Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819651 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Glory be to God Almighty.I came I saw and I conquered

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2019
profjustine458:
Glory be to God Almighty.I came I saw and I conquered

I key into your anointing bro
God bless you more

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2019
@Investmentfreak

You are throwing red meat to scammers and fraudulent visa agents in this thread and other threads in this section, your desperation is inviting unwanted characters here and I encourage you to stop this else I will help you stop it.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dave55: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
dave55:
Good morning guys please help me to confirm these visa .He's my brother friend he said he want to help since June 2017 he gave me one visa then that expire due to ticket money now he just send me another 3 Months Tourist visa. Thanks I need to know if it's fake cause he has my 450k

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2019
justwise:
@Investmentfreak

You are throwing red meat to scammers and fraudulent visa agents in this thread and other threads in this section, your desperation is inviting unwanted characters here and I encourage you to stop this else I will help you stop it.

Noted sir but there’s no diy method here as regards the Dubai stuff, thanks
I won’t say it here again!

Sincere apologies.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
@dave55, the new visa is not valid
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dave55: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2019
NONNYG:
really ahhh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dave55: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2019
NONNYG:
he said he renew it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cvigo: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Hello house I have been following this thread for some time now and I really love what you guys are doing here.
so I need your help to confirm if a company from UAE brings to and fro tickets for the employee or just one way tickets., because my brother has been disturbing me that he has been given an employment visa with the help of an agent and the ticket is coming through today so I want to confirm that first. thanks for your help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
cvigo:
Hello house I have been following this thread for some time now and I really love what you guys are doing here.
so I need your help to confirm if a company from UAE brings to and fro tickets for the employee or just one way tickets., because my brother has been disturbing me that he has been given an employment visa with the help of an agent and the ticket is coming through today so I want to confirm that first. thanks for your help
when hired outside UAE, it’s a one way ticket, after you have completed your 2 years contract then it’s a 2 way ticket

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by doubletop(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please I need help. I was in UAE from 2015 to 2017 on employment Visa. I return to Nigeria in 2017 but I kept communication with my Boss (Emirati.) In January 2019 this year, he asked me on whatsapp if I will like to work for him again which I accepted. I sent him my passport and he has processed my employment Visa. I received my contract and signed it few days ago (which excluded my offer letter.). Of course everything was done free of charge without requesting for a penny. But my concern is that I was expecting he would include my offer letter which will state my salary but I only received contract form to sign. Though I was collecting 1500 dirams without Certificate in my last employment with him. But this time he requested for my
Attested degree and ssce Certificate for my new position which according to him will be higher that my previous position. Am expecting the Visa in some days time. according to him it will take less than 6 days. Please how can I find it how much salary he has fill for me in the contract. I don't want to ask him since he told me that the salary will be better than what I was earning. Please someone should help me on how I can find the details of the contract to know my salary. This man is really nice and I had wonderful experience working for him for 2 years.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cvigo: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
NONNYG:
when hired outside UAE, it’s a one way ticket, after you have completed your 2 years contract then it’s a 2 way ticket
ok thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
doubletop:
Please I need help. I was in UAE from 2015 to 2017 on employment Visa. I return to Nigeria in 2017 but I kept communication with my Boss (Emirati.) In January 2019 this year, he asked me on whatsapp if I will like to work for him again which I accepted. I sent him my passport and he has processed my employment Visa. I received my contract and signed it few days ago (which excluded my offer letter.). Of course everything was done free of charge without requesting for a penny. But my concern is that I was expecting he would include my offer letter which will state my salary but I only received contract form to sign. Though I was collecting 1500 dirams without Certificate in my last employment with him. But this time he requested for my
Attested degree and ssce Certificate for my new position which according to him will be higher that my previous position. Am expecting the Visa in some days time. according to him it will take less than 6 days. Please how can I find it how much salary he has fill for me in the contract. I don't want to ask him since he told me that the salary will be better than what I was earning. Please someone should help me on how I can find the details of the contract to know my salary. This man is really nice and I had wonderful experience working for him for 2 years.
No way you will know the salary except you ask him or he shows you the offer letter
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
cvigo:
ok thanks
you're welcome
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
doubletop:

Get MOHRE app on ur phone once u receive ur employment visa. Everything u need to know about ur contract is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
justwise:
@Investmentfreak

please hurry to investigate that scammer called sloy5 in turkey visa section. He scammed my hard earned money when I was in Nigeria and ended up sending fake Turkish invitation to me.I'll be posting all the details later
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
profjustine458:
please hurry to investigate that scammer called sloy5 in turkey visa section. He scammed my hard earned money when I was in Nigeria and ended up sending fake Turkish invitation to me.I'll be posting all the details later

Do that in that thread though he was banned weeks ago
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
profjustine458:

Grabs my underwear and runs with pop corn and coke to watch this cinema movie

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by doubletop(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
kiahrt:

Get MOHRE app on ur phone once u receive ur employment visa. Everything u need to know about ur contract is there.

Thank you very much. I will.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Do that in that thread though he was banned weeks ago
l must get him arrested. He made me waste close to 800,000 for he's fake Turkish invitation
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
profjustine458:
l must get him arrested. He made me waste close to 800,000 for he's fake Turkish invitation

Calm down and obey the mod
Make your complaints in the right section
Wonders shall never end
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
So no one to help confirm this Visa information for me pls help ur fellow brother now

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Woody2:
So no one to help confirm this Visa information for me pls help ur fellow brother now

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:22am On Apr 21, 2019
dave55:
he said he renew it
I’ve told you the status of your visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 4:27am On Apr 21, 2019
NONNYG:

Please bro is this related to you??
koolng2
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB5556666: 5:30am On Apr 21, 2019
OJB5556666:
Please house, the six months probationary period, does it include the one month notice mandated to be given to the employer before cancellation?
Please help me with answer to this gurus in the house.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Please bro is this related to you??
koolng2
in as much as we try to play smart; don’t be too fast to conclude

Same way one fake FBI here claimed that I’m in aba & went on to say rubbish against me. Well I forgave her because she never knew what she was saying

Happy Easter to you all, and to the job seekers I wish you all the best

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluwableskay(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
how much does it cost to obtain working visa in UAE and how do I check if the visa my agent sent to me if is authentic Pls?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by doubletop(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good day everyone, please I need urgent help. I just receive a message that I should go to uae embassy to finish the process of my Visa. I thought they cancel this Abuja embassy process. Please what are those things I need to take to abuja to get the Visa aside the passport. Please I can't go through everything to get the information because of time factor. Am living for abuja tomorrow please someone should help me. How do I go about getting the Visa in Abuja. This is employment Visa. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.