Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe (15653 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / More Memes As Sex Dolls Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2018
efesodje:

The op is really daft undecided You said 2 reasons and you gave examples of sex and big dicks. What's the difference between the big dicks and sex then , if not the same - to drill your feminine anatomy to oblivion cheesy. Or did the white ladies use our big dicks for driving cars or painting houses then

You are just a pained dimwit cheesy

Just face the truth: you try to make up for your lack of beauty by trying to sound brilliant, but in the end you just exposed yourself for the slowpoke you are grin

cc:
XM33
leulefu
toyne2much
YondDaNaval
STILSGANG
Gofwne
dingbng
greibo
donstan8
mrphysic

Let me prepare for work joor cheesy Funny girl cool
na wao is dis fight still going on?cheesy. Since weekend if i am correct shots have been firedcheesy, Gud morning bro,
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by BaeMercy(f): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
quite a few,, just do a simple Google search..

apart from that, based on beauty,, have you ever seen any black lady that is more beautiful than Selena gomez?

please be sincere..
They Are Many Many
But You Haven't Come Across Anyone Before
Have You Seen All The Black Ladies Before? No!
Don't Be Too Sure
Black Ladies Are These And That
God Created Us
Save The Rants
Being Black Is Not A Curse
The Earlier You Accept The Way God Created Your Black Women
The Better
The Woman Who Is Attractive To You Might Look Unattractive To Another Man
It Is A Thing Of Choice
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Khonifer: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Okay this one is just funny cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by BeingFrank(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=65625453]This is what i call a pained female fundamental feminist...

Just because a bitter truth was revealed about black Africa ladies being ugly with faces that makes people pukes..

This pained op has come up with yet another thread to even quantify the fact that black ladies are insecure and caused with inferiority complex..

Yes Africa and black guys have many natural endowment that even white men don't have..
And that is why white women and ladies do anything to get us, they even pay to get us..
have you not wondered why the kardasians only date black men..

[b]Because black men are gifted with not only sexual prowess, but black men are hardworking and we rule..

who are the richest rappers and hip hop artist in the world?

But Both African Women And Men Are Blessed And Talented In All Aspects, Intellectually And Otherwise. Forget About The Op, Africans Are Beautiful In And Out, Don't Let Anyone Paint You Dirty Or Make You Fight Against Eachother.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Sunymoore(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2018
Rolly83:
My dear you are so very right. I have been contacted by white women online for sex. Strangly some have have asked for pics of my d.... For a fee. One even paid me $300 upfront!!! You wouldn't believe it but it true.

Those white women are something else!
Go on...
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
They Are Many Many
But You Haven't Come Across Anyone Before
Have You Seen All The Black Ladies Before? No!
Don't Be Too Sure
Black Ladies Are These And That
God Created Us
Save The Rants
Being Black Is Not A Curse
The Earlier You Accept The Way God Created Your Black Women
The Better
The Woman Who Is Attractive To You Might Look Unattractive To Another Man
It Is A Thing Of Choice
Cheers!
who said black women are ugly? I think black women are cute better than white women, u guys age wit grace unlike white women,who age very fast, the only problem I have wit black women is that u guys have low self esteem. wat the purpose of this thread? anyway I still love black sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by BossLaifay(f): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is what i call a pained female fundamental feminist....
I don't understand why men see every angry woman as a feminist. Please always look up the term before throwing it around.

Frankly the thread is childish and the OP is far from being a feminist. She is just angry and let online banter get to her. Simple!

But people replying is even more childish because u all should recognize that this is not worth it!

Una done chop? Good morning people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by DabLord: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is what i call a pained female fundamental feminist...

Just because a bitter truth was revealed about black Africa ladies being ugly with faces that makes people pukes..

This pained op has come up with yet another thread to even quantify the fact that black ladies are insecure and caused with inferiority complex..

