Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (290636 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by AnfieldFan: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

Yes, Bianca is really more talented than Naomi (Naomi is super talented tho) and has a higher ceiling...
The Bella twins are hall of famers now, they retired from wrestling, they only come back for promotional purposes

I appreciate you man, you're welcome to come more often, maybe we will help you ignite new passion for Pro wrestling cheesy

Okk...Naomi's my favorite though....Is she still with WWE?
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2021
maureensylvia:

You're so good

Thank you dear..you're so good too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Okk...Naomi's my favorite though....Is she still with WWE?

yea, she was on this week's episode of SMACKDOWN....she came with all that booty too
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
I forgot to add how great Kevin was on Commentary last nigh too

Who remembers this picture?

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by AnfieldFan: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

yea, she was on this week's episode of SMACKDOWN....she came with all that booty too

Okkk....Can I stream Smackdown??
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Okkk....Can I stream Smackdown??

yes on VIPLEAGUE dot LC
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by AnfieldFan: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

yes on VIPLEAGUE dot LC

Thanks man...
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Thanks man...

you're welcome
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Acknowledge him

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Our head of the table.
pu7pl3:
Acknowledge him

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
samistry:
Our head of the table.

wreck everyone and leave
Stack em up and pin them

our tribal Chief cool

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
WWE RAW REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Before we dig into the good, bad, and the ugly of Monday Night Raw, I want it on the record that Xavier Woods and A.J. Styles, two cats I adore in the ring, put on a pretty good match. The problem? I didn’t care. No stakes, no larger narrative, just two guys wrestling because hey, why not. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the problem with WWE’s flagship show.
When a show clocks in at three hours, you gotta give me something to care about for every single match, not just when it’s convenient or accidentally. Until someone in WWE aka Vince McMahon decides to, I don’t know, put compelling reasons into every match on the card, then the show will continue to be the longest three hours of the week.

Three’s Company
I’m a tad rebellious by nature so I normally roll my eyes when the crowd chants how awesome something is.
Not the case tonight.
Damian Priest opened Raw calling dudes out and putting them on notice that he’s here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And you know what happened to the bubblegum. His words brought out Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, The Almighty WWE Champ, and RK-Bro...for basketball reasons, I suppose. This led to Sonya Deville and Adam Pearce setting up a triple threat match between Sheamus, Drew, and the WWE United States Champion Damian Priest. When the match happened, it didn’t take long for the simple story to take shape: Three men just beating the snot out of each other for the right to be called “champion.”
If you like fights, this was for you. if you love fights, this is your match of the night. Sheamus and Drew came in ready to kill each other with Priest as the middleman hoping to survive. The longer it went on, the more he realized he was ready to do more than just survive; he can hang with these two cats and go blow for blow with them any day of the week. And twice on Mondays.
Each man took knockout shots and kept coming harder and faster. Brogue kicks, Futureshock DDT’s, oh my. Drew never managed to land a Claymore Kick until the final moments of the night. And when he did, he kicked Sheamus right out of the ring. Little things like that go a long way in storytelling because it shows just how evenly matched the competitors are and adds layers to a feud we never knew we needed.
Priest took advantage of his opening, hit Drew with a Reckoning, and that was all she wrote.
A solid story from start to finish about a guy realizing he can bang with King Kong and Godzilla and might be more powerful than both of them. Damian Priest’s United States title run just got more interesting.

