Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (288246 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Y new show RAMPAGE is debuting tomorrow on TBS. It's going to be one hour and imediately after SmackDown I believe(still wondering why they didn't go head on).

Kenny Omega is defending his Impact World Championship against Christian Cage.

'The Redeemer' Miro FKA Rusev is defending his TNT championship against the most over extra at the moment Fuego Del Sol. If Fuego wins he gets a contract with AEW.

Dr Britt Baker DMD defends her AEW women's championship against Red Velvet.

Next week's Rampage is a special episode and is tagged "First Dance" with many rumours that CM Punk might debut in his hometown.

I'm happy for this. Never thought AEW could be my main wrestling show.

Who watches AEW and what are your thoughts?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
ValeeLove:
Y new show RAMPAGE is debuting tomorrow on TBS. It's going to be one hour and imediately after SmackDown I believe(still wondering why they didn't go head on).

Kenny Omega is defending his Impact World Championship against Christian Cage.

'The Redeemer' Miro FKA Rusev is defending his TNT championship against the most over extra at the moment Fuego Del Sol. If Fuego wins he gets a contract with AEW.

Dr Britt Baker DMD defends her AEW women's championship against Red Velvet.

Next week's Rampage is a special episode and is tagged "First Dance" with many rumours that CM Punk might debut in his hometown.

I'm happy for this. Never thought AEW could be my main wrestling show.

Who watches AEW and what are your thoughts?

what of Chris Jericho?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
He's having the 5th labor of Jericho match next week on Dynamite with the stipulation being that Jericho cannot use the Judas effect finisher and cannot come out with the 'Judas' theme song
pu7pl3:

what of Chris Jericho?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Meanwhile who has seen Buddy Murphy's be Instagram video? It's similar to the one Tommy end dropped some weeks ago.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
ValeeLove:
He's having the 5th labor of Jericho match next week on Dynamite with the stipulation being that Jericho cannot use the Judas effect finisher and cannot come out with the 'Judas' theme song

lol, so I heard, classic heel move from his opponet there
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
ValeeLove:
Meanwhile who has seen Buddy Murphy's be Instagram video? It's similar to the one Tommy end dropped some weeks ago.

link?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Valeelove I hope you're ready to update us on rampage
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
pu7pl3:
WWE NXT REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Let’s acknowledge the elephant in the room before we get into the proceedings this evening: these are weird times for the NXT faithful. We don’t know what’s truly happening with the black and gold brand, nor can we discern fact from very plausible fiction. With that said, it feels obvious that change is in the air so let’s enjoy what NXT is for as long as it is until the day it morphs into something else. Cool? Cool.

Undisputed Part III: The Third One
There are movies heavy on story and light on plot. Mad Max: Fury Road comes to mind as its fairly simple plot houses a lot of story. NXT’s latest installment was a lot like that with the Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole’s beef serving as the centerpiece. Keeping it all the way real, “face-offs” in wrestling normally elicit a big sigh from me. It’s a wrestling trope that always ends the same way and never seems to fill an actual purpose.
But I’ll be damned. NXT turned my sighs into raised eyebrows and made me even more excited for what is now christened “the Undisputed Finale.” We now know Kyle and Adam will end their feud in a 2-out-of-3 Falls match. That’s cool. Each man picked a stipulation, using their story and characters as the reasoning for each choice. That’s really damn cool.
Kyle knows Adam’s ego is too big. Something that massive can’t handle a simple loss and what’s simpler than a standard wrestling match where the only way to win is a pinfall or submission? Cole, still wanting revenge for O’Reilly’s attempted murder by chair and suplex, picked a street fight for the second fall.
The two men, who obviously know each other better than they know themselves, picked each other apart for the next couple minutes until, as per usual with these types of things, a fight broke out. It was at that point where Commissioner William Regal’s goons stepped in to breakup the fight, while Regal announced the third phase, if necessary, is a STEEL CAGE MATCH!!! Because, again, stipulations are based on story and cage matches are reserved for blood feuds. At this point, there’s nothing bloodier in NXT than Cole x O’Reilly.
Kyle seemed lost at certain parts of the back and forth but Adam Cole is Adam Cole for a reason. He knows how to summon the right emotion and play the audience like a piano. However, I can live without Cole referencing their feud as the “Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly saga” because the winking and nudging is too obvious. But this is a Triple H production, so meta references of that ilk are expected. It’s a minor quibble of the best segment of the night and one that won me over completely.
Good job, fellas. You got two weeks to live up to the hype.

