Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822565 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adil1000: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you are presently in Dubai for finding a job. I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. I was going through a worst phase of unemployment. I had almost been depressed to email my resume whenever I found a job ad related to my job field but got no response from their side. Surprisingly, I found a trustworthy website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and across UAE. I attended interviews back to back and eventually I got succeed to find a job. Therefore, I would strongly suggest you to keep doing the same as I did. Maybe, you will be the next lucky one. Who knows. Here you go.

www.dubaivacancy.ae/walk-in-interview

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
adil1000:
If you are presently in Dubai for finding a job. I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. I was going through a worst phase of unemployment. I had almost been depressed to email my resume whenever I found a job ad related to my job field but not got response from their side. Surprisingly, I found a trustworthy website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and across UAE. I attended interviews back to back and eventually I got succeed to find a job. Therefore, I would strongly suggest you to keep doing the same as I did. Maybe, you will be the next lucky one. Who knows. Here you go.

There is no provision for Nigerians in the advert I saw,it's only Indians,filipinos sri lankans and Cameroonians,no Nigerians.How do one go about this now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
LadymrsB:

Please can you help my sister for a bed space, she is due to travel first week of feb, please whats the price per month. Thanks

Which Emirate Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Prices varies from 500 AED to 700 AED reasonably.
I hope you have given her orientation
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
adil1000:
If you are presently in Dubai for finding a job. I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. I was going through a worst phase of unemployment. I had almost been depressed to email my resume whenever I found a job ad related to my job field but not got response from their side. Surprisingly, I found a trustworthy website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and across UAE. I attended interviews back to back and eventually I got succeed to find a job. Therefore, I would strongly suggest you to keep doing the same as I did. Maybe, you will be the next lucky one. Who knows. Here you go.

congrats bro, I always encourage job seekers to attend walk in interviews, despite the large number of people, I got my 1st & 2nd job through such medium.

To all the job seekers, I wish you all the best

Our FBI; how marketgrin

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadymrsB: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Cafisis post=75201077]

Her visa says abu dhabi, although I'm in the uk i have never been to dubai before plz any advise or oreintation would be much appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadymrsB: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Her visa says abu dhabi, although I'm in the uk i have never been to dubai before plz any advise or oreintation would be much appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2019
LadymrsB:

That is the problem, late preparation or no orientation isn't a good idea when entering UAE for job seeking. Basic info is already available in this thread.
She can enter any emirate with her Visa it doesn't matter which emirate issued it.
Which airport will she arrive in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Anyway you can PM me. My WhatsApp number is up in my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Cafisis:

Thanks man, I think she is mistaken you for someone else. This is the real definition of mistaken identity grin
Pls ifyalways if you are in Dubai and will be free on Friday 8th Feb indicate let me drag Nonny make we crash for joint. Nonny will pay the bills... Igbo amaka biko Nne

I go dey available abeg... Even tho I dey sharjah....
Lol see d men for this forum din hide finish.... Now na new names full here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
cutieme:
There is no provision for Nigerians in the advert I saw,it's only Indians,filipinos sri lankans and Cameroonians,no Nigerians.How do one go about this now?
Get a special skill . I believe people with handiwork and know their onions well in their field are quite easily employed regardless of Country of origin.
It's the highly over crowded cleaner, helper, sales boy/girl etc that Indians, Pakis , etc have taken over and fixing only their folks.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Get a special skill . I believe people with handiwork and know their onions well in their field are quite easily employed regardless of Country of origin.
It's the highly over crowded cleaner, helper, sales boy/girl etc that Indians, Pakis , etc have taken over and fixing only their folks.
Like what skill madam?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please what and what do the check for medicals if you get a job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Can one be deported if he has just staphylococcus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oga, get yourself treated nah. You've been asking this same question for over a month now! That long time is enough to have treated yourself.

Well, gurus should answer him.

Fredgod:
Can one be deported if he has just staphylococcus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
I've treated but I was told it's not gonna show negative until after 2months and my visa is out already I'm worried that's why I wanna know plz someone should reply me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fredgod:
I've treated but I was told it's not gonna show negative until after 2months and my visa is out already I'm worried that's why I wanna know plz someone should reply me
That's a lie!Go test yourself or try and buy herbal cleanser to cleanse your system asap.PS.How much u get your visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
cutieme:
That's a lie!Go test yourself or try and buy herbal cleanser to cleanse your system asap.PS.How much u get your visa?

Seriously for how many years will you keep asking this sort of question in the section?

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
justwise:

Seriously for how many years will you keep asking this sort of question in the section?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iamboladee: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
adil1000:
If you are presently in Dubai for finding a job. I would strongly recommend you to attend walk in interview jobs as much as you can. I was going through a worst phase of unemployment. I had almost been depressed to email my resume whenever I found a job ad related to my job field but got no response from their side. Surprisingly, I found a trustworthy website where I could find the list of daily walk in interview jobs in Dubai and across UAE. I attended interviews back to back and eventually I got succeed to find a job. Therefore, I would strongly suggest you to keep doing the same as I did. Maybe, you will be the next lucky one. Who knows. Here you go.

What's your field bro?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Please justwise don't breed quarrel in this thread again ,there is no harm in asking questions.I ask to be current and informed.This is the reason you kept on banning me ,it's not worth it justwise,it's not.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cutieme.... I did my visa with 250k..... Can someone attend to my question plz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fredgod:
Treated by a doctor in a hospital or u went to collect injections/mix drugs in a chemist?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SLYSIM: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hellow NLs,
Please can anyone recommend a Safety Course that can boost one's chance of getting a job in safety/engineering jobs in UAE. will as well like to know the cost and duration.
Thanks a lot. One love!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
cutieme:
Please justwise don't breed quarrel in this thread again ,there is no harm in asking questions.I ask to be current and informed.This is the reason you kept on banning me ,it's not worth it justwise,it's not.

For over 5yrs now you have being asking the same dam question about any country, you need to stop spamming this section with this same question from thread to thread.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Faithy247: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
justwise:

For over 5yrs now you have being asking the same dam question about any country, you need to stop spamming this section with this same question from thread to thread.

Haba you don't expect one to keep banking on information of 5 years ago.Besides policies do change from time to time and it also defers.So there is no harm in asking such question.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Faithy247:

Haba you don't expect one to keep banking on information of 5 years ago.Besides policies do change from time to time and it also defers.So there is no harm in asking such question.

I don't think you get it you probably need to go back and read properly.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:

Treated by a doctor in a hospital or u went to collect injections/mix drugs in a chemist?
treated by a doctor. Plz do they check for it too during pee employment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
SLYSIM:
Hellow NLs,
Please can anyone recommend a Safety Course that can boost one's chance of getting a job in safety/engineering jobs in UAE. will as well like to know the cost and duration.
Thanks a lot. One love!

NEBUSH
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:39am On Jan 30, 2019
kiahrt:

NEBUSH
NEBOSH
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Goodluck

1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Fredgod:
treated by a doctor. Plz do they check for it too during pee employment
They check for all Stds an STI'S I presume

Maybe you should go to a General or teaching hospital close to you and see an urologist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.