Be Careful What You Wish For, Almighty
Bobby Lashley started the night talking about wanting two belts. While he didn’t get a shot at the United States Championship, he did try his luck at the Tag Team Championships with MVP at his side.
Sorry champ, just wasn’t your night, was it?
The difference between this match and any other match on the card, minus the triple threat, was emotional investment. You care about RK-Bro. I care about RK-Bro. We all care about RK-Bro. As WWE Champion is public enemy number one, especially for Goldberg fans. And MVP? Well, yeah, he’s MVP, so you know how that goes. I know who each of these four men are, I know what they want, and more importantly, I know what a W or an L means for each of them in the grand scheme of things.
See how easy it is to get invested in people who don’t walk around talking about “opportunity” every five minutes? Shocking, right?
MVP, the obvious weak link, milked his weak knee for all it was worth as Lashley did most of the work. No matter how dope Bobby Lashley is, there’s no way on this earth or any other can he beat the tag champs by himself. They’re the perfect odd couple who compliment each other. Plus, we’re all waiting for Randy to show his true colors and break up a good thing. With that added tension, every match is a must see. Throw in noted child assaulter in Bobby Lashley and baby, you got yourself a stew going.
Lashley did what he could until it came down to MVP and Riddle. Randy and Riddle played the divide and conquer game to a tee, keeping the WWE champ busy just long enough for Riddle to score the pin over MVP.
In a fit of rage—gotta rage against something—Lashley speared Riddle and caught an RKO for his troubles.
The crowd ate it up and the champ was on his back as the show faded to black.
It was the second best match of the night and, unsurprisingly, one the crowd was very into.
No doubt, Randy is entering the WWE Championship narrative. That RKO made him number one on Lashley’s kill list, while putting more doubt in Lashley’s head about his business partner, MVP.
RK-Bro still have to deal with Omos and A.J. Styles, a fact the former champs happily underlined as they sat at ringside during the main event and occasionally interfered. One match. The right outcome. Multiple stories as a result of said outcome.
Sometimes, it really is that simple. Other times? Well, that’s what the rest of the show is for.

Charlotte is Thanos, Right?
Before the bell rang, Corey Graves called Charlotte Flair all of the nicknames they created for her over the years. He added that Charlotte is “inevitable,” reminding me of what Thanos called himself while trash talking a bunch of Marvel superheroes. Ironically, after toppling almost a superhero but still not a champion, Charlotte really does look like Marvel’s purple big bad. It’s hard getting truly interested in her matches because we know the way the story ends WWE is baking it into her presentation now. She’s a heel who dominates most of her opponents and rarely—if ever—even kinda cheats to win.
That’s why matches like tonight are rare.
Nia Jax and Charlotte tangoed in a non-title match. And it stuck to the script of most Charlotte matches. There were moments when Nia looked unbeatable, which I scoffed at. There were times when Nia handled Charlotte like a child, to which I shrugged my shoulders.
But then Charlotte got cockier than usual, ate a face full of turnbuckle, and got powerbombed straight to hell. More shocking? The referee counted to three.
I don’t know what they’re doing with Nia but she backed up every word she said Monday night. She left three women as splat marks in the middle of the ring and looks like only an army can defeat her. Or at the least a small militia.
If Charlotte is Thanos, maybe Nia has the infinity gauntlet to get the job done.
Or this is just another WWE pump fake and Charlotte winning any war she’s in is truly inevitable.

The rest
The Rhea Ripley rehabilitation project continues and I’m still unmoved. Nikki A.S.H. has the juice now and WWE is hoping some of it—any of it—rubs off on Ripley. The crowd is going with it a bit but meh. Rhea beats Shayna after taking advantage of Shayna’s ego and Nia Jax crushes everyone.

I’m not a fan of Goldberg because it’s no longer 1998. But he brought a little fire when he told the world he’s coming for Lashley’s soul. It was good. Not Shang Tsung good, but it got the job
done.

The raid is on, ladies and gents! It’s so obvious when WWE wants us to cheer for someone. Give the crowd something to chant, put it on a t-shirt, and watch the profits roll in. The Viking Raiders are getting into position to challenge RK-Bro for their tag titles because...yeah, there’s no obvious challenger at the moment. Almost as if WWE gave them the belts without an actual plan of what to do once they got them. But that would be plum loco, right? The Raiders made quick work of The Modern Day Maharaja and his lackey friend Veer.

Parkour in the Park with Reggie! Reggie dodged R-Truth and...Akira Tazowa in a dog costume. I can’t, so I won’t.