Yes Africa and black guys have many natural endowment that even white men don't have..
And that is why white women and ladies do anything to get us, they even pay to get us..
have you not wondered why the kardasians only date black men..

Because black men are gifted with not only sexual prowess, but black men are hardworking and we rule..

who are the richest rappers and hip hop artist in the world?

black men off course .

have you all forgotten about tiger woods, Michael Jordan even Michael Jackson was a black man..
black men have written their names on the sands of time..

the great Pharaoh and ancient Egyptian were black..

need i remind you all dumb black ladies that civilization started in Egypt..

Barack Obama is black, Martin Luther King was black....

what about nelson Mandela?

Without the struggle of black men in history, black women will have no life, they would have been slaves up till today, black men fought and change the lifestyles of black community all over the world..

Who is Michele Obama without Barack Obama?

who is Beyonce without jayz?

have you all dumb black female ladies don't wonder why Beyonce refused to divorce jay z..
Dumb black ugly ladies think their opinion matters..

Black men are even more handsome than white men..
do you know who will Smith is?
have you seen usher?
have you seen Chris Brown?

have you seen nas?
have you seen trey song?

All over the world, black men paved the way for ugly black ladies, from entertainment to politics.

Obama won the election and now Oprah Winfrey is having a thought of contesting because Obama has paved the way...

Have you not seen in music videos how white naked ladies dances for black musicians?
then tell me, who is now using who as sex slaves?

This dumb ugly Africa ladies that have only smelling vaginas to offer wants to talk nonsense...

how many female president do we have in Africa?

what is a dumb Africa lady without a man?

The truth is that black ladies are ugly and that is final.

Is Beyonce more beautiful than shakira?
the answer is no.

which Africa black lady is more beautiful than Kathy Perry?.. the answer is there are non.
so what's with the painment?

Dumb ugly Africa Nigeria ladies everywhere on nairaland..
My brother you will live long

7 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by BaeMercy(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
who said black women are ugly? I think black women are cute better than white women, u guys age wit grace unlike white women,who age very fast, the only problem I have wit black women is that u guys have low self esteem. wat the purpose of this thread? anyway I still love black sisters.
He is always comparing black women to white women on nairaland. Not All Black Women Have Low Esteem
The Ones Who Have Is As A Result Of Un Ending Bashing From Black Men And The Comparism We Always Get
Black Men Always Compare Black Women To White Women
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
[s] He is always comparing black women to white women on nairaland. Not All Black Women Have Low Esteem
The Ones Who Have Is As A Result Of Un Ending Bashing From Black Men And The Comparism We Always Get
Black Men Always Compare Black Women To White Women [/s]

He is not comparing black women to white women, he's telling the truth that black women are less attractive, which will continue to be the truth cheesy

If not, you won't see black women bleaching their skin cheesy, don't say he's comparing,..you ladies don't worth to be compared with them grin

7 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2018
This is nothing but a child like argument with very little logical reasoning

Black and the history of slave trade?

Do you happen to know anything about western popular culture and its influence in shaping perception in the west and world at large?

Stereotypes?

Do you know the same reasons why majority of black women are not desired in the west is the same reason why black men are desired?

Black skin in western world is synonymous with masculine, strong, rough sometimes ghetto features

Now these are desirable qualities in men by most ladies, but not so desirable in women by men.

This biased stereotype can be observed in Hollywood movies, where typical black women are not given the sexy role, apart from mixed race ladies like Halle berry and light skinned chicks Beyonce

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Opentokwowledge: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2018
These days when black guys with huge dongs are on the decline though grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

He is not comparing black women to white women, he's telling the truth that black women are less attractive, which will continue to be the truth cheesy

If not, you won't see black women bleaching their skin cheesy, don't say he's comparing,..you ladies don't worth to be compared with them grin
u relaxed why are u trolling her 4 this fine morning, u go marry white woman?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
u relaxed why are u trolling her 4 this fine morning, u go marry white woman?

