Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819780 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Stop fooling yourself. You live in Owerri.

You sent and will continue to sebd your friends to meet whoever you want them to meet, to keep up apperances here.The same friends who help you do visa stuff for people.

Funniest part of the whole thing is you lying to yourself. You that is using your other id that has "bless" to currently beg for help for school stuff in Nigeria.

I will rest this case since living in Nigeria is not a crime until the day I'd hear u scammed someone. Then You'd see how fast you and your entire lineage will be picked up. Keep feeling funky here till then.

Madame I hope u are in dubai making all this accusations? If not you no try oh. That's the problem with Nigerians.. Hwo are you sure Nonny is in Nnewi as u claim grin... Well i lived in dubai for over a year and I met Nonny countless times... In fact the 1st day he landed he brought me some crayfish and naija goodies I had requested. Stop making making baseless accusations if you aren't sure of what you are saying. Nairaland isn't like fb or IG we'd start posting pics here if not I'd tell him to post pics.

I have since left dubai tho so maybe Nonny has really relocated to Nnewi grin grin... This is so funny... Don't assume sha.. He lives and works in dubai and I saw him a couple of times....nonny abi no be u I see na ur friend? grin grin grin... Hilarious
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Teeboy still de here?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Makana14(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Stop fooling yourself. You live in Owerri.

You sent and will continue to sebd your friends to meet whoever you want them to meet, to keep up apperances here.The same friends who help you do visa stuff for people.

Funniest part of the whole thing is you lying to yourself. You that is using your other id that has "bless" to currently beg for help for school stuff in Nigeria.

I will rest this case since living in Nigeria is not a crime until the day I'd hear u scammed someone. Then You'd see how fast you and your entire lineage will be picked up. Keep feeling funky here till then.

Haba! Madam! Small small naw sad
In fact am shocked at this statement o
Nonny that i saw just yesterday evening shocked

I had to even call him on phone just to be sure that he didn't travel back to Nigeria last night.

Jeeez madam be sure of what u are saying so that u don't accuse someone wrongly cos really u are tarnishing his image and its not good.

If u guys have any issues on going, I suggest u people shud settle it amicably in private at least.

*just my opinion * wink
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
kaynine59:
Teeboy still de here?
kaynine u don port back naija?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bioles1187(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please house hv search for Lebanon thread I couldn't find it....please anyone one with the thread link am so sorry if I disturbed this forum with separate talk
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
frostmate2:

This is very true. It's not easy getting a job here man for we Nigerians. Even low paying jobs like cleaner or housekeeping is very hard to get because the powers that be like to go for one of their own rather than another nationality. This applies for better paying jobs more often than not.

But I think 95-5 is a bit far fetched I must say and it's not 50-50 neither. That's just my opinion.
50-50 .........let everyone know the truth before coming.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by peacengine(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
If nah man now den go say nah harassment. Lady give the man an apology
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
kaynine59:

Madame I hope u are in dubai making all this accusations? If not you no try oh. That's the problem with Nigerians.. Hwo are you sure Nonny is in Nnewi as u claim grin... Well i lived in dubai for over a year and I met Nonny countless times... In fact the 1st day he landed he brought me some crayfish and naija goodies I had requested. Stop making making baseless accusations if you aren't sure of what you are saying. Nairaland isn't like fb or IG we'd start posting pics here if not I'd tell him to post pics.

I have since left dubai tho so maybe Nonny has really relocated to Nnewi grin grin... This is so funny... Don't assume sha.. He lives and works in dubai and I saw him a couple of times....nonny abi no be u I see na ur friend? grin grin grin... Hilarious
Big man, u still remember that crayfishgrin

I want to be like U & Natty when I grow up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Makana14:

Haba! Madam! Small small naw sad
In fact am shocked at this statement o
Nonny that i saw just yesterday evening shocked

I had to even call him on phone just to be sure that he didn't travel back to Nigeria last night.

Jeeez madam be sure of what u are saying so that u don't accuse someone wrongly cos really u are tarnishing his image and its not good.

