Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) (37006 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
gawu1:

I tell you, most of those people you are seeing there can employ you on minimum wage of 70 thousand per month. I was there live in jos when the peoples' general arrived. It was celebration gallow.

grin[center][/center]
grin[right][/right] grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by escodotman: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
gawu1:

Ameen!
You have constitutional right to present yourself to be voted for if you think you are a better option. Or you can vote for any person you feel is a better option. I think, this is where the circle begins and ends.
Yes, nigeria was where it was yesterday and it is where it is today, just like every country was where it was yesterday and is where it is today.
I never mentioned I want to contest any election but anyone would win against Buhari today! I mean ANYONE, irrespective of which party! If you are Ok and happy with where Nigeria is today, then I suggest your own version and vision of Nigeria be quickly changed by the upcoming election.
Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by gawu1: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
escodotman:
I never mentioned I want to contest any election but anyone would win against Buhari today! I mean ANYONE, irrespective of which party! If you are Ok and happy with where Nigeria is today, then I suggest your own version and vision of Nigeria be quickly changed by the upcoming election.
Hahahaah! Indeed, ''anyone would win against Buhari today! I mean ANYONE''.
I here unveil team ANYONE:
1. President = Atikuchukwu or Dankwambo (north east);
2. Vice president I = Alex Ekwemi from grave or fugitive Nnamdi Kanu;
3. Vice president II = IBB or David mark (north central);
4. senate president = Obasonjo or Fayose(south west);
5. Deputy senate president = Patience Jonathan (south south);
6. Speaker = Jonathan of Otouke, clerk, or dead wood Tony anenih (south south);
7. Deputy speaker = Okwonjo Iweala (south east);
8. Jerry Gana = INEC chairman (north central);
9. Fani Kayode = INEC returning officer (south west);
10. Wike = INEC returning officer (south south);
11. Ikwerimadu = INEC returning officer (south east);
12. Jonathan zangina = INEC returning officer (north east)
13. Shekarau = INEC returning officer (north west);
14. Ibrahim mantu = INEC returning officer (north central);
15. Plus all the votes of 5 percenters.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
Smony:
this shit will only happen in jos,Kano,kaduna nt Taraba
When u wake up from bias and slumber, u will increase the number of states geometrically.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) by greatman247(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
tuniski:

Buhari is the only one campaigning as incumbent president. Wait and see!

Ok ooo. I dey wait and I want see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.