Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? (568 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Lanikemi: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2018
All the singlemania abeg shift this thread is not for you.

Oya lets make it a whole lot of fun jare.
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
She Was Ready To Use All She Has On Me
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by correctguy101(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
It's in you SK. And my answer was, "I know babe, tell me something new"
She's gone now and I'm left with the ones I never took serious. angry
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2018
wink

Once i said to my guy...lemme chew ur phat meat & swallow it as if it is my last supper..Lemme nibble ur testicles too as my dessert grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by ubunja(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
"Im a virgin"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Mandrake007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
"OK I'll do it" after months of persuading her to do anal.
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
wink

Once i said to my guy...lemme chew ur phat meat & swallow it as if it is my last supper..Lemme nibble ur testicles too as my dessert grin grin cheesy

hmmmm so u re romantic like thisgrin
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm so u re romantic like thisgrin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
two questions down not answered, OK ooo
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by Jewelnutch: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lemme see what you got
Re: What Is The Best Thing Your Girl Has Said To You? by bobokeshington: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lanikemi:
All the singlemania abeg shift this thread is not for you.

Oya lets make it a whole lot of fun jare.

mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Work Hard And Dream Big / Let Us Celebrate The Legend Called DAGRIN / 5 Types Of Women You Must Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.