Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289454 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
ValeeLove:
Put a caption on it

"Abeg shift make I pass"
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2021
WWE NXT REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

NXT’s Present x NXT’s Future
This was a weird episode of NXT. For a go-home show, it lacked urgency. The show merrily meandered down the stream minus a couple segments. Samoa Joe and Karrion Kross’ confrontation was one of those segments.
Joe came to the ring and did what he does best, which is be dope on the microphone. Joe’s strength is his believability. No matter the situation, I hang on every word and trust everything that comes out of his mouth is truth. Samoa Joe is the living embodiment of keeping it 100. So when he says he isn’t here for talking since he’s here to give Kross all of that action, I can only nod my head in agreement.
Kross came to the ring—sans Scarlett as the crowd really wanted us to know—and reframed the narrative of their rivalry. For him, this isn’t about Joe, Kross, or even the NXT Championship. Their match at TakeOver 36 is about the future of NXT. Intriguing idea, but rather than elaborate, Kross calls security to the ring and the thing we knew would happen happened.
Joe and Kross did their best to literally bring down the house, breaking up parts of the Capitol Wrestling Center as they fought through barricades and chain links. It’s almost as if NXT is telling us not even the arena is big enough to contain the hatred these two cats feel towards each other.
While I wanted more from Kross about “the future of NXT,” the brawl sufficed to keep the story simple. Not to mention it was the most exciting thing on the show so, hooray for that.

Indi CC’d Every Guy She Used to See See ‘Round Town
I said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m a sap. A hopeless romantic infatuated with a good love story. While Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis isn’t always my cup of tea—still wonder what she sees in the man—how NXT defines their bond is pretty damn poetic. Indi chose to defy “mom” and “dad” one more time when she joined forces with her man to take on Robert Stone and Jesse Kamea.
If I can keep it real for a moment, it didn’t matter who they were in the ring with. This “match” showcased these two are more in sync than Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez. Indi does that creepy thing on her knees like him, she responds to his emotionless stares that Beth Phoenix says are filled with love, and she summons the strength of Hercules and Xena when they lock eyes.
Dexter Lumis is her boo thang, through and through.
Once they made quick work of Stone and Kamea with a dual Silence finishers inside and outside the ring, Indi did what any woman in love with a psychopath would do on her birthday: she popped the question.
While I’m no expert on engagement rings, I’m pretty sure she didn’t go to Jared for that. Shame on Mr. Lumis for making Indi spend her money on a ring for him on her birthday.
Step up, Dexter.
Anyway, Johnny Gargano and Candice LaRae will surely want Indi to not do this, reconsider, and read some literature on the subject of marrying crazy people. Will they speak or forever hold their peace? It’s wrestling, so my money is on the former. Look for them to break-up the wedding—because it’s a wrestling wedding—setting up the inevitable mixed tag match between two parents, their surrogate daughter, and her dead-eyed fiancé.
I do hope there’s cake.

How You Like Me Now?
NXT combined two stories in its main event. We got the payoff to weeks of back and forth between MSK and Imperium mixed with Ilja Dragunov and WALTER’s apparent disgust for each other. It was obvious the tales would intertwine when Dragunov called WALTER everything but a child of God earlier in the night and the NXT UK champ no-showed.
If Dragunov wanted his attention, he needed to snatch it rather than ask for it. “Shockingly,” Ilja showed up during the main event to distract WALTER and Imperium, while providing an opening big enough for MSK to mount a serious comeback and prove their toughness.
The NXT Tag champs keep proving their worth while all contenders we thought were worthy to dethrone them show they can’t outlast the champs when it counts.
How was the match, you ask? Pretty damn dope, actually. Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel wanted to punish Nash Carter & Wes Lee.
And punish they did.
They set out to prove their worth as pro wrestling’s saviors with no time for the high-flying antics of MSK. Anytime Carter or Lee look cleared for takeoff, Aichner or Barthel grounded them with what I can only describe as “severe quickness.” I present exhibits A-Z:
And then there’s Dragunov, who suffered the wrath of a pissed off WALTER. Seriously, putting his name in all caps fits in this context. The champ unloaded a furious anger on his TakeOver 36 opponent, repaying him in kind for last week’s embarrassment. WALTER started the night concerned with brethren performing well enough to reclaim the NXT Tag Team Championships. With that dream deferred for now, the big man looks like his sights are aimed squarely on Ilja
From everything presented thus far, it’s clear their match or Joe x Kross will win the superlative for “most violent of the night” this Sunday. As fans, we win either way. Isn’t that the most important part?

