Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe (15654 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / More Memes As Sex Dolls Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by MarryS: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well, sex slavery is a huge problem. But it dependts on the outlook. I suggest just relaxing and enjoying it grin Or try something new to enjoy even more, like male multiple and intense orgasms. Yes, they exist wink Use some exercises, try supplements and read the article full of clues about it. And Good luck.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oh well,I was expecting not to see any comment or insults from the males. At least, practice what you preach, not hiding behind numbers and epistles to shut ladies up.

Hypocrites that can't take half of what they dish.
All of una go dey alright last last.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
You Are Trying To Be Funny But You Ended Up Fooling
Break My Virginity? I Don't Open Legs For Hyprocrites
Why do you think i will get pained over a senseless opinion in a faceless reform?
the one who is pained is always the one who is using smileys
if you want my pic come and lick my ass boy
i have work to do, no time
cheers!
So who are the people you open your legs to

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:
lol..I got banned grin
Okay bro

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:

Lol... cheesy

I know how you feel, I understand grin grin

I know how painful it is for ugly girls to see people shame them cheesy

But, it's not the end of the world cheesy
We can start considering the ugly girls...You never can tell grin

You asked if I'm guilty of the thread... I'll answer that on one condition.

What is the case study of this thread?, tell me.

I know what you are trying to do, deviate from the topic, shift the attention. Dude try that with some unintelligent folks but not me.

I saw the insult in your posts ( where you described your wife's pussy cheesy) but I ignored because I suppose you were just being hurt. The truth hurts!

I was mistaken though, you are just another dumb nairaland male who couldn't hold a logical conversation without getting emotional or abusive. Another prove to show how useless you all are. cheesy

I called you out, pointed to you your shallow thinking, that's my business here! And I have accomplished it.
Still no sensible comment/argument from any of you! You resorted to name callings and sharing likes. None of you could give us reasons to think otherwise. Nigerian men are nothing but sex slaves! Deal with it!

Do I need to inform you that this would be my last reply to you? I don't think so! Enjoy!
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
[i] Are there still sex starved guys in this era when a guy can easily walk into the brothel with N500 cheesy cheesy
This is off point! No one is discussing sex starved but sex slave, I wasn't expecting you to act like you understand though. Feigning ignorance is one of the keys cowards use to avoid the truth.

But if I'm to reason from your perspective though it doesn't correlate with the topic... If sex is so cheap why are there rape cases everywhere. ?

Can all Nigerian guys afford the luxury of #500 for sex?

That said, until a good argument is proposed on this thread, Op will continue to be right about you all. cool

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by donstan18: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[color=#000099] I know what you are trying to do, deviate from the topic, shift the attention. Dude try that with some unintelligent folks but not me.

I saw the insult in your posts ( where you described your wife's pussy cheesy) but I ignored because I suppose you were just being hurt. The truth hurts!

I was mistaken though, you are just another dumb nairaland male who couldn't hold a logical conversation without getting emotional or abusive. Another prove to show how useless you all are. cheesy

I called you out, pointed to you your shallow thinking, that's my business here! And I have accomplished it.
Still no sensible comment/argument from any of you! You resorted to name callings and None of you could give us reasons to think otherwise. Nigerian men are nothing but sex slaves! Deal with it!

Do I need to inform you that this would be my last reply to you? [/colour]

Did you just say INTELLLIGENT ? grin grin

Intelligent lady that couldn't answer my simple question when I asked her the case study of this thread cheesy

Intelligent lady that got hurt when I gave a perfect description of her wide abyss and bottomless black hole she called pussy cheesy

Intelligent lady that initially insulted me but started claiming logic conversation and playing victim card when she started receiving it hot beyond endurance from me cheesy

Intelligent lady that hates guys who don't asslick her, she hates and calls guys who refuses to asslick her dumb cheesy

Intelligent lady that felt hurt and emotionally traumatized when the truth was revealed that black women are less attractive cheesy

Intelligent lady that called me out to expose her bitterness and shallow thinking but started forming busy and running away when she started receiving it hot cheesy

Indeed you are intelligent grin grin grin

Very very intelligent grin

14 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I nairaland male who couldn't hold a logical conversation without getting emotional or abusive. Another prove to show how useless you all are. cheesy

Still no sensible comment/argument from any of you! You resorted to name callings and sharing likes. None of you could give us reasons to think otherwise. Nigerian men are nothing but sex slaves! Deal with it!

