Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822531 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 2:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Is there anyone coming to Dubai from Lagos soon?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2019
eswhy001:
How do I get my questions attended to here? Cause seems replies are only coming to known faces here I guess...I'm a fresh graduate in statistics, I intend travelling to dubai to take MEDICAL CODING AND BILLING training. I need an advise on how to go about it please. I need urgent replies sirs/mas

I'm not a guru here. In fact, I dey Naija but I'll attempt to answer ur question based on how far I've read this thread.

If truly u are going 4 schooling, u don't have much problem.

Apply 4 3months tourist visa
Get admission once u land
Change ur visa to student visa with ur admission letter

OR

simply apply for student visa from down here.

Either way, Dubai visa is one of d easiest to get once you have ur cash.

For schools and tuition fees and d rest, check www.edarabia.com

D gurus can correct me o o cool cool cool
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
cutieme:
Please members of the house,i'd like someone with experience and knowledge about written ticket,to throw more light on this.
Also,i'd like to know if one would still go for certificate attestation now if coming with 3months tourist visa to look for jobs,even if menial jobs for a start.
Again,would like to know the best answer to give an immigration officer when asked about your BTA ,ticket and an hotel reservation,should they try to inquire why one didn't pay for the hotel and what you are going for or so in UAE.This will be all for now.Thanks.

Can't answer for bta

Hotel booking without payment, if you have booked from booking.com as I earlier suggested, just tell them it's payment on arrival. Although, u shud knw the details of th4 hotel u boomed in case the ask cross-exam questions

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mayakha: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
cutieme:
Good one,congrats,is it security job?

Nope, It's a Driver Job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Well I am not “experience” as I just got to UAE 1st of Feb.
You need to go attest your certificates at MOE and MOFA and proceed to UAE embassy for which ever you choose important out of all the attested documents (I attested degree alone at UAE embassy, Abuja).
For the answer to immigration, there is no predefined answer as they can bring any format for you to still collect money (I told them I am visiting a cousin, having his residence permit and address with me yet they asked for invitation letter saying BTA is not among my requirements since I am visiting, but I have the required BTA with me) I had to part with 2k since I couldn't provide the invitation letter from my cousin.
cutieme:
Please members of the house,i'd like someone with experience and knowledge about written ticket,to throw more light on this.
Also,i'd like to know if one would still go for certificate attestation now if coming with 3months tourist visa to look for jobs,even if menial jobs for a start.
Again,would like to know the best answer to give an immigration officer when asked about your BTA ,ticket and an hotel reservation,should they try to inquire why one didn't pay for the hotel and what you are going for or so in UAE.This will be all for now.Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
This is to encourage someone and to keep believing in Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, continue to serve your God wholeheartedly. I got to Dubai, Friday 1st February, started job hunting online the next day, Saturday. I really cannot say which website gave me this job but it was the same ones mentioned on this forum(Naukrigulf.com, indeed). I was called for the 1st interview(telephonic interview) by Sunday 3rd February, 2nd interview by Tuesday 5th February ( interviewed by a staff and the Manager same day) , called for the 3rd Interview 6th February, to come to the head office at Abu Dbabi by Saturday 9th February. Interviewed by HR manager and Assistant Manager. Got offer letter 13th Feb(today). It was God all the way. I want to encourage someone. If I was to base my decision on things I read from this platform (page 1 to here) I won't embark on this journey (3 month visit visa). If you are convicted within yourself that it is God's leading, please follow God's leading. Though the market is very tough as I read here before leaving, but I tapped into other people's testimony here that I will get a professional job. The common slogan I have heard on this platform and here in Dubai is real “We carry different grace” To God be the glory

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
adexyz91:
This is to encourage someone and to keep believing in Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, continue to serve your God wholeheartedly. I got to Dubai, Friday 1st February, started job hunting online the next day, Saturday. I really cannot say which website gave me this job but it was the same ones mentioned on this forum(Naukrigulf.com, indeed). I was called for the 1st interview(telephonic interview) by Sunday 3rd February, 2nd interview by Tuesday 5th February ( interviewed by a staff and the Manager same day) , called for the 3rd Interview 6th February, to come to the head office at Abu Dbabi by Saturday 9th February. Interviewed by HR manager and Assistant Manager. Got offer letter 13th Feb(today). It was God all the way. I want to encourage someone. If I was to base my decision on things I read from this platform (page 1 to here) I won't embark on this journey (3 month visit visa). If you are convicted within yourself that it is God's leading, please follow God's leading. Though the market is very tough as I read here before leaving, but I tapped into other people's testimony here that I will get a professional job. The common slogan I have heard on this platform and here in Dubai is real “We carry different grace” To God be the glory
congrats

To God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
mayakha:

Nope, It's a Driver Job.

Wow, shocked shocked shocked shocked ...how did u do with the driving license? i heard d price for the license over there is between 4k-5k AED?

Congratulations.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
adexyz91:

Grace at wok!
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks boss
NONNYG:
congrats

To God be the glory
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yes o... God's grace is sufficient for us all... Thanks boss
centoqoh:

Grace at wok!
Congratulations.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
adexyz91:
I tap into your testimony bro in Jesus name! Please what post did you apply for and how did you package your CV?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
adexyz91:
Well I am not “experience” as I just got to UAE 1st of Feb.
You need to go attest your certificates at MOE and MOFA and proceed to UAE embassy for which ever you choose important out of all the attested documents (I attested degree alone at UAE embassy, Abuja).
For the answer to immigration, there is no predefined answer as they can bring any format for you to still collect money (I told them I am visiting a cousin, having his residence permit and address with me yet they asked for invitation letter saying BTA is not among my requirements since I am visiting, but I have the required BTA with me) I had to part with 2k since I couldn't provide the invitation letter from my cousin.
Is it only Abuja they attest results?Does it mean that without the attested certificate one wouldn't get a job there or what?The job you got,did they request for your attested certificate?Pls tell us more,also I'd appreciate it if you can forward me a copy of your CV let me use the format to update mine,thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beremx(f): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Please i want a visa for someone to Dubai. How do I go about it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Beremx:

By God's grace I have saved 600k
I need to reach United Arab Emirates

Someone should give me guidelines please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by luckygirl02(f): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2019
wave1:
Pls how long the visa process take before out?

3 days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by luckygirl02(f): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2019
Beremx:
thanks Sis
You welcome ma

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Beremx:
we can talk
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2019
Investmentfreak:

By God's grace I have saved 600k I need to reach United Arab Emirates
Someone should give me guidelines please
tourist or employment?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shuta(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2019
Please I need a quick response I'm at the secretariat now. I attested my Bsc and Neco at MOE on Monday. I just got my eligibility letter today, now I'm heading to MOFA. Do I need to authenticate my eligibility letter at MOFA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
Gurus in the house please o how and where can I get a cheap ticket,please this is urgent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Hi Everyone, I'm a professional resume/cv/cover letter/linkedin profile writer. Your CV is your mouth piece before a potential employer or HR.

Random CV or general CV is just a waste of resources. All you need is a CV that is targeted and industry keywords relevant to your position of interest.

Contact me to know for your UAE CV esteemedmart at gmail dot com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
cutieme:
Gurus in the house please o how and where can I get a cheap ticket,please this is urgent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cutieme!

www.wakanow.com
www.booking.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2019
centoqoh:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is that your answer?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
cutieme:

use wakanow.com to check for the cheapest flight, then book from the flight site directly

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.