The rest
Ilja Dragunov x Roderick Strong
Strong was supposed to fight Kushida tonight for the Cruiserweight Championship. Fate intervened and said “nah.” In lieu of the title match, Malcolm Bivens issued an open challenge to anyone in the back. Dragunov, wanting to get his mojo back after taking the L last week, accepts.
These two cats beat each other’s ass. Dragunov’s insane power and tenacity were the stars of the show, as he just refused to let up. Strong relied on the Diamond Mine for an advantage or two and it worked to a degree, but not enough to get the W. Two weeks ago, Strong’s crew got him over the finish line but tonight, they could barely eek him over it, much less pull him.
Even a bloody Dragunov leaking like a running faucet was too strong for the man with the matching last name. A good opening match that setup a plot thread carried through to the main event.

Culture x The Culture
Hit Row marched to the ring and let Legado del Fantasma know the beef is now fully-cooked filet mignon after yanking out Isaiah Swerve’s grill. Again, Santos Escobar put his hands in another person’s mouth and yanked something out. That’s serious beef for a host of reasons, starting with Escobar’s trife disregard of hygiene.
But I digress.
Swerve fell for the actual oldest trick in the book when Escobar called him to the parking lot in hopes that they could settle their differences one on one, like men. Swerve apparently doesn’t watch wrestling or any other form of entertainment since he *gasp* walked into a trap. Hit Row came to his aide, issued a beat down to all three members of Legado del Fantasma, and Swerve got his grill back.
This feud feels like its doing the running man rather than running, man. We’re getting a six-man tag match next week which is cool, I guess, but we’re just delaying the inevitable North American Championship match between Escobar and Swerve. And if the beef is as cooked as Swerve says, why aren’t we getting that match yet?
Raquel Gonzalez x Dakota Kai Face to Face...Digitally!
The NXT Women’s Champion and her former best friend talked a bunch of crap to each other to get us excited for this weekend’s bout.

Meh.
Look, I’m down for the match, but like a lot of this episode, it added nothing new to what we already know. A go-home show should add another layer to the story, not repeat the same beats. These two didn’t do anything different than last week. Raquel thinks Dakota is envious and a snake. Dakota thinks Raquel is too big for her britches and ungrateful. Raquel promises to whoop ass at all costs. Dakota says Raquel is dreaming. Raquel calls Dakota a sidekick. Dakota fumes.
Meh.

Cameron Grimes x Josh Briggs
The match was fine. LA Knight paid Briggs to make mincemeat of Grimes before their match this weekend. Clearly he didn’t pay him enough because Grimes handled Briggs with ease. The fact he did it in a butler outfit makes the feat even more impressive.
LA Knight, who not only made a dumb investment and lost a bet to Ted Dibiase, did the post-match beatdown and sent Grimes to the nurse’s office. This led to a nice moment later that, much to my surprise, actually moved the story forward! Cameron finally realized he’s nobody’s butler and is, in fact, a true champion. Dibiase going into “disappointed Dad” mode apparently was all the motivation Grimes needed to find himself and get in the right mindset for his Million Dollar Championship match.
It’s not Shakespeare but it worked for me.

Grade: B-
NXT’s floor is pretty damn high. This was still a good show but I gotta dock points for the lack of excitement in a go home show before their biggest event of the summer. Barely anything moved forward and more seemed set up for next week rather than this weekend.
There’s always good on Tuesday nights, but much like Dexter Lumis, NXT needs to do better when a celebration is around the corner.
What say you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
pu7pl3:
WWE NXT REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