It’s All About Me, Me, Me, Me, Me
Dakota Kai wants the world to know Raquel Gonzalez, much like King Kong, ain’t got shit on her. Ember Moon was unable to compete against Sarray, so Kai stepped in to solidify her spot as the number one contender to the NXT Woman’s Championship, but also defeat the undefeated Sarray.
Quite the flex to not only wrestle a match you’re unprepared for but also do it against someone who looks unbeatable. The longest match of the night started as a wrestling match and turned into a fight the second Kai’s ego showed up to play. That’s because this match was never about Sarray.
Kai started the match thinking about Gonzalez and spent more time talking to the crowd than focusing on the woman trying to beat her to to a pulp. Eventually, Sarray made Kai realize it was time to take her seriously and after a couple near falls, Sarray took her eye off the prize just long enough for Dakota to finish the job for the three-second tan in the middle of the ring.
But like I said, this match was never about Sarray.
The NXT Woman's Champion showed up unannounced and made her way to the ring. Kai, like all good heels, asked her feet not to fail her and lived to fight another day. Gonzalez snatched a microphone and kept it short and sweet: If Kai wanted a title match, all she had to do was ask. But now? Kai is getting this work at TakeOver 36.
For Kai, this is about proving she’s nobody’s Robin, much less their Nightwing. She believes she’s the main attraction and wants all the love, respect, and spoils that come with that number one spot. As far as Raquel is concerned, Dakota’s betrayal cannot go unpunished. All Dakota had to do was ask for a match and Raquel was ready and willing to grant it. Because, ya know, that’s what friends do. But they weren’t really friends, were they? Raquel sees that now and has to defend her title, her pride, and her reputation.

I Must Break You
Ilja Dragunov strolled into the Capital Wrestling Center with a chip on his shoulder the size of a damn boulder. With a microphone in his hand, the NXT UK staple said he likes to be about it, not talk about it. And at TakeOver 36, his actions will speak louder than any fancy words ever would. We will witness chaos, rage, and history as Walter’s ridiculously-long reign comes to its conclusion.
Not so fast, says Pete Dunne.
Dunne, committing to yet another sturdy wrestling trope, says the only reason Dragunov can step into that ring and say—or not say—whatever he wants to Walter, is because of Dunne. Like most things in wrestling, those are fighting words, and they led to a Dunne x Dragunov main event.
Like most of the matches on this edition of NXT, it had little to do with the wrestlers inside the ring and everything to do with someone else looming over the contest like a shadow. A shadow, not THE Shadow. Although, I imagine Dragunov’s laugh is just as maniacal and over- the-top as he revels in the fact he put his NXT TakeOver 36 on the floor to close the show.
Pete Dunne outlasted Ilja Dragunov for the simple fact he was focused and Dragunov wasn’t. In a bit of beautiful synchrony, NXT bookended its show with wrestlers looking past their present opponents and not taking them seriously. While one triumphed by the skin of her teeth—or heel of her boot—the other went down for the count. In sports, there’s a theory about “trap games.” Those matchups where a superior team takes on one it should easily dispatch so they can move on to a bigger contest with an opponent of a higher caliber. While Pete Dunne is no bum at all, he’s certainly not Walter. Dragunov got a little too big for his britches though and suffered the consequences.
Or that’s how it looked.
Dragunov licked his wounds quickly enough to fend off Walter’s post-match attack, left the NXT UK Champion rolling on the floor, and made the man look mortal. Walter, due to hesitation or not taking his opponent seriously enough, didn’t take advantage of Dragunov’s compromised position. He who hesitates is lost and if he doesn’t get it together in two weeks, his challenger standing above him is one he’ll see in his nightmares.