Kaycee7 will have my head on several platters if I don’t mention Eva Marie. Probably stewing she’s not higher up in this recap actually, so if you don’t see me reviewing NXT tomorrow, you know why. Then again, you saw that “match” just like I did. She was ruled unable to compete against Doudrop, who quickly declared herself the winner just to mess with Ms. Marie. The only redeeming quality in this whole thing is Doudrop taking ownership of a name given to her by a bully as an insult. I say this in my best Martin Lawrence voice: You go, girl.

He-Man Karrion Kross beat up Humberto Carrillo. Carrillo had hope for about as long as it took me to write this sentence. I don’t care how strong they want Kross to look, he does not have the power.

I don’t know who John Morrison’s acting coach is but he needs to hand that person a pink slip yesterday. Fighting Omos to prove to The Miz and you’re acting coach you’re the bigger man? Props on calling Miz a “splashhole” but Omos turned that man into roadkill. I’d give America’s Moist Wanted props for trying but I don’t believe in participation trophies. Also, I’m pretty sure he’s still getting scraped off the mat like a Looney Tune.

Two matches saved this show. The main event and the triple threat were the only standouts in *checks watch* three hours of wrestling. I’m not good at math but even I know that’s a terrible average. Raw just doesn’t do it for me, which is sad because all of the tools are there for dope shows on the regular. But hey, if they won’t hear it from me, or the fans who sat on their hands for most of the show, then maybe the NFL is the rude awakening they need.
Who am I kidding? We know how this story ends. It is, in fact, inevitable.

Grade: C-

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
pu7pl3:
WWE RAW REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

Kaycee7 will have my head on several platters if I don’t mention Eva Marie. Probably stewing she’s not higher up in this recap actually, so if you don’t see me reviewing NXT tomorrow, you know why. Then again, you saw that “match” just like I did. She was ruled unable to compete against Doudrop, who quickly declared herself the winner just to mess with Ms. Marie. The only redeeming quality in this whole thing is Doudrop taking ownership of a name given to her by a bully as an insult. I say this in my best Martin Lawrence voice: You go, girl.

Grade: C-
Wetin concern me with Lazy Marie? Make she finish this her program with Piper (I refuse to use that nonsense name) and be going abeg. She no even fine like that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lolll.... Evaluation intensifies
Kaycee7:
Wetin concern me with Lazy Marie? Make she finish this her program with Piper (I refuse to use that nonsense name) and be going abeg. She no even fine like that.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaycee7:

but it's the body for you
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
I heard Nia and Charlotte's match ended up as a shoot.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
samistry:
Lolll.... Evaluation intensifies
More like De-Evalution. Annoying something wey Vince use dey torture us.

pu7pl3:

but it's the body for you
I don change spec. I'm now into Rhea kinda body.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
There's more to that exchange.
ValeeLove:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaycee7:
More like De-Evalution. Annoying something wey Vince use dey torture us.

I don change spec. I'm now into Rhea kinda body.

Oh wow grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
ValeeLove:

where did you hear this? Throw more light on it please
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

where did you hear this? Throw more light on it please
didn't it end in a weird and bad way? We're not sure who started it but it ended up being a real fight. Nia strong Sha.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
ValeeLove:
didn't it end in a weird and bad way? We're not sure who started it but it ended up being a real fight. Nia strong Sha.

I doubt it, I know what I watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvkx3xhaxU
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by ValeeLove(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

I doubt it, I know what I watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvkx3xhaxU

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2021
WWE NXT REVIEWS RECAPS AND REACTIONS

If Wale has anything to say about it, this is the second to last time the black and gold brand look like this on Tuesday nights. But don’t cry, NXT faithful, dry your eye! That’s two weeks from now, so let’s live in the moment and enjoy what we have while we still have it.

