Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821848 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello house.

A cousin of mine wants to travel to UAE. Is it advisable for him to travel there to look for job himself or someone should do that for him?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olusolaomolola: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Helloo!!!!!!
Pls wat are d enquires for couples with a child dar are willing to get dubai visa
And how many months does it takes to get Dubai visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
gangapuli:
Hello house,Please for those who travelled recenctly or have current idea,Is it true that travellers to UAE now need yellow card to travel?And do they need special money to pay to immigrations.

THANKS
No
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 1:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Between 3-5 days for the family.
olusolaomolola:
Helloo!!!!!!
Pls wat are d enquires for couples with a child dar are willing to get dubai visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimmyroger: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2019
Congrats bro...
Don't knw u Don japaa ooo

seunlaww:
So I finally got my preferred job (Electricial Technician) after 26 days in Dubai. It's a very tough journey I must say. But thank God and all of you that put up useful information on this thread.

I'll share my journey as soon as I get my emirate.
Stay blessed guys.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Goodluck

1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
seunlaww:
So I finally got my preferred job (Electricial Technician) after 26 days in Dubai. It's a very tough journey I must say. But thank God and all of you that put up useful information on this thread.

I'll share my journey as soon as I get my emirates.
Stay blessed guys.
All Glory to God Almighty!

Your testimonies of God's favours shall increase this year!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, please does any one know how much it cost to attest SSCE @ UAE embassy in maitaima abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2019
diara21:
Good morning nairalanders, please does any one know how much it cost to attest SSCE @ UAE embassy in maitaima abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
solin:
OK. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
spartacus11:

If dey charge dem dis for Nigeria, all hell will break lose

Sorry pls #700,000 or what?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
seunlaww:

I'll share my journey as soon as I get my emirate.
Stay blessed guys.
Congrats boss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
diara21:

OK. Thanks

But you'll also attest your letter of eligibility...19k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=MidEastPrince post=77493812]

But you'll also attest your letter of eligibility...19k.

You mean another 19k for letter of eligibility?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=diara21 post=77494247][/quote]

Yes. Making 38k

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 4tress001: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
can someone pls tell me the essence of attestation of certificate
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2019
4tress001:
can someone pls tell me the essence of attestation of certificate
Please Dont ,i repeat Dont waste your money and time because Dubai don't value our Nigerian certificate. ..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2019
minasota:
Please Dont ,i repeat Dont waste your money and time because Dubai don't value our Nigerian certificate. ..
pls don’t give false information here, when I got my 2nd job, I was asked to bring my certificate attested by UAE embassy, I have to get it done.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2019
minasota:
says who?
If it is attested, they will accept it and even it is a plus for you cos they regard you more.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Yes. Making 38k
Thanks bro.. Is it compulsory to get the letter of eligibility attested? And what's the letter of eligibility used for.. Thanks as I await your reply

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
olusolaomolola:
Helloo!!!!!!

What's the purpose of visit
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
diara21:

Thanks bro.. Is it compulsory to get the letter of eligibility attested? And what's the letter of eligibility used for.. Thanks as I await your reply

It is compulsory to attest your letter of eligibility. Your certificate won't be attested at the UAE embassy without the letter of Eligibility.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Horrycops: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2019
MidEastPrince:

It is compulsory to attest your letter of eligibility. Your certificate won't be attested at the UAE embassy without the letter of Eligibility.
If I'm on employment visa.. Do I need to attest ds too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimmyroger: 4:13am On Apr 14, 2019
I have a ND and B. Eng Electrical and Electronics which of the certificate should I attest before going.

Taofeekdboy:
says who?
If it is attested, they will accept it and even it is a plus for you cos they regard you more.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2019
jimmyroger:
I have a ND and B. Eng Electrical and Electronics which of the certificate should I attest before going.

I believe they said here that one should only attest the highest certificate one has. I.e: B. Eng.
MidEastPrince:

This means attestation is now N38k
Chai! See as that country they sock our country money anyhow!!

If they are so in-bed with BUHARI, they Should relax some of all these rules naa, haba!

PLEASE is there any other country one can travel and work with less stress?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2019
RealityShot:
I believe they said here that one should only attest the highest certificate one has. I.e: B. Eng. This means attestation is now N38k
Chai! See as that country they sock our country money anyhow!!

If they are so in-bed with BUHARI, they Should relax some of all these rules naa, haba!

PLEASE is there any other country one can travel and work with less stress?

Well, you're right. Attestation is now 38k. I really don't know the usefully of attesting the eligibility letter. I guess it is just a way to get money out of people.

For your last question, check the Lithuania and Cyprus thread here on NL!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Well, you're right. Attestation is now 38k. I really don't know the usefully of attesting the eligibility letter. I guess it is just a way to get money out of people.

For your last question, check the Lithuania and Cyprus thread here on NL!

Cheers.
thank you... Jaapaa things...

UAE just piping money out of Nigeria daily! N25+ million daily mtchewww

Please I can't find the Lithuania and Cyprus thread.. A little help?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by govman4: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hail o, please gurus in the house. if I wanted to authenticate my certificate is it possible to authenticate BSc only without SSCE at UAE embassy,hope it won't be like MOE that they needs to authenticate from SSCE to the highest (BSc).
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Squirrel01: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you... Jaapaa things...

UAE just piping money out of Nigeria daily! N25+ million daily mtchewww

Please I can't find the Lithuania and Cyprus thread.. A little help?

Remember say, Lithuania no get embassy for Nigeria, you have the option of traveling to either Turkey, Egypt, or South Africa to get their visa, na long journey oh, consider turkey, forget Cyprus,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

Remember say, Lithuania no get embassy for Nigeria, you have the option of traveling to either Turkey, Egypt, or South Africa to get their visa, na long journey oh, consider turkey, forget Cyprus,

How much should one budget for turkey??
You guys should include price please
It’s because of unknown visa fees that some travelled to kuvukile grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Squirrel01: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Investmentfreak:

How much should one budget for turkey?? You guys should include price please It’s because of unknown visa fees that some travelled to kuvukile grin
1m covers everything. but you can ask others,

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.