NXT’s Present x NXT’s Future
This was a weird episode of NXT. For a go-home show, it lacked urgency. The show merrily meandered down the stream minus a couple segments. Samoa Joe and Karrion Kross’ confrontation was one of those segments.
Joe came to the ring and did what he does best, which is be dope on the microphone. Joe’s strength is his believability. No matter the situation, I hang on every word and trust everything that comes out of his mouth is truth. Samoa Joe is the living embodiment of keeping it 100. So when he says he isn’t here for talking since he’s here to give Kross all of that action, I can only nod my head in agreement.
Kross came to the ring—sans Scarlett as the crowd really wanted us to know—and reframed the narrative of their rivalry. For him, this isn’t about Joe, Kross, or even the NXT Championship. Their match at TakeOver 36 is about the future of NXT. Intriguing idea, but rather than elaborate, Kross calls security to the ring and the thing we knew would happen happened.
Joe and Kross did their best to literally bring down the house, breaking up parts of the Capitol Wrestling Center as they fought through barricades and chain links. It’s almost as if NXT is telling us not even the arena is big enough to contain the hatred these two cats feel towards each other.
While I wanted more from Kross about “the future of NXT,” the brawl sufficed to keep the story simple. Not to mention it was the most exciting thing on the show so, hooray for that.

Indi CC’d Every Guy She Used to See See ‘Round Town
I said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m a sap. A hopeless romantic infatuated with a good love story. While Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis isn’t always my cup of tea—still wonder what she sees in the man—how NXT defines their bond is pretty damn poetic. Indi chose to defy “mom” and “dad” one more time when she joined forces with her man to take on Robert Stone and Jesse Kamea.
If I can keep it real for a moment, it didn’t matter who they were in the ring with. This “match” showcased these two are more in sync than Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez. Indi does that creepy thing on her knees like him, she responds to his emotionless stares that Beth Phoenix says are filled with love, and she summons the strength of Hercules and Xena when they lock eyes.
Dexter Lumis is her boo thang, through and through.
Once they made quick work of Stone and Kamea with a dual Silence finishers inside and outside the ring, Indi did what any woman in love with a psychopath would do on her birthday: she popped the question.
While I’m no expert on engagement rings, I’m pretty sure she didn’t go to Jared for that. Shame on Mr. Lumis for making Indi spend her money on a ring for him on her birthday.
Step up, Dexter.
Anyway, Johnny Gargano and Candice LaRae will surely want Indi to not do this, reconsider, and read some literature on the subject of marrying crazy people. Will they speak or forever hold their peace? It’s wrestling, so my money is on the former. Look for them to break-up the wedding—because it’s a wrestling wedding—setting up the inevitable mixed tag match between two parents, their surrogate daughter, and her dead-eyed fiancé.
I do hope there’s cake.

How You Like Me Now?
NXT combined two stories in its main event. We got the payoff to weeks of back and forth between MSK and Imperium mixed with Ilja Dragunov and WALTER’s apparent disgust for each other. It was obvious the tales would intertwine when Dragunov called WALTER everything but a child of God earlier in the night and the NXT UK champ no-showed.
If Dragunov wanted his attention, he needed to snatch it rather than ask for it. “Shockingly,” Ilja showed up during the main event to distract WALTER and Imperium, while providing an opening big enough for MSK to mount a serious comeback and prove their toughness.
The NXT Tag champs keep proving their worth while all contenders we thought were worthy to dethrone them show they can’t outlast the champs when it counts.
How was the match, you ask? Pretty damn dope, actually. Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel wanted to punish Nash Carter & Wes Lee.
And punish they did.
They set out to prove their worth as pro wrestling’s saviors with no time for the high-flying antics of MSK. Anytime Carter or Lee look cleared for takeoff, Aichner or Barthel grounded them with what I can only describe as “severe quickness.” I present exhibits A-Z:
And then there’s Dragunov, who suffered the wrath of a pissed off WALTER. Seriously, putting his name in all caps fits in this context. The champ unloaded a furious anger on his TakeOver 36 opponent, repaying him in kind for last week’s embarrassment. WALTER started the night concerned with brethren performing well enough to reclaim the NXT Tag Team Championships. With that dream deferred for now, the big man looks like his sights are aimed squarely on Ilja
From everything presented thus far, it’s clear their match or Joe x Kross will win the superlative for “most violent of the night” this Sunday. As fans, we win either way. Isn’t that the most important part?