If u guys have any issues on going, I suggest u people shud settle it amicably in private at least.

*just my opinion * wink
my dear I don’t know this lady not to talk about having issues with her, FBI wey no sabi workgrin

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
peacengine:
If nah man now den go say nah harassment. Lady give the man an apology
Thanks bro,,,

How can FBI apologize to a bloody civilian, lols
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
lols, surulere kegrin , how ur side? Congrats again for your new job

Thanks man, I think she is mistaken you for someone else. This is the real definition of mistaken identity grin
Pls ifyalways if you are in Dubai and will be free on Friday 8th Feb indicate let me drag Nonny make we crash for joint. Nonny will pay the bills... Igbo amaka biko Nne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
may be the madam the mistake am with my own Nonny
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dbest14: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
lols, surulere kegrin , how ur side? Congrats again for your new job

hello, please I am new here, I have also Read every page here and learnt a lot, I have been able to get my visa and recently did attestation of my academic documents.
I recently booked my flight for Feb 14th and I will need assistant for airport pick up and getting a bed space....Thanks in anticipation and God bless
@NONNYG @CAFISIS @JUSTI4JESUS @NATY....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dbest14:

hello, please I am new here, I have also Read every page here and learnt a lot, I have been able to get my visa and recently did attestation of my academic documents.
I recently booked my flight for Feb 14th and I will need assistant for airport pick up and getting a bed space....Thanks in anticipation and God bless
How much did you attest your documents sire?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
frostmate2:

This is very true. It's not easy getting a job here man for we Nigerians. Even low paying jobs like cleaner or housekeeping is very hard to get because the powers that be like to go for one of their own rather than another nationality. This applies for better paying jobs more often than not.

But I think 95-5 is a bit far fetched I must say and it's not 50-50 neither. That's just my opinion.
Do you think spending over 500K on a 3 months job seeking trip is worth It now?

What's your take or advise?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dbest14: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
cutieme:
How much did you attest your documents sire?

300 naira per page at M.O.E and M.O.F.A then 19k at UAE embassy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
nonsoyoungprof:
may be the madam the mistake am with my own Nonny

I think this is the nonso from aba ifyalways is looking for.... grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
cutieme:
kaynine u don port back naija?

No boss... I live in America now... The land of the free, the home of the brave... How u been e don tey. Hope you doing good.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dbest14:

300 naira per page at M.O.E and M.O.F.A then 19k at UAE embassy
in Abuja or where?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
thanks bro, that’s why I kept laughinggrin, it’s obvious she a fake FBI, maybe I should sue her for trying to damage my name, lols. Well I don’t care... bro I live in Silicon Oasis though but I don’t work there....

I’ve met Nattybanta several times, also Kelechi, and Cafsis whom I picked from airport the day he arrived....
Abeg who wan kidnap you? Na the Nigerian economy dey make people talk anyhow and also Freemode browsing.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Egypt air doesn't charge for ok to board it's free.
ntutu:

Thanks for your prompt reply. His flight is Egypt air.
The issue we have now is that the agent said that he is in Abu Dabir and we're those things need to be confirm is at Dubai and that he is very busy now to attend to it. This my friend flight departure is on 28 of this month. How can this be done so that this guy will not loose his flight?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
kaynine59:

No boss... I live in America now... The land of the free, the home of the brave... How u been e don tey. Hope you doing good.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
LEOSIRSIR:
Egypt air doesn't charge for ok to board it's free.
Twale to the baba
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dbest14:

Pm me I can give you contacts on Bedspace. But for pick up. You have to either get a metro card at the Airport terminal and use the train or bus services or take a taxi if your pocket is fat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
Big man, u still remember that crayfishgrin

I want to be like U & Natty when I grow up
Lol. Please oo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
nattybanta:

shocked shocked shocked

LOL idiot guy grin grin mind ur business.... Or u wan make i cast you sef? Nnewi man grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
kaynine59:

LOL idiot guy grin grin mind ur business.... Or u wan make i cast you sef? Nnewi man grin grin grin
Abeg cast amgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.