Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (787380 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
henricson:
Please if anyone wouldn't mind answering... For those who did an online application, may I know what file, documents like degrees, nysc, resume, employment letter, sop, sponsorship letter, pension statements etc can be uploaded on? Can it be on client information file?

Second question, what document can I upload to show evidence of work requirements in study? Can I upload the email I was sent regarding co-op work permit?

Lastly, is it necessary to upload application for a temporary resident visa made outside Canada imm5257 when an application for study permit made outside of Canada imm1294 has been done?

This is surprising! Some persons on this forum discouraged against getting people's contacts to get information, saying it is best to ask on this forum for everyone to learn, yet somehow it's as if my posts are not seen.

Or probably I'm asking stupid questions?
Well there's a first time for everything.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amozag2018: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Really? God help us all.
Lagos2canna:

I think it tracks your social media accounts and anything associated with that phone number and email, you can enhance your social media account by uploading pictures of your occupation and making useful comments about Nigeria. A guy was sent back from Toronto at POE when they discover he had chats on his phone regarding jobs in Canada when he was with a visiting visa, that was someone experience let's be careful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amihbkt767676: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
bbclue:

Is kinder late.....you can order for your gcms note and tackle all the refusal reasons by the v.o and reapply for January intake

How do i order for 1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
henricson:

This is surprising! Some persons on this forum discouraged against getting people's contacts to get information, saying it is best to ask on this forum for everyone to learn, yet somehow it's as if my posts are not seen.

Or probably I'm asking stupid questions?
Well there's a first time for everything.

Yes is clients information ......now I remember if you click on the arrow ? Beside each document you will see the list of wat to upload ..eg..Passport.....it will bring out upload your data page and previou visa page....then your Acceptance letter will be uploaded alone separately. ....then financial information has to do with your sponsor document and your financial doc....first to be seen by vo

Yes you need to fill it even if you don't have answer to the question.....and I notice if you don't fill it...the submit logo will not pop up...so fill it and upload it with 1294 and family form

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
amihbkt767676:

How do i order for 1

We have different site...

Gcmsnow

Caipnote

Choose from one of them and pay with your mastercard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by technix: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jydorchem: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Anybody in Quebec? Please I need some information/clarification asap.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by realshifu: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
henricson:
Please if anyone wouldn't mind answering... For those who did an online application, may I know what file, documents like degrees, nysc, resume, employment letter, sop, sponsorship letter, pension statements etc can be uploaded on? Can it be on client information file?

Second question, what document can I upload to show evidence of work requirements in study? Can I upload the email I was sent regarding co-op work permit?

Lastly, is it necessary to upload application for a temporary resident visa made outside Canada imm5257 when an application for study permit made outside of Canada imm1294 has been done?

For the first question, my own arrangement was a bit haphazard. I included my degree, NYSC documents, and transcripts with my offer letter and uploaded it to Letter of Acceptance section. My SOP, and Resume was included with my family documents and father's property document and uploaded unto client information file. Sponsorship letter, sponsor's account statements, and my own ARM account statement (which could be your own pension statement), email confirmation of differential tuition waiver and other financial stuff was uploaded to the financial documents section. This was what I did.

Second question: I have no idea. Ask the gurus in the house.

Last question: Yes, both are required. Infact if I remember correctly, it's stated on the application that the TRV application outside Canada form is required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Linzo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
amozag2018:
It is not coincidental I was called also from this number +22397654645 from Mali. Kindly confirm that it is the same number that called you. I am also thinking it is way of checking your location which can be part of their background check. This is my opinion though...
I don't think so, this same number has flashed me up 3 times and I have not applied for study permit or anything related to Canada visa. I think we should investigate that number well. I guess it has nothing to do with VO

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by odso: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello house please I need your professional advice's.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
odso:
I am planning to apply for a student visa. I am in my early 40s. I have an MBA and a chartered accountant. Last qualification which is my MBA was in 2009. I worked in a coy as accountant till 2014 when I formed a coy with some friend. I have the CAC documents. I also formed another coy in 2017 with myself and family as directors. The coy specializes in borehole drilling. I intend to apply for an entrepreneurship course. I'm at a dilemma if I should do this course or what other options I have. I'm also at a dilemma at how many years program I should apply for a one year PGD or a masters for two years since I'm an entrepreneur.

