Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (825463 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Homogeneositys:
Please I will be going to Dubai next month, is there any need to attest my certificate

Please is it the original or photocopy that I have to attest?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Austin5130(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Your original cert.

Please is it the original or photocopy that I have to attest?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 4:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Th[quote author=Austin5130 post=83320974]Your original cert.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Austin5130:
Your original cert.

Please is it the original or photocopy that I have to attest?

Pls, where can one do the acceptable attestation? High court or ministry? Can a lawyer also attest?

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2019
slimmsyyetty:

Pls, where can one do the acceptable attestation? High court or ministry? Can a lawyer also attest?

Thanks
What u do in court is notarization, for attestation, u need min of edu, MOFA den embassy

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
obagoally:

What u do in court is notarization, for attestation, u need min of edu, MOFA den embassy

God bless you real good. Thank God I asked. I know I'm always doing somethings as regards to that at high court some years back so I never knew there is a clear distinction between the two. Pls what's is the meaning of MOFA and where is MOFA? Also, where is the cheapest place to have the attestation done for UAE? Min of Edu, MOFA or uae embassy? Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2019
In addition, my sister is going to Dubai next month on a tourist Visa of 1 month so I would like her to attest her certificates just incase she is fortunate to get any employment offer before the expiry of the Visa, else she comes back home.

Pls I need suggestions from everyone on how she can utilise well the one month Visa to get a job before it expires.

What are the things she needs to do first before leaving Nigeria and the first thing to do after landing on uae soil?

What are the chances that she will get a good job within a month?

What kind of job is she likely to get first at least to extend her stay genuinely and how much is the salary likely to be?

Thank you all.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2019
slimmsyyetty:

God bless you real good. Thank God I asked. I know I'm always doing somethings as regards to that at high court some years back so I never knew there is a clear distinction between the two. Pls what's is the meaning of MOFA and where is MOFA? Also, where is the cheapest place to have the attestation done for UAE? Min of Edu, MOFA or uae embassy? Thanks.
Uwc. MOFA means ministry of foreign affairs. It is in Abuja. For educational cert., u need to do all as de are dependent. MOFA will nt attest without min of edu, likewise embassy won't attest without MOFA. Cheers

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jazzyjay(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning team!

Please I need someone to guide me on this.

I am into IT and I got a job offer on LinkedIn from a recruitment company in UAE.

They just sent me the job role and I expected to send my updated CV.

The name of the company they Re recruiting for is Group 42 Cloud.

Is there anyway I can know if this is not a scam.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
obagoally:

Uwc. MOFA means ministry of foreign affairs. It is in Abuja. For educational cert., u need to do all as de are dependent. MOFA will nt attest without min of edu, likewise embassy won't attest without MOFA. Cheers

Thanks once again for your prompt response, God bless you. So attestation must be done firstly at min of edu, then MOFA and lastly, the uae embassy. Pls, any estimate of the cost from each section?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2019
slimmsyyetty:

Thanks once again for your prompt response, God bless you. So attestation must be done firstly at min of edu, then MOFA and lastly, the uae embassy. Pls, any estimate of the cost from each section?
The prices depend on how u want to do it. If u can do it urself, it's cheaper, if u use agent more expensive. I can't say how much coz it's been long I did d ministry part. But for d embassy, it's 19k for each doc.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2019
jazzyjay:
Good morning team!

Please I need someone to guide me on this.

I am into IT and I got a job offer on LinkedIn from a recruitment company in UAE.

They just sent me the job role and I expected to send my updated CV.

The name of the company they Re recruiting for is Group 42 Cloud.

Is there anyway I can know if this is not a scam.

Thank you.
Why not goggle check if d company have any traces outside linkedln. If they have u can give it a trial. Since they are not asking u for money yet, I guess u are OK. U can raise eyebrow once de begin to mention money related stuffs which doesn't look normal
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Canadanow: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2019
olaboy001:

Wish part of UAE? Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Shar Jah?
Dubai boss...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goalgirl6(f): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello guyz going to dubia next month ticket sent already and am going with egyptiar airline, so there will be a stop over in egypt and i will take off in the morning. pls any idea of how if there will be facility to clean up before take off. i think i will be sleeping at the airport.

sydneyboss:

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you’ll be coming to uae for job hunting, Pls try to run some basic laboratory tests before you start investing into that journey(hiv, HBV, cxr). And if you’ve been treated for tuberculosis in the past, you might just need to think twice before coming to search for job.
And generally guys, We all know that most of those ladies doing runs are either on visit or don’t even have any valid visa. Some of them are reservoir of diseases oo so guys let’s be careful.
The event that called for this advice was a very sad one.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kimsunh: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
drkay:
If you’ll be coming to uae for job hunting, Pls try to run some basic laboratory tests before you start investing into that journey(hiv, HBV, cxr). And if you’ve been treated for tuberculosis in the past, you might just need to think twice before coming to search for job.
And generally guys, We all know that most of those ladies doing runs are either on visit or don’t even have any valid visa. Some of them are reservoir of diseases oo so guys let’s be careful.
sorry about the sad event, care to share?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kimsunh:

What do u mean by those that have been treated for tb in the past should think twice.

