Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (821945 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hello my people..... Some one ask me to carry the following along with me when coming to Dubai...
Beans
Garri Eba ND drinking
Melon
Iru
Maggi
Yam
Dry fish
Milo ND milk
Powder pepper
Palm oil
Gradnut )plastic blttle)

Pls I want to know if is okay for me to carry them? will there be pot and gas cooker or I will be the one to buy them when I come? And lastly, Can I be able to use zenith Bank or first bank master card ATM over there in Dubai ?..... Pls I need an urgent answer to these questions plsssss gurus in the house..... Thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Princecampbell:
Hello my people..... Some one ask me to carry the following along with me when coming to Dubai...
Beans
Garri Eba ND drinking
Melon
Iru
Maggi
Yam
Dry fish
Milo ND milk
Powder pepper
Palm oil
Gradnut )plastic blttle)

Pls I want to know if is okay for me to carry them? will there be pot and gas cooker or I will be the one to buy them when I come? And lastly, Can I be able to use zenith Bank or first bank master card ATM over there in Dubai ?..... Pls I need an urgent answer to these questions plsssss gurus in the house..... Thanks in advance.
Go with firewood and kerosene as well grin

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aniola1995(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Brother, I don't think they allow palm oil at the airport MMIA, and I think yam will be too heavy for you to carry. You can get groundnut oil, milk and maggi here but you can still carry it along if you wish. The rest YES especially GARRI.
I'm not sure if you can use your debit card here but you can do transfer with mobile app to people that do exchange money and get your money in dirham. You'll probably buy pot when you get here and there is gas in every tower or apt so you just need to pay the bills

Beans
Garri Eba ND drinking
Melon
Iru
Maggi
Yam
Dry fish
Milo ND milk
Powder pepper
Palm oil
Gradnut )plastic blttle)

Pls I want to know if is okay for me to carry them? will there be pot and gas cooker or I will be the one to buy them when I come? And lastly, Can I be able to use zenith Bank or first bank master card ATM over there in Dubai ?..... Pls I need an urgent answer to these questions plsssss gurus in the house..... Thanks in advance.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abekebabe: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
justi4jesu:

That was a terrible mistake your uncle did by leaving the company without proper company cancellation. He may have been listed among absconders.
. Exactly what I'm thinking . Please how can he confirm that?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by topudo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Need clarification on this place.

What is the difference between getting a residency permit and Emirate ID?

If a company process you residency permit for you, is it possible to leave the job when you get a better offer?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thank you very much sir, I'm really grateful for this information.
God bless you sir.

Brother, I don't think they allow palm oil at the airport MMIA, and I think yam will be too heavy for you to carry. You can get groundnut oil, milk and maggi here but you can still carry it along if you wish. The rest YES especially GARRI.
I'm not sure if you can use your debit card here but you can do transfer with mobile app to people that do exchange money and get your money in dirham. You'll probably buy pot when you get here and there is gas in every tower or apt so you just need to pay the bills

Beans
Garri Eba ND drinking
Melon
Iru
Maggi
Yam
Dry fish
Milo ND milk
Powder pepper
Palm oil
Gradnut )plastic blttle
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abekebabe: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
justi4jesu:

That was a terrible mistake your uncle did by leaving the company without proper company cancellation. He may have been listed among absconders.
Please I need the assistance of all guru in this forum to please help me in way out to remove blacklist on my uncle and his wife , please your assistance will be highly appreciated . Kindly message on my mail at my signature. Please ooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
topudo:
Need clarification on this place.

What is the difference between getting a residency permit and Emirate ID?

If a company process you residency permit for you, is it possible to leave the job when you get a better offer?

Thanks
A residence is same thing as an emirates ID card.. The emirates ID card is just a means of identification to show you have a residence permit..

As for the other question, yes you can leave the job after about 6months to 1year hence you get a better offer elsewhere

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abekebabe:

Please I need the assistance of all guru in this forum to please help me in way out to remove blacklist on my uncle and his wife , please your assistance will be highly appreciated . Kindly message on my mail at my signature. Please ooo

He has to contact the dubai taxi on how to go about it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olameday: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
House please
I just came to abu dahbi
And i need a job please help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fredgod4332: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Good evening all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adinije(f): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2019
My cousin processed a 3 month tourism visa via an agent but the paper he gave him is showing 60 days validity. It states that the visa is valid till 29/12/2019.
Someone should please clarify me. Does it apply that he must be and leave dubai before 29th dec?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fredgod4332: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2019
It applies that he should enter uae before 29th of dec
Adinije:
My cousin processed a 3 month tourism visa via an agent but the paper he gave him is showing 60 days validity. It states that the visa is valid till 29/12/2019.
Someone should please clarify me. Does it apply that he must be and leave dubai before 29th dec?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adinije(f): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
fredgod4332:
It applies that he should enter uae before 29th of dec
Thanks
When will the 3 months start counting.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
Adinije:
Thanks
When will the 3 months start counting.
The very first day he enters uae, the 3 months starts counting

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adinije(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Roddyricch1:

The very first day he enters uae, the 3 months starts counting
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abekebabe: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Roddyricch1:

He has to contact the dubai taxi on how to go about it

He has tried to contact and all prove abortive . Company Firstly said he should come in person , later said , he should go to ministry of foreign affairs. Please anyone that can assist, would be highly appreciated . Please. Since he's not in Dubai at the moment makes things really hard , please anyone that can assist, please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abekebabe: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
justi4jesu:

please how can this be rectify and please how can you assist , please bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
ifyalways:

Meanwhile you are in Nigeria o. Living in Nigeria and quoting 50:50 up and down for perharps your own personal gains.

Nothing like 50:50 for people who are just arriving UAE. If you arrived Dubai prior 2017 when Nigerians were still easily employable , have held down jobs, yes 50:50 applies to you when you apply for a new job/change of job because u have the UAE experience and verifiable former employers.
For all those 2018 to date job seekers, your chances of getting even the lowest of all petty jobs is 95:5 so prepare yourself and check within you If its worth it.

If you really must go to UAE, stay I Nigeria and keep applying for jobs until you get a company willing to employ and sponsor u . And that's mostly for professionals or people with special skills.

Hello, can you assist in explaining more regards the sponsor. I did an interview with a multinational through an agency who found me on linked in. What I want to know is?

Are they going to be the one to sponsor everything without me paying a dime?.

Is the agency going to ask me to pay any fee?

Cc: justi4jesu
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ChiefDaddy1: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Olakunlemi080:
please house