The rest
Ilja Dragunov x Roderick Strong
Strong was supposed to fight Kushida tonight for the Cruiserweight Championship. Fate intervened and said “nah.” In lieu of the title match, Malcolm Bivens issued an open challenge to anyone in the back. Dragunov, wanting to get his mojo back after taking the L last week, accepts.
These two cats beat each other’s ass. Dragunov’s insane power and tenacity were the stars of the show, as he just refused to let up. Strong relied on the Diamond Mine for an advantage or two and it worked to a degree, but not enough to get the W. Two weeks ago, Strong’s crew got him over the finish line but tonight, they could barely eek him over it, much less pull him.
Even a bloody Dragunov leaking like a running faucet was too strong for the man with the matching last name. A good opening match that setup a plot thread carried through to the main event.

Culture x The Culture
Hit Row marched to the ring and let Legado del Fantasma know the beef is now fully-cooked filet mignon after yanking out Isaiah Swerve’s grill. Again, Santos Escobar put his hands in another person’s mouth and yanked something out. That’s serious beef for a host of reasons, starting with Escobar’s trife disregard of hygiene.
But I digress.
Swerve fell for the actual oldest trick in the book when Escobar called him to the parking lot in hopes that they could settle their differences one on one, like men. Swerve apparently doesn’t watch wrestling or any other form of entertainment since he *gasp* walked into a trap. Hit Row came to his aide, issued a beat down to all three members of Legado del Fantasma, and Swerve got his grill back.
This feud feels like its doing the running man rather than running, man. We’re getting a six-man tag match next week which is cool, I guess, but we’re just delaying the inevitable North American Championship match between Escobar and Swerve. And if the beef is as cooked as Swerve says, why aren’t we getting that match yet?
Raquel Gonzalez x Dakota Kai Face to Face...Digitally!
The NXT Women’s Champion and her former best friend talked a bunch of crap to each other to get us excited for this weekend’s bout.

Meh.
Look, I’m down for the match, but like a lot of this episode, it added nothing new to what we already know. A go-home show should add another layer to the story, not repeat the same beats. These two didn’t do anything different than last week. Raquel thinks Dakota is envious and a snake. Dakota thinks Raquel is too big for her britches and ungrateful. Raquel promises to whoop ass at all costs. Dakota says Raquel is dreaming. Raquel calls Dakota a sidekick. Dakota fumes.
Meh.

Cameron Grimes x Josh Briggs
The match was fine. LA Knight paid Briggs to make mincemeat of Grimes before their match this weekend. Clearly he didn’t pay him enough because Grimes handled Briggs with ease. The fact he did it in a butler outfit makes the feat even more impressive.
LA Knight, who not only made a dumb investment and lost a bet to Ted Dibiase, did the post-match beatdown and sent Grimes to the nurse’s office. This led to a nice moment later that, much to my surprise, actually moved the story forward! Cameron finally realized he’s nobody’s butler and is, in fact, a true champion. Dibiase going into “disappointed Dad” mode apparently was all the motivation Grimes needed to find himself and get in the right mindset for his Million Dollar Championship match.
It’s not Shakespeare but it worked for me.

Grade: B-
NXT’s floor is pretty damn high. This was still a good show but I gotta dock points for the lack of excitement in a go home show before their biggest event of the summer. Barely anything moved forward and more seemed set up for next week rather than this weekend.
There’s always good on Tuesday nights, but much like Dexter Lumis, NXT needs to do better when a celebration is around the corner.
What say you?
Joe vs Kross: One of them will have to kill each other at TakeOver(hopefully not). But the question still hasn't gotten an answer; WHO PROVOKED WHO?!
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by 100naira(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dexter Lumis .....is getting married?

never thought his story will go this way
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
100naira:
Dexter Lumis .....is getting married?

never thought his story will go this way
Better believe it...be said yes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
ValeeLove:
Joe vs Kross: One of them will have to kill each other at TakeOver(hopefully not). But the question still hasn't gotten an answer; WHO PROVOKED WHO?!

Kross provoked Joe when he choked Joe out and added salt to the injury when he took out Regal
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
So Jericho tapped out...meh
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm quite disappointed, he should have done a clean sweep of the 5 labours...this win solidifies MJF as a dastardly annoying heel tho which might be a better option in the long run
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Valeelove when is Nevile Vs Andrade?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 6:12am On Aug 20, 2021
CM Punk is going to AEW??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Looks like I missed a lot. Never get a job guys cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:
CM Punk is going to AEW??

