Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819483 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannybammz:

No , he told me to come with $400 to Dubai, that I'll get accomodation for #50k and a job as sales rep
Be careful

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pharrel1539: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
i really appreciate this post for your kindness and sincerity in telling people the best way for Job Pursuit.
the race and human Beings are not the same
adexyz91:
This is to encourage someone and to keep believing in Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, continue to serve your God wholeheartedly. I got to Dubai, Friday 1st February, started job hunting online the next day, Saturday. I really cannot say which website gave me this job but it was the same ones mentioned on this forum(Naukrigulf.com, indeed). I was called for the 1st interview(telephonic interview) by Sunday 3rd February, 2nd interview by Tuesday 5th February ( interviewed by a staff and the Manager same day) , called for the 3rd Interview 6th February, to come to the head office at Abu Dbabi by Saturday 9th February. Interviewed by HR manager and Assistant Manager. Got offer letter 13th Feb(today). It was God all the way. I want to encourage someone. If I was to base my decision on things I read from this platform (page 1 to here) I won't embark on this journey (3 month visit visa). If you are convicted within yourself that it is God's leading, please follow God's leading. Though the market is very tough as I read here before leaving, but I tapped into other people's testimony here that I will get a professional job. The common slogan I have heard on this platform and here in Dubai is real “We carry different grace” To God be the glory

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
This shows u hvnt been reading this thread. Getting job job on 3months visa is hard talk more of one month Na wah oh. People get mind
Dannybammz:

No , he told me to come with $400 to Dubai, that I'll get accomodation for #50k and a job as sales rep
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

Hello
Hi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good pm please help me check if this visa is genuine
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Dannybammz:
1. Click on this Link http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity

2. Select Service To Inquire: Example, choose (ENTRY PERMIT VALIDITY) for Visit/Tourist visa

3. Fill in your First Name, Gender and Date of Birth(Example 14-09-1989)

4. Select Country (Example:Nigeria)

5. Type the code inside the Box provided below the code Box

6. Click Submit. And you will see all your Visa details and validity.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
seunlaww:

1. Click on this Link http://ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity

2. Select Service To Inquire: Example, choose (ENTRY PERMIT VALIDITY) for Visit/Tourist visa

3. Fill in your First Name, Gender and Date of Birth(Example 14-09-1989)

4. Select Country (Example:Nigeria)

5. Type the code inside the Box provided below the code Box

6. Click Submit. And you will see all your Visa details and validity.......

Thanks bro, File status : Active
Valid till 4-4-2019

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Dannybammz:

Thanks bro, File status : Active
Valid till 4-4-2019

Congratulations. One problem solved. Visa is genuine.

I pray and wish you d best of luck. Go without plenty expectations. If d agent gives u d job, good. If he does not, hustle it by yourself.

What u have to do now is 2 make sure u go with plenty money than he asked u to go with but I'll advise you don't disclose d extra money to him.

He might want to prey on u if notices that u have more money.

God bless your stay over there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 5:51am On Mar 05, 2019
Dannybammz:
it is obvious that your agent have not been to Dubai recently,.. people with 3 months de run to construction work to avoid visa change,.. wish you well sha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Any job for 9ja male nurse (bsc nursing) in UAE?.if yes, how good is the pay and conditions?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by trintuoyo: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
This is encouraging. I hope so smiley
Eden1747:

I beg to differ. A lot of Nigerians get into the mindset that they can’t get anything better. Brush up your LinkedIn profiles. We can do better than waiters, sales execs and Baristas.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dannybammz:
Hello guys, I'm suspecting that my agent wants to scam me. i paid #250k for 1 month visa, he sent me a Pdf format eVisa. But after he booked my flight he now sent me google docs Word format for the flight Ticket. To the Gurus please help becauseI'm thinking he edited the amount on the ticket . Thanks
cc
justwise
justi4jesu
Nonnyg
cutieme

Wait. 1month visa to which country?
This is UAE thread o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pharrel1539: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
please my visa to uae is out and i dont know how to go about with the tickets please i need a good advice on flexible tickets and normal tickets. i need reply from the gurus in the house please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ilovecrist:

it is obvious that your agent have not been to Dubai recently,.. people with 3 months de run to construction work to avoid visa change,.. wish you well sha
Any job for 9ja male nurse (bsc nursing) in UAE?.if yes, how good is the pay and conditions?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning landers. Please what's the cheapest flight to dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
cutieme:
OJB,how far?How much can one get bedspace in your area?
500 minimum
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lemme book space. Some people here tried o, and they were committed as if they were been paid. May Almighty God reward & pay u guys.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fredgod:
Good morning landers. Please what's the cheapest flight to dubai
I booked Rwanda air for 180k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
seunlaww:

I booked Rwanda air for 180k.
bro pls how did you go about the booking. I am at that stage now, pls gimme ur whatsapp number
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello house, pls help me out ... can I attest my Waec result printout? I went to waec office today and I was told the original certificate not print yet.. can I get Job with with waec result printout?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
wave1:
Hello house, pls help me out ... can I attest my Waec result printout? I went to waec office today and I was told the original certificate not print yet.. can I get Job with with waec result printout?
What happened to your original result?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's Nov/Dec, it wasn't print yet and I was told to check next year...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's Nov/Dec, it wasn't print yet and I was told to check next yea

seunlaww:

What happened to your original result?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Help me for more information
wave1:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2019
wave1:
Help me for more information
if you already got your visa,
i think you should go to abuja MOE & ask them because your certificate is not fully out. But they may decide to attest it for you.

however, if they refuse to do so, then you travel and work without cert till next year. Then come back or send someone to collect & attest the cert for you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks so much...

RealityShot:
if you already got your visa,
i think you should go to abuja MOE & ask them because your certificate is not fully out. But they may decide to attest it for you.

however, if they refuse to do so, then you travel and work without cert till next year. Then come back or send someone to collect & attest the cert for you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
utytill:
Come here and so moh or haad certification. ..na den go dey rush you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
lovere:

Come here and so moh or haad certification. ..na den go dey rush you.
which nursing specialty is needed there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by missingribs: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
lovesavvi:
Pls how much is 2 weeks Dubai visa and do I go about it.just for holiday.thanks

??

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.