Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (289532 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Did you just imply that 2 point men of the Bullet Club have poor mic skills? Nigga, I'm done.

Lol...maybe he is judging by their accents grin

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
This wrestlemania i wanna hear break the walls down cry

Please vince call jericho...i miss him

I miss kevin owens too cry

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
badinfluence:

So aj and finn have great mic skills.. Please refer me to one promo from each, that was fire. Because they were in the bullet club, automatically earns them great mic skills?
You'd tell me soon that Roman has great mic skills, because he was a member of the shield..
Finn on the Raw before The Rumble with the David and Goliath allusion.
AJ's empty arena promo before his HIAC match with Samoa Joe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Finn on the Raw before The Rumble with the David and Goliath allusion.
AJ's empty arena promo before his HIAC match with Samoa Joe
Paul heyman and Vince McMahon are to be given credit for the david and goliath allusion.
That Aj promo was good but wasn't straight fire..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

Accomplishments...hype...whats the difference huh?
My point which you are totally missing( i dunno if its on purpose or your lack of understanding) is that beckys hype was earned in pro wrestling over the years and is more sustainable than what ronda has at the moment that is why people boo her when she is in beckys presence...beckys shadow looms all over pro wrestling even road dogg wears the man t shirts bro

And that site had to go to 2015 to find a below avera)e becky lynch match...pffft
You don't know the difference between accomplishment and hype.. Nice one
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dude sasha and charlotte are great on the mic but they re no match for becky...becky is always on the rock mode men...she makes you feel what she is feeling...dude seriously... drop the hate and acknowledge what you missing...

And as far as the main wrestling goes calm down and watch while both of them tear the house down at wrestlemania...that match is already the main event of the show thanks to beckys exploits last year and rondas mainstream appeal too sha...and if becky wins watch her become the man on raw too cool
Now you're comparing Becky to the rock.. Clearly you didn't watch the rock.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
badinfluence:

You don't know the difference between accomplishment and hype.. Nice one

Guy rest your case please its getting Obnoxious
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
badinfluence:

Now you're comparing Becky to the rock.. Clearly you didn't watch the rock.

It was a figure of speech this guy....im tired men

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
dis una argument tire me

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

Guy rest your case please its getting Obnoxious
Lol.. You make blunders and call them figures of speech, nice one.. I've learnt a new strategy from you..
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
badinfluence:

Lol.. You make blunders and call them figures of speech, nice one.. I've learnt a new strategy from you..

Soo cos i said becky is always on the rock mode it means im comparing them?

Now i know its an understanding issue....im glad you joined our thread tho grin
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by badinfluence: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

Soo cos i said becky is always on the rock mode it means im comparing them?

Now i know its an understanding issue....im glad you joined our thread tho grin
Yea.. Keep up the strategy. Figure of speech indeed.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 2:07am On Feb 02, 2019
My best moment was When Johnny gargano, Pete Dunne and aliester black came to the rumble.... when Johnny's music hit, I almost came in my pants lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 2:11am On Feb 02, 2019
NicestDude:
My best moment was When Johnny gargano, Pete Dunne and aliester black came to the rumble.... when Johnny's music hit, I almost came in my pants lol

They were good moments but my best was that RKO to nia

2 Likes

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
pu7pl3:

They were good moments but my best was that RKO to nia

Yeah... That too. Three finishers for one nia Jax. Man!

1 Like

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
NicestDude:
Honestly, I wasn't happy with Aleister's appearance. Dude's a character I love and absolutely want to be treated with respect. Not tossed in at No 21 and then eliminated unceremoniously by Corbin of all people.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
Honestly, I wasn't happy with Aleister's appearance. Dude's a character I love and absolutely want to be treated with respect. Not tossed in at No 21 and then eliminated unceremoniously by Corbin of all people.

look back at all the nxt callups, which one was immediately treated like a big deal other than finn balor (1st universal champion) and charlotte. the only current nxt wrestler that am not afraid of when they get called up is ciampa, bianca and ricochet, velveteen is 50/50 and am honestly afraid for gargano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

look back at all the nxt callups, which one was immediately treated like a big deal other than finn balor (1st universal champion) and charlotte. the only current nxt wrestler that am not afraid of when they get called up is ciampa, bianca and ricochet, velveteen is 50/50 and am honestly afraid for gargano.

kevin owens..seth rollins...dean ambrose..roman reigns...bayley...sasha...just few that were up and running on the main roster after their call ups
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Kaycee7(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Qu3sT:

You're only afraid. I'm terrified. I actually pray for the guy's career.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
pu7pl3:

kevin owens..seth rollins...dean ambrose..roman reigns...bayley...sasha...just few that were up and running on the main roster after their call ups
seth wasn't even in nxt for a year, him dean and roman were in fcw much longer....... i'll give u sasha but bayley came in wit such hype but in the long run was overtaken by nia, alexa and asuka. KO is a genius level talent who was gonna blow no matter what (his mic work, character and wrestling combined with his size and athleticism).

Kaycee7:
You're only afraid. I'm terrified. I actually pray for the guy's career.

The only thing he has going for him is he's an insanely good wrestler which sadly isn't gonna be enough in the main roster that already has like over a dozen of those, he needs something else to stand out ala aleister black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Qu3sT:

seth wasn't even in nxt for a year, him dean and roman were in fcw much longer....... i'll give u sasha but bayley came in wit such hype but in the long run was overtaken by nia, alexa and asuka. KO is a genius level talent who was gonna blow no matter what (his mic work, character and wrestling combined with his size and athleticism).

The only thing he has going for him is he's an insanely good wrestler which sadly isn't gonna be enough in the main roster that already has like over a dozen of those, he needs something else to stand out ala aleister black.

But those people that overtook bayley were from nxt too tho...

But i get what ure saying now...gargano wont really stand out in the main roster like tye dillinger for example...but aliester just might.black is kinda unique
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
who has watched d aleister black, velveteen and ricochet vs adam cole, ciampa and gargano match. match was insane. highly recommended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Qu3sT:

Johnny has the fan base already.... Las Las 205 one way lmao
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by NicestDude: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Qu3sT:
who has watched d aleister black, velveteen and ricochet vs adam cole, ciampa and gargano match. match was insane. highly recommended

Imma go see it now
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

Jesus! That match is physics defying bro
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Sunkyphil(m): 5:59am On Feb 05, 2019
highlight of raw becky lynch suspended because she refused to c a doctor on her injured leg, she attacked stephanie
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Dear Wrestling gods, as a firm believer in your powers that i never question please no matter what u do i beg u in the name of roman.....do not let charlotte enter dis Ronda vs Becky match.

PS: pls beg d mma gods to give me khabib vs tony dis year.

thank u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Qu3sT:
Dear Wrestling gods, as a firm believer in your powers that i never question please no matter what u do i beg u in the name of roman.....do not let charlotte enter dis Ronda vs Becky match.

PS: pls beg d mma gods to give me khabib vs tony dis year.

thank u

amen brother
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Becky plz go and se the doctor na...biko...we are begging plz cry
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Heel dean didnt work soo we are going back to face dean tongue
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by Qu3sT(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
pu7pl3:
Heel dean didnt work soo we are going back to face dean tongue
At this point he is just there for every up nd comer to beat.
Re: Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Qu3sT:

At this point he is just there for every up nd comer to beat.

Lol...just cos he refused to re sign....sunkyphil was right

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (298) (Reply)

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.