LA Knight x Cameron Grimes
Speaking of ownership, Wade Barrett says I’m failing at life because I don’t have a butler. That hurts, Wade. Not everyone can be Bruce Wayne. And apparently, not everyone can be LA Knight, who after winning his match in what felt like 15 seconds, got the opportunity to get a brand new butler.
At TakeOver 36, Cameron Grimes and LA Knight will go one-on-one for the Million Dollar Championship. But if Grimes loses for a third time, Ted Dibiase takes his place as Knight’s new butler.
Where’s Virgil when you need him? Or Jerome from The Time? Or Mr. Belvedere?! This is a very old-school wrestling story that puts good vs. evil. It’s the type of story Dibiase was typically on the other side of back in the day, so the role reversal has layers for anyone of a certain age. It might work. But I don’t have a butler, so what do I know?

Indi Hartwell x Dexter Lumis’ First Date
Sigh. I really wanted to like this. It had 1980s romantic comedy written all over it. But the three-part segment just didn’t work for me. It didn’t do anything to further the story, Indi still looks bugged out for dating a man who apparently doesn’t speak, and the comedy bits performed by Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae as the concerned parents just fell flat. The funniest moments were Indi telling Candice why she didn’t need protection (she’s a former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion who is also buff) and the fact Indi ordered freaking chicken fingers at an Italian restaurant.
Look, I know they were in Florida, which has a reputation for being its own planet, but not even Florida is that weird. I say that and then tomorrow I’ll read about someone fighting with an alligator or Florida Man’s latest escapades. Anyway, what was heartwarming last week was boring this week.

GiGi Dolan x Armani Miller
GiGi was a woman on a mission—no relation to the hit WWF song—and made quick work of Armani Miller. I sound like a broken record at this point, but the match wasn’t the thing. GiGi clearly has the top women of NXT in her sights, wanting to do whatever to prove she *ahem* out works everyone. Also? Clearly setting up a thing with Mandy Rose, what with the video of her cutting the heads off roses. Either that or someone really made her dislike roses and botanists are her ultimate bad guys. Not really sure what else to say about this other than it happened and...yeah, it happened.

Grade: B+
This was a good show. I know, shocker. In fact, it was a very good show. But it didn’t reach last week’s heights even if it was much more story-focused, which I like. There was a lot of setup for TakeOver 36 and a bunch of squash matches in between. This was an efficient if not great NXT episode, that, much like the matches, felt more focused on the future instead of the present. Even Hit Row, which you all know I adore with all of my heart, only got a little bit of shine after last week’s dope segment. Even then, the stable was thinking about tomorrow instead of doing anything remotely memorable today.
Still though, an enjoyable if not remarkable two hours of wrestling television that sports entertained me. Samoa Joe and Karrion Kross got a nice video package where Joe made it clear this isn’t about the championship. He’s here to “f*ck up Karrion Kross.” Joe also had the line of the night when he said comparing Kross to him is like “comparing a house fire to a hurricane.” That’s a bad, man.
Next week? Another “Face to Face,” an NXT Tag Team Championship match, a Cruiserweight Championship match, and hopefully more Hit
Omo, Pu7pl3 dey write. Ahswearugad. See wordsmithing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
He's not signed to AEW. He's still under WWE's 90 days non-compete clause which was hinted in the video and you probably caught. Although the man said he was there to release him which shocked the doctor. Could it be another shocking swirl like Malakai's? Cant wait.
pu7pl3:

