Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821014 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bros...UAE hard now no be small,e hard for we Nigerians,it's more like a nationality contest o...Indiana or Sri Lanka even Nepali wey no fit write him name will get a job over a Nigerian any day,cause our own din too much....

Well stated. 100% I agree with you that it's a nationality thing. What qualifications are needed for menial jobs but they hardly give it to us. Naija don cast

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
America001:

Well stated. 100% I agree with you that it's a nationality thing. What qualifications are needed for menial jobs but they hardly give it to us. Naija don cast

UAE is to Arab speaking developing countries (Morocco, Egypt, Sudan, etc) what USA, Canada, etc is to Nigerians and co. You somehow fit in naturally.

I think...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
America001:

You can't speak Hindi, can't speak Arabic, how do you cope with menial jobs? Na how far you go dey talk?
To me,it's more like harvest time. When Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese, philippinos and co were flocking in and making way for themselves. Our people here were busy either spoiling our name or backstabbing and betraying ourselves. All these is still happening. I'll rather deal or buy stuff from these guys than be defrauded by a fellow Nigerian, who will not only make over gain, but also give you something inferior in the end.
Hindi has become almost like lingual franca by force,

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
America001:

America this ur name sound familiar o, remember tunde

Make Dem give una abi make una come e dey fight d company,carry Dem to court and all of that...they rather give d job to another national
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:

UAE is to Arab speaking developing countries (Morocco, Egypt, Sudan, etc) what USA, Canada, etc is to Nigerians and co. You somehow fit in naturally.

I think...

Even Filipinos...UAE is there USA ....UAE is thier dream country,God's one country,wonder y ..but for we Nigerians use na stepping stone....now d stone sef foundation dey shake anyhow

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Magdagascariens:

I think...

This list is incomplete without Pakistan. An average Pakistani doesn't see any other country worth travelling to especially for work except UAE, they passionately love the country

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
glowingflame7:
I think I like the way Nonny tries to play the devil's advocate in a sense. While saying UAE is not all rosy, he also reminds those painting a gory picture that we are not all suffering here. I understand the look and thought you get in Nigeria for instance that every female Nigerian in UAE is either eating Arab feaces or into prostitution. It's that same picture of everyone in UAE is suffering and smiling that he's trying to counter.
wisdom no go kill u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
glowingflame7:

You can't speak Hindi, can't speak Arabic, how do you cope with menial jobs? Na how far you go dey talk?
To me,it's more like harvest time. When Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese, philippinos and co were flocking in and making way for themselves. Our people here were busy either spoiling our name or backstabbing and betraying ourselves. All these is still happening. I'll rather deal or buy stuff from these guys than be defrauded by a fellow Nigerian, who will not only make over gain, but also give you something inferior in the end.
Hindi has become almost like lingual franca by force,
Bro Hindi is an established lingua franca. Have you ever called Du and listened to the language options? Have you ever witnessed an interview session going on for them and by them, not even good morning will be said in English and this is in an office setting oh, most adverts are written and pasted in English and Hindi sometimes they even skip translating it into Arabic.
Coming to our people, I don't think it's mainly because of the language thing that they bounce us at job recruitments, there's more to that

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

America this ur name sound familiar o, remember tunde

Make Dem give una abi make una come e dey fight d company,carry Dem to court and all of that...they rather give d job to another national

Yes bro.... Tunde na my padi of life oh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
America001:

Yes bro.... Tunde na my padi of life oh

Tunde if u seeing this,u be werey o...lol

U dey use abi u din go back naija??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Tunde if u seeing this,u be werey o...lol

U dey use abi u din go back naija??
Blunt as usual, if you’re going to uae now as a Nigerian to hustle it’s either you’re a full time jobless frustrated man in Nigeria looking for greener pasture but truth is uae is no longer the place...8 out of 10 Nigerians on visit visa won’t find a job and that’s a fact, regardless of your skill now fact only

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Blunt as usual, if you’re going to uae now as a Nigerian to hustle it’s either you’re a full time jobless frustrated man in Nigeria looking for greener pasture but truth is uae is no longer the place...8 out of 10 Nigerians on visit visa won’t find a job and that’s a fact, regardless of your skill now fact only

...And one out 2 that will be employed will do Visa change tire. Or use 8months salary as payment for his 2 yr work permit/Emerate, for a 100k job!

It's takes huge resources and courage for most Nigerian youths to go places like UAE. It's an insult for anyone to hastily conclude that they are unserious, rugged or useless. JOBS NO DEY UAE.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Magdagascariens:

...And one out 2 that will be employed will do Visa change tire. Or use 8months salary as payment for his 2 yr work permit/Emerate, for a 100k job!

It's takes huge resources and courage for most Nigerian youths to go places like UAE. It's an insult for anyone to hastily conclude that they are unserious, rugged or useless. JOBS NO DEY UAE.
so where are jobs now?

