Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819556 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by german89(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
I salute everyone here, the good work u guys are doing here is really tremendous. NonnyG and others, I commot cap for una. Abeg help a brother confirm these package (Visa).He's to balance d Dude #250k for flight ticket, after d first deposit of #250k. 3 Months Tourist visa. Thank u guys in anticipation.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
german89:
I salute everyone here, the good work u guys are doing here is really tremendous. NonnyG and others, I commot cap for una. Abeg help a brother confirm these package (Visa).He's to balance d Dude #250k for flight ticket, after d first deposit of #250k. 3 Months Tourist visa. Thank u guys in anticipation.

You for censor this thing baba
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Desammy:
I have intention to start processing my visa to Dubai in 3 to 4 months time. I want to go with employment visa. A friend of mine that stay's there said he will help me with the visa. But it will cost me 1million naira. Pls, I want know if is much.
what kind of job is he promising you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Woody2:

Na so my brother even to trust ur blood bro na war.
I have to pay for my ticket just because he's playing to be save more so he has send me d Visa which I have checked d validity n is confirmed
Congratulations!
Please how did you confirm it?
I can't seem to find the link again..
Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluwableskay(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
congratulations to those that have been given uae visa,i pray may you encounter massive grace,keep your head straight and avoid anything that can tarnish the image of our dear country,remember if you engage in any fraudulent activities it will surely affect those that have the plan of Comming over.Go forth and achieve that dream of yours,success is waiting for you their already.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by german89(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Investmentfreak:

You for censor this thing baba
. Meaning bro. Elaborate jare ??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=Woody2 post=77650109][/quote]
Pls confirm this Visa information for me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
RealityShot:
Congratulations!
Please how did you confirm it?
I can't seem to find the link again..
Thank you!
https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
german89:
. Meaning bro. Elaborate jare ??

I mean cover some details
But no worries though

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Desammy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
pat077:
what kind of job is he promising you
. He said is security Job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by german89(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Investmentfreak:

I mean cover some details
But no worries though
. THANKS MAN
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Desammy:
. He said is security Job.
OK. A friend told me security job is btw 900 to 1m.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Please house, the six months probationary period, does it include the one month notice mandated to be given to the employer before cancellation?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2019
One thing I've realized since getting to Dubai is a lot of folks are uninformed about life in UAE. They just go along with the sweet talk of their agent/friend promising them visa and job.

Alot of folks just come here to ask questions and find quick answers. Dedicate 2 days to go through this thread, see what people have been through, learn from experience and mistakes of people, no information that you need to survive in UAE that is not on this thread.

I read this thread from beginning to the end before embarking on my journey and it helped me alot .

Shalom .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cbaba: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2019
Dubai is a land of opportunity. You meet very rich Asians and Europeans on the train and Africans in Baniyas. Learn to network and talk.

I made my first 500aed with valuable info talking to a Pakistani man.

You can come to Dubai if you don't have too much money...There are rooms with 300aed a month and u can share with 200aed.

This path is very hard and mentally draining BUT that's what gets you thru the door here because your employer (al bab) sees hardwork and dedication.

Other Nigerians here might see it as suffer but you are getting work done and feeding while most get stranded and waste money going back home..or overstay and get stuck with nastier jobs and rack up fines (overstay a day is 10k after 20 days grace period).

I know people buy passports for 500k and leave after years of struggle.

If you have money...you can get a freelance ID for 1.2M,this is where you can do most business and leave enter dubai as you wish.

Let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
cutieme:
Thought you are going to Togo,anyways if really you are going to uae instead of Togo,let me know

Mailed you, do well to reply .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
drkay:

You need to obtain the relevant license(s) to be eligible to work as a nurse here. You can google dha, haad and Moh. Read about their professional qualification requirements and start the process if you're interested, while you're still working in Nigeria. Of the 3 exams, I will strongly suggest that you choose haad because there are more openings with better package on routine bases. Fortunately, you can write the exam in Nigeria. Once you pass, you can then come and search for job. As for speciality, I'm not sure if it really matters but you have a better chance in Abu Dhabi if you have experience in occupational health/ Offshore, with relevant certifications like ACLS, H2S, BOSIET. BLS certificate from AHA approved center is needed to apply for licensing.
pls are there opportunities for Bsc Health information management graduate in uae?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
lovere:

Come here and so moh or haad certification. ..na den go dey rush you.
Any info for Bsc health information management graduate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
utytill:
pls are there opportunities for Bsc Health information management graduate in uae?
I’m not sure. I’m yet to meet any Nigerian working as one.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
drkay:

I’m not sure. I’m yet to meet any Nigerian working as one.
Thank you.Bsc Nursing is better.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
seunlaww:
One thing I've realized since getting to Dubai is a lot of folks are uninformed about life in UAE. They just go along with the sweet talk of their agent/friend promising them visa and job.

Alot of folks just come here to ask questions and find quick answers. Dedicate 2 days to go through this thread, see what people have been through, learn from experience and mistakes of people, no information that you need to survive in UAE that is not on this thread.

I read this thread from beginning to the end before embarking on my journey and it helped me alot .

Shalom .

I sent you a mail bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Investmentfreak:

I sent you a mail bro

I see no mail brother. Kindly re-send it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
seunlaww:

I see no mail brother. Kindly re-send it.

Resent,if you don’t see it then drop your email so I mail you directly.

Shalom
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dave55: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Good morning guys please help me to confirm these visa .He's my brother friend he said he want to help since June 2017 he gave me one visa then that expire due to ticket money now he just send me another 3 Months Tourist visa. Thanks I need to know if it's fake cause he has my 450k

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.