Do I need to inform you that this would be my last reply to you? I don't think so! Enjoy!

Don't stress it. There are just 3 active male romancelanders who can argue with you logically, without deflecting and resorting to insults. Just 3 in my opinion.

It's not like the females are any better though, but unlike the guys...they don't assume pseudo-intelligence.

The OP has some point, same with the OP of the thread she is countering. The only problem I see here is, both didn't create the topic from a logical perspective, rather from a sentimental one, aimed at provoking reactions.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Mandrake007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:
Hahahahahahahahahaa. grin grin grin..... I saw this coming, these Nigerian ugly ladies can be so pained, they can't just deal with their low self esteem, the level of their ugliness is LEGENDARY, cheesy very insecure, with their black ugly pussy looking like an expired kidney grin

Let's state the fact behind this thread cheesy

-Op's Name : THE-UPSET-GIRL cheesy
-Time, the thread was created : 1:30am.

Now, how can someone prove to us that this OP is not upset, how can you convince us that this OP is not UGLY that made her worried to the extent she had to create a thread by 1:30am midnight grin , why are these ladies embarrassing themselves?, don't they have sense atall?, why can't they be proud of their look? , why are they this bitter?, just because a thread stating the the truth got created some days back, that's why they have been uncomfortable grin are they scared that our men won't find them attractive again? grin Do they love us that much grin

The OP typed that : White ladies date African guys for only two reasons; Sex and Huge dick grin the same huge dicks these Nigerian sex starved ladies can die for, the same dicks these broke ladies financially depend on, the same dick they publicly fight themselves for grin.... The same dick they suck like their lives depends on it, the same dick the go around sucking just for them to get paid so that they can eat grin grin....But we are now getting wiser grin...It's better to offer a white lady our dicks for papers than to offer it to these ugly, broke ladies that won't give anything tangible in return grin cheesy
they are scared the white women will steal us from them cheesy they don't want to loose our dick grin

The truth remains the truth.,.. Black Nigerian women are less attractive , that's why they bleach around, cheesy you'll see a fair lady, but when you are about to go down on her, you'll be surprised to see her pussy so DARK with stretch marks everywhere grin, very useless set of people. grin grin

We know the beautiful ladies, the pretty and attractive ladies cheesy you can never see them fighting and insulting people for beauty, because they know their worth, they are proud of their look, they are so smart and cool cheesy, they know no matter how you bash them, it won't change their state. grin

But, you see these ugly, broke, frustrated, sad, bitter and unattractive ladies, they are quick to insult you whenever you say the truth about black unattractive ladies grin e de pain dem cheesy

It's just like when you praise virgins, you'll see the no-virgins rush out to expose their bitterness.

They just lack sense grin .

Bitter truth remains that this OP is sad and bitter because of the previous thread by XML33 , she's obviously one of the unattractive ladies that felt touched, that she had to open a thread by 1:30am midnight grin she couldn't sleep, she was scared of not getting married because of her looks cheesy that's why she had to counter the truth with a pointless thread with no legit case study grin

Pesin wee Ugly, Ugly cheesy u no fit change am grin
so spot on but guy you have killed me with laughter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2018
grin cheesy oboy i don go hustle something now now.... So I no dey
Who is winning biko? grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy
oboy i don go hustle something now now.... So I no dey

Who is winning biko? grin

Nobody in my opinion. Just same ol bullshii, another day.
I came online ad saw this, I was hoping the guys show the ladies how to tear apart an argument in a civil manner...but then, no difference... embarassed
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nobody in my opinion. Just same ol bullshii, another day.
I came online ad saw this, I was hoping the guys show the ladies how to tear apart an argument in a civil manner...but then, no difference... embarassed
Are you sure.. it seems most guys comments are getting more likes(affirmation) than most ladies comments grin

I think the guys are doing a very good job grin

5 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by highqueen(f): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:
Are you sure.. it seems most guys comments are getting more likes(affirmation) than most ladies comments grin

so In your own mind,,getting more likes means making sense??

