do with Corbin. It’s about time WWE started booking Lashley the way he should be booked. The side commentary about it though, is if a guy can instantly be turned into who they should have been all along, why not book them that way in the first place? Lana was once again nowhere to be found for this, because she’s only useful backstage screaming at everything.

Triple feature Charlotte Flair def. Ruby Riott - Okay I know WWE loves Charlotte, but really? Is she going to be on every show until we get back to normal? Another quick match with Charlotte winning. Ruby is on a losing streak, which is a damn shame. Come on, guys. The best you’ve got is Ruby has something to say to Charlotte? She didn’t even say anything!

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross def. IIconics via DQ - Alexa’s slaps though! Billie Kay dropped Nikki Cross with an awesome big boot. This one ended pretty quickly when Peyton lost her cool and didn’t listen to the ref. You gotta be joking me.
I was ready to enjoy some fun wrestling on this talk heavy show, and then it was over 2 minutes later with a DQ. Sigh. After, Billie got mad and slapped Peyton. They embraced and cried together, but goodness gracious please don’t split these two up embarassed

Asuka’s celebration - Kairi Sane held a celebration for Asuka and touted her championship wins. Nia Jax interrupted and told Asuka that Becky is on maternity leave and was given the title because of a cheap win. Asuka attacked Nia and sent her out of the ring to end the segment.
There was a heel turn appearance to this segment. I would have put money on Kairi turning here, but Nia has to be set up to be the first challenger for Asuka. That’s fine.
It was further set up as Nia attacked Kairi as she played the recorder backstage, and Asuka went after her for it.

Shayna Baszler def. Natalya - This was the first match I actually enjoyed tonight. Making it a submission match added to the little feud that spawned between the two. Awesome spot where Shayna attempted a Sharpshooter. I like when wrestlers try to do their opponent’s moves. Shayna locked in the Kirifuda Clutch. As the crew were setting up for the KO Show, Natalya lost it and destroyed the set. As much as Samoa Joe was trying to say it’s beneath her to act that way, I don’t blame her at all in storyline.
Who will be next to step to Shayna and defend Becky? Maybe a brand to brand invitation gets involved here. Naomi? Dana Brooke? I don’t know which woman on Raw right now could feud with Shayna.

Axe Throwing - I haven’t laughed as hard as I did in a while when the Vikings presented “The Smoke” as a gift to the Street Profits. The Vikings got the bullseye every time, and Montez threw his axe far up in the air. Dawkins got mad at a horse. The editing on this segment was not good.
The ending of this was the exact opposite of what happened last week. Except, the cops showed up with an axe through their windshield. They asked who did it and to prove that it wasn’t Tez or Dawkins, Dawkins took an axe and threw it backward and it went right into the bullseye. Uhm. Okay. The cops let Viking Raiders go because the female cop thinks that Ivar is cute. Uhm. Okay.

Bobby Lashley def. R-Truth - Full Nelson slam and submission to win. Lana yelled afterward because that’s what we need to see from her every week now.

Talking surpassed wrestling on this show. A lot of it was good, but it dragged this show for me. It started strong with Edge and Orton. Will it be the greatest wrestling match ever?
Other than that, I’m most interested in the Rollins, Murphy, and Theory saga. Will Rollins favor his new disciple while Murphy starts losing? Will Rollins make Theory fight for Murphy, and Murphy gets mad because he wants to fight for himself? There are a few ways this can go, and none of them are bad. I am missing the Authors of Pain though. It would be nice to at least have the one AoP member who isn’t injured on the show.
Then we have Lashley’s renewed push. Lashley will likely be going after the WWE title at Backlash, but how will Lana fit into all of this?

Lana FFS My eardrums hurt embarassed
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2020
Was hoping il find this picture somewhere grin

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dumininu01(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2020
pu7pl3:
drew will still beat him unless something happens
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
dumininu01:
drew will still beat him unless something happens

Yea maybe...

Do you remember when Lashley, Drew and Corbin used to be in a stable, with Corbin calling the shots? grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 12:30pm On May 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yea maybe...

Do you remember when Lashley, Drew and Corbin used to be in a stable, with Corbin calling the shots? grin
you like Corbin ??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
Corbin:
you like Corbin ??
we all LIKE king constable corbin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
pu7pl3:
Bobby's painted on eyebrows are a thing of beauty grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 1:32pm On May 19, 2020
Qu3sT:

we all LIKE king constable corbin
wow
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2020
Corbin:
you like Corbin ??

Yea...who doesn't?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2020
Qu3sT:

Bobby's painted on eyebrows are a thing of beauty grin

I swear grin grin grin he should give his stylist a raise tbh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 1:54pm On May 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yea...who doesn't?
me
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
Corbin:
me

Liar grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 4:35pm On May 19, 2020
King Corbin is the man, and Seth Rollins is a god of wrestling. I mean from being an Architect, to a Kingslayer, then beast slayer and now the Monday night messiah... Dude changes his personality every time and I love that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 4:38pm On May 19, 2020
The way Lana is going, I feel she'll soon leave WWE. From being a corporate boss and a ravenging Russian to being like a slut is quite humiliating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by dumininu01(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yea maybe...

Yeah dahs true grin... Corbin na one proud werey cheesy cheesy... The shield defeated them at fastlane then

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.