Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (823238 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=oduzbaba2015 post=77572150][/quote]

You will hear from me soon boss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
cutieme:
boss.. Have you settled down?
You didn't comment on that again...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
RealityShot:
if I understand what you said above, he will provide you with visa and flight ticket to enter...
Then when you get there, he will get you a job and
That is when you will give him the 300k
and complete the balance from your salary there, correct?

If so, there is no problem naaa... God done pick your call

But if na to pay N300k then wait (hope) that they will do everything for you... OMO RUN O!

He told me today I have to pay d money, that he is going to send me Visa n tickets through my mail then I will send him d 300k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dullee: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Good evening to u all, Pls am here to ask questions base on jobsindubai.com which a friend sent me a link to apply for jobs... Which I did as requested.. I received some mails from them and as a matter of fact I was called with an international number telling me to Activate my account to proceed with my employment. With a refundable fee of about 25k. So pls
1. I want to know how genuine it is before making the payment
2. I want to know if there is anyone that has maid it through this forum or link here. Attached is the link
3.https://m.jobsindubai.com/?qSection=1
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Woody2:

He told me today I have to pay d money, that he is going to send me Visa n tickets through my mail then I will send him d 300k
Well, cases like this are mostly scam but yours may just be one of the few exceptions. So, tell him that there’s no problem, he should send it and you’ll pay him afterwards. Once he send the supposed visa and the ticket to you, do well by uploading them here. You can cc people like nattybanta and other folks here. I’m pretty sure that people will help you to confirm if the visa is genuine. U can call the airline to confirm the itinerary for the ticket.
Mind you, don’t succumb to any undue pressure that’ll be mounted by him during this verification period grin. Once confirmed, u can wire him the 300k.
Pls note, theres a possibility that he’ll send u flight reservation instead of confirmed booking, there’s also a possibility of him telling u that the agent has canceled the supposed visa when you refuse to pay on time. These are just normal stories.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Dullee:
Good evening to u all, Pls am here to ask questions base on jobsindubai.com which a friend sent me a link to apply for jobs... Which I did as requested.. I received some mails from them and as a matter of fact I was called with an international number telling me to Activate my account to proceed with my employment. With a refundable fee of about 25k. So pls
2. I want to know if there is anyone that has maid it through this forum or link here. Attached is the link
The admin of the site or whoever called you doesn’t have any job to give you. Sure, they will call you to subscribe to their paid service or to activate your account with them, so that they can promote ur cv and more employers will be able access your cv on their platform.
Almost all the popular job sites are known for charging the employees, who wish to get some privilege above others, except for few exceptions like indeed.
Naukri.com can call u almost everyday, dubizzle will sometimes request that u can pay for ur cv to be on top, and so on.
This service might have helped so many job seekers in securing their dream job but I think you need to be on ground, for it to be really effective. You mayn’t need to even subscribe for such service if u de grand.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Baba help me na
I need someone In uae to help me
Na naija u de ba, just ask around you. You’ll be amazed that someone close to you probably has someone here that can do it for u. Be patient. This is because this forum is DIY(though very unlikely because you’ll need someone) and nobody will likely come out to openly help u here even if someone is willing to ‘help’. Unfortunately, uae visa gives room for u to be charged anyhow and even scammed. there’s a fixed charge for the 3 months visit visa by the uae government but the amount that you will be asked to pay varies, depending on the greediness and number of your ’agents’. On the other side, the company that process ur visa will hold whoever stand for you responsible if you refuse to leave or change to residence.
My own testimony is that a friend charged me 600k for a 3months visa when I was planning to come here. He even told me I’ll need to wait for 30 working days afterwards. Then I read about people who did it for 250k on the previous thread. While I was telling a colleague, one of my patients heard me and she said that if I can allow her to help me, for a price that I’ve never seen anyone quoted here(approx 50% of what I thought was ideal), I will get it the following day and that was it.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by makanaky2017(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2019
You guys are doing a good job here, concerning the attestation of results,Is it only the lowest and the highest certificate that are necessary ?then Pcc
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Dullee:
do not ever try that!

This is a new FRAUD SYSTEM in Nigeria!

Fake websites posing as representatives of different bodies.

It can be a group of fraudsters in any foreign country claiming this.

Go to Dubai and look for job yourself!
Woody2:

Like drkay said... Let him send the visa, you will verify it before you pay him.

Meanwhile, like drkay said, he might send flight reservation, which means you have to pay for the flight yourself.
Therefore you will be paying 300k for visa only!
That is high.