Biko shurup cheesy

Don't you know the difference between the truth and troll ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2018
KikikiKi cheesy

Well going by Tosyne2much and Donstan18's logic, Only sex slaves will get offended or even comment on this thread.

I'm seeing lots of male sex slaves already cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Biko shurup cheesy

Don't you know the difference between the truth and troll ? cheesy
which truth? have u been outside of Nigerian be4?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
So you that left the shores of Nigeria was used as a sex slave by whites

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:

Yes, have you? cheesy
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Yes, have you? cheesy
so how come most Nigerian men marry fat ugly old rejected white women?

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
So you that left the shores of Nigeria was used as a sex slave by whites

grin actually I don't like white women they disgust me a lot

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
for the guys that are always complaining that African ladies are very unattractive... well I'm not here to argue with anybody.

now let's get the facts straight

white ladies like dating black guys because they're exotic. Since the 1967 US Supreme Court decision that fully legalised interracial marriage in all the states, this practice has not witnessed as much of such cases as since 2000, according to statistics.

according to a tunzip.com 2015 poll most white ladies think black guys are very ugly but have huge dicks and are more masculine than whites so they like to test them for themselves!

literally African men are some of the most hated race in Europe.... only sex starved white ladies ask them out for sex.

conclusion; white ladies date African guys for only two reasons; Sex and Huge dicks..

a brief history of the slave trade also comes to mind where African men where used as sex slaves

for reference visit;History of sexual slavery in the United States

food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsnWkMSlp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIvY4uUPD4&t=20s
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
grin actually I don't like white women they disgust me a lot
Same here

I can't stand stand the really white Scandinavian chicks wearing a mini skirt. I can almost throw up.

So why did you support ops assertion?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Neimar: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
quite a few,, just do a simple Google search..

apart from that, based on beauty,, have you ever seen any black lady that is more beautiful than Selena gomez?

please be sincere..

u talk dix one sha

Gabriella Union fyn pas am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
KikikiKi cheesy

Well going by Tosyne2much and Donstan18's logic, Only sex slaves will get offended or even comment on this thread.

I'm seeing lots of male sex slaves already cool

Lol grin hahahahahaha

Sex slaves that uses and dump black ugly ladies....Is that one sex slave grin

Sex slaves that makes the entertainment industry dope in the world...Is that one sex slave. grin

Sex slaves that once ruled America...Is that onne sex slave grin

Sex slave that white old and young women can die to taste their huge black dick....Is that one sex slave grin

Sex slaves that turns black women to housewife and slaves in their house.....Is that one sex slave grin

Sex slave that Nigerian women publicly fight themselves for...Is that one sex slave grin

Hahahahahah.... You and I knows the bitter truth behind this thread.

Black women are less attractive, that's why they bleach around grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Daejoyoung:

l mean what else can a man ask for? All you have to do is to keep hitting her at the right spot day and night, and you may even be the one to make her your sex slave finally.
You're smart

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
[s] so how come most Nigerian men marry fat ugly old rejected white women? [/s]

Answer my question.

Have you been out of Nigeria?

Stop dodging the question cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
Same here

I can't stand stand the really white Scandinavian chicks wearing a mini skirt. I can almost throw up.

So why did you support ops assertion?
hm no I didn't support the op I was amazed that how she get to that conclusion.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Answer my question.
Have you been out of Nigeria?
Stop dodging the question cheesy
yes why? undecided
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
yes why? undecided
Na so grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Na so grin
undecided
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2018
classicMan22:
hm no I didn't support the op I was amazed that how she get to that conclusion.
OK sorry I thought you were supporting ops assertion for a second

Yes, there are many young African man marrying or sexing old white woman, but how is that different from the numerous Nigeria women in Europe going into prostitution. It is about the economic benefits

In fact, unlike our women, most Africa/Nigerian men only sleep with one partner and they get to become citizens as added advantage. Some may even keep another family in Nigeria

So who is using who in the end grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.