I didn't see any AEW reference
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Meanwhile Bronson Reed has challenged Miro for the TNT title.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
I wish. It's not going to be on TNT so there's that. Not to worry, I got groups and pages online where that will be sorted out.
pu7pl3:
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
pu7pl3:
I saw an info that Triple H and Shawn Michaels were not even aware of the NXT cuts until after an official complained to them about the firings. Una sure say HHH and Vince no go get problem?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
The whole Jon moxley concept of wwe is prison is becoming stale. Most of them would have probably stayed there for life if they werent released from their contracts.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's why he's our tribal chief
Kaycee7:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValeeLove:
I wish. It's not going to be on TNT so there's that. Not to worry, I got groups and pages online where that will be sorted out.
Just heard, it's going to be on TNT.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Thanks guy grin grin it's only on WWE matters tbh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
samistry:
That's why he's our tribal chief

grin grin grin grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValeeLove:
He's not signed to AEW. He's still under WWE's 90 days non-compete clause which was hinted in the video and you probably caught. Although the man said he was there to release him which shocked the doctor. Could it be another shocking swirl like Malakai's? Cant wait.

will Murphy do better in AEW tho? You know he isn't much of a talker
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValeeLove:
I saw an info that Triple H and Shawn Michaels were not even aware of the NXT cuts until after an official complained to them about the firings. Una sure say HHH and Vince no go get problem?

I think they knew but want to distance themselves from the controversy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValeeLove:
Just heard, it's going to be on TNT.

So update is sure now cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
pu7pl3:

Thanks guy grin grin it's only on WWE matters tbh
Ma nigga, your skills have grown since you started these recaps. Trust me, should you have cause to write on another topic/subject, the experience you've garnered will be a big help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValeeLove:
If they're making decisions on NXT without Hunter's knowledge, then it's not a surprise the product has been watered down recently.

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kaycee7:
Ma nigga, your skills have grown since you started these recaps. Trust me, should you have cause to write on another topic/subject, the experience you've garnered will be a big help.

Thank you soomuch Kaycee
[img]https://c./i1zUrsYWj-oAAAAM/obama-cry.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Cena vs Reigns promo was fire. Cena is a god of promos. Heyman, The Rock and CM Punk are the only ones that can match John Cena in promos.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2021
cry 1000 dollars
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
WWE SMACKDOWN REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Rollins-lite
You might be shocked to see me say this, but y’all... Seth Rollins is slaying.
Every week since the trajectory became Rollins vs. Edge at SummerSlam has been a delight.
I usually detest these throw it to a video package segments, but the way that they have been playing the history between these two men is exactly how it should be in all matches with two opponents with history.
Looking at you, John Cena and Roman Reigns. We’ll get to my opinions on that in a moment.
Edge did not make an appearance here, which I was sad about. But then I remembered that we still have one more SmackDown before the pay-per-view.
Let’s talk about the meat of that video package, and this segment as a whole.
Edge called Rollins “Edge-lite” last week and that riled up the Architect. So this week it was all about Rollins running down both his and Edge’s careers.
The conclusion - Rollins has had a more decorated career in WWE than Edge. And I’m inclined to agree with him. Of course we know that is really because Edge had to retire in 2011, but pitting his top moments against Seth’s really showed that in the end, Seth has had the better career.
I would imagine that this means for next week, Edge will have to prove that even though Seth is technically right, the only thing Seth hasn’t done, and in his eyes won’t do, is beat him.

The promo segment I was waiting for.
So, this was the moment I had been waiting for since we found out John Cena was going to face Roman Reigns at SummerSlam.
First, Cena cut his own promo alone, then Reigns addressed him later in the night. Then Reigns mentioned him in the contract signing segment and Cena cut in line to get the title match by signing a contract that didn’t have his name on it, and then Cena went to Raw in between all that.
And then on this show, the face to face finally happened.
I’m sad to say - it didn’t do much for me. I feel no different than I did before this promo segment.
Okay, we had a few meta moments, mentioning Jon Moxley (formerly Dean Ambrose) and referencing CM Punk’s kiss goodbye to Vince McMahon at MITB 2011. Two people very much relevant outside of WWE right now, wouldn’t you say?
The other moment from Reigns, which I liked the least, was the Nikki Bella diss. Okay yes Cena and Bella have their history together, but it was a cheap shot in the long line of dick and missionary jokes surrounding this revitalized feud. The missionary line was funny the first time. On the fourth time... less funny! I think I was really expecting too much maybe something like the Rock v Chris Jericho promo and maybe that was why I felt like this, but we move.
I’m still interested in the match itself, but I was left underwhelmed by this. Let’s see what happens next week.

