Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (47440 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 1:52am On Mar 07, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
trust me its never the same.Aside the tightness level there are differences in the depth, some pussies are watery some are creamy some are meaty others have strong muscles some are a bit hollow as if u er fucking a pipe. Pussies can never be the same
they're if you fvcked a lot., they all end up tasting like one thing.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 1:56am On Mar 07, 2018
YourWife:

I won't agree to that. Why do some men leave their girlfrnds/wives and follow other girls/women?

I'm sure u won't like me saying all dicks are the same... More like if you have been dug by a dick, you have been dug by all... Irrespective of size, width, curvature, rigidity, and even the ability to use the tool your papa gave you! I mean.. Its like saying a one minute man who can't even get you wet is the same as a man who makes you squirt!
dont be so sure what i'll agree to. you dont know me. all pvssy are the same .im not asking you. take it or leave it.im not forcing you.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 1:59am On Mar 07, 2018
0monnak0da:
That is in your clinic.

There are other centres of exellence with Advanced Practitioners.
as much as this is also your own view. if thats how you see it then you're free to. its a free world.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by iluvpomo(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Anything is possible, for example, my friend @prettyboy5 engages in incest fantasies, so this is really not surprising ... cheesy
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by nairalanduseles: 2:37am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
to be honest all girls taste the same. its the bodies thats different. you fvcked 1 pvssy you fvcked them all. after all they all either lie there like a corpse or just bend and stay there....
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by nairalanduseles: 2:38am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=nairalanduseles post=65625172][/quote]

its obvious u re a virgin
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Burgerlomo: 2:43am On Mar 07, 2018
The power of good cucumber can control some of them senses, they can apologize for what they didn't do and even be totally submissive to your demand cool

2 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Burgerlomo: 2:51am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

i'll stop when you do. im ready when you are.

Biko stop quoting my bae cool

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by chineeseprince(m): 2:55am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
to be honest all girls taste the same. its the bodies thats different. you fvcked 1 pvssy you fvcked them all. after all they all either lie there like a corpse or just bend and stay there....

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Kotodoctor: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Summarilly, Don't get involved with sex randomly, it can impaired ones sense of caution and good judgment.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by focus7: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

Obviously you have not done much exploit. There ladies that gives you a memorable experience in sex that after years of parting with them they still lingers in your memory . I have had a couple of them not much though .

3 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by focus7: 3:21am On Mar 07, 2018
alatbaba1:
nothing confuse a lady more than a broke guy but extremely good in bed.

It's a crime to be broke in pocket and again broke in action. By experience i have discovered that women like money but a woman will stay longer with a guy with action than they stay with a guy with full pocket.

5 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by focus7: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2018
efesodje:

It's too early to quarrel. You are lucky smiley
baaaad guy.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 3:23am On Mar 07, 2018
focus7:

Obviously you have not done much exploit. There ladies that gives you a memorable experience in sex that after years of parting with them they still lingers in your memory . I have had a couple of them not much though .
you have had a couple of them and thats your experience. dont make it universal.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by BraniacX(m): 3:24am On Mar 07, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good to know.
Now where is it? grin
definitely not in south Africa tongue

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 3:24am On Mar 07, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Biko stop quoting my bae cool
only a loser would have NL profile for a bae. go get a real chick.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Yankee101: 3:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Nope. Inexperience would
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Burgerlomo: 4:00am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

only a loser would have NL profile for a bae. go get a real chick.

Just kidding cool
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 4:11am On Mar 07, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Just kidding cool
that was quick lol
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by kolaaderin: 4:47am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
Modified:
for the 100th loser who wana be famous by quoting me dont bother.i've made enough of you famous by answering back.
you are very wrong sir, it also beats me that you wanna remain ignorant to your believe. Well for a record and from experience, some girls would take you there home and dry and you would feel like a champion of sex when you have them, you would feel like you have just gotten and extra life like mario. You would keep going back to them like zombie at all cost. Some girls are goddess in bed that would make you see Lagos to Maiduguri like just crossing VI to surulere. That twitter handler has been there, I have experienced it and if you are yet to I'm sorry you are missing something. I know what it cost me to cut her off me and still would not trust myself if caught in the same room with her without committing.

5 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ameh99: 4:48am On Mar 07, 2018
MhizAJ:
There's more to life than sex
Any man that dis owns his family because of sex is a fool

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

All girls do not taste the same please

So you taste like chocolate abi strawberry...

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Adamummya(f): 4:51am On Mar 07, 2018
alatbaba1:
nothing confuse a lady more than a broke guy but extremely good in bed.

its not confusing,just marry the rich guy, and keep f:-:-ckin d broke guy
lolsss not my handwritting oo

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2018
MhizAJ:

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

Like how can you explain the diversification in p^ssy taste?
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Dafreeguy(m): 5:02am On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:
sex this sex that..nonsense

See this one. Be acting like its a bad stuff. If u like, deny ur hubby of it wheneva he needs it, u will end up opening a thread here seeking for marriage advice
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by braine(m): 5:17am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
Modified:
for the 100th loser who wana be famous by quoting me dont bother.i've made enough of you famous by answering back.

I completely disagree with you. All girls don't taste the same.

There are some vaginas you'd be like "men, I want to live here forever" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Any guy who terms love and lust as mutually exclusive is just a hypocrite. What's love without pure unadulterated Eros? it's never love if she doesn't give you a raging boner. Is sex overrated? Probably. But the idea that its only "true love" when the sex is not paramount is all nonsense talk.
Love and desire are driven by hormones/chemicals in the brain. If you feeling it then that's just about as real as it gets; there ain't no "realer" feelings, your feelings of love ain't superior to lust neither.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by uchealo(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2018
That's not true... He said remove the sex and see if you are truly in love
efesodje:

So this guy's major focus in life is SEX shocked

Ok o. Continue fvcking while we make money. Yeye guy cheesy
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ndidibabe(f): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Some men are not even strong enough to take the good sex...

3 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by mokt(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2018
efesodje:

So this guy's major focus in life is SEX shocked

Ok o. Continue fvcking while we make money. Yeye guy cheesy

It's good to have money bro but when it comes to good sex, baba it's a whole new different level.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Humility017(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2018
MhizAJ:

with the bolded you're trying to give men reasons to stay lustful...sleeping wit different ladies all because of the belief rhat gals don't taste same....

common sense should tell you that there is no difference between woman A and Woman B.....
woman A has a vagina and breast likewise woman B....
the act of moving from one lady to another is born out of lust and not love.....
men should stay contended wit their partner likewise women....infidelity is out of selfishness...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.