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Don't stress it. There are just 3 active male romancelanders who can argue with you logically. Just 3 in my opinion. The rest will either deflect with insults or totally ignore your post.

It's not like the females are any better though, but unlike the guys...they don't assume pseudo-intelligence.

The OP has some point, same with the OP of the thread she is countering. The only problem I see here is, both didn't create the topic from a logical perspective, rather from a sentimental one, aimed at provoking reactions.
Lol.. It is depressing though, to think you can have a sensible conversation with anyone here only to be responded to with insults and gibberish words. Quite pathetic!
Gone are those days you learn something educating and inspiring from romancelanders... All we are left with now are over grown babies! Adults with toddlers' brains.

I am looking forward to meet these 3 guys though smiley

Of course they have their points, but who are they to judge? The error of generalization flawed their topics too. Well I believe I have to heed to your words.. "don't stress it" .So now I have to take the back seat and watch fools do what they know how to do best... Entertain with their stupidity cheesy. It's a pity though!
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol.. It is depressing though, to think you can have a sensible conversation with anyone here only to be responded to with insults and gibberish words. Quite pathetic!
Gone are those days you learn something educating and inspiring from romancelanders... All we are left with now are over grown babies! Adults with toddlers' brains.

I am looking forward to meet these 3 guys though smiley

Of course they have their points, but who are they to judge? The error of generalization flawed their topics too. Well I believe I have to heed to your words.. "don't stress it" .So now I have to take the back seat and watch fools do what they know how to do best... Entertain with their stupidity cheesy. It's a pity though!

LOL, as a retired troublemaker...I can assure you that taking the back seat is more dignifying in the current romance section grin
They are easy to see o, they're not hiding. When you argue with them, you'll learn things without feeling slighted.

There'll always be fools babe, in all honesty...no gender is actually innocent. Though one is worse. Let's just say 20kids don't play for 20yrs.
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by pu7pl3(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
BaeMercy:
Oh you are still pained i didn't show you?
Woman Wrapper
You don't worth it Mr Man
Yes I Am Very Beautiful Girl
Deal With It Dear

Keep saying it till you believe it bro

3 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:

There are more males here, so once it comes to gender battles in this section, the guys are actually more loyal. They'll like their brother's post, whether he is making sense or not. They won't stop there, they'll come out in numbers to drag the females. I know the dynamics grin

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by okweye4: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
DrinkLimca:
quite a few,, just do a simple Google search..

apart from that, based on beauty,, have you ever seen any black lady that is more beautiful than Selena gomez?

please be sincere..
Meagan Good
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:

AntiBrutus:

There are more males here, so once it comes to gender battles in this section, the guys are actually more loyal. They'll like their brother's post, whether he is making sense or not. They won't stop there, they'll come out in numbers to drag the females. I know the dynamics grin
highqueen:

Haaa

You people want to eat me alive grin

Anyways, I am enjoying the debate
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL, as a retired troublemaker...I can assure you that taking the back seat is more dignifying in the current romance section grin
They are easy to see o, they're not hiding. When you argue with them, you'll learn things without feeling slighted.

There'll always be fools babe, in all honesty...no gender is actually innocent. Though one is worse. Let's just say 20kids don't play for 20yrs.
Lol you don't need to introduce yourself, I know you Sis cheesy cheesy . Yeah.. just state your point, reply sensible mentions, ignore the rest.
Oh now you are increasing my curiosity, I will be on the look out.

I know some ladies aren't too wise either, but they hardly force their shallowness on us like their male counterparts. Those ones will act stupid with all authority and confidence Lol. cheesy.

Lol... We all grow up at some point, don't we?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol you don't need to introduce yourself, I know you Sis cheesy cheesy . Yeah.. just state your point, reply sensible mentions, ignore the rest.

You even sabi the work. State your point and move. Reply sensible mentions, if the person wants to drag you into nonsense...you swerve grin.

Oh now you are increasing my curiosity, I will be on the look out. I know some ladies aren't too wise either, but they hardly force their shallowness on us like their male counterparts. Those ones will act stupid with all authority and confidence Lol. cheesy.

