Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824962 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2018
Authority180:
Hello house, please those that just authenticate their certificate in UAE embassy, is authentication of Eligibility letter compulsory? because I have attested only my NECO in the ministry of Education and Foreign affairs, please I need reply ASAP
Yes it is. I have someone who went there for attestation recently
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2018
America001:

Yes it is. I have someone who went there for attestation recently
Alright thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Good day everyone, Gurus in the house please help, I have been able to attest my result in both Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, but due to the delay I encountered in both Ministries I was unable to Meetup with authenticating it in UAE embassy in Abuja because I might miss my Flight if I try to. I want to know if it will be possible to authenticate when I get to UAE?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
OJB55566:
Please someone should help me check the validity of this Visa and Also help to know the Visa type, whether 2 weeks, 1, 2 or 3 months Visa as I bargained for three months Visa with my agent and he sent this. Thanks.
Congrats it's a valid 3 months visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lots of pple have commented on this but will also like to chip in some clarification.

If your agent said you need not visit Abuja for stamping...... He may be right because there are two types of 3 months visa. Full visa(no Abuja stamping) and half visa(Abuja stamping compulsory)
But either of the two must come with e-visa that will be mailed to the applicants which either to visit Abuja for visa sticker or to travel like that without visiting Abuja.

He said its a full visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
pls hauz mt agent said when am booking my flight, i should make payment of the rountrip but i was thinking of paying for the to alone and just book for return ticket.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Linc000: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
billz23:

He said its a full visa

Good.
Let him send d e-visa to u and confirm it's active then you can travel with it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
please help me check the validity of this Visa and Also help to know the Visa type, whether 2 weeks, 1, 2 or 3 months Visa as I bargained for three months Visa with my agent and he sent this. Thanks.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
OJB55566:
please help me check the validity of this Visa and Also help to know the Visa type, whether 2 weeks, 1, 2 or 3 months Visa as I bargained for three months Visa with my agent and he sent this. Thanks.

Why are you like this na? Haba! Someone already did for you and you can't even notice yet. Even when you were quoted sef? Tor....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
Authority180:
Good day everyone, Gurus in the house please help, I have been able to attest my result in both Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, but due to the delay I encountered in both Ministries I was unable to Meetup with authenticating it in UAE embassy in Abuja because I might miss my Flight if I try to. I want to know if it will be possible to authenticate when I get to UAE?
Someone should answer me pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Why are you like this na? Haba! Someone already did for you and you can't even notice yet. Even when you were quoted sef? For....
sorry bro, didn't know
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
America001:

Where in Sharjah please? Thank you

Sharjah Industrial Area 2
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Authority180:

Please when are you coming down here?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Authority180:
Someone should answer me pls
you can do that at UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Gud morning all,
Pls shed more lyt on diz, I went to embassy on Wednesday nyt and got to Abj on Thursday morning for biometric (3months) with d hope dt I will finish on dt same day and leave back to my town but unfortunately I wasn't able to get d visa on dt day after getting all d necessary procedures done, I was 2 check back next day (Friday) whn dey abt to close. I got stranded because I neva planned sleeping over, it was really a tough nyt cos I had 2 sleep at motor park (no choice). I got there early on Friday awaiting to collect my visa but to my surprise some some applicant dt we did together got their visa and new applicants also started collecting, I went to meet dt slim yellow naija guy at d reception 2 knw d cause of delaying my visa but he said it doesn't av issue and it can't be ready yesterday(Friday) as there was holiday at Dubai dt I shud check back next week,den I asked whn to com bak next week, he responded dt he can't say dt dey will call me whn it's ready.
Pls nairalander, does diz normal? Shud I just wait for their call or what shud I do?
Thk u

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2018
I arrived AbuDhabi yesterday safely, my big thanks to Nairalandforum, all the gurus and to everyone for their useful contributions, suggestions and infor.
Hoping to secure job soon by God's grace thanks.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2018
Authority180:
Guy I was faced with similar situation,but was able to pull through. try and do the UAE embassy attestation if you're still in Abuja now, it can be done within 20minuts. Remember each document is 18k or 19k.....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2018
duduzz:

Guy I was faced with similar situation,but was able to pull through. try and do the UAE embassy attestation if you're still in Abuja now, it can be done within 20minuts. Remember each document is 18k or 19k.....
I didn't meetup bro, what I'm asking is if I can authenticate it here (UAE)

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2018
bobbiano:
Gud morning all,
Pls shed more lyt on diz, I went to embassy on Wednesday nyt and got to Abj on Thursday morning for biometric (3months) with d hope dt I will finish on dt same day and leave back to my town but unfortunately I wasn't able to get d visa on dt day after getting all d necessary procedures done, I was 2 check back next day (Friday) whn dey abt to close. I got stranded because I neva planned sleeping over, it was really a tough nyt cos I had 2 sleep at motor park (no choice). I got there early on Friday awaiting to collect my visa but to my surprise some some applicant dt we did together got their visa and new applicants also started collecting, I went to meet dt slim yellow naija guy at d reception 2 knw d cause of delaying my visa but he said it doesn't av issue and it can't be ready yesterday(Friday) as there was holiday at Dubai dt I shud check back next week,den I asked whn to com bak next week, he responded dt he can't say dt dey will call me whn it's ready.
Pls nairalander, does diz normal? Shud I just wait for their call or what shud I do?
Thk u
maybe bro, you should contact ur agent, I was faced with similar situation though I got mine that same day but it took long before I collected my visa that day. I was advice to contact my agent, maybe your visa has not reflect on their system....I advise you contact ur agent. cheers!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Authority180: 11:33am On Sep 22, 2018
nonsoyoungprof:

you can do that at UAE
Thanks bro, please were can I do it here, I mean address... thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Authority180:

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Anyone in UAE traveling to Nigeria before the end of the year
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by duduzz: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
Authority180:
Well, I don't know, but i think I will cost you more.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2018
Authority180:
maybe bro, you should contact ur agent, I was faced with similar situation though I got mine that same day but it took long before I collected my visa that day. I was advice to contact my agent, maybe your visa has not reflect on their system....I advise you contact ur agent. cheers!

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olafunmise: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
Please can someone take foodstuffs along from Nigeria. If yes, like what food can I park? Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 3:53am On Sep 23, 2018
olafunmise:
Please can someone take foodstuffs along from Nigeria. If yes, like what food can I park? Thanks
You can bring 9ja food stuffs that you know you'll need except for red oil that MAY NOT be allowed to fly....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KESHYLOVE(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Greetings house.... Pls a friend of mine just finished his contract with a cleaning company and they don't plan on renewing his contract, pls if any vacancy will be highly appreciated..... Thanks.....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by maryella247: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2018
duduzz:
I arrived AbuDhabi yesterday safely, my big thanks to Nairalandforum, all the gurus and to everyone for their useful contributions, suggestions and infor.
Hoping to secure job soon by God's grace thanks.
Hello pls how much did u get ur ticket and with which airline ?
how much BTA did u hold nd did immigration people ask abt ur BTA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olafunmise: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2018
Hybrid600:

You can bring 9ja food stuffs that you know you'll need except for red oil that MAY NOT be allowed to fly....

Many thanks man
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by benosky(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Gurus in the house pls help? Will biometric still be needed for someone who is already in uae and want to renew his 3 month visa? Pls help it's urgent cos the person is about to pay and go to Oman for visa change.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2018
olafunmise:

Please when are you coming down to UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
bobbiano:
Gud morning all,
Thk u

Pls I need more pple to enlighten me on what to do, I'm worried because I've not seen and heard of dz case b4 and I'm d only 1 in diz shoe at d embassy

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.