Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827325 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
hello everyone, a close family relative in UAE, is processing an e-visa for me done by one travelling & tour firm in UAE, for me
to attend a business function, the e-visa is for 2 weeks stay, my questions are:
1. do I still need to go to Abuja for bio-metrics
2. where will my bio-metrics be capture Nigeria or UAE
3. where will my visa be stick to my Int'L passport
thanks in advance for responding to this pressing issues
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Enasdan:
hello everyone, a close family relative in UAE, is processing an e-visa for me done by one travelling & tour firm in UAE, for me
to attend a business function, the e-visa is for 2 weeks stay, my questions are:
1. do I still need to go to Abuja for bio-metrics
2. where will my bio-metrics be capture Nigeria or UAE
3. where will my visa be stick to my Int'L passport
thanks in advance for responding to this pressing issues

You don't need all that for the 2 weeks visa. Get your ticket, go with it and a printout of e-visa to board and be headed for the UAE on the day of your flight....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adebecky01: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please house, how was ur day and how hustling.....i need the guru in the house to help me check the status of my visa please.........what are the details I should send please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
OmoBendel24:

You don't need all that for the 2 weeks visa. Get your ticket, go with it and a printout of e-visa to board and be headed for the UAE on the day of your flight....
thanks so much for your swift responses, but how will my e-visa be stick on my passport when I arrive UAE, or they don't stick e-visa on passport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Nigeria image is in shambles. We are not allowed to do visa change extension to oman or airport to airport according to serial travel agents I contacted one on one in Abu Dhabi UAE. Would have loved to do it to my brother who came in with one month visa. What a pity to hear
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dejavu81: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Pls what is the cheapest price I can get a return ticket to Abu Dhabi.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2018
curiobling:
Nigeria image is in shambles. We are not allowed to do visa change extension to oman or airport to airport according to serial travel agents I contacted one on one in Abu Dhabi UAE. Would have loved to do it to my brother who came in with one month visa. What a pity to hear

There is visa change for Nigerians now ,airport to airport contact the right agent

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
I need a bedspace accommodation in Jabal Ali. Can any one help me asap please?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Bro no be so let the visa out first if na half visa you need go abuja but if na full you don't need ,,,, note ===if you will go abuja they will write on the visa below this is not official use kindly visit your country uae embassy kallas
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2018
omio4real:

Bro no be so let the visa out first if na half visa you need go abuja but if na full you don't need ,,,, note ===if you will go abuja they will write on the visa below this is not official use kindly visit your country uae embassy kallas

For the 2 weeks visa, abi? Okay, I hear you. I really no just get power for too much talk right now at all....

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
europe4sure:

There is visa change for Nigerians now ,airport to airport contact the right agent
you know one bro?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
europe4sure:

europe4sure plz shade more light on this and what is the meaning of airport to airport. Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by khatea: 1:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Enasdan:
thanks so much for your swift responses, but how will my e-visa be stick on my passport when I arrive UAE, or they don't stick e-visa on passport

U get a stamp in at the airport wt ur arrival date on it and a stamp out on departure. No sticker!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by khatea: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2018
curiobling:

Not true pls. I visited on 2weeks and my agent asked if I'll like to take up an available job and he sed he'll do a visa change for me at 600AED. U can do it, ask some other people #cheers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 5:43am On Sep 25, 2018
khatea:

Not true pls. I visited on 2weeks and my agent asked if I'll like to take up an available job and he sed he'll do a visa change for me at 600AED. U can do it, ask some other people #cheers

Pls sister I'm looking for a job for a lady pls help your sister and let me know what it will take...I already sent you email..thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Hello families in the house..pls a lady is in need of a job..pls help your sister
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
NONNYG:
Anyone in UAE traveling to Nigeria before the end of the year

Pls house help me to check the validity of this visa and the visa type because I've not heard anything frm the embassy, I'm yet to collect my visa and my passport is still with them since last week Thursday. Is this normal for 3months tourists visa

Thank you

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donlista: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please can authenticate his certificate for 3 months visa if the the is going there to look for a work i mean Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oniwoski: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2018
hi all,

thanks for the thread and info.

pks how do i go about getting a better job in dubai for oil nd Gas..
pls help.

currently working in oil and gas here in Nigeria but as a contract staff
is it possible to get a better job in dubai amd hi oe do i ho about it..

pls gurus help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2018
oniwoski:
hi all,

thanks for the thread and info.

pks how do i go about getting a better job in dubai for oil nd Gas..
pls help.

currently working in oil and gas here in Nigeria but as a contract staff
is it possible to get a better job in dubai amd hi oe do i ho about it..

pls gurus help

It's possible with God on your side and the right certification... You can do a world wide recognised certification and you could boost and stand a chance...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bozevk1: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2018
yea very possible but it depends on your course of study and the experience you had in nigeria. if you have engineering background experience i.e can read engineering drawing pretty well then its pretty possible.
America001:

Can someone who doesn't have an engineering degree background but with a professional certification in Project Management get a job like yours?
cc Bozevk1
nattybanta
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Marioalert: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls how much is the minimum BTA someone can take to
Fairport..... Pls I need the urgent response.. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Marioalert:
Pls how much is the minimum BTA someone can take to
Fairport..... Pls I need the urgent response.. Thanks
1000 dollars, approximately 362,000 Nigeria naira
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donprosper6(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2018
duduzz:
I arrived AbuDhabi yesterday safely, my big thanks to Nairalandforum, all the gurus and to everyone for their useful contributions, suggestions and infor.
Hoping to secure job soon by God's grace thanks.

congrats bro hope you secure job soon.. please I want to know like the total amount it cost you to go to UAE

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tonimel:

Was told it might not be up to that amount due to the financial situation in Naija u can hold like 100 to 200 thousand if they ask at the airport tell them is 1k dollars they won’t search you cos it is private don’t know if am communication in the right direction with other gurus here too

I was ask my the airline to show my bta which is $500 minimum although I was having more than that, people should be ware of some hooligan at the airport entrance , Immidiatly taxi drop u, they will rush u asking u for ur traveling location and if u have or need contact of immigration officer to board u in, some can go as far as asking u to buy padlock to luck ur empty back at 500# small key of 200#

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.