Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819507 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Don’t try to book a month to save yourself from stress and avoidable wahala, should Incase you have booked 1 month tickets you need to approach your airline at their office when you enter uae for (TICKETS OPENING) it’s 300aed I guess subject to changes , this will enable you used the same tickets when you are departing for another dates. Please follow up with that ticket opening or else you will required to book another one way ticket when existing .
Shalom
cutieme:
Do one really need that yellow card when coming to Dubai? Also what happens if one booked just a month instead of 88 days for 3 months visa?What should one do in this regard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
As for the yellow card you’ll need it’s a prerequisite but with 1k you can get it at the airport.
cutieme:
Do one really need that yellow card when coming to Dubai? Also what happens if one booked just a month instead of 88 days for 3 months visa?What should one do in this regard?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Is this a good deal?

LEOSIRSIR

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Is traveling through Abuja better and please can I get the certificate attestation done with in 5 working days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fair enough

But will advice you book via wakanow.com with this should case of any issues arising you can easily contact them.( just my 10kobo)
seunlaww:
Is this a good deal?

LEOSIRSIR
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
All are same, you can get it done within 5 working days .

seunlaww:
Is traveling through Abuja better and please can I get the certificate attestation done with in 5 working days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
LEOSIRSIR:
Fair enough

But will advice you book via wakanow.com with this should case of any issues arising you can easily contact them.( just my 10kobo)

Booking directly with the airline remains the best option please. Have you entered issues with any of wakanow and travelstart before? You will regret it, wella....

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wakanow price is cheaper compared to directly booking through Rwanda air website. Or who knows the exchange rate they use
OmoBendel24:

Booking directly with the airline remains the best option please. Have you entered issues with any of wakanow and travelstart before? You will regret it, wella....

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunlaww:
Wakanow price is cheaper compared to directly booking through Rwanda air website. Or who knows the exchange rate they use

About 5-6k difference. I will still go with the airline direct. Whatever makes you to have a date change or demand a refund is what will signal the beginning of the regrets of not buying direct from the airline....

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
OmoBendel24:

About 5-6k difference. I will still go with the airline direct. Whatever makes you to have a date change or demand a refund is what will signal the beginning of the regrets of not buying direct from the airline....
Makes sense then. I'll just go with airline direct. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
How about someone that went through wakanow,is it wakanow he'll go to or the airline direct to open up his ticket?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chairmo, when are you flying...
cutieme:
How about someone that went through wakanow,is it wakanow he'll go to or the airline direct to open up his ticket?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yellow card for 3 months Tourist visa? No, not a prerequisite
LEOSIRSIR:
As for the yellow card you’ll need it’s a prerequisite but with 1k you can get it at the airport.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
adexyz91:
Yellow card for 3 months Tourist visa? No, not a prerequisite
Good.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 5:26am On Mar 03, 2019
anyone staying near karama,business bay or satwa. i need an accommodation. please pm me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:10am On Mar 03, 2019
lovere:
anyone staying near karama,business bay or satwa. i need an accommodation. please pm me.
my friend has one in satwa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2019
lovere:
satwa pm me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Good morning everyone i have been a ghost follower for a very long time and i must commend the guru's here for thier prompt response to issues here, i have been in UAE for a while now and i must say the job market is currently down hope things get better after the expo 2020, the job market does not favour blacks especially Nigerians but people still get very good professional jobs don't loose hope, please i want us to learn to live right and above all believe in ourselves. God Bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2019
OJB,how far?How much can one get bedspace in your area?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Guyz who know about bass security company owns by a Nigerian
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lordkay10(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Drey1:

I believe you ought to have prepared for such disappointment anyway.
Sent you a PM
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please guys I keep hearing OK to board. Is this for 3months visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
lovere:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2019
lovere:

You still in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2019
ejimogu89:
Good morning everyone i have been a ghost follower for a very long time and i must commend the guru's here for thier prompt response to issues here, i have been in UAE for a while now and i must say the job market is currently down hope things get better after the expo 2020, the job market does not favour blacks especially Nigerians but people still get very good professional jobs don't loose hope, please i want us to learn to live right and above all believe in ourselves. God Bless us all.

Hello
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

You still in Dubai?

Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2019
lovere:

Yes

Hope you got somewhere to stay yet?,well am in Lagos, just trying to get some info,i want to visit Dubai for tourism, agents giving me exhobirant prices,can you share some processing info when less busy, thanks.

P.S I saw infos relating to this at the beginning of the thread,but dated back up to four years ago,so i think some little things might have occurred.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello guys, I'm suspecting that my agent wants to scam me. i paid #250k for 1 month visa, he sent me a Pdf format eVisa. But after he booked my flight he now sent me google docs Word format for the flight Ticket. To the Gurus please help becauseI'm thinking he edited the amount on the ticket . Thanks
cc
justwise
justi4jesu
Nonnyg
cutieme
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannybammz:
Hello guys, I'm suspecting that my agent wants to scam me. i paid #250k for 1 month visa, he sent me a Pdf format eVisa. But after he booked my flight he now sent me google docs Word format for the flight Ticket. To the Gurus please help becauseI'm thinking he edited the amount on the ticket . Thanks

250k for 1 (one) month visa? Does it include accommodation and 3 square meal?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
seunlaww:

250k for 1 (one) month visa? Does it include accommodation and 3 square meal?
No , he told me to come with $400 to Dubai, that I'll get accomodation for #50k and a job as sales rep
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannybammz:
cc
justwise
justi4jesu
Nonnyg
cutieme

Una shaaaaaaa...
It's when d deed has been done that y'all run to here.
Did u not ever read this thread?

What difference will knowing that he edited d price make?

Just pray that d visa is even genuine. If it's not, then it'll be a case of double wahala.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
centoqoh:

Una shaaaaaaa...
It's when d deed has been done that y'all run to here.
Did u not ever read this thread?

What difference will knowing that he edited d price make?

Just pray that d visa is even genuine. If it's not, then it'll be a case of double wahala.
Its not really my fault, my brother in US introduced him to me that the agent has done several Dubai packages for his friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.