Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (824792 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rupect: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Good expository
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=JJCE post=75838365][/quote]
Hustling what?

Better keep your legs in Naija. There's nothing to hustle in Arab countries.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ykgold29(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Going for a course on information technology in Dubai and USA, which is better in terms of visa, tickets, accommodation and d course fee. Pls, someone should shed some light into dis
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2019
ykgold29:
Going for a course on information technology in Dubai and USA, which is better in terms of visa, tickets, accommodation and d course fee. Pls, someone should shed some light into dis

You can never go wrong with USA regarding education.
However, your major challenge is VISA!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
My Visa came out yesterday

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's funny to think of the fact that one can actually get a nice room apartment in many parts of Nigeria, with 500aed PER YEAR

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
House, what if a certificate is not attested before coming to uae, how can one attest it here in Dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2019
solin:
House, what if a certificate is not attested before coming to uae, how can one attest it here in Dubai?
to avoid unnecessary stress, do it in naija before leaving
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Hello house please i'd like to know the terminal for Rwandan airline.Is it 1,2 or 3?Please which one is the best as exiting the airport over there in Dubai? Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Na wah for some questions sha. Well Rwanda air na terminal 2 I guess. U can use taxi to drop u to Abu hail metro station. The best terminal is always terminal 1nd 3 cos they have metro station attached directly.
cutieme:
Hello house please i'd like to know the terminal for Rwandan airline.Is it 1,2 or 3?Please which one is the best as exiting the airport over there in Dubai? Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Chai! Terminal 2?I've been avoiding this terminal 2 but anyways it is well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Anybody coming in soon? I need bottles of groundnut
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tecxty: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Is it better to stay in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Which of this place is better for job hunt?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2019
I think it's better to stay in Dubai. Most people will advice so but then nothing stops you from travelling to any emirate for jobs
Tecxty:
Is it better to stay in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Which of this place is better for job hunt?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Topshow4real:
Anybody coming in soon? I need bottles of groundnut
No groundnut over there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
seunlaww:

No groundnut over there?

There is but costly, a groundnut of #20 here is sold at #100 over there, with a slight different version of groundnut
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

There is but costly, a groundnut of #20 here is sold at #100 over there, with a slight different version of groundnut
Wow, lemme kuku bring alot when I'm coming . My price would be fair tho grin grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello house, Is it possible to send someone to do attestation for me? Someone said I need to personally sign a document at ministry of education. I really don't have the time to visit Abuja now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello house ,if you need garri and groundnuts,declare your interest now 'cause I have some to sell on a fair price .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mrkayyyy: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello house .. for someone that schooled outside Nigeria, Malaysia to be precise. Am I to do The attestation in Nigeria or Malaysia?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nitrogen(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
cutieme:
Hello house ,if you need garri and groundnuts,declare your interest now 'cause I have some to sell on a fair price .

Abeg, how do I contact you? I need some, I have missed Naija, I swear.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2019
nitrogen:

Abeg, how do I contact you? I need some, I have missed Naija, I swear.
Garri or Groundnut,which one do you need?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Topshow4real:
It's funny to think of the fact that one can actually get a nice room apartment in many parts of Nigeria, with 500aed PER YEAR

Oya go back to Nigeria na..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Lol I don't mean to ruin anyone's business o.. But u guys made UAE look like a shit hole...
Garri and groundnut. Abeg if u Wana bring something from naija, someone get me a ps3 with fifa and pes Abeg...
Groundnut or whatsoever u can get at Deira.. There's nothing Nigerian u looking fro u won't see... Just run away from yam Sha... A tuber is like 50aed...just one yam!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Oya go back to Nigeria na..

cry
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2019
cutieme:

Only groundnut.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:
Lol I don't mean to ruin anyone's business o.. But u guys made UAE look like a shit hole...
Garri and groundnut. Abeg if u Wana bring something from naija, someone get me a ps3 with fifa and pes Abeg...
Groundnut or whatsoever u can get at Deira.. There's nothing Nigerian u looking fro u won't see... Just run away from yam Sha... A tuber is like 50aed...just one yam!!!
#5k for one tuber of yam, any new comers u can come with enough yams for business
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

#5k for one tuber of yam, any new comers u can come with enough yams for business
Is it allowed?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Is it allowed at the airport? Won't they charge high for that?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2019
cutieme:
Is it allowed at the airport? Won't they charge high for that?

I can't really tell if they will charge high or extra cost for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.