Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

"Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (47432 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Relationship Without Sex, Will It Work? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by az30: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2018
YourWife:

I won't agree to that. Why do some men leave their girlfrnds/wives and follow other girls/women?

I'm sure u won't like me saying all dicks are the same... More like if you have been dug by a dick, you have been dug by all... Irrespective of size, width, curvature, rigidity, and even the ability to use the tool your papa gave you! I mean.. Its like saying a one minute man who can't even get you wet is the same as a man who makes you squirt!

I love the rhyme in your last sentence.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ifeanyiokolo: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

i'll stop when you do. im ready when you are.
this guy what is your problem
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2018
ifeanyiokolo:
first tell me what your problem is with me for you to quote me.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ifeanyiokolo: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by pgodson7(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2018
how many gals have u tasted?
MhizAJ:
There's more to life than sex
Any man that dis owns his family because of sex is a fool

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

All girls do not taste the same please
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ifeanyiokolo: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

first tell me what your problem is with me for you to quote me.
, this guy what is your problem here?
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ifeanyiokolo: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2018
ifeanyiokolo:
, this guy what is your problem here?
you just looking for Who to exchange words with.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by ubunja(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2018
just look at the Own Goal above me... pathetic.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by goodyvin02(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:
to be honest all girls taste the same. its the bodies thats different. you fvcked 1 pvssy you fvcked them all. after all they all either lie there like a corpse or just bend and stay there....
Modified:
for the 100th loser who wana be famous by quoting me dont bother.i've made enough of you famous by answering back.
you never start.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Sunexy(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2018
godofuck231:

Jesus! Another aghalli lord
Bros I no understand o
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Allansmith: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2018
True Words...Lets remove sex for a while and lets see who is truly in love....Sex is a determining factor in love.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Duru009(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
alatbaba1:
nothing confuse a lady more than a broke guy but extremely good in bed.

You are totally on point bro .....

I use to be like that before but now I have both sides now !
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by bummyla(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
A Lot Of My Friends Are Married To Their Spouses Because The Sex Was Good Then! Now A Lot Of Them Are Regretting Their Decision, But It Is Not Late Now! Some Are Still Enjoying The Sex Now! I Wonder What Will Happen When It Goes Sour Like The Rest Of Them! https://www.bummyla.com
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by GuestManor: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:
sex this sex that..nonsense

Don't downplay this. As it stands right now, SEX and SEXUALITY is what drives the youths and society of this generation and I don't see it getting any better in generations to come.

The article is resourceful in terms of information. Information and knowledge is key in decision making.

Like the last paragraph says "TAKE OUT THE GOOD AND MIND FLOWING SEX AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT TO HOLD ON TO." This is how a good decision is made in relationships because it will help one think straight and also see reality.

1 Like

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by kasim155: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lol
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by kasim155: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
pweshdodo:
I wonder o grin Dem don use his future play world cup
Lol
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by GuestManor: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
YourWife:

I won't agree to that. Why do some men leave their girlfrnds/wives and follow other girls/women?

I'm sure u won't like me saying all dicks are the same... More like if you have been dug by a dick, you have been dug by all... Irrespective of size, width, curvature, rigidity, and even the ability to use the tool your papa gave you! I mean.. Its like saying a one minute man who can't even get you wet is the same as a man who makes you squirt!

You miss the point - Pvssy is pvssy. Men are not driven or attracted by pvssy but by physique - body, shape, softness, smile, beauty, sexiness, etc and not pvssy. Pvssy is just the end game of that physical attraction. Its a mentality thing for men.

The level at which a man is physically attracted to a woman will determine how hard he pounds her and drives deep when shagging.

That one minute man thing is subjective most times and not objective. For instance, when there is real physical attraction, a woman can play, touch, handjob, mouthjob, tighjob, etc a man to cum in very few minutes ESPECIALLY on first dates without pvssy fvcking but wount get same result from second dates and above - dose that make him a one minute man? So it all depends but not also excluding the facts that there a men with over excitement problems.

2 Likes

Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by YourWife(f): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
GuestManor:

You miss the point - Pvssy is pvssy. Men are not driven or attracted by pvssy but by physique - body, shape, softness, smile, beauty, sexiness, etc and not pvssy. Pvssy is just the end game of that physical attraction. Its a mentality thing for men.

The level at which a man is physically attracted to a woman will determine how hard he pounds her and drives deep when shagging.

That one minute man thing is subjective most times and not objective. For instance, when there is real physical attraction, a woman can play, touch, handjob, mouthjob, tighjob, etc a man to cum in very few minutes ESPECIALLY on first dates without pvssy fvcking but wount get same result from second dates and above - dose that make him a one minute man? So it all depends but not also excluding the facts that there a men with over excitement problems.

Oga leave long story! Pussy is not pussy! I canor accept that!!!
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Delivar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
MhizAJ:
There's more to life than sex
Any man that dis owns his family because of sex is a fool

But i like the last point....Take away sex from that relationship and see what's left

All girls do not taste the same please
Partnerbiz3:
Who is saying all these?

Sex this sex that....

There is more to life than all these..
Remove sex from life let's see where it goes. grin
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by lovingyouhun: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
ubunja:

good now go kiss and hold hands then jump off into the lagoon with her.

Bros how much dem dupe you?
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by lovingyouhun: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up!

Money wey dem rob you now fit just be only 500# wey you pant just dey tear so
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by MENTORCH(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sex is good but it's not all that, pussy isn't the same but the only thing a pussy can do is to make you cum. I can never love a girl because of sex or beauty.
Re: "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists by Emperorc95(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=Mandrake007 post=65600615]if good sex bleeps your brain up to the extent you think about disowing your family then you must be one of those girls claiming to be sapiosexual .[@/[color=#990000][/color] quote].. this one weak me..... sapio wetin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.