Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? (589 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by bentwain: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please help,I see all the character I want in a wife and it so unfortunate that it's my current girlfriend friend that possess them. Don't know what to do because I want to settle down. matured advice please
Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by IamAirforce1: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Not all girlfriend and boyfriend relationship leads to marriage ..
If you dont see wife material in your girlfriend, move onto the next one with wife material, No be sin.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
So devastating hehn!
Marry her already and don't come here to ask us!
Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by greatnaija01: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
How would u love someone to WASTE your LIFE?

If you are having the HOTz for your girlfriends bestie then BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRL FRIEND and take your time to be SURE its not your DEEQ that is THinking through u.
Ensure its not your ERECTION that is controlling your DIRECTION to make a DECISION that will lead to your DESTRUCTION

This should take almost a year then let her friend know that you are interested in Marriage and not LONG TIME WAITING in the name of DATING.

If she agrees, begin the marriage procedures instantly.

ELSE if again u desire another girl that is close to this new one.... you may end up in an EARLY GRAVE.

bentwain:
Please help,I see all the character I want in a wife and it so unfortunate that it's my current girlfriend friend that possess them. Don't know what to do because I want to settle down. matured advice please

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by daewoorazer(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
That’s how girls are my friend...
Are u a newcomer in this game?

If your GF’s friend were to be ur GF and viceversa, I assure you you’d still think the same.

1. When girls fûck you, they tend to be real with their characters and hide few things

2. The friend giving you respect today will wash u up once you start doing jangilover in ze oza room

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by krissconnect(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Not all girlfriend and boyfriend relationship leads to marriage ..
If you dont see wife material in her, move onto the next one with wife material, No be sin.
Is this really airforce1?

Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by marvin906(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
my guy girls are chameleon's..
the chick your saying has the characters you need in a wife..
might just be fronting..
last last you might break with your gf and find out all that glitters ain't gold..
and end up regretting..
also not all relationships end in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by IamAirforce1: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
krissconnect:

Is this really airforce1?

Meaning ?
Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by BossLaifay(f): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
daewoorazer:
That’s how girls are my friend...
Are u a newcomer in this game?

If your GF’s friend were to be ur GF and viceversa, I assure you you’d still think the same
Ain't this the truth..... Better remove your eye from the friend.. It's not worth it. A neutral new girl is best ((that is if the girlfriend is really unbearable)
Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
No matter how good your babe's friend is, show some respect for your girl. There are many other good girls out there.

Truth is you already have crush on that her friend and it's beclouding your judgement. How come your girl was good until you met her friend? If she wasn't good, why then date her until now?
Re: Is It Right To Want To Marry Your Girl Friend Frirnd? by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Does It Mean When A Says 'l'll Reply Soon'? / Solution For Sexual Problems In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.