Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (790362 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Please would I need my Intl' passports for Biometric at the VAC?

Awaiting response.

goingforward
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by psalmson001: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
Maxihyfr:

Anybody?!
Yes.....be there early
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by babzy90: 10:40am On May 17, 2018
While i was an undergraduate student, I was denied a VAF1 tourist visa into the UK in 2012 on my old passport(My only attempt at travelling) for purpose of visit and current circumstances in Nigeria , should I state it under travel history in my application. And will my denial into the UK affect my current application? Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 10:44am On May 17, 2018
kylexy61:

Emirates. Stopover of 6 hrs
I don't think it will be an issue, since its not up to 12hours, but to be on a safer side contact Emirates airline to verify
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 10:52am On May 17, 2018
goingforward:
Hi Nairalanders,

Awaiting response.

goingforward
Yes you need your passport. I want to believe you went through the online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 10:54am On May 17, 2018
babzy90:
While i was an undergraduate student, I was denied a VAF1 tourist visa into the UK in 2012 on my old passport(My only attempt at travelling) for purpose of visit and current circumstances in Nigeria , should I state it under travel history in my application. And will my denial into the UK affect my current application? Please help
You should state it.Your UK denial or any other denial(even if it was Canada) won't affect your new application, so feel free to state it without fear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by babzy90: 11:35am On May 17, 2018
Thank you
mcobex:
You should state it.Your UK denial or any other denial(even if it was Canada) won't affect your new application, so feel free to state it without fear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by itzwhitney(f): 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
good day lovely people. Please i need some help. I have to sponsors. One is retired and the other is a clergy. What other documents can i provide apart from their statement of account.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
itzwhitney:
good day lovely people. Please i need some help. I have to sponsors. One is retired and the other is a clergy. What other documents can i provide apart from their statement of account.

Thanks.
Proof of their source of income. They should write a letter of support each stating why they want to sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by khoj: 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
Please how can I link my paper application to online account. I have been trying to link but I guess am doing it wrong. I have created an account and filled all the details but its showing no record found.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by itzwhitney(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2018
Thanks for your response.
There earnings are through direct payments into there account in the case of the retiree and cheques issued as salary for deposit in the case of the clergy.

Can retirement letter, Present IDs,Title deed of property fly ?

mcobex:
Proof of their source of income. They should write a letter of support each stating why they want to sponsor you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Prudento: 1:26pm On May 17, 2018
khoj:
Please how can I link my paper application to online account. I have been trying to link but I guess am doing it wrong. I have created an account and filled all the details but its showing no record found.

At a certain stage where you are asked to select either Passport or birth information, choose birth information. Also, make sure u select "Study Permit" and not "Temporary Resident Visa"

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by funshow247(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
ayoslas88:

I was also refused on the 8th of May and I am planing to go and collect my passport.

Please what time do they attend to passport collection?hope d long queue dnt affect passport collection pple.
Tanks

You won't join any queue for collection. Just tell them you are for collection of passport. It could be done under 40mins
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
1.deed of gift
2.survey plan
3.building plan
4.deed of assignments
5.evaluation of property

Which are among above are good for home ties that a VO will recognize pls house help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
Hi friends,

Do anybody knw ow to draw a chart of family ties?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Twallace: 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
Cherryola:
1.deed of gift
2.survey plan
3.building plan
4.deed of assignments
5.evaluation of property

Which are among above are good for home ties that a VO will recognize pls house help me

You are good with deed of gift, survey plan and evaluation of property

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Cherryola: 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
@Twallace

Which one is most important among them all cost I only want to do one as my home tie deed of gift, survey plan and evaluation of property
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Awaiting response.

goingforward
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by babzy90: 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
House... can I use my passport details as national identity document or I should usr my voters card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MeinKampf: 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
On the study permit form, what do I write where they wrote *I want service in?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 3:53pm On May 17, 2018
itzwhitney:
Thanks for your response.
There earnings are through direct payments into there account in the case of the retiree and cheques issued as salary for deposit in the case of the clergy.

Can retirement letter, Present IDs,Title deed of property fly ?

Yes, also the clergy can get an intro letter from his ministry as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ggetter50: 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
goingforward:
Hi Nairalanders,

Awaiting response.

goingforward
Yes, you would need it. It’s stated on your biometric letter. Someone has answered you earlier.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
goingforward:
Hi Nairalanders,

Awaiting response.

goingforward
If you ask a question, always go back to the same page you asked that question to see if it has been attended to before asking again. Please don't be lazy, go back and read cos it has been answered
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ggetter50: 3:57pm On May 17, 2018
babzy90:
House... can I use my passport details as national identity document or I should usr my voters card
Your International passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Asapant: 4:06pm On May 17, 2018
Good day all.

Who is Applying for Master of communication or anyone applying for a course based program in
University of ottawa ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uchboggy(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2018
reveal:
On point 2. There is actually a tab for SOP or LOE on the online application. It is listed as Client Information, if you click on the question mark by the side it tells you what the tabs are for.

hello Gurus,

Please does the applicant need a medical insurance as part of documents to submit at the point of application(online route)? because an agent was talking about IGI and all.

Also, Im hearing people talk about home Ties, in the case of my wife-to-be application, her bro is her sponsor and her office has granted her study leave in writing, does she still need any home ties again? if yes, what suggestions?

cc @austinpee4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
mcobex:
If you ask a question, always go back to the same page you asked that question to see if it has been attended to before asking again. Please don't be lazy, go back and read cos it has been answered

Hello Mcobex,

Thanks for the response.
Ha, Lazy ke . It's not okay to use such a big word to qualify a person who you do not know.

Nairaland webpage has been giving been me some errors messages.

I have been refreshing since the past 10mins.

Always give people an iota of doubt.

Goingforward.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by vibrant99(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
Maybe i didnt get the meaning of "drafted" i assume it is the same as writing a new SOP, ... Submit the very same documents you submitted at first, avoid complicating issues by bringing in new things that were not in the first application , unless stated, They are humans. Another VO can even approve the very same thing another VO rejected. WAIT FOR GCMNOTES!!!!
rolorolo:

I never mentioned in my post that I will not wait for the GCSM notes.

I emphasized that I drafted another SOP in readiness for the GCSM note. Of course, I don't wish for denial in my second attempt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
Ggetter50:

Yes, you would need it. It’s stated on your biometric letter. Someone has answered you earlier.

Thanks, just to ask, wouldn't my passport bio page suffice, my passport needs to be submitted for another visa elsewhere.

I am applying online.

Goingforward.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ggetter50: 5:06pm On May 17, 2018
goingforward:

Thanks, just to ask, wouldn't my passport bio page suffice, my passport needs to be submitted for another visa elsewhere.

I am applying online.

Goingforward.
If you are applying online, your passport won’t be collected down until it is requested for when your visa is approved. Showing them your passport during biometric is for identification. I don’t know if your bio data page can suffice. Passport is written on that biometric letter, not bio-data page.

My advice is to get things done with your passport then you can use your passport for other purpose. One of the advantages of applying online is also when you are a frequent traveler.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
Just take 3 photocopies of your datapage alongside your biometric request lettter with #450 naira
goingforward:

I am applying online.

Goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Twallace: 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
Cherryola:
@Twallace

Which one is most important among them all cost I only want to do one as my home tie deed of gift, survey plan and evaluation of property

Well ma, it is like this: you need Deed Of Gift or Deed of Transfer to be a legal owner of land before you do Survey Plan.

You can't do Evaluation of Property without survey plans.

So you see, they are important. But Deed of Gift or Transfer and Survey Plan will suffice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.