That's what we heard
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
Looks like I missed a lot. Never get a job guys cry

I also have a Job boss grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Not everyone can hold dual championships :By the way ValeeLove, are you going to be giving us AEW rampage updates on a regular? [
pu7pl3:

I also have a Job boss grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
Not everyone can hold dual championships :By the way ValeeLove, are you going to be giving us AEW rampage updates on a regular? [

I don't think he will bruh...the man is almost as busy as you
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

That's what we heard
This company wants to win me over but e no dey work

Reigns Fired a shot at Punk
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Wwe lifer but I love alternatives too. What did reigns say?
Nezzjnr:

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
That Punk hasn't gotten to the level of Cena and The Rock
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
It's very hard to switch sides ooo

There's something unique about WWE... Maybe I'm just used to them
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2021
pu7pl3:
Valeelove when is Nevile Vs Andrade?
it's a All Out. They have to put more effort to make the story more compelling. Something's missing.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
hopefully yeah.
Tomorrow's card is not actually that impressive, but hey, everyone thinks Punk will show up so that's enough to compensate them.

The Card

Jon Moxley vs Daniel Garcia-> Daniel and 2.0 have been calling out Moxley, Darby and Kingston since last week and attacked Mox and Kingston last dynamite. Daniel called out Mox specifically and they settle it this Rampage.

Jade Cargill vs Kiera Hogan
Jade hasn't wrestled and aside the fact she's been treated as a big deal that adds to the anticipation. Impact talent Kiera has been seen wrestling on dark this week. I'm not aware of any buildup but their match is on Rampage.

Jurassic express vs Private party

AND...
A likely debut of returning CM Punk to wrestling in AEW... Lots of teasing regarding this. Omega wearing Cookie Monster and Chick Magnet shirts on 2 different episodes of dynamite, plus the Darby best in the world tease. Tony Khan's announcements; not to forget it's going to be in Chicago. Our hopes are really high. Don't know what to expect.

AEW Rampage: The First Dance. Tonight 10/9c United Centre Chicago.
Heard they were sold out and additional 300 seats were provided.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

Kross provoked Joe when he choked Joe out and added salt to the injury when he took out Regal
Kross might disagree. I mean Joe stuck his nose in his business. Still, I can't wait for Joe to beat the hell out of him at TakeOver.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2021
pu7pl3:
I'm quite disappointed, he should have done a clean sweep of the 5 labours...this win solidifies MJF as a dastardly annoying heel tho which might be a better option in the long run
it hurt, even though it was scripted; but in the long run, yeah.

Did you see Jericho's entrance?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That Punk hasn't gotten to the level of Cena and The Rock
I didn't like it. Punk's name didn't need mentioning. The dude hasn't had Punk's level of impact in wrestling.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

It's very hard to switch sides ooo

There's something unique about WWE... Maybe I'm just used to them
yeah Nezzjnr, I get it. For my own experience it all changer the day I watched Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom. Dave rated 5 star match. Guy, it was as if the scale WWE used to cover my eyes fell off that day. Wrestling dey outside WWE o. Beta one!... The rest they say is history.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Dave is kinda partisan towards wwe. I stopped depending on his ratings and rate matches myself.
ValeeLove:
yeah Nezzjnr, I get it. For my own experience it all changer the day I watched Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom. Dave rated 5 star match. Guy, it was as if the scale WWE used to cover my eyes fell off that day. Wrestling dey outside WWE o. Beta one!... The rest they say is history.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
samistry:
Dave is kinda partisan towards wwe. I stopped depending on his ratings and rate matches myself.
i know. He is a bit but the guy's ratings are usually spot on. Every other person and even you the viewer will have to agree with him.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

it's not a shot at Punk, he was answering the question and it's facts
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
ValeeLove:
it hurt, even though it was scripted; but in the long run, yeah.

Did you see Jericho's entrance?

I saw it, the fans were singing acapella...it was beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
ValeeLove:
Kross might disagree. I mean Joe stuck his nose in his business. Still, I can't wait for Joe to beat the hell out of him at TakeOver.

The arena wouldn't be able to contain them, that's a fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's not a shot at Punk, he was answering the question and it's facts
CM punk issues with Vince led to this though.

CM Punk dey move crowd ooo
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

CM punk issues with Vince led to this though.

CM Punk dey move crowd ooo

Of course e dey move crowd but can you say he was as over as the Rock or John Cena?

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.