Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe (15651 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / More Memes As Sex Dolls Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by abertedze(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
quite a few,, just do a simple Google search..

apart from that, based on beauty,, have you ever seen any black lady that is more beautiful than Selena gomez?

please be sincere..

do a search and u will also see we have a lot of female presidents and prime ministers (some are still serving)

as for Selena Gomez, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,and I know a thousand black girls prettier than she is...but last last sha,I nor get strength to argue, I give up on you.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by swiz123(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I know what you are trying to do, deviate from the topic, shift the attention. Dude try that with some unintelligent folks but not me.

I saw the insult in your posts ( where you described your wife's pussy cheesy) but I ignored because I suppose you were just being hurt. The truth hurts!

I was mistaken though, you are just another dumb nairaland male who couldn't hold a logical conversation without getting emotional or abusive. Another prove to show how useless you all are. cheesy

I called you out, pointed to you your shallow thinking, that's my business here! And I have accomplished it.
Still no sensible comment/argument from any of you! You resorted to name callings and sharing likes. None of you could give us reasons to think otherwise. Nigerian men are nothing but sex slaves! Deal with it!

Do I need to inform you that this would be my last reply to you? I don't think so! Enjoy!

Calling Nigerian men sex slaves in the wake of a bone-crushing truth revealed yesterday shows that you were really hurt.

Do you even know what a sex slave is?? Like we are compelled to have sex with white women? In this modern era?

If your arguments isn't stupidity,then I don't know what is
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
abertedze:

hehehe....kindly remove d Asians and south Americans from d list cos even the 'whites' discriminate against them....besides ur African list is GROSSLY incomplete.
They are non black nonetheless

That was the point grin

What underestimating ?

You should do your research to understand that majority of those female prime ministers (6) In numbers were all appointed

only the former Liberian president was actually elected
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by khiaa(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:
These are times when some guys wish slavery wasn't abrogated.

Imagine getting paid to hit some Hot white asses..

It was SLAVERY, meaning free labor. No pay. It was the white men raping the African woman, if an African man has sex with a white lady, you could color him DEAD.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by shaybebaby(f): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
This is nothing but a child like argument with very little logical reasoning

Black and the history of slave trade?

Do you happen to know anything about western popular culture and its influence in shaping perception in the west and world at large?

Stereotypes?

Do you know the same reasons why majority of black women are not desired in the west is the same reason why black men are desired?

Black skin in western world is synonymous with masculine, strong, rough sometimes ghetto features

Now these are desirable qualities in men by most ladies, but not so desirable in women by men.

This biased stereotype can be observed in Hollywood movies, where typical black women are not given the sexy role, apart from mixed race ladies like Halle berry and light skinned chicks Beyonce

Who says we are not desired? Have you seen the pictures of the hot white boys our ladies get married to compared to white dregs your brothers bring home?

The only black guys getting decent white chicks are the rich ones, your average Joe's haven't got a chance hence why they settle with the fat, old desperate rejects of the white man.

But our gals, they be picking up cream of the crop with nothing more than our melanin and other natural attributes. cool
#teamwhiteboys cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
shaybebaby:

Who says we are not desired? Have you seen the pictures of the hot white boys our ladies get married to compared to white dregs your brothers bring home?

The only black guys getting decent white chicks are the rich ones, your average Joe's haven't got a chance hence why they settle with the fat, old desperate rejects of the white man.

But our gals, they be picking up cream of the crop with nothing more than our melanin and other natural attributes. cool
#teamwhiteboys cool cool
That was my analysis based on the statistics they were throwing around about the African women. I believe they got the statistics from the internet on both black men and women

I did a few research on the internet and also used my personal experience to come to that conclusion

The statistics they were throwing around was based on an online dating site survey

The survey was carried out to determine the most desirable race in America based on request for date and hook ups

The Result Revealed that African/American Women Were the least desired, whilst Asian men were least desired

A further analysis of the results revealed a deep rooted stereotypical thinking that informed the choices of the participants of the survey. Majority of the participants were highly influenced by the western popular culture

They see black women as sharing the masculine, strong and ghetto like traits synonymous with the black skin as portrayed in Hollywood and other aspects of Western culture

Furthermore, Asian men were least desired because of the way western culture portrays majority of them as soft and straightforward

I understand you may have a different experience though.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by abertedze(f): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2018
greiboy:
They are non black nonetheless

That was the point grin

What underestimating ?

You should do your research to understand that majority of those female prime ministers (6) In numbers were all appointed

only the former Liberian president was actually elected

I disagree with you,research well again. besides if u want to add d non blacks,then I think u should also add d black women who have been leaders outside of the african continent....I drop my pen here
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2018
abertedze:

I disagree with you,research well again. besides if u want to add d non blacks,then I think u should also add d black women who have been leaders outside of the african continent....I drop my pen here
You are moving back and forth

Should we now say Obama is a black African president and not American

Also you should note that all those south American were white south Americans

I challenge you to bring out a research on Africa to counter my claims

I drop my pen here grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Stanley1155: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Bros how far you self why you take am personal like dis.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
greiboy:
That was my analysis based on the statistics they were throwing around about the African women. I believe they got the statistics from the internet on both black men and women

I did a few research on the internet and also used my personal experience to come to that conclusion

The statistics they were throwing around was based on an online dating site survey

The survey was carried out to determine the most desirable race in America based on request for date and hook ups

The Result Revealed that African/American Women Were the least desired, whilst Asian men were least desired

A further analysis of the results revealed a deep rooted stereotypical thinking that informed the choices of the participants of the survey. Majority of the participants were highly influenced by the western popular culture

They see black women as sharing the masculine, strong and ghetto like traits synonymous with the black skin as portrayed in Hollywood and other aspects of Western culture

Furthermore, Asian men were least desired because of the way western culture portrays majority of them as soft and straightforward

I understand you may have a different experience though.

this kid is jobless and stupid... folks stop arguing with him.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2018
greiboy:
You are moving back and forth

Should we now say Obama is an black African, he wasn't the president of Africa and American

All those south American were white south Americans

I challenge you on the research on Africa. Why don't you come up with a different result grin

I drop my pen here grin

he can't even compose a simple English line without gibbering trash..
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

he can't even compose a simple English line without gibbering trash..
My friend, I typed that in a hurry. I can teach you how to type good English and reason properly if you so desire.

I saw the mistakes in my write up earlier, but I didn't think it was necessary to correct them.

Do you actually think all it takes to be intelligent is making unverified claims on the internet?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
khiaa:

It was SLAVERY, meaning free labor. No pay. It was the white men raping the African woman, if an African man has sex with a white lady, you could color him DEAD.
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.