This is called career dilemma.....Chartered Accountant and Entrepreneurship.....the two align together....MBA already acquired although to my own small understanding about pgd Entreprenuership program is for those that don't have Entrepreneurship/Business background and having pgd will stand like a foundation. ...but the oga at the top will throw more light...but that age eeeee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello, that particular number has called me several time, and if the number call you will not able to pick it, this are 419, even though if you use truecaller to check the name it will bring sotali Mali, so ignore and blacklist, am not sure cic do call, am stand to be corrected I don't know but that particular number is 419,

amozag2018:
It is not coincidental I was called also from this number +22397654645 from Mali. Kindly confirm that it is the same number that called you. I am also thinking it is way of checking your location which can be part of their background check. This is my opinion though...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amozag2018: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Then what are you doing on this discussion thread... Just curious?
Linzo:

I don't think so, this same number has flashed me up 3 times and I have not applied for study permit or anything related to Canada visa. I think we should investigate that number well. I guess it has nothing to do with VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amozag2018: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm okay thanks for the info
olugere:
Hello, that particular number has called me several time, and if the number call you will not able to pick it, this are 419, even though if you use truecaller to check the name it will bring sotali Mali, so ignore and blacklist, am not sure cic do call, am stand to be corrected I don't know but that particular number is 419,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by canadabyfire: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your best bet will be express entry considering your educational qualification and work experience......however, cos of ur age,....hmmmm......as you advance above 35years; your score drops by some points....it will do good if you take time to read through express entry and profile yourself for it......not to forget .....the IELTS exams....which u must pass....the higher you score the more your CRS(comprehensive ranking score)

odso:
I am planning to apply for a student visa. I am in my early 40s. I have an MBA and a chartered accountant. Last qualification which is my MBA was in 2009. I worked in a coy as accountant till 2014 when I formed a coy with some friend. I have the CAC documents. I also formed another coy in 2017 with myself and family as directors. The coy specializes in borehole drilling. I intend to apply for an entrepreneurship course. I'm at a dilemma if I should do this course or what other options I have. I'm also at a dilemma at how many years program I should apply for a one year PGD or a masters for two years since I'm an entrepreneur.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by odso: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
So what is your advice

quote author=bbclue post=70404162]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by odso: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
I am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by charlyduru: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2018
olugere:

YOU DONT KNOW YET YOU SAY IT WITH SO MUCH CERTAINTY

SMH
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Here.. Why are you asking?

hotcakept2:
Is there anyone here who wishes to go to fanshawe college but has not being granted visa but resumes September?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2018
I think it's time we stop this "Mali Number" drama. Just regular spam calls and I doubt it's associated with CIC, besides if they want to verify any information won't they call rather than flash you many times?. Has anyone successfully picked any of these calls from Mali?. Before I applied for study visa, funny numbers from Mali come through. A colleague of mine at work was complaining last week that a strange number from Mali has been flashing her, and I joked about it, that maybe her destiny husband is from Mali. Trust me,she has nothing to do with CIC.

Google is your friend and oracle. Do some research and you will find out that this "Mali Number" thing is not new and has nothing to do with your study app or CIC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jummolami: 4:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Landing gist!!!!!.

Arrived Winnipeg safely by the special grace of God. Left Nigeria very early on thursday morning. Got to airport around 11pm and was checked in around 3am ( flight was 6am Air maroc). Make sure no liquid in hand luggage and be bold to answer all questions. ensure all bags are within expected weight.

immigration cleared ( naija and bribing). the man delayed me that I must give him something which I did not yield.
Took off and said bye bye to naija. Entertainment was fair but not fantastic as expected. slept off until first stop over- Casablanca. Was lodged for the waiting hours to second leg. Entertainment also ok and I relaxed well in the lounge.

Left Casablanca to Montreal and journey was smooth. Cleared at immigration Montreal. Got cleared and was issued study permit. hold all documents close to u ( don't put them in checked in luggage) - correspondence letter, admission letter, funding or tuition fee receipt e.t.c.

flew air canada to winnipeg from Montreal .

Canada is a beautiful place. Wishing all TRV hopefuls good news; landed students successful stay, hopeful applicant be determined.

It will end in praise.....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olaneeran: 4:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Someone should kindly help on this.

