Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches (33253 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Onisokuso1(m): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2018
highqueen:
mtchew..what's demonic in a stupid idiot like that...babe,get your ass up and leave the place. ..

undecided

By now u should know he is possessed and hence very demonic. A normal guy won't do that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Igbo boy like me will do the same thing to u.. it's fun grin
sharap

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2018
Mental cases everywhere.
Some are even on this Nairaland.
Lord protect your children!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Alvin007: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
This is why I don't date Yoruba boys. Can you imagine?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Jubilancy(f): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
bababodmas:

you look absolutely stunning.... Let's be friends Biko. 08093191095

U don't look too bad ur self dear
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Onisokuso1(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2018
MistadeRegal:
That's really evil of you not only wicked.
How could you keep a woman waiting in such a disgusting manner and even have the effrontery to post it online.
Can you imagine how awful she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how stupid she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how lonely she'd have been feeling?
Can you imagine how disgusting she'd have been feeling?
Can you just imagine how scared she'd have been feeling?
Honestly, you're a big full time scumbag.
When you know you're not interested in the the date why ask her out on one?
Later in the future you'd be advising your sons/daughters to make a good, godfearing partner because you their father is a good example.
Ode buruku ayirada oponu jatijati adato alainironu oshi gebuge.
Omo komo.

Ahh baba angry E binu gan o grin Kilode

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Follygunners: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed
And he thinks it's funny? Sociopaths on the increase.
How can she even wait for someone who is clearly reading her chats without replying for 30 whole mins?? shocked

Too many ladies, less guys... haha. grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Fxwarrior: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed
How can she even wait for someone who is clearly reading her chats without replying for 30 whole mins?? shocked

From experience its actually what you ladies want. I have found out that being nicey is a huge turn off on Nigerian ladies.

They insult those who cherish them and fall over heads with those who no send them. Experience have taught me this. Girls even find you appealing when other girls are around you groveling on you.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by hidee20(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

Try someone like me and you will change that mentality... grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Follygunners: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

Well, Yoruba guys NEVER date ugly girls of course. Not what I'm seeing on ur page, abeg. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Gangster1ms: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
sharap afonja demon...igbo boys are too busy engaged in how to make money..than engage in stupidity..only afonjas are capable of this
Haha.. see this tribalist. I be igbo boy and i go do am with pleasure. She wan come chop free food do shakara on top grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Follygunners: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
sharap afonja demon...igbo boys are too busy engaged in how to make money..than engage in stupidity..only afonjas are capable of this

Arrogance loading... 99% undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Dafreeguy(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

What tribe do u date and it's till what duration? Cos it seems u have dated lots of guyz excluding yorubas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Onisokuso1(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Girls for these page no dey smile o. Possibly they know how it feels , or some have experieced that before. But it's totally wrong, very very angry And in this case I will frown at it like this angry

But at the same time, I'm thinking that same lady might have played bigger stunts on this guy and it was payback time. Very possible, if it's in that case I will laugh Like this grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by obowunmi(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2018
this man is mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Adebowale89(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

the boy stupidity has ntn to do with average Yoruba guy/man. this is just an attention seeker and his fabricated story is just there to pull his stunt

till now as a Yoruba guy, I don't know the meaning of Yoruba demon and I don't want to know. time is so precious to me than packing ladies like panties

change your impression, this stupidity of his doesn't relate to Yoruba lineage

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by baywatch84(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2018
So he will now rush in when another man is approaching, now you give this ladies sense of pride, bullet will fall on you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Don't generalise young lady. Date me and u would see the difference tongue

Between this is a stupid act. A responsible man irrespective of his tribe ought not to do this.
Wristwatch ma nigga. I see you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by alen4smith(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by streetfabulous: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
This guy has no idea what he is gradually becoming.How can you enjoy putting people under pressure, make them tensed and confused for no reason other than your viewing pleasure.He is degrading into a soul twisted sociopath who enjoys the wrong things. Anyways, he doesn't deserve that lady or any other decent woman for that matter.This fool is a misery robot in the making. You can't treat people that way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:

My Yoruba girlfriend says the same.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by EarthXmetahuman: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2018
How is this Yoruba demon? Bloggers and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Angelawhite(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed

That's because she can't allow her makeup to waste grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by silent10(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
UnknownT:
She obviously came without transport fare angry sad
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by shapman: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Am d lady... grin
Say God!!!

I have got a lapppy for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4390678/neatly-used-dell-latitude-e6420
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by wisino1(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2018
That is why I advice ladies don't be a liability when going on date have enough money with you......if the man or Yoruba demon doesn't show up just order for anything you want enjoy your self you can even signal any young handsome nice guy who walk in alone And invite him to join you on your table ......who says a lady can't crash date

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
hopefully ladies have figured out the real identity of this child and will ignore any invites from him in future.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Ellabae(f): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2018
I think the guy is just having fun. No big deal. Nd the insults are too much. Make una calm down.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Ellabae(f): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2018
There is this playful part of Yoruba guys I really love.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2018
Keep me waiting for 30min is that even possible maybe other way round
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by kushercain: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2018
dyadeleye:
This is childish on so many levels.
What do I know
Lemme check my diamonds

see the kain joy on the dullards face sef.. those cows be the true citizens of this country

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Donjalvez: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2018
dyadeleye:
This is childish on so many levels.
What do I know
Lemme check my diamonds
Very important diamonds o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.