Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825034 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2019
viq2or:
People dey come for me cos I spoilt their agent market...I just found nths tourist visa can be done for as low as 160k sef...
They should keep coming for me...

Please if your salary in Nigeria is up to 100k please stay away from this UAE ... Coming here isn't necessary... Try Europe...

UAE is for people who haven't really had it easy
in Nigeria...but know that before u get anything
here...u go sweat...sorry u will suffer ...
Tell them! If we dey talk now dem say we no wan their progress.A word is enough. .....

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by topudo(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Hello,

Please I need a clarification on who can obtain a work permit or residency permit I the UAE.

Someone told me that if you are earning below 4,000AED you can only be issue a work permit but if you earn above 4,000 AED , you will be issued a residency permit.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:35am On Oct 11, 2019
topudo:
Hello,

Please I need a clarification on who can obtain a work permit or residency permit I the UAE.

Someone told me that if you are earning below 4,000AED you can only be issue a work permit but if you earn above 4,000 AED , you will be issued a residency permit.
Some people will just come up with useless stories, pls tell that someone that he/she is talking nonesense

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by topudo(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2019
NONNYG:
Some people will just come up with useless stories, pls tell that someone that he/she is talking nonesense

Thanks for the response. Can you please elaborate more on the work permit and the residency permit and what it takes to get them?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Oggg: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Urgent please help.
How can I get a hotel close to the ministry of education in Dubai for not so expensive rate. Pls its urgent. I am trying to use a map but I cannot seem to understand.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
topudo:

Thanks for the response. Can you please elaborate more on the work permit and the residency permit and what it takes to get them?
Assuming you came on a visit visa. Once you get a job, irrespective of the salary, the company will apply for your employment visa (work permit) it usually comes out within few days, the validity is 60 days. Within this 60 days you're expected to go for medical such as HIV test, hepatitis, chest x-ray for tuberculosis + pregnancy test if you're a lady. If you pass the test , the company will apply for your residency. Which is usually 2 or 3 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oggg:
Urgent please help.
How can I get a hotel close to the ministry of education in Dubai for not so expensive rate. Pls its urgent. I am trying to use a map but I cannot seem to understand.
Use booking.com , in the search box .. input the location
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Icyiced(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
What is going on in duba especially agents and recruitments are big scam.best thing go online and submit as many cv as possible.best shot to send your cv is from 9am to 11am.that when hr go online to pick and select cv.

If any recruiting agents ask for 200dh.RUN

avoid any agents telling you sugar sweet words.thats a big lie.thieves agents like onyeeze (nig) jef,isaac,jerry(gh).avoid baniyas agents,avoid agents hanging deira metro exit 1.2.
Dont go n meet any agents.
Ok...how can an agents claim he has work yet he himself is not working there.it doesnt make sense.
If You depend on them, dey wil play u till ur visa kalas.dey wil hav mind to tel u to com n do visa change.

Base on my own bitter experience i believe this information wil save u,ur time,money and d big shame of going back.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mixedfruit: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Icyiced:
What is going on in duba especially agents and recruitments are big scam.best thing go online and submit as many cv as possible.best shot to send your cv is from 9am to 11am.that when hr go online to pick and select cv.

If any recruiting agents ask for 200dh.RUN

avoid any agents telling you sugar sweet words.thats a big lie.thieves agents like onyeeze (nig) jef,isaac,jerry(gh).avoid baniyas agents,avoid agents hanging deira metro exit 1.2.
Dont go n meet any agents.
Ok...how can an agents claim he has work yet he himself is not working there.it doesnt make sense.
If You depend on them, dey wil play u till ur visa kalas.dey wil hav mind to tel u to com n do visa change.

Base on my own bitter experience i believe this information wil save u,ur time,money and d big shame of going back.
Avoiding Dubai entirely is the best for now.
Unless you're going there for shady deals.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mixedfruit:
Avoiding Dubai entirely is the best for now.
Unless you're going there for shady deals.
This your advice, does it make sense? Smh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good evening sir

I'm a young graduate who is in search of greener pastures. I have an uncle here in naija who promise to help me get to dubai with a 3 months visa, all bills on him. Though he has already discussed that with His own personal Agent who is working on it, I'm yet to see the agent and talk about it because where i stay is a bit far from where he is.

These are my questions❓

1. Is there any possibility I get accommodation.

2. What are my chances of getting a well paid job

3. How much will be my pocket money so as not to get stranded

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by YOMITEWIN(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2019
YOMITEWIN:
Good evening sir

I'm a young graduate who is in search of greener pastures. I have an uncle here in naija who promise to help me get to dubai with a 3 months visa, all bills on him. Though he has already discussed that with His own personal Agent who is working on it, I'm yet to see the agent and talk about it because where i stay is a bit far from where he is.