The Numbers Game
The one common thread running through tonight’s show was cats biting off a lot more than they can chew. Tommaso Ciampa, going on pure emotion, wanted payback on Ridge Holland for putting Timothy Thatcher out of commission last week. Ciampa even talked to an invisible Thatcher in a chair beside him, in a nice character moment showing just how unhinged Ciampa is.
He looked like a man who knew no matter the outcome, he wasn’t walking out of the Capital Wrestling Center without more than a few bumps and bruises. If he even walked out at all.
When Ridge Holland, the man with the best hat in the business, walked to the ring with Pete Dunne and the boys in tow, everyone in the CWC knew a fight was coming.
Ciampa had his moments early, but Holland owned most of the match. Whenever Ciampa built up even a little momentum, Holland snuffed it out. He added insult to injury by talking a whole bunch of trash and forcing Ciampa to deal with the boy band on the outside of the ring.
No matter what Tommaso did, there was a huge brick wall in front of him. Impossible to get through and too high to get over.
Until Holland made a mistake.
Remember what I said about emotion getting the better of the wrestlers in the CWC tonight? It was only a matter of time before Holland fell victim to his feelings. He had Tommaso right where he wanted him until he grabbed his truncheon. Obviously, he wanted to put Ciampa on the shelf in the same way he did his Thatcher.
It’s poetic, so I get it, and it makes for great storytelling. Ciampa ducked, completely throwing Ridge off of his game and marking the beginning of the end.
Ciampa got the win and got a beat down from Dunne and crew as his reward. Only to get saved by MSK, who are ready to destroy Burch and Lorcan next week. Once the odds were even, the heels ran off to fight another Tuesday, and the show faded to black.
A great end to a solid show with logical and compact storytelling. Whatever happens to NXT in two weeks, we’re still in a good spot if that model sticks.

Papa Don’t Preach
Johnny Gargano x LA Knight squared off but that was only part of the story here. Indi Hartwell and her fiancé accompanied Papa Gargano to the ring, somewhat against his will. Both men believe the NXT Championship is their next mountain to climb, but need to get through each other first before they can even look at that summit.
Would Johnny let Indi and Dexter’s love distract him from handling his business? How would LA Knight perform after losing his Million Dollar Championship? Will Indi bring out a plate of chicken fingers from under the ring? These are the important questions we
demand answers to.
And answers we got.
In what was essentially the story of a future son-in-law trying to impress his future dad, Lumis came through in the clutch as the match went on. He caught Johnny off the ring apron, saving him from hitting the ground with a thud. He pushed Johnny aside when LA Knight went for a sneak attack. Little hearts were practically dancing around in Indi’s eyes!
But like every story of this ilk, there comes a point where the boyfriend takes it a step too far and ruins a good thing before it starts. Indi, desperate to seal the deal between the most important men in her life, gets Johnny’s attention when Dexter is extending his hand for a high five; the ultimate sign of solidarity for dad’s and people who make dad jokes.
Well, that distraction took way too long, as Johnny took his eyes off the prize and ate a BFD for his troubles.
Gargano loses the match, goes off on Dexter and Indi, and the romantic comedy now enters its second act. Will dad and the fiancé squash their beef and laugh about it at the wedding day? Or are we looking at NXT’s version Meet the Parents?

Big Mami Cool Sends a Message
NXT Women’s Champion Raquel Gonzàlez issued a playground beatdown to Jessi Kamea. Raquel kept her eyes on Franky Monet for most of the match. I’m still not sure if Franky is a worthy contender for Raquel’s title. At most, we know she’s really good at giving orders and bossing people around. Getting in the ring with Raquel just feels like ringing the dinner bell for a great white shark on Amity Island.

Long Live the CZAR
lja Dragunov walked into the CWC to a hero’s welcome. You saw his match at TakeOver 36, so yeah, all those flowers are well-deserved. Not since Ivan Drago have I seen such a formidable Russian.
He didn’t make any news or tell us anything we didn’t already know. The NXT UK Champion felt it appropriate to bid us a proper adieu before he goes back across the pond, as it were. He questioned who has the guts to take the title from him and he said it all with his chest. The CWC held back its tears and hung on every word.
The Ring General has fallen. Long. Live. The CZAR.
And yes, you have to read that as if you’re Scar from The Lion King.

