Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823940 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2018
please house, what's the true website of rwandair with which I can book a flight to Dubai? can I book at their office in the airport?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Tonimel:
Hello house which site is suitable to book flight to Dubai can one book one way flight or must it be a return ticket
wakanow.com

Employment visa = 1 way
Visit visa = return ticket
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2018
OJB55566:
please house, what's the true website of rwandair with which I can book a flight to Dubai? can I book at their office in the airport?
yes, also you can use third party websites
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2018
tmeg:
Hello friends,
Please am planning coming to UAE ,Since June I sent my relation 150k to help process my Visa till this hour nothing has happen, am beginning to feel discourage because I don't know if he just use the money to sustain himself over there because of what some people said there's no work there ,whereas other of my friend told me there's job that the least I can make 3000AED monthly, which is OK if I can have such job ,please how ease will it be to survive over there ?
UAE is for the survival of the fittest, meanwhile I believe your relation has used the 150k to sort his problem

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
Opera119:
Hello to the gurus in the house... pls I'm in dire need of your professional advice plus genuine perspective to these - how factual is the assertion that the branded half visa is original which ultimately demands biometrics exercise at the uae embassy as opposed to the full visa thereby rendering the so called full visa void/counterfeit. "uae policy activated since May 2018"(quoting an agent making effort to convince me settle for half visa) pls dignified gurus in the house help beam search light to the aforementioned....
professor what are you saying? Better still go ask your agent or visit UAE embassy in abuja for more details
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
pat077:
is it employment visa?
Tourist Visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tonimel:

Break it down bit by bit so he will understand sir
Like i did stated 800k was all I spent to get to UAE, which includes the 350k my agent charged for Visa (though on the high side) which varies from agent to another.
Also you will pay 27k for Biometric and Visa stamping, then my airline ticket was 207k for Etihad, if you're attesting your results, each document both at ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs is #300, but if it's express then you have to spend more. At the UAE Embassy Abuja each document is 18k, i did my attestation 1week to travel.
As for the PTA, it depends on your pocket, you still need to verify every information before anything.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
please house, how necessary is the certificate attestation? as someone is just telling me that it doesn't count and won't even help in securing a job. please reply me before I commit my little money on this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edmasta01: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone, I've been reading this thread and noticed that most of the conversation is based around work/employment visa.

Can anyone kindly let me know exactly the steps to take to get a 2 week tourist visa to Dubai?

My online research indicates that one has to book flight + hotel through a tour operator and they'll be the one to process this tourist visa.

How true is this?

Also, the visa is for a 28yr old lady. I heard that younger women have to be attached to another male family related adult to travel. How true is this?

I'll appreciate every help I can get.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Opera119: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello house. my question na say how of a truth is the statement say 3 months visa to Dubai must warrant make person go uae embassy Abj for biometrics which qualifies it as original therefore anything short of these like full visa without biometrics for Abj na fake. my agent told me that because I insisted on full visa... Gurus in the house HELP OUT please cos I'm at a cross road at the moment
Many Thanks in anticipation...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dejavu81: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Pls is the 207k etihad ticket a return ticket
duduzz:

Like i did stated 800k was all I spent to get to UAE, which includes the 350k my agent charged for Visa (though on the high side) which varies from agent to another.
Also you will pay 27k for Biometric and Visa stamping, then my airline ticket was 207k for Etihad, if you're attesting your results, each document both at ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs is #300, but if it's express then you have to spend more. At the UAE Embassy Abuja each document is 18k, i did my attestation 1week to travel.
As for the PTA, it depends on your pocket, you still need to verify every information before anything.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2018
Opera119:
Hello house. my question na say how of a truth is the statement say 3 months visa to Dubai must warrant make person go uae embassy Abj for biometrics which qualifies it as original therefore anything short of these like full visa without biometrics for Abj na fake. my agent told me that because I insisted on full visa... Gurus in the house HELP OUT please cos I'm at a cross road at the moment
Many Thanks in anticipation...
Am sure he does know how to do the full visa or sumtin, cos why will he tell you that full visa is fake.tah
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2018
please house, how necessary is the certificate attestation? as someone is just telling me that it doesn't count and won't even help in securing a job. please reply me before I commit my little money on this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2018
OJB55566:

he doesn't count unless na your certificate you won use work here ,,,,and for that na LUCK OOOO WELL CONNECTION CAN BE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2018
any other opinion on this is highly welcome. thanks all.
omio4real:

he doesn't count unless na your certificate you won use work here ,,,,and for that na LUCK OOOO WELL CONNECTION CAN BE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dejavu81:
Pls is the 207k etihad ticket a return ticket
Yes!.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please where did u book etihad for 207k their website or their office.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tonimel:

About this attestation which of the document can be attested apart from bsc ond and HNd which other document can waec and computer certificate be attested and what about if it is a full visa can this document be attested or can the document be given to the agent when undergoing the processing please enlighten us
You can attest any document /Certificate you think will be of importance to you, again you may secure a job without certificate attestation unless you're eyeing a professional job,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
billz23:
Please where did u book etihad for 207k their website or their office.
Website!.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
please house, how necessary is the certificate attestation? as someone is just telling me that it doesn't count and won't even help in securing a job. please reply me before I commit my money on this. thanks all.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good day all...pls have asked this question before and no body replied me..
pls about getting a job in Dubia,how can one arrange his CV to UAE format, so wen u get there u can start applying on different websites.. am really having issue on this..pls any body who has gone through this process pls tell me how u did urs I'll be really grateful and open to any suggestion... thanks all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
tmeg:
Hello friends,
Please am planning coming to UAE ,Since June I sent my relation 150k to help process my Visa till this hour nothing has happen, am beginning to feel discourage because I don't know if he just use the money to sustain himself over there because of what some people said there's no work there ,whereas other of my friend told me there's job that the least I can make 3000AED monthly, which is OK if I can have such job ,please how ease will it be to survive over there ?

Many of u guys don’t understand that some of you guys wey dey naija dey OK pass some people wey dey some Arab countries but what did I know lipsrsealed Work is not that easy for that zone and which kind job be 3k AED monthly? That’s about 300k Naira grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Luckycharis:
Good day all...pls have asked this question before and no body replied me..
pls about getting a job in Dubia,how can one arrange his CV to UAE format, so wen u get there u can start applying on different websites.. am really having issue on this..pls any body who has gone through this process pls tell me how u did urs I'll be really grateful and open to any suggestion... thanks all
search from page 86

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Goldenski:
Format 1
check this guy profile for UAE cv format. I spent lot of time to locate his post on cv
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
You won't appreciate life in Nigeria until you guys arrive here. . . Forget the Big salary!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.