Naaa ehhh... This Dubai movement is really breaking trust oo... You can't even trust your own person self! Chai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2019
drkay:

Na naija u de ba, just ask around you. You’ll be amazed that someone close to you probably has someone here that can do it for u. Be patient. This is because this forum is DIY(though very unlikely because you’ll need someone) and nobody will likely come out to openly help u here even if someone is willing to ‘help’. Unfortunately, uae visa gives room for u to be charged anyhow and even scammed. there’s a fixed charge for the 3 months visit visa by the uae government but the amount that you will be asked to pay varies, depending on the greediness and number of your ’agents’. On the other side, the company that process ur visa will hold whoever stand for you responsible if you refuse to leave or change to residence.
My own testimony is that a friend charged me 600k for a 3months visa when I was planning to come here. He even told me I’ll need to wait for 30 working days afterwards. Then I read about people who did it for 250k on the previous thread. While I was telling a colleague, one of my patients heard me and she said that if I can allow her to help me, for a price that I’ve never seen anyone quoted here(approx 50% of what I thought was ideal), I will get it the following day and that was it.

Wow
So insightful
Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doped123: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Desammy:
I have intention to start processing my visa to Dubai in 3 to 4 months time. I want to go with employment visa. A friend of mine that stay's there said he will help me with the visa. But it will cost me 1million naira. Pls, I want know if is much.

He is a criminal, i know so many of them in Dubai. Be ready to turn to a beast if you are going to Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by govman4: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
govman4:
I hail o, please gurus in the house. if I wanted to authenticate my certificate is it possible to authenticate BSc only without SSCE at UAE embassy,hope it won't be like MOE that they needs to authenticate from SSCE to the highest (BSc).
please I need response on this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2019
govman4:
I hail o, please gurus in the house. if I wanted to authenticate my certificate is it possible to authenticate BSc only without SSCE at UAE embassy,hope it won't be like MOE that they needs to authenticate from SSCE to the highest (BSc).
yes... Do B.sc only..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
RealityShot:
do not ever try that!

Like drkay said... Let him send the visa, you will verify it before you pay him.

Meanwhile, like drkay said, he might send flight reservation, which means you have to pay for the flight yourself.
That is high.

Naaa ehhh... This Dubai movement is really breaking trust oo... You can't even trust your own person self! Chai

Na so my brother even to trust ur blood bro na war.
I have to pay for my ticket just because he's playing to be save more so he has send me d Visa which I have checked d validity n is confirmed

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
drkay:

Well, cases like this are mostly scam but yours may just be one of the few exceptions. So, tell him that there’s no problem, he should send it and you’ll pay him afterwards. Once he send the supposed visa and the ticket to you, do well by uploading them here. You can cc people like nattybanta and other folks here. I’m pretty sure that people will help you to confirm if the visa is genuine. U can call the airline to confirm the itinerary for the ticket.
Mind you, don’t succumb to any undue pressure that’ll be mounted by him during this verification period grin. Once confirmed, u can wire him the 300k.
Pls note, theres a possibility that he’ll send u flight reservation instead of confirmed booking, there’s also a possibility of him telling u that the agent has canceled the supposed visa when you refuse to pay on time. These are just normal stories.
Thanks bro I get u Wella bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2019
He came to today with d Visa print out copy he told me pay d 300k to book my flight ticket
I just want to confirm the visa from d house n more advice from d house also pls nannyG, justi4jesu,drkay and more shld pls help thanks
Am sending the visa copy that I took d pics
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Woody2:

Na so my brother even to trust ur blood bro na war.
I have to pay for my ticket just because he's playing to be save more so he has send me d Visa which I have checked d validity n is confirmed

Reconcile @the bolded please. Thought you said you confirmed it already. 300k? Is that for the ticket or for the visa?

Woody2:
He came to today with d Visa print out copy he told me pay d 300k to book my flight ticket
I just want to confirm the visa from d house n more advice from d house also pls nannyG, justi4jesu,drkay and more shld pls help thanks
Am sending the visa copy that I took d pics
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fasho01(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
cutieme:
Any nigerian new in uae without job , should signify here, there is sure furniture helper's job.If u still have 2months left in your visa, let me know.

I am very interested please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ffamtos: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
I'm interested please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dedewizzy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
This Mozida guy above just created a nairaland account few minutes ago to lure people to pm him with that comment of his? sad sad sad. Nice try

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
fasho01:

I am very interested please
My Brother I make furniture but not in yet
I will be in soon pls keep me in mind thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
RealityShot:
do not ever try that!

That is high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.