The rest
The Champ is...Not Here
Samoa Joe talked shop with Wade Barrett. His third NXT title reign is all about legacy and destroying anyone in his way. Buyer beware.

A Rose by Any Other Name?
The first match of the night in the CWC featured Mandy Rose x Sarray face-to-face. I emphasize “face” because the match ended less than 15 minutes in when Sarray dropkicked Mandy in her face. Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne quickly escorted her to the locker room, making Sarray the winner by countout. Dolin and Jayne, defending their cult leader’s moneymaker, beat the bricks off Sarray later in the show. Cool, I guess?

Happy Birthday, Ember!
Kay Lee Ray mentioned Ember Moon earlier in the evening in a one-on-one interview. Well, the birthday girl didn’t take too kindly to that and told Kay Lee to come get this action next week.
I can’t promise we’ll get cupcakes, but we will get violence. That’s a whole lot better, right?

Ego Meets Heart
Kyle O’Reilly wants a shot at the NXT Championship. Duke Hudson wants to prove he’s better than EVERYONE and do something with those two chips on his shoulder. O’Reilly came in held together with bubblegum and tape, something Hudson took advantage of to the fullest extent.
He pounded Kyle for the majority of the match but Kyle never gave up and never gave in. Kyle saw an opening and wrecked Duke’s bum knee on the ring ropes. A few moves and a heel hook later, Kyle limped away the victor. His sights are firmly set on Samoa Joseph.

Carmelo? Meet Escobar
Carmelo Hayes still isn’t telling us what champion he’s coming for. But one mention of the North American Championship brought out Legado del Fantasma and Santos Escobar quicker than you can say Candyman five times in a mirror. Also? Don’t say Candyman five times in a mirror.
Escobar put Hayes on notice that the North American title is his and he should stay out of his business. Hayes, in what might be silliest question of the night, asked if that counts as a threat. Yes, homie. It’s most definitely a threat.

Waiting For Kushida
Roderick Strong is a patient man. While Kushida is absent, he plans to run through as many people as possible until the Cruiserweight champion shows up. Ikemen Jiro decided to defend Kushida’s honor to no avail. That jacket did him no favors as Strong dominated from the start. And he broke that man’s ass. After picking up the W, Roderick declared himself the uncrowned Cruiserweight Champion. Because, sure, that’s a thing you can do.
But damn, that jacket is fly.

Play Stupid Games...
Grayson Waller figured he and Drake Maverick were ready for Imperium. So ready, he didn’t heed a single warning from his partner. Well, we know what happens when you play stupid games. Way too high on himself in the middle of the match, Waller tags himself back in for reasons. Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel, laughing inside, put him in the Imperium Bomb and the ref counted three.

Surprise, surprise, the black and gold brand put on a solid show on a Tuesday night. While nothing stood out as amazing, we got some good matches. It was a weird show in its rhythm, which started with the first match that wasn’t really a match. We’ve got a women’s tag team championship match next week—thank you for answering my question from last week!—and I’m sure a few other surprises.
Tonight felt like NXT treading water as things change. Everyone has their eyes on September 14, and not just for the wedding bells.

Grade: B
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=ValeeLove post=105377719][/quote]

tbh I didn't notice it, those slaps Charlotte was giving Nia was in character and the finish didn't look botched at all
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2021
it's my birthday today guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
pu7pl3:
Happy birthday Bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Nezzjnr: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Vince and his counterpart to take over the decision making at NXT
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Happy birthday Bro

Thanks my gee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by samistry(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday purple. Thanks for your tireless efforts on this thread for wrestling fans.
pu7pl3:
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Debroslink: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Happy birthday brother. More money into your account in this your new year. LLNP too.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2021
samistry:
Happy Birthday purple. Thanks for your tireless efforts on this thread for wrestling fans.

Thank you Sami

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.