Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (62162 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by gsparks01(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Romeo3:
Yes... why not.
but it has a disadvantage right? I'm new to this. You won't be able to charge same rental fees as an auto?
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by klbakare(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
geekybabe:
Mr Romeo3, Like all you have to do each day is just drive your car, pick up riders and drop them off at their destinations. Simple.

What they do with Their lives is none of your business. Taking pictures and discussing your riders life on social media is rude.

Like seriously taking pictures of pple you drive? In saner climates you should be sued. You sign contracts and you shud respect that other pple have rights.

Just imagine evry doctor discussing the patients they treat in hospital everyday.
There is somtin called ethics.
you are right babe. He can even discuss everything anonymously. But snapping behind pictures of clients and their abodes? Some can recognize it's them. Anyway, we leave God to be the judge of all. So geekybabe, do you mind telling me why you have a photo of thighs in Jean as you profile picture? Or there is a message in the picture you are trying to pass across that am not getting?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by haryomikun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
doyinisaac:
lol...very funny statement,come to ajah and see runs girls working inside the bank and also doing ushers at house on the rock cathedral....
Anyone can go to school and be a banker... What she does is technical and even from her signature you'll be able to guess

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Jina24(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Romeo3:
So my first request this morning was from a barbie.... Thats her actual nick. I was like, na dem. They need to get home under the cover of the dark, like, sharp sharp. grin Time was past 5 am. Started dialling her number before my phone rang.... It was her... "Hello, where are you?"... nothing pissess me off more than a crassly asked, "where are you?" no good morning no nothing? na you send me massage to ask where am I like it's your birthright? are you are you are you...... arrgh.... you are mannerless.... good morning, i replied, where am I coming to pick you up from, pls? "Area F".... Sorry? "Area F".... Area F that i know is a police station, abi is there a new code name for somewhere else?

I sha decided to follow my GPS navigation and true true, it brought me to Area F.... I called her, Hello, i'm here. "drive
inside". Ahn ahn. Drive inside say wetin happen? In fact, who does a pick up from a police station? Who requests uber from a police station? It surely can't be a policeman because their salary is..... lipsrsealed So she said i should drive in. I am inside and i am getting fucking_ skeptical. ... Called her again. Pls what's going on? I am inside here and i can't see you. "Pls drive to the counter. Sorry. I am not wearing slippers"..... Wait wait wait..... Did this girl just use pls and sorry in the same sentence? wonders.... she must be in some trouble, cos at the same time, i heard a police man in the background say "tell am to come counter".... But if you are in trouble, why the hell did you request an uber?

As I was driving towards the counter different thoughts ran through my head, because for chrissakes, this is area F.. .. Area F!

I parked in front of the counter, and she walked towards my window. I wind down and she begs me for cash. That if I have up to 3k on me I should pls give her to bail her self from the police....

I turned slowly to face her, with My best "wtf are you talking about" look..

tbc

cheesy cheesy cheesy, come and finish this story o grin
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by corpershun: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hehe I am so loving this thread, started from page 1. My mouth wide open like are there really girls like this...Opin aiye ti de o

Romeo3 abeg come and finish this your Area F story wth...
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2018

24 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
haryomikun:

Anyone can go to school and be a banker... What she does is technical and even from her signature you'll be able to guess

Stop deceiving yourself bros. grin
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Romeo3:
Abeg free my guy.

Without people like him, there won't be a diary of uber driver. Abi, if not people like him, will we have girls that will leave their bf house and call the next boy in the car? grin
No we won't o

My latest research shows that the app called Tinder is the 'Uber" for babes. Boys dey go there go "order" babes. Most of which are working class. grin

Standing on Allen avenue is so 99.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by terrymason(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
Abeg free my guy.

Without people like him, there won't be a diary of uber driver. Abi, if not people like him, will we have girls that will leave their bf house and call the next boy in the car? grin
]baba twale, sorry am deviating a lil bit oh, please how can i check a VIN of a car, i see where you tell one guy say you fit help out... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
They have started oo. Decided to do a search on Twitter and somebody is already blogging about my own content!

Abeg, who knows how to set up a nice blog or mini website, lemme be posting there abeg. Before I will be working for this baboon to be chopping.... Before I will be inside a river and soap will enter my eye.

Help a brother. Before this he-goat finishes the yam that he did not plant. angry

I can help you with that. If you want to blog for free,you can use or blogger.com

But if you want to blog with your own domain, it's gonna cost you a token. But in the long run, since you're a good writer, it could be of benefit to you.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by bassette(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
They have started oo. Decided to do a search on Twitter and somebody is already blogging about my own content!

Abeg, who knows how to set up a nice blog or mini website, lemme be posting there abeg. Before I will be working for this baboon to be chopping.... Before I will be inside a river and soap will enter my eye.

Help a brother. Before this he-goat finishes the yam that he did not plant. angry
Its part of the major reason NL has been lacking real content especially true life tales cos before you blink someone is already plagiarizin your material claiming it as theirs. Its an open forum after all lol

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
Flash me, lemme call you. grin
you No go church
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by PharmAlfred: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
This is a great story thread. You are doing well Romeo. Just be more discreet with your clients. I will holla you later for some info.
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by computerglobal(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2018
terrymason:
]baba twale, sorry am deviating a lil bit oh, please how can i check a VIN of a car, i see where you tell one guy say you fit help out... Thanks.

For vin checks and full history report

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by samuelkingz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3 oya clap for yasef..u have just useless my day for me,no church,just reading your thread since morning,been laffin like a madman...nice one brother..may oluwa keep blessing your hustle

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Mujtahida: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:

Write him a warning for copyright infringement and tell him you'd sue if he doesn't desist. By the way your content is so rich and multilayered. I read your diary in one sitting - hilarious, philosophical, beautifully written and laced with pidgin English. Love it, absolutely do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by terrymason(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:
Check a vin like, locate the vin or see the vehicle history from the vin?
i don't get you boss, if you mean how to get the VIN, i have it already, what am asking is to check the car history with the vin..
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by InfluentialC: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3:

Let's chat via pm
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
I can build a blog site for you for N25,000

I charge $90 on fiverr

Recent blog site I built
Conquerhairloss.com

Enjoying your diary
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by neezar: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Romeo3 na me call u cheesy cheesy
Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Romeo3(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
To open a blog,just go to blogger.com and create a free blog there.

Your blog site domain will be like diaryofuberdriver..com

That will be good for a start.

I could help you set it up for free if you find it difficult to setup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.