These are my questions❓

1. Is there any possibility I get accommodation.

2. What are my chances of getting a well paid job

3. How much will be my pocket money so as not to get stranded

Thanks

Make una answer me ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol, sakamanje plus plus.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bin a long time coming... Dem ban me here for no reason Sha... Good to be back... Happy Diwali in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:
Bin a long time coming... Dem ban me here for no reason Sha... Good to be back... Happy Diwali in advance
Like say Indians don colonize u for UAEgrin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
UAE i am now getting ready
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Make i dey follow update here small small
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
NONNYG:

Big chief i greet u ohhh, i get some questions ohhh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2019
NONNYG:
My brother..in my room 3 nigeriand and 3 indians,lovely people bro,especially the educated ones.. I prefer rolling with them than my fellow Nigerians sef...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2019
spartacus11:

Big chief i greet u ohhh, i get some questions ohhh

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

My brother..in my room 3 nigeriand and 3 indians,lovely people bro,especially the educated ones.. I prefer rolling with them than my fellow Nigerians sef...
i agree with you, the educated ones are cool, but the uneducated ones are disaster. Meanwhile those guys cannot say a word without shaking their headgrin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
NONNYG:

Thanks Boss I'm planning coming to dubai but i really want to do my own thing (photography) and side hustle like buying wears and shipping to Nigeria for a friend who wants to open a saloon/boutique

If i don't pick up a job how else can i get the working/resedence permits

Reason is that i don't want to come with any credentials or can one still get a side hustle without a credentials

I just want to dey enter Dubai dey hustle with photography buying stuff and bringing to my friend in Benin if the business kicks off

So what's the best advice you can give me now, do i also need to get a permit as a photographer?

N:B- I'm currently looking for a top photographer to learn the act of premium photography it will take about 3 months to get this done. This is the new field i have decided to embark in, my current hand work is getting out of business in naija (Satellite installations) so I'm making this switch in career.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
spartacus11:

Thanks Boss I'm planning coming to dubai but i really want to do my own thing (photography) and side hustle like buying wears and shipping to Nigeria for a friend who wants to open a saloon/boutique

If i don't pick up a job how else can i get the working/resedence permits

Reason is that i don't want to come with any credentials or can one still get a side hustle without a credentials

I just want to dey enter Dubai dey hustle with photography buying stuff and bringing to my friend in Benin if the business kicks off

So what's the best advice you can give me now, do i also need to get a permit as a photographer?

N:B- I'm currently looking for a top photographer to learn the act of premium photography it will take about 3 months to get this done. This is the new field i have decided to embark in, my current hand work is getting out of business in naija (Satellite installations) so I'm making this switch in career.

If this is actually your plan, I guess you don't need to look for job because if you finally get one, I bet you, you won't have time to do your photography hustle & you can't travel out of UAE anyhow because you're entitled to 30 days vacation per year. As for the residence permit, you can get it but it's usually expensive, maybe from 1m or 1.2m and above for 2 years, the price depends on what position they will write on your passport.

Well, I don't know if you will need a licence as a professional photographer here, Dubai is a tourist city though and visitors do takes pictures a lot, but there are some places that taking pictures is highly prohibited

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:38am On Oct 18, 2019
NONNYG:
If this is actually your plan, I guess you don't need to look for job because if you finally get one, I bet you, you won't have time to do your photography hustle & you can't travel out of UAE anyhow because you're entitled to 30 days vacation per year. As for the residence permit, you can get it but it's usually expensive, maybe from 1m or 1.2m and above for 2 years, the price depends on what position they will write on your passport.

Well, I don't know if you will need a licence as a professional photographer here, Dubai is a tourist city though and visitors do takes pictures a lot, but there are some places that taking pictures is highly prohibited

Thanks Boss, i willl get in touch with u on further update and hope to see u in UAE next year. More wins to ur hustle
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2019
spartacus11:

Thanks Boss, i willl get in touch with u on further update and hope to see u in UAE next year. More wins to ur hustle
You're welcome sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hodusglobal(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2019
NONNYG:
i agree with you, the educated ones are cool, but the uneducated ones are disaster. Meanwhile those guys cannot say a word without shaking their headgrin
I gave one of Indians working in our company a nickname Shaky Shaky because he always shakes his head when someone it talking to him... �
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Coolkhat: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Coolkhat:
Please i just want to verify if it's possible for someone to get to canada from Dubai?

Yes very possible....

You can get canada visa from Dubai if you have a very good job, plenty money for acct and travel history
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by YOMITEWIN(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2019
oluayebenz:

Yes very possible....

You can get canada visa from Dubai if you have a very good job, plenty money for acct and travel history

Plenty money for account like how much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2019
3RNEST:

shocked is dubai developing country?

Lol it's an Islamist nation no multitasking

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.