Naija next level govt is the same or worse.. See ministers list.

We need to evacuate this land, so only politicians and their families will do all the work and pay their children N25k/month and tell them to be grateful for their help.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adejare011: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
hello family, does anyone has an idea how much it cost to legalise documents in ministry of foreign affairs, abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dammybrain(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Please to the gurus in the house,do we still need PCC? Your urgent response will be appreciated
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
dammybrain:
Please to the gurus in the house,do we still need PCC? Your urgent response will be appreciated

No
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Like i said u need admission or employment letter
I went, i was only able to do MOE and MOFA

pleasureosondu:
thanks, i appreciate that. Will be there tomorrow or so. Mind if i ask, do they require for admission or employment letter before issuing the letter of eligibility to u? I'm asking cos someone posted that info just a few pages aback.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Peachycute: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
1k for each document

Adejare011:
hello family, does anyone has an idea how much it cost to legalise documents in ministry of foreign affairs, abuja
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2019
pleasureosondu:
thanks, i appreciate that. Will be there tomorrow or so. Mind if i ask, do they require for admission or employment letter before issuing the letter of eligibility to u? I'm asking cos someone posted that info just a few pages aback.

I wouldn't know bcus I've not start d process. Still working on getting my documents back. However, keep us posted when u are done with yours.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2019
centoqoh:

I wouldn't know bcus I've not start d process. Still working on getting my documents back. However, keep us posted when u are done with yours.
ofcourse, i will. And i hope you get your docs back too.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pleasureosondu(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Peachycute:
Like i said u need admission or employment letter
I went, i was only able to do MOE and MOFA

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adejare011: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Boss, do you know if i can legalise my marriage certificates there?
Peachycute:

1k for each document

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonimel001: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Anyone in Kuwait here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by archie1: 6:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Good Morning All. Abeg for those "Emiragerians" them, which churches dey closest to Silicon Oasis and Academic City? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by dammybrain(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good day my people ,I’m at the MOFA, I will get my document today, but I’m yet to go to U.A.E embassy , I was told they won’t open tomorrow till Friday, please can I get it done at U.A.E ? Because I honestly can’t wait till Monday . Your response will be highly appreciated, thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Pegzzyg(f): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Hello, please any feedback from Eygpt air with a stop over in Cairo? Can you recommend flying with them? Planning my vacation soon.... I made an enquiry about Rwandair in the past but as my date is getting closer, I am thinking hard about the almost 4 hours stop over in Kigali when Eygpt air is just less than 2 hours, please your response would be highly appreciated! Warm Regards.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 3:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Pegzzyg:
Hello, please any feedback from Eygpt air with a stop over in Cairo? Can you recommend flying with them? Planning my vacation soon.... I made an enquiry about Rwandair in the past but as my date is getting closer, I am thinking hard about the almost 4 hours stop over in Kigali when Eygpt air is just less than 2 hours, please your response would be highly appreciated! Warm Regards.
What is your major concern? Cos it seems you've answered yourself, 2hours stop over vs 4hours, what I always consider in booking flight is price and stop over hours, so what your priority is determines both airline offers good services.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Most times the Stop over for Egyptair in Cairo might take you long hours and the airline would provide you hotel to pass the night and “better Serve yourself buffet” while you continue your journey after the long layover..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Pegzzyg(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Price and lay over is my 2 reasons for my choice. I just wanna get more opinions if Eygpt Air is cool, haven't gotten any feedback on them but have some feedback on Rwandair in the past here. Yes, Price is a major determinant. I await your feedback Please. Thanks
murphybo:

What is your major concern? Cos it seems you've answered yourself, 2hours stop over vs 4hours, what I always consider in booking flight is price and stop over hours, so what your priority is determines both airline offers good services.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=glowingflame7 post=80264629]

A living testimony. Here is a professional carpenter with 20years experience oh. Guys, when people say things are not that rosy, they are not doing you or hindering your progress. Brother, the advice I'll give. If your boss is not collecting extra money for doing your visa and Emirates ID, you may go along. Who knows what the future holds? But if so, I think you should just leave. Use your two months to find another job. Is that even possible to do now self? If nothing miraculous happens, just go home. You need skills to stand a chance.
Since you've somehow managed the free but appalling accommodation for two months, you can manage with him for 6months and save aggressively to do a course. Maybe Security or Safety or IT. Then pick up from there. [/quote

Brother please explain better to me, will I not get job or another company to employe me, and I had some people say I will get 6month ban on my passport that means I will go back home like u have said or can anybody please share his or her experience on this kind of situation.
What do you mean by If nothing miraculous happens, just go home? Pls pls pls pls pls tell me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 4tress001: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hello pals
please what does the accents of an average Dubai Arab looks like?
does their spoken English sound just like a Nigeria?
not long ago i got call from a company in Dubai to confirm my application before they grant my visa,I want to be sure my agent is not playing pranks on me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.