Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822029 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls can anyone going to the embassy this week help us to verify if there will be holiday on Thursday next week cos their is holiday in Uae on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loverswater(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
oduzbaba89:
please bro as regards the new website for appointed, bro is it real, has people booked appointment via the website,?

thanks
Delay might be dangerous
Many av booked, gone and collected
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ibukunaina: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Will do that. I was booked for appointment for 7th (Friday) through the website and about joining night bus self to Abuja now.

Charlise:
Pls can anyone going to the embassy this week help us to verify if there will be holiday on Thursday next week cos their is holiday in Uae on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
please bro, is your Visa employment or tourist Visa?
OmoAseleGege:
I think a patriotic nairalander used almost a page to answer your question in page 110 just try to read through. 950k for security job look a bit expensive because you may end up spending up to 1.2million, does your offer come with accommodation? if your answer is no I will advise you to re negotiate.
finally many people do go with tourism visa and get better offer all goes down to your believe.

NB: Seem employment visa takes longer time, I signed my offer letter since middle of last month and yet to receive my Visa

All the best, we shall sing a praise song soon

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please sir, I am about to enter into employment contract with a third party and he is telling me that the Visa comes first before the offer letter. is this in order please? which is supposed to come first between job offer letter or employment Visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
curiobling:
Getting job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi is so simple but people search job the wrong way following million steps of over crowded dubbizle or indeed and the rest of underground pay job site. My people, jobs full this country that u can be changing every 3months if God give you eyes to see and wisdom to search without waking up checking email alert that will never come from employers who will not even view your resume.

Today I landed 3 different job offers which i said i will go and think about both in facility management, hospitality and security company. 40 openings and lot more. I'm even asking my friends working as slaves in Umm Al Quwain state of Dubai to join me in Abu Dhabi but their task master refused to pay them almost 2months salary and any day they strike, the Chinese man drop them 100dirham to silence them. It's a pity I didn't go UAE with my Degree due to exhorbitant cost of certificate issuance in Abraham Adesanya Poly but I thank God my O/Level secondary education is not a waste. Is ecpensive to make CV here, you can type and print your UAE CV format and make lot of copies rather than spending lot here.

Congratz Baba! Kindly choose wisely. I have followed you closely, and admire your positive mindset. Keep it up...

The likes of Justi, NonnyG, Natty, etc had such dispositions before leaving and have all moved higher... though there are always higher grounds to break.

I will be in Abu Dhabi soon. Kindly give an idea of salary offered. I got the 3month tourist visa for 180k! DONT PM ME O. The mail is even giving me some issues...

Considering that one has to put his UAE phone contact on CV, would making CV from Nigeria fly.

As many Nigerians who don't soil Naija name, thereby limiting opportunities for upcoming ones, I wish you greater success anywhere you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by queendoreez(f): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Uwaiwe:
I used Egytptair couple of times to middle East. They have decent and comfortable seats and there was no delay in getting my checked in luggage. The luggage allowance is two piece 23kg each and their stop over is Cairo. It's nice considering the amount. But if you want to arrive Dubai in less than 8 hours , Emirates is preferable but the max luggage allowance from Dubai is 30kg.

Another positive review.. Thanks, i look forward to flying with them. smiley
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
curiobling:

And you just lifted my spirit... thanks a lot for this particular post!!!! May God help you so that you can make the best of choice!! Will be in UAE (sharjah) soon please share some of those tips in regards to getting a job fast and probably loads of offer. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
ibukunaina:
What if I say it is a naija babe that did my tourist visa for me. My ex though. And she is doing fine with her restaurant job. Even expecting to come pick me when I get to Dubai.
Ladies get jobs too I guess cuz she helped two of her friends I know to get visa too and they are working.

God go help us all.... I just know anything that isn't Nigeria will just be better... when are u going and please do share tips via getting a job and all as I will be joining soon too.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tutizzle: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good evening guz....pls i want to find out if i can travel wit palm oil to Dubai?...som ppl are sayin yes...but som are sayin dey will bounce it at naija airport...its urgent!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Caft(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2018
curiobling:

Throw us more light on how you landed these jobs instead of us surfing the web for dubizzle and indeed we all wait for response

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Good to hear lots of tedtimonials. God will help us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2018
trintuoyo:
I'm not discouraging her oo, I'm just saying what I've seen so far.

