Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289621 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How do they wanna fix the match since Edge is back

Edge's match would be at MITB
Cena is rumoured for Summerslam
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Any review on AEW and Malakai black FKA Aleistar Black?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
ValeeLove:
Any review on AEW and Malakai black FKA Aleistar Black?
Omo, I've not been watching AEW o cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
This man goes through three hours of raw, two hours of nxt and two hours of smackdown each week. The workload hard pass carrying nia Jax through a good match. I may give aew reviews a shot.
pu7pl3:

Omo, I've not been watching AEW o cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
samistry:
This man goes through three hours of raw, two hours of nxt and two hours of smackdown each week. The workload hard pass carrying nia Jax through a good match. I may give aew reviews a shot.

Thank you my guy, that would be really cool and nice cool
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Live crowds officially return to WWE today
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Goldberg is returning next week
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maybe he'll be starting a program for summerslam.
pu7pl3:
Goldberg is returning next week
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
samistry:
Maybe he'll be starting a program for summerslam.

yea...that seems to be the plan
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

yea...that seems to be the plan
he's supposed to face Lashley as a replacement for Brock.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
ValeeLove:
he's supposed to face Lashley as a replacement for Brock.

they said Brock refused to pick his call
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
I don't know why I'm soo hyped for the live crowd today grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:
I don't know why I'm soo hyped for the live crowd today grin
It was really electrifying.

What the Hell is wrong with Corbin.... He's asking for donations
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2021
WWE SMACKDOWN REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Well we’re back everybody. We are back.
Peeling back the curtain for a moment before we get into this, I was so invested in the start of this show I couldn’t start typing until the first match was over. I couldn’t get over the roaring and the cheering and booing of real people.
This is what we’ve needed. This is what the wrestlers needed, too.
15 months, or in WWE speak, 70 weeks, of no fans (except that one huge two night pay-per-view in April) was too long. And the Houston crowd for this show was excellent.

Back in business
After Vince McMahon graced us with his presence, the crowd got to mercilessly react in mixed cheers and boos to Roman Reigns.
Then the Mysterios came out to cheers, and then Edge.
Edge looked amazing and as hyped as ever as the Toyota Center showered him with love.
Something I hadn’t anticipated was the great crowd reaction for Dominik as Reigns put him through the announce table and when he was bouncing off the ropes. That was genuinely heartwarming.
The pop for Edge’s spear on Reigns was amazing.
This ended up being a shorter match than I thought, as Reigns took out Rey and then Jey Uso pinned him while grabbing the tights.
The Mysterios brawled with The Usos and then Reigns got involved and was going to use the chair Edge brought into the ring, and then another spear by Edge and the same scene from WrestleMania. Only this time, Reigns tapped.
Edge held up the Universal championship and while I know that’s not what will end up happening on Sunday, it was a nice thing to see wasn’t it? Edge having a title after 10 years, after his history and triumphant return last year, would be awesome.
Maybe if he goes back to Raw, though. This is the Roman Reigns show. And after Sunday, it might also be the Usos show as they will be facing the Mysterios for the tag titles. The Tribal Chief and his family ruling over SmackDown will be a great sight as we head to SummerSlam.
Backstage, Edge was being interviewed and all of a suden we heard Seth Rollins’ cackling. He said that he hopes Edge wins because he wants to cash in on him and finish the jobn he neglected to do 7 years ago. (Yes the finally addressed their history from the infamous night John Cena reinstated the Authority!)
And this would of course be why I don’t see Edge winning this Sunday. Edge vs. Seth Rollins next month is what I want to see.
Hell yeah I am ready for Money in the Bank.

Dastardly Rollins
A great main event saw Seth Rollins win, and in such a cruel way.
Rollins was sprinkled throughout the evening, as I touched on previously. I didn’t expect him to win here, but this match was really great.
It started with Baron Corbin coming out to tell us that he needed help with some funds since losing his King status. I appreciated WWE not going to the nostalgia well with this because it really felt like a legend was going to come out and hit Corbin with a “vintage” move.
Thankfully, we got Kevin Owens, and since he’s using a nostalgia move for himself, he got the pop instead. Well deserved.
Out came the rest of the participants and they flew into each other to send it to the last break of the evening.
The finish of this match was insane. Rollins was going to dive onto Shinsuke Nakamura on the announce table, but Owens decided he wanted to sacrifice himself instead. The table crashed with such force that even the camera took a tumble.
Free from that carnage, Rollins took it upon himself to STOMP BIG E’S FACE INTO A LADDER and pin him to win. Of course he then used that ladder to do the classic Money in the Bank spot and pose with the briefcase.
What a hot ending to the show. Now, with WWE doing that, of course they expect us to think that Seth has the best chance of winning. Nah. Not happening.
What I’d also like to touch on is what happened in the back before Corbin came out. Paul Heyman was being interviewed and Big E dropped by to tell him that he and the Tribal Chief should be worried about Edge.
It was in that entertaining moment that I immediately went, “There’s our Money in the Bank winner!” I think Big E would be an absolutely incredible briefcase holder, and possibly one of the best one they’ve ever had. I have pushed for a long time that E is the rightful man to knock Roman off his pedestal.
In the words of Batista, give me what I want!

