Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches (33252 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by agbonkamen(f): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
That is why I love myself cos if a guy keep me waiting in less than 5mins in the next 10mins I should be at home when he calls to let me know he is close to where I am. Who get time for all this useless guys wey no sabi anything only open and close na im one Ijiot go dey form for me.....
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Uzyvicks(f): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Stupid boy
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by arcike(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
This is why I don't date Yoruba boys. Can you imagine?

probably cos of does small boobs and over edited face...

well wat do I knw sha
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by EarthXmetahuman: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
with your forehead like grinding stone

Only low self esteem Yoruba will even say hi to you.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by enonche85(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed
And he thinks it's funny? Sociopaths on the increase.
How can she even wait for someone who is clearly reading her chats without replying for 30 whole mins?? shocked

My point exactly,...if I see a lady reading my chats while am waiting for the past 15mins, I don waka be dat!

...no time for nonsense abeg!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by khalids: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2018
I have only one thing to say...."You will reap what you sow"
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by tytunji29(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
The difference between you and the mumu guy is dat e is showcasing his stupidity while u re managing yours!!!! What as Yoruba ( as a tribe got to do wit dis) when as maturity bcom a tin of tribe
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by jaymichael(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
dyadeleye:
This is childish on so many levels.
What do I know
Lemme check my diamonds
So very childish. I prefer coming on time (even earlier) for an appointment or date and if you are late with more than a certain amount of time that I can accommodate (especially for a date), I will leave so you will realize that my time is precious and I am a 'straight to the point' person.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by tytunji29(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Don't generalise young lady. Date me and u would see the difference tongue

Between this is a stupid act. A responsible man irrespective of his tribe ought not to do this.
Sorry to say u maybe mature as u clam bt u lack sense of responsibility cos if u do u won't single out ursef!!!! Am a Yoruba guy ND I won't do wat d op did eida will I single out mysef cos Dre re still ova 1millon ND 1 mature Yoruba guys out dre
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by amokeme(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Fxwarrior:

From experience its actually what you ladies want. I have found out that being nicey is a huge turn off on Nigerian ladies.

They insult those who cherish them and fall over heads with those who no send them. Experience have taught me this. Girls even find you appealing when other girls are around you groveling on you.

You need to check yourself if that is the kind of women you have been meeting. Check to know the attractions, because your experience is really a sad one. And change your circle.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hope she ate before coming grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by amokeme(f): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
enonche85:

My point exactly,...if I see a lady reading my chats while am waiting for the past 15mins, I don waka be dat!

...no time for nonsense abeg!
Way to go!
If you are running late, courtesy demand you call to explain the reason and not just reading and not replying. Haba. 30 whole mins
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by millhouse: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Only una get title of skull miners, una wan add this title of yourba demon too?? Abeg who una ancestors offend?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Dreydoe(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
dude just showed the whole world his level of stupidity - 99.9% /100

Nigerian girls tho they always fall for their type
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Orpe7(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
The girl sef fall my hand.
Never i say never go on a date without holding ur own cash.
If bobo no turn up u threat ur self to a nice cuisine
Cus my friend not every bobo get brain o
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by tossie101(f): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
my dear they are useless don't even try it.. I stay with them in Lagos here 95% of them are just useless and childish .
After sleeping with u they will now use it online to mock Igbo men. But trust me I'm that igbo girl they can Never ever have.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by tossie101(f): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Igbo boy like me will do the same thing to u.. it's fun grin
Chikita66 this is one of them Yoruba demons we talk about

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
tossie101:
my dear they are useless don't even try it.. I stay with them in Lagos here 95% of them are just useless and childish .
After sleeping with u they will now use it online to mock Igbo men. But trust me I'm that igbo girl they can Never ever have.
I like you already grin, ima ihe ana aru. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by wristbangle: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
tytunji29:

Sorry to say u maybe mature as u clam bt u lack sense of responsibility cos if u do u won't single out ursef!!!! Am a Yoruba guy ND I won't do wat d op did eida will I single out mysef cos Dre re still ova 1millon ND 1 mature Yoruba guys out dre

Couldn't you decode the sarcasm in my first sentence?

The 2nd sentence in my statement clarifies that no responsible guy should make such childish attitude.

It's good to read and understand a statement before dishing out senseless words.

Good day bro!
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by tossie101(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
I like you already grin, ima ihe ana aru. Keep it up.
lol okay ya?
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by UnknownT: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
silent10:

grin grin grin
na so some of dem dey do nah grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by jaxxy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed
How can she even wait for someone who is clearly reading her chats without replying for 30 whole mins?? shocked

Probably a blind date cos she shud atleast noticed sm1 in the eatery and recognized it was the idiot. The guy is just a mumu showing of his stupidity
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by CAPSLOCKED: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
That is why I love myself cos if a guy keep me waiting in less than 5mins in the next 10mins I should be at home when he calls to let me know he is close to where I am. Who get time for all this useless guys wey no sabi anything only open and close na im one Ijiot go dey form for me.....

...THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GET NICE THINGS IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by agbonkamen(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

...THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GET NICE THINGS IN THIS WORLD.
thank you Sir
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by CAPSLOCKED: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
amokeme:
Smh lipsrsealed

IT'S REALLY VERY SHAMEFUL, BUT YOU DON'T BLAME THE GIRL.

COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME TO ANYONE.

IT'S JUST UNFORTUNATE THAT SHE BECAME FRIENDS WITH A FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by labiodun48(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
his mumuism reeks to high heavens
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by JhyMedex: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Y'all frothing at d mouth cos its a gal abi...Guys go thru tins like dis on a daily basis..u hardly see pple slandering d gal..Infact it's gotten to a point whr guys know if a gal is coming to meet u on a date she'll b late..its nw a norm..

Dey get fed their own botter pill n here dey coke guns blazing..gerrahere mehn...

I lag wit d dude jor!!! grin
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by felipemadero(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lol... Most of you calling him names needs to see him in person, that his way! Always catching trips��
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by jdelk(f): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
U are happy making someone sad? Too bad cos wat goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Rozaytee: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chikita66:
very useless set of people
Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by bababodmas(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jubilancy:

U don't look too bad ur self dear
now my heart is doing me kushi kushi � �

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2018
This isn't about being Yoruba or whatsoever. He's a child who's still being fed by his Mommy and has got no responsibilities at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.