Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari (40062 Views)

Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari / Electoral Amendment: Saraki, Dogara Lock Horns Over Plot To Override Buhari.. / Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2018
matrixme:
is this a joke or what? where is the link??
A peace corps hater spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Lipscomb:
Nonsense let the game begin.We that opposed the fake and dubious organization is more than those useless and selfish law breaker.
More For where hope u dont commit suicide when peace corps eventually suceed grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2018
omowolewa:
What's the objective of Peace Corps self?

More some people will commit suicide when peace corps eventually suceed grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2018
dedons:
story!

whosoever stage a protest against the president's stand on the peace Corp bill should be "shot at sight"
For where hope u dont commit suicide when peace corps eventually suceed grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Nairalandqueen(f): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2018
dedons:
story!

whosoever stage a protest against the president's stand on the peace Corp bill should be "shot at sight"
U deserve a bullet in the head

3 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
hammer2010:

The objective is to primarily create jobs

Mr. Man! Leave them grin grin
some persons will commit suicide when peace corps eventually suceed grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Nairalandqueen(f): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Mrkumareze:
We don't need more forces to humiliate the masses. We don't need peace corps
shut up

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2018
asobo:
PROUD OF THE 8 ASSEMBLY. THE HV REFUSE TO BE A RUBBER STAMP IN THE HANDS OF THE PRESIDENT. KUDOS

**thumbs up** grin grin and kudosss

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Mrkumareze(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Nairalandqueen:
shut up

grin 're u one of them DREAMING to torment innocent Nigerians in the name of peace corps? You 'll never succeed

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Robisky001:
I had one as to pay 40k to a slot of the Peace Corp job. If that is true I stand with bubu on this. Why would one pay to secured a job ? Where would an unemployed graduate get such amount from?

Who said Please Seek the appropriate info. Not these hear say
Stop Hearding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2018
wasyouy:
house of representative or senate can not override a bill relative to security because it does not fall into their jurisdiction. the federal republic can not approve and bill on the issue of Nigeria. it does not fall into their jurisdiction.

The peace corp is an illegal organization and would remain an illegal organization anyone found been a member of the peace corp can be arrested.. because wearing uniform under any organization is considered illegal. because the federal republic has no power to do so.. Civil defence and federal road safety holding holding gun and using it, is considered illegal .

only the military and police have power to bear arms.

Please Teach them since u said they dont know They dont know but they are moving to veto it. Why weren't they stopped. Habaaa grin
Which part of the world are u from
I hope u dont commit suicide when Peace corps finally succeeds grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Adagba1: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2018
The unfortunate thing is that if the peace corp becomes a reality which I doubt,80% of the present people wearing their uniforms will be weaned out and replace with senator's lists.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2018
donc26:
Bad belle.I guess your dad is single handedly funding NDDC

Oga mi nor mind them joor. . . All these haters go soon commit suicide brcause of PCN o. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2018
oweman:

So you guys expect a government under Buhari to begin to fund a terrorist organisation like IPOB well you are wrong very wrong this government has no space for terrorists they are under ban .
just listen to yourself and try to uncover how very unreasonable you actually sound.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Adagba1:
The unfortunate thing is that if the peace corp becomes a reality which I doubt,80% of the present people wearing their uniforms will be weaned out and replace with senator's lists.
Exactly in a zoo-like fashion

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2018
pedel:
Let the peace corps people go and join the police, army, navy, civil defence, fire brigades, custom or immigration. There is lasma or equivalent in every States of the federation.
The legislators can empower 1000s of those unemployed youth from their allowance.
We already have bloated civil service. I am with the president on this.
inasmuch as you might be sounding right, you are also very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2018
wasyouy:
house of representative or senate can not override a bill relative to security because it does not fall into their jurisdiction. the federal republic can not approve and bill on the issue of Nigeria. it does not fall into their jurisdiction.