FINN BALOR IS BACK!
FINN BALOR IS BACK!
Sami Zayn came out to cut the first “You People” promo out of the ThunderDome era. He tried to get the fans on his side, and I’m thankful that they didn’t give in and cheer him, as much as it is difficult to not cheer him.
When he shit on the crowd, that familiar music hit and out came the Prinxe.
He did all the great poses that the crowds do with him, and the cameras missed most of it as usual.
And then Zayn tried to attack Balor and it didn’t work out for him.
I am so happy Finn is here.

The Rest
Bianca Belair defeated Carmella
Carmella soaked up the boos as she made her entrance. Belair got a great pop from the crowd. Belair rolled through a leg takedown and got knocked down in the corner. Belair tackled Carmella into the other corner but Carmella pushed her into the ringpost. Mella got Belair off the top of the ringpost with a hurricanrana that could have went bad but thankfully didn’t, and she got a two count. Mella locked in a Guillotine and Belair almost faded out. And then Belair planted her with a vertical suplex, which got her a two count. That was a great moment. Mella used the ponytail and Belair whipped her with it and executed a winning KOD. This was a great match for the crowd and I loved how much they showered her with love.

Otis vs. Cesaro ends in a disqualification
This was a super quick and really served as a way to get the crowd a Cesaro swing at Chad Gable’s expense. Man did Otis have some awesome aggression in this match. I’m liking his new look and presentation.

Shotzi and Nox defeated Natalya and Tamina
I’m happy to see the tank is continuing its usage on the main roster. Hopefully it’s a mainstay and Vince keeps it around. Sadly this was the dud of the evening, not to steal Manolo’s gimmick. The crowd wasn’t really hot for it, and that’s because WWE hasn’t made this division since the titles were taken away from Bayley and Sasha Banks. The crowd was hot for Liv, however and that is a very good thing because I’d love for her to win the women’s Money in the Bank on Sunday.

Toni Storm will make her debut next week

Grade: A
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

It was really electrifying.

What the Hell is wrong with Corbin.... He's asking for donations

grin grin Go on twitter and watch the commercial break interactions with Big E and Kevin while he was begging grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin grin Go on twitter and watch the commercial break interactions with Big E and Kevin while he was begging grin grin
Please help with the Link
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Please help with the Link

Remember to use your VPN

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/1416244498909249540?s=19

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Remember to use your VPN

Thanks Bro

I've seen the video cheesy cheesy

BigE and Kevin are crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by jom28gy(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Thanks Bro

which one is VPN, and what the use
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by jom28gy(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Remember to use your VPN

what is VPN, and what use it for
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
which one is VPN, and what the use
A virtual private Network... Used to bypass a location
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
what is VPN, and what use it for

a VPN extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.

And since twitter was banned in the country that's what people use to log in
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Thanks Bro

Big E said he feels bad by proxy grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by jom28gy(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

a VPN extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.can I download it into my phone, and how can I use it if I download it

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by jom28gy(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

a VPN extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.can I download it into my phone, and how can I use it if I download it

can I download it into my phone, and how do I use it
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Corbin:
cry corbin

I hear say things done red for you boss
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
can I download it into my phone, and how do I use it

Download any one of your choice ( there are dozens) from your appstore, it's easy to use when you launch
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
I hope they really do Finn justice this time around

And I wonder where they are going with this Corbin's storyline
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
100naira:
I hope they really do Finn justice this time around

And I wonder where they are going with this Corbin's storyline

Remember when Shawn Micheal had this kind of storyline too? He was in a program with JBL
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by jom28gy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Download any one of your choice ( there are dozens) from your appstore, it's easy to use when you launch
the ones I downloaded before not working,it shows different countries except Nigeria
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
jom28gy:
the ones I downloaded before not working,it shows different countries except Nigeria

It won't show Nigeria cos that's your origin country, you have to choose another country... USA or Britain are preferable

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.