Actually you are right!!! But some Nigerian ladies still get corporate job too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Oma500:

Well I didn't oh. I have a degree in business administration so am actually hoping anything administrative and customer service too.. at least it should be better than staying here with no job and no hope of getting one any soon
That money you will spend in coming here,why not use it and invest it into business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Enasdan:
greetings everyone, I'm preparing to travel to Dubai soon via EgyptAir, please those that knew Cairo & it route very well & has transit in Egypt , I heard they do stop & layover at Cairo airport before connecting flight to UAE my questions
1. do they stamp passenger's int'L passport with the passage stamp during layover (Egyptian sticker at passport) at Cairo airport by the immigration officers when transiting Egypt.
2.. do they issue transit visa, just in case I leave the airport brief during layover when awaiting connecting flight, can I get it in Nigeria before embarking on my journey? can I process it with EgyptAir? how can i obtained it in Cairo airport upon my arrival? thanks in advance, I do kindly need your advice and experience on this, thanks for your swift responses
I spent max 2 hours at Cairo airport while waiting for connecting flights.My passport wasn't stamped because there was no need leaving the airport and transit visa wasn't issued. I believe if you are staying longer than 6 hours at the airport, There will be an arrangement. But you need to clarify from Egytpair.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2018
cutieme:
That money you will spend in coming here,why not use it and invest it into business.

Let me join host of other Nairalanders to ask you "which country are you?" Ahn ahn!

A week ago you were in Togo thread asking how to get PR. Later jumped to Europe! Here you are creating impression that you are in UAE... smh.

Guys please don't take anything you read on Nairaland, hook, line and sinker. VERIFY and Crosscheck.

Haters, decievers, manipulators and time wasters everywhere!!

11 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2018
Please advice house, I met an agent here that promised to help me with the tourist Visa.
1 And he said no part/advance payment is required.
2 That the tourist Visa will take him 2-3 days to be out.
3 That the tourist Visa he does is into two types, full for 260k and half for 230k. With the half requiring abuja biometrics while full doesn't. and this his price is far cheaper than 350-450k my so called friends living in Dubai are offering me. If I should go with the full Visa, hope it won't affect my getting job in UAE?
4 And that payment will be made when the tourist Visa comes out and I confirm it to be genuine.
5 Please what's the best way to confirm this Visa? website or the embassy?
6 If website, kindly help me with the right site.
7 Please kindly advice a brother appropriately. thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oma500(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
cutieme:

What business exactly In this dying economy will pass!! Thanks for your advise though...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by abiriba: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2018
Please brothers and sisters,I applied for 3 month visa since 15th August but is yet to come out.
Please is this normal?
Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2018
Uwaiwe:
I spent max 2 hours at Cairo airport while waiting for connecting flights.My passport wasn't stamped because there was no need leaving the airport and transit visa wasn't issued. I believe if you are staying longer than 6 hours at the airport, There will be an arrangement. But you need to clarify from Egytpair.
thanks, your response well valued,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Magdagascariens:

Let me join host of other Nairalanders to ask you "which country are you?" Ahn ahn!

A week ago you were in Togo thread asking how to get PR. Later jumped to Europe! Here you are creating impression that you are in UAE... smh.

Guys please don't take anything you read on Nairaland, hook, line and sinker. VERIFY and Crosscheck.

Haters, decievers, manipulators and time wasters everywhere!!

That was an error ok,i'm not in UAE right now.Don't be quick to judge!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoAseleGege(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Your number 5 question click on this Link
https://www.ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
check your inbox I sent u something there

OJB55566:
Please advice house, I met an agent here that promised to help me with the tourist Visa.
1 And he said no part/advance payment is required.
2 That the tourist Visa will take him 2-3 days to be out.
3 That the tourist Visa he does is into two types, full for 260k and half for 230k. With the half requiring abuja biometrics while full doesn't. and this his price is far cheaper than 350-450k my so called friends living in Dubai are offering me. If I should go with the full Visa, hope it won't affect my getting job in UAE?
4 And that payment will be made when the tourist Visa comes out and I confirm it to be genuine.
5 Please what's the best way to confirm this Visa? website or the embassy?
6 If website, kindly help me with the right site.
7 Please kindly advice a brother appropriately. thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2018
cutieme:
That was an error ok,i'm not in UAE right now.Don't be quick to judge!

Enough of your dodge activities in this section

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
ibukunaina:
Will do that. I was booked for appointment for 7th (Friday) through the website and about joining night bus self to Abuja now.

Thanks, pls do get back, and pls let's know if u were able to do your biometrics and stamping in a day.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
abiriba:
Please brothers and sisters,I applied for 3 month visa since 15th August but is yet to come out.
Please is this normal?
Thank you.
DTS very abnormal, it ought to be out BTW 3-5days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Loritess: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.