Olaneeran:
Hello Seniors,

I'm asking for a friend. Pls, which Canadian varsity does PGD program in elect elect engineering. MSC only popped up each time I searched.

Pls help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Jephehe: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Please when was your medical exam carried out in Primes? My relative visited last week Monday but CIC suspended their medical exam temporarily.

realshifu:

Good evening Sir. I didn't book. I called them the day I received my medical request, and the lady said I can come the next day. I paid 33500 naira. You can call them on this number 08090840688.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by originally(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Jephehe:
Please when was your medical exam carried out in Primes? My relative visited last week Monday but CIC suspended their medical exam temporarily.

same thing I was told, had to do mine in Lagos ,just came back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by realshifu: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Jephehe:

Wow! I did it August 9th, that was 2 Thursdays ago. Although I heard them talking about systems upgrade, but I assumed that was just for the next weekend, which was why I never bothered them about my results until the following week Wednesday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2018
realshifu:

For the first question, my own arrangement was a bit haphazard. I included my degree, NYSC documents, and transcripts with my offer letter and uploaded it to Letter of Acceptance section. My SOP, and Resume was included with my family documents and father's property document and uploaded unto client information file. Sponsorship letter, sponsor's account statements, and my own ARM account statement (which could be your own pension statement), email confirmation of differential tuition waiver and other financial stuff was uploaded to the financial documents section. This was what I did.

Second question: I have no idea. Ask the gurus in the house.

Last question: Yes, both are required. Infact if I remember correctly, it's stated on the application that the TRV application outside Canada form is required.

Thank you... I was just a little confused, cause when I downloaded the form it's stating application for a temporary visitors visa and code is still imm5257. I didn't expect to see visitors there but resident. Wanted to be sure I'm filling the right form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
bbclue:

Yes is clients information ......now I remember if you click on the arrow ? Beside each document you will see the list of wat to upload ..eg..Passport.....it will bring out upload your data page and previou visa page....then your Acceptance letter will be uploaded alone separately. ....then financial information has to do with your sponsor document and your financial doc....first to be seen by vo

Yes you need to fill it even if you don't have answer to the question.....and I notice if you don't fill it...the submit logo will not pop up...so fill it and upload it with 1294 and family form

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by henricson(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2018
For those who filled in their questionnaire that work was required for study... May I what document to upload for the file 'evidence for work required in study'?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
henricson:
For those who filled in their questionnaire that work was required for study... May I what document to upload for the file 'evidence for work required in study'?

The school will attach a letter indicating that work is required
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Linzo(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
amozag2018:
Then what are you doing on this discussion thread... Just curious?
If you care to know what I'm doing here, then I will tell you Mr curious. I got admission to Brandon university and currently putting together documents to apply for study permit next week by God grace. Instead to attack the message which is the theme of discussion but you rather prefer to attack my person.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by kpizzle: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have curiosly been researching and I am presently open to fresh contribution.

When is it an advantage paying fee ahead before applying for visa with the motive of including it in the application?

It is common and am sure it worked for some people that is why it is kind of popular. But many times here people has been say it is not necessary.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ifynwache: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
jummolami:
Landing gist!!!!!.

Arrived Winnipeg safely by the special grace of God. Left Nigeria very early on thursday morning. Got to airport around 11pm and was checked in around 3am ( flight was 6am Air maroc). Make sure no liquid in hand luggage and be bold to answer all questions. ensure all bags are within expected weight.

immigration cleared ( naija and bribing). the man delayed me that I must give him something which I did not yield.
Took off and said bye bye to naija. Entertainment was fair but not fantastic as expected. slept off until first stop over- Casablanca. Was lodged for the waiting hours to second leg. Entertainment also ok and I relaxed well in the lounge.

Left Casablanca to Montreal and journey was smooth. Cleared at immigration Montreal. Got cleared and was issued study permit. hold all documents close to u ( don't put them in checked in luggage) - correspondence letter, admission letter, funding or tuition fee receipt e.t.c.

flew air canada to winnipeg from Montreal .

Canada is a beautiful place. Wishing all TRV hopefuls good news; landed students successful stay, hopeful applicant be determined.

It will end in praise.....

Please wat questions were you asked by the border officer in Canada before you were given your study permit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.