No one appears to like Bianca Belair.
A contract signing once again graced SmackDown, and this time it was actually upheld.
I was a bit confused by the way this went down though.
Sasha Banks decided that before she signed the contract, she needed... witnesses? Certainly a first time I’ve ever seen witnesses for a WWE contract signing.
So Carmella and Zelina Vega were Banks’ witnesses. Okay. Really the only other heels on SmackDown’s roster. Miss you, Bayley!
Belair signed the contract and threw it at Banks, because she knew that the heels were going to attack her. That made her look smart. So she got the upper hand and flipped over the table in the ring to take out Banks.
But Banks ended up getting the upper hand on her. And she put Belair in the Bank Statement using her braid against her.
And not a single person came out to help her. No other women in the locker room, no referees, no officials... no one.
That was strange. This isn’t Baron Corbin getting choked out, it’s Bianca! Having literally no one come out to assist in any way looked weird.

The Rest
Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Apollo Crews
The match started out with both Commander Azeez and Rick Boogs somewhat interfering, and the referee was smart enough to throw them both out. They had to have Azeez come in to get ejected but Crews really did look silly staring and yelling at Boogs for 10 seconds, and Nakamura looked weak not taking advantage of the distraction. Crews blocked a Kinshasa and tried to cheat, but the referee caught him. Not really caught him Nakamura kicked out first but whatever. The second Kinshasa did it, and we have a new Intercontinental champion. Boogs and Pat McAfee celebrating on the announce table was wonderful. I did not expect the title change, but I guess I should have expected it with Azeez gone. This was fun! (Match time - 10:11)

Street Profits defeated Alpha Academy
This was one of the “rematches” that I didn’t mind since there’s an actual story behind it. Otis looks so much more menacing than he used to. Really cool toss slam combo from Otis in this match. Him being able to do a fallaway slam to Angelo Dawkins with relative easy is crazy. There was some unintended shenanigans at the end of this with Gable “accidentally” tagging in and then Montez Ford almost killing himself on a dive to the outside, but it gave the Profits the win. It also gives way to yet another rematch. Of course. (Match time - 3:36)

The Mysterios defeated The Dirty Dawgz
This was actually a fun match that continued to tease some dissension between the Mysterios. The Usos tried to interfere and cause Dominik to lose focus in a rookie mistake, but Rey was able to move Dom out of the way of a sneak attack by Robert Roode. Dom ended up pinning Roode anyway. Not the usual booking you see when they’re trying to get dissension teasing at its peak, but I like seeing different things. (Match time - 3:32)

Kevin Owens defeated Baron Corbin
This started from Owens interrupting Corbin’s latest grifting for change from people. The stipulation became - if Owens defeats Corbin, he can’t grift anymore. Ouch! The match actually went longer than both tag matches on the show combined. Entertaining spots, a nasty bump on the apron from Owens, and I always love Corbin’s Deep Six. Owens got the victory, and Corbin got a Stunner for his troubles. And then Corbin stole Big E’s Money in the Bank briefcase. I smell a SummerSlam match! (Match time - 9:46)

Total match time for SmackDown - 27:05

Grade:- B
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Corbin:
cry 1000 dollars

Beggy Beggy Corbin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Corbin:
cry 1000 dollars
cheesy cheesy
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Corbin: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
grin
pu7pl3:

Beggy Beggy Corbin

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.