Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822602 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2019
cutieme:
u don port go UAE?
no oh.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Fredgod:
no oh.
U don get your visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2019
cutieme:
U don get your visa?
yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fredgod:
yes
When are you flying?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
cutieme:
When are you flying?
soon. Are you in uae?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please house, whats the cheapest airline to fly to dubai, i want the cheapest return ticket please, i will be traveling in 2/3 weeks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Octoba:
Please house, whats the cheapest airline to fly to dubai, i want the cheapest return ticket please, i will be traveling in 2/3 weeks

It varies amongst airlines...
Use Google to check as no one can answer this accurately...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jookunlaja(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Good day, Me don port for UAE now. Shuttling between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Though its not so tough with the grace of God but its not comfortable for many blacks here, except you are a Professional. Never underrate yourself, believe God and your ability.
Jump into the ocean and don't sink but swim.
However, I still prefer Artisans or Professionals coming here than unskilled workers. There is a job bloat here presently.I think job Seekers can seek opportunities in other countries that have easier visa policies. The situation on ground here does not favour blacks too much.
Why not just try other countries, except you are ready to go headlong and try your best in the hope that something great will come out for you.You can direct your inquiries to janeokunlaja@yahoo.com. I am not an urgent oh. However, I sure can help link you up if I am able.
When coming however, come with enough food stuff and cash for moving around for job hunting and try your best to always verify sources of jobs before parting with your hard earned money. Many are crying blood presently after falling into wrong hands. I dont want to mention any nationality involved in these job scam.
Good day and stay off crime in the UAE, the system is almost foolproof. You can hardly go Scot free after committing a crime in these place. Don't move with bad friends, avoid Alcohol, Indian hemp/drugs, fighting or not swiping your bus card which attracts AED 200 fine if caught. You may escape for months but when caught, you will surely vomit all that you have swallowed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
jookunlaja:
Good day, Me don port for UAE now. Shuttling between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Though its not so tough with the grace of God but its not comfortable for many blacks here, except you are a Professional. Never underrate yourself, believe God and your ability.
Jump into the ocean and don't sink but swim.
However, I still prefer Artisans or Professionals coming here than unskilled workers. There is a job bloat here presently.I think job Seekers can seek opportunities in other countries that have easier visa policies. The situation on ground here does not favour blacks too much.
Why not just try other countries, except you are ready to go headlong and try your best in the hope that something great will come out for you.You can direct your inquiries to janeokunlaja@yahoo.com. I am not an urgent oh. However, I sure can help link you up if I am able.
When coming however, come with enough food stuff and cash for moving around for job hunting and try your best to always verify sources of jobs before parting with your hard earned money. Many are crying blood presently after falling into wrong hands. I dont want to mention any nationality involved in these job scam.
Good day and stay off crime in the UAE, the system is almost foolproof. You can hardly go Scot free after committing a crime in these place. Don't move with bad friends, avoid Alcohol, Indian hemp/drugs, fighting or not swiping your bus card which attracts AED 200 fine if caught. You may escape for months but when caught, you will surely vomit all that you have swallowed.
where is better of to reside in terms of getting a job between Dubai and Abu Dhabi?Also you talked about other countries with ease of getting visa or so,please can you list or mention these countries with ease of getting jobs too,thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Obatise: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please I got a Job offer from

Fujairah National Academy
MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE
Tele: +971 528463580
Web: www.fna-ae.com

I am still in Nigeria and would like anyone to help tell if it is scam.

CC: justi4jesu Ijiimmayi NONNYG adexyz91

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Obatise:
Hello everyone,

MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE

Scam. Judging from the uploaded offer letter, it looks fake as the stamp and signature was attached from MSword and also telephone number should be landline with extn number if they want you to communicate with a particular person. Overall as a uae resident for years I can suggest to you over and over again that it is fake it is now left to your discretion

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by TravelGoals: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Obatise:
Hello everyone,

MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE

Just keep following them till they ask you to pay money or for any of your bank card details. Though their site is not secure and more over the signature looks shady
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by factwriter(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
RealityShot:
hi.. what if i get a job within 14days, can i stay?

Sure. your employer (by law) is the one to be responsible for your work permit.

Meanwhile few months ago (October 2018) the government enacted a law that made is possible to EXTEND your 14 days visa for another two weeks. This, they said, is specifically intended to enable job seekers fulfil their dreams.

Before then you would have had to exit the country (on expiration of your 14days visa) then apply to re-enter again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by factwriter(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
factwriter:

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/culture-society/406456-new-uae-visa-laws-to-allow-vistors-extend-stay-by-60-days
thank you Sir.

am reading from page 1... Saw the answer later.

i guess i wont be asking more questions till i finish...

pg 62 now.. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by danielblessing(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
You can follow through with the processing but if they require processing fee, you can pull out.

How did you apply for the job offer? I may be interested in UAE job links

Obatise:
Hello everyone,

MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by consultancy: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hybrid600:

It varies amongst airlines...
Use Google to check as no one can answer this accurately...
almost all answers to every question is on google. check google. all answers are there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sir/Ma, any job in the UAE you did not do interview whatsoever (telephonic and/or one-on-one) and you got offer letter is FAKE. Note that the site will be not secure, check well with the company's detail online and confirm names and contacts on the offer letter, you will notice some slight difference.
Obatise:
Hello everyone,

MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
adexyz91:
https://arabiatoday.news/economic-news/officially-the-uae-decided-to-deport-all-foreign-workers-working-in-these-professions-at-the-beginning-of-april-2019
Could this info be true?
this will be GHANA-MUST-GO part 2

chai...

17: Security guard. (after all the SIRA certification fees they have collected)
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Pls how much is 2 weeks Dubai visa and do I go about it.just for holiday.thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uncleseries: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannybammz:
My Visa came out yesterday
for how long did it take
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
My dear. It’s looks shady but as someone suggested. Follow dem til d ask u for money.
Obatise:
Hello everyone,

MBZ City Campus 882506,
Fujairah Central, UAE

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello house, please I need the latest information on document attestation at the MOE, MOFA and the UAE Embassy. How much does the process cost, please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
uncleseries:
for how long did it take
Two weeks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uncleseries: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dannybammz:

Two weeks
goodluck bro. Cheers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
uncleseries:
goodluck bro. Cheers
Thanks bro. and you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by andrew444(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
How much is resident permit in dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dchoice(f): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please can someone help me to do my visa there in Dubai without going to abuja here in Nigeria for stamp....can everything be done over there
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2019
Dchoice:
Please can someone help me to do my visa there in Dubai without going to abuja here in Nigeria for stamp....can everything be done over there
It can. You need a trusted and genuine agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Hello house,pls anybody coming to Abu Dhabi from Nigeria?i want you to help me bring something from Nigeria pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.