Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (786034 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2018
bbclue:

In some airport they have transit visa spot...he can just tell them he will like to stroll out and they will issue him transit visa for a token...that is wat I did..in some country

Turkish airlines

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ohiomoba5: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
I greet the house, please i need clarification about something...i want to apply for masters in public administration in any university in canada.. I have a gp of 3.7 cgpa in the last two years...please what is the possibility of me getting admitted or i rather opt in for pgd..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by CCsurplus007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jobitex: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
I greet the house..please I would like to know if there is any need for me to try applying again after being refuse a Canadian student visa due to not ticking I have been refused a u.s visa before..below is a scanned copy from the consular officer..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Getmo: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello. Are you in SMU now?
Newman1010:

MFIN. Do you have your study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Opeblaqwell: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hey y'all Is it possible to work in canada with your study permit without being enrolled with your DLI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jobitex:
I greet the house..please I would like to know if there is any need for me to try applying again after being refuse a Canadian student visa due to not ticking I have been refused a u.s visa before..below is a scanned copy from the consular officer..

Waow! why didn't you state that you were refused a US Visa previously? It doesn't matter if you have been refused before, they do not refuse Canada visa based on US refusal. They like the truth/integrity. It seems you may have been banned for 5years from entering Canada from the tone of the letter. But i will allow my seniors to also have a look oh.

chai!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jobitex:

Check your slip, was a ban of inadmissabity ticked? If yes you cannot enter Canada for the next 3/5years, however indicated.

Ps: looking more closely, you are toast! You have been banned for 5 years. If you feel you can overturn the ban, you can reapply anytime.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Which documents did you submit?

All documents required, only that its a family application. Study for me and my kids and Visit for my spouse. Although in between mu hubby and I we have a lot of travel history, most especially my hubby.

It is well. It will end in praise.

goingforward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by canadabyfire: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
We have been cautioned several times to avoid misrepresentation................singular misrepresentation will nullify the overall credibility of your application.................its a tough battle..............you can only reapply, if you have a cogent justification for misrepresenting.............did u use an agent for the application? could it be an error from the agent, but the application was signed.............meaning you read through before ratifying.....SO NO EXCUSE......Before you received the attached letter; CIC must have sent you a mail querying you on misrepresenting and given you a time frame to respond.....did you respond to the query?...for future reasons please note that US, Canada, UK, etc have Authority to disclose information.............so no hiding place..............being inadmissible to Canada is also a red flag for US and UK....lets be guided!!!!

Jobitex:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dan90s: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good day people, is having a sister and brother in Canada a red flag when applying for student visa. Note that my sister now has her work permit and my brother is finishing his undergrad next April. I’ll be waiting for responses from our gurus and respectable members. Gracias
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
goingforward:

All documents required, only that its a family application. Study for me and my kids and Visit for my spouse. Although in between mu hubby and I we have a lot of travel history, most especially my hubby.

It is well. It will end in praise.

goingforward.
I think bci is verifying. It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dan90s:
Good day people, is having a sister and brother in Canada a red flag when applying for student visa. Note that my sister now has her work permit and my brother is finishing his undergrad next April. I’ll be waiting for responses from our gurus and respectable members. Gracias
Then you have no home tie
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Dan90s: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Then you have no home tie

Even if I have a brother here in naija and I’m a director in my mother’s company?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Check your slip, was a ban of inadmissabity ticked? If yes you cannot enter Canada for the next 3/5years, however indicated.

Ps: looking more closely, [/b]you are toast! [b] You have been banned for 5 years. If you feel you can overturn the ban, you can reapply anytime.

[/b]you are toast! [b], this is so funny. We all just need to be truthful with our applications (whether Visa application or any other application). @Jobitex, Just a tick has cost you your money, time and your name. What is the worst that can happen if you say the truth? REFUSED APPLICATION. Lets be wise. I don't know if this can also prevent you from entering USA. @jnyuwa02 can it?

I don't know what you can tell them, but if you have a good reason then you can reapply. If an agent applied for you and you indicated it on your app. You can use that as an excuse

Best of luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Getmo:
Hello. Are you in SMU now?

@Getmo, I am not at SMU right now. Are you in town?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Newman1010:

[/b]you are toast! [b], this is so funny. We all just need to be truthful with our applications (whether Visa application or any other application). @Jobitex, Just a tick has cost you your money, time and your name. What is the worst that can happen if you say the truth? REFUSED APPLICATION. Lets be wise. I don't know if this can also prevent you from entering USA. @jnyuwa02 can it?

I don't know what you can tell them, but if you have a good reason then you can reapply. If an agent applied for you and you indicated it on your app. You can use that as an excuse

Best of luck

It won’t prevent him from entering the United States as long as he forthright in their own application too. If they ask if he has been denied visa, he should be forthright. They don’t usually ask why. The country to watch out is Australia, they are very strict and can start asking Canada too much questions and the ban will be divulged.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lagos2canna:

I think bci is verifying. It is well

I guess so. God is in control.

goingforward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Tobbyboy17: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
June 16
Biometrics done June 25
Review of eligibility August 8
Application will enter 9 weeks tomorrow
Praying earnestly for medical call and approval

Thanks for this platform. Good decisions await us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Naajjii: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jobitex:
You are lucky you didn't get 5 yrs ban. The last paragraph indicate that you can reapply again so yes you can . If you reapply make sure you correct this error and possibly write a statement of purpose and explain this situation in it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Naajjii:

You are lucky you didn't get 5 yrs ban. The last paragraph indicate that you can reapply again so yes you can . If you reapply make sure you correct this error and possibly write a statement of purpose and explain this situation in it.

Bro, dude got served with five years ooo.
He can only reapply if he can give cogent reasons why he didn't deserve the five years ban

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mcobex: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
@Kriff and @Ing123 I have been seeing your messages but sorry I don't attend to PMs at the moment. Feel free to ask whatever question you have here so others can contribute/learn.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Canny27: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Any University of Waterloo applicant or student here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kpizzle: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Here, PM me.

Canny27:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jobitex:

Bros you have been ban for a period of 5 years no need to reapply....just try another country apart from UK and USA....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kylexy61(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Canny27:

There is one guy with moniker "Lemia". He's starting his MSc at U of Waterloo this Fall. You might want to try to contact him.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Canny27: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
kpizzle:
Here, PM me.
i sent u a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Canny27: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
kylexy61:

There is one guy with moniker "Lemia". He's starting his MSc at U of Waterloo this Fall. You might want to try to contact him.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by wealth360: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello my people. Please is anyone coming to Usask next week or before the end of August, please I need help to bring an envelope for me here. more details will be discuss if anyone is willing to help. Thanks

To TRV hopeful, "The wait that you guys are going through is attached to a promise" I pray all the wait will not be in vain In Jesus Name. Amen. All the Best Guys and do not forget Habakkuk 2:3.

Cheers
Cc @Jnyuwa02(you still dey vex for me bah?)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by misspetit(f): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
geotherm:
Wow!!! PASSPORT Request for my friend. He applied June 21 did biometric June 22. I encouraged him to do medical last week Monday we uploaded info sheet same day medical passed last week Thursday. Passport request today. Thank God it ended in Praise
Congrats
Paper route or online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.