The peace corp is an illegal organization and would remain an illegal organization anyone found been a member of the peace corp can be arrested.. because wearing uniform under any organization is considered illegal. because the federal republic has no power to do so.. Civil defence and federal road safety holding holding gun and using it, is considered illegal .

only the military and police have power to bear arms.
Go back to secondary school and make sure u study government as a subject, let them forcefully impact knowledge on your block brain in the legislative process involve in law making.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
tete7000:
Peace Corp is created to provide jobs and not solve any problem? Just an avenue to make people have access to monthly income? That can be done without the corp now. Just compile names and share the money to them every month. This country self! We are too unserious
what an awkward way of thinking, compiling names and sharing money to citizens who are not engaged in serving their nation? even the USA don't do that, how did u escape from a psychiatric home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Godwin2real: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
@nedfed true talk
Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
We support our useless president on this one ....No to Peace Corps but Buhari must still go
just listen to how you sound, having admitted that you support a useless President makes you more stupid and useless beyond any human comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
there are better ways to create jobs Peace Corps shd remain an ngo.....Na all these superficial bullshit de bring us back ....all we shd do is crave for restructuring of d country...den proper strengthen of our security forces
"all we shd do is crave for restructuring of d country...den proper strengthen of our security forces" is the creation of peace corp not a way of strengthening the security of this country? are u this dumb.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Peterosky(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Strongly in support of the legislators on this. Peace Corps must come to reality .The dullard is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2018
mysticwarrior:
just listen to how you sound, having admitted that you support a useless President makes you more stupid and useless beyond any human comprehension.

I never said I support Buhari , what I meant is that I support this particular action against peace Corp..No matter how useless Buhari is remember even a dead clock is right twice a day

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by chiteny(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
hammer2010:

The objective is to primarily create jobs

And that's the way sane societies create jobs? By duplicating functions?

Any country whose greatest job employment agency is the Government is doomed for failure, especially one who duplicates job function for this purpose!
Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by tete7000(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
mysticwarrior:
what an awkward way of thinking, compiling names and sharing money to citizens who are not engaged in serving their nation? even the USA don't do that, how did u escape from a psychiatric home?

Who is this stupid person? For your mind you are intelligent but a simple comprehension passage you can't decipher it's meaning. Tell those who can read and understand what I wrote well to interpret it for you. And stop posing like you are intelligent, you are very dumb person. I wonder if you manage to pass English in your school cert exam. Stop being a nonentity on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by cooljude(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=folhenrry4flizzy post=65597871][/quote]

With all due respect, their is nothing original with tose duties listed there. It seems you guys want to become another police force in Nigeria. Without being sentimental, everything listed has an agency managing it. We've got the police, civil defence (useless) and you made mention of disasters which is managed by NEMA.

I understand that you guys want the bill to pass but the public perception is against you lot and they aren't wrong. We need to harmonize and strengthen our security agency and not distabilize it the more with more agencies causing confusion and decentralisation.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
tete7000:

Who is this stupid person? For your mind you are intelligent but a simple comprehension passage you can't decipher it's meaning. Tell those who can read and understand what I wrote well to interpret it for you. And stop posing like you are intelligent, you are very dumb person. I wonder if you manage to pass English in your school cert exam. Stop being a nonentity on social media.
read your previous message and use it to make comparative analysis of your subsequent message, and see if you are making any meaningful sense, judging from your messages there are strong indications that you might be suffering from dementia and subnormality, and I think you should be subjected to a psychiatric measure for mental correction.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
mysticwarrior:
read your previous message and use it to make comparative analysis of your subsequent message, and see if you are making any meaningful sense, judging from your messages there are strong indications that you might be suffering from dementia and subnormality, and I think you should be subjected to a psychiatric measure for mental correction.

People like you are those who makes others wish social media doesn't exist. Such a nonentity who can hide behind the veil of secrecy social media offers to talk trash. I have no time for your folly any longer. Keep revelling in it but you can note my moniker and do me well to stay away from quoting me in future. Dindinrin!

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by mysticwarrior(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
tete7000:

People like you are those who makes others wish social media doesn't exist. Such a nonentity who can hide behind the veil of secrecy social media offers to talk trash. I have no time for your folly any longer. Keep revelling in it but you can note my moniker and do me well to stay away from quoting me in future. Dindinrin!
I don't take exception to be outspoken when making corrections to unreasonable observations like yours, however since you have accepted defeat I will honor that and would appreciate it if you could stay behind the wall of strong silence when sensible issues are being discussed.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.

The question was and is still,are you ok,i mean mentally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Islamisation, Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Ganduje Replies Babachir Lawal / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.