Lol... We all grow up at some point, don't we?

Yea, that's the major difference. The ladies don't force theirs, unlike their male counterparts who act like wisdom is in the genitals.
Keep your curiosity in check jare tongue, you know them.

You're one smart lady I respect here, don't allow anybody stress you. If not, it'll begin to rub off on your wrongly at some point wink
Sure, we all grow up kiss

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You even sabi the work. State your point and move. Reply sensible mentions, if the person wants to drag you into nonsense...you swerve grin.

Yea, that's the major difference. The ladies don't force theirs, unlike their male counterparts who act like wisdom is in the genitals.
Keep your curiosity in check jare tongue, you know them.

You're one smart lady I respect here, don't allow anybody stress you. If not, it'll begin to rub off on your wrongly at some point wink
Sure, we all grow up kiss
Lol I will.. Thanks for the compliment and I must say, it is a mutual one smiley

It's nice conversing with you
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by mrphysics(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol I will.. Thanks for the compliment and I must say, it is a mutual one smiley

It's nice conversing with you
But you are wicked oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, How can you say that Nigerian guys don't have the luxury of N500 to spend for sex. grin grin grin

If N500 can get it, it means those with good bargaining power can take it lower cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by newslifeop: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by mrphysics(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
This is off point! No one is discussing sex starved but sex slave, I wasn't expecting you to act like you understand though. Feigning ignorance is one of the keys cowards use to avoid the truth.

But if I'm to reason from your perspective though it doesn't correlate with the topic... If sex is so cheap why are there rape cases everywhere. ?

Can all Nigerian guys afford the luxury of #500 for sex?

That said, until a good argument is proposed on this thread, Op will continue to be right about you all. cool

1. Rape is not caused by the monetary value attached to sex. In fact, one can't link rape to the inability of the parties involved to pay for sex. When you reverse your statement, you will realize it won't work. grin grin By you statement, it implies that if there is money, then they will be no rape. This is a false statement ma'am.

2. Lol, Even my kid cousin in JSS1 can afford N500 and the luxury of it cheesy grin grin. That Nigeria is hard does not mean that people don't have that amount nah. grin grin
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by utenwuson: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
open please where is the place they are using us as sex slaves cos me and my guys love being such slaves Biko...... we want to nack white pussssy.... it's looks fresh like a water melon
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by EmmySparky(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
for the guys that are always complaining that African ladies are very unattractive... well I'm not here to argue with anybody.

now let's get the facts straight

white ladies like dating black guys because they're exotic. Since the 1967 US Supreme Court decision that fully legalised interracial marriage in all the states, this practice has not witnessed as much of such cases as since 2000, according to statistics.

according to a tunzip.com 2015 poll most white ladies think black guys are very ugly but have huge dicks and are more masculine than whites so they like to test them for themselves!

literally African men are some of the most hated race in Europe.... only sex starved white ladies ask them out for sex.

conclusion; white ladies date African guys for only two reasons; Sex and Huge dicks..

a brief history of the slave trade also comes to mind where African men where used as sex slaves

for reference visit;History of sexual slavery in the United States
clap for yaself
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by metalford: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
If you really wanna make someone happy, no matter where they are from, you need to get in shape. The best way to burn stomach fat and become attractive is through this http:///2D5jR8w
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

. Hahahahah. This ur comment is very funny. Longest time. Sure you re gud?
Re: Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe by abertedze(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
greiboy:

Europe

Theresa may (England)

Angela Merkel ( Germany)

Margret Thacher(England)

and probably more
..........................................................................south America

Delima Rousef (Brazil)

Michelle Bachelet(Chile)

Christina Fernandez (Argentina)
Asia

Croson Aquino ( Philippines)

Han San sun kyi (Myanmar or Burma)

Pratibha Patil ( India)

Benazir Bhutto (Pakistan)

Africa shm

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Liberia) An African American self

grin grin

Just for trolling

hehehe....kindly remove d Asians and south Americans from d list cos even the 'whites' discriminate against them....besides ur African list is GROSSLY incomplete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.