Please explain
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=drkay post=83333832]If you’ll be coming to uae for job hunting, Pls try to run some basic laboratory tests before you start investing into that journey(hiv, HBV, cxr). And if you’ve been treated for tuberculosis in the past, you might just need to think twice before coming to search for job. Sorry can you explain this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Homogeneositys:

What do u mean by those that have been treated for tb in the past should think twice.

Please explain
Well, what is being used to screen for tuberculosis(tb) here is the chest X-ray.
Tb usually leaves a scar in the lungs even after treatment. This scar would be seen on the persons X-ray and that’ll be the beginning of his journey back home because he/she would most likely be deported.
For a less suspicious scar on X-ray(maybe history of other chest infections that’s not Tb), the person would be asked to submit his/her sputum sample for 3 days for confirmation or to rule out tb.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kimsunh:
Thanx bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Homogeneositys post=83339247][/quote]
It’s just a lil advice really.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Homogeneositys(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
drkay:

It’s just a lil advice really.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good evening people, am
Planning on coming over to Dubai so as to have the Dubai permanent residence through work. Am not realy after the money, just want to ask if I can attend interview or do other countries application from Dubai whole holding a Dubai pr or I still need to come back to Nigeria ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Austin5130(m): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Firstly there's nothing like Dubai "permanent" residence, secondly you can only port to another country from Dubai if only your salary pay slip is 3500 and above.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
What’s up guys ? Hope y’all been doing great !
So far so good we have been struggling this Dubai
It’s a gradually process. At first how can one move from Dubai(UAE) to another country ( US , UK or Canada or Europe maybe Better Country that give one citizenship after 5 or 3 years of living there ?
From Dubai ? Maybe from Nigeria too because no matter how long you stay in Dubai you can never have their passport or become a citizen. UAE is very good country but some of its immigrants ruined it for us Nigerians and Africans . We get the least paying jobs mostly and we have issues at work most of the time.
Getting a job here now is quite another issue and getting a good paying job is a bigger issue.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Anyone here that is on Own visa / Freelance visa/ Personal Residency Visa for Two years without working with any company ?
How do the whole stuff work ?
Do you get NOCs to open bank accounts
How do they run the salary transactions
NOCs to travel to other countries ?
What are the benefits someone with personal residency have ? What benefits do they have otherside UAE
Do you have credit cards access ?
Can on get a driver’s license?
Can one bring in brother maybe sister or even wife of kids ?
Please I need responses on experts that have genuine answers for this questions
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olaboy001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Austin5130:
Firstly there's nothing like Dubai "permanent" residence, secondly you can only port to another country from Dubai if only your salary pay slip is 3500 and above.

Like which country do you think?

I think to apply for Canada is about 5000
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
haniejay:
Anyone here that is on Own visa / Freelance visa/ Personal Residency Visa for Two years without working with any company ?
How do the whole stuff work ?
Do you get NOCs to open bank accounts
How do they run the salary transactions
NOCs to travel to other countries ?
What are the benefits someone with personal residency have ? What benefits do they have otherside UAE
Do you have credit cards access ?
Can on get a driver’s license?
Can one bring in brother maybe sister or even wife of kids ?
Please I need responses on experts that have genuine answers for this questions

Yes,
This is the 3rd time ( 5-6 years) I renewed my personal residence without working for someone...

Yes I have gone to higher countries from Dubai due to the job description stated on my resident and the salary involved.

Your salary should be more than 5000 AED...

Driver's license... Yes
Credit card access.... Yes
Bank account is only one...
Salary transaction can not be stated here...

Bring in Wife or kids... Yes
Because before your salary will get to that amount,
you must be working as a professional...

For mine,
My job description is Mechanical Engineer,
I Certified and authenticated documents I submitted because you must present your certified degree cert and others before claiming any profession.

Or you go for

Investors visa
which last for 5 years and have room to bring in your family members.
This is for everyone not only professionally...

Or

Go for partnership...
This allows you to establish a business which will be attached to another bigger company as a sub...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
I used to say this a lot but I think it’s wrong to say that runs babes are carriers of diseases. Cos most of these women use protection and even when they don’t you are entitled to put on protection. Abeg don’t make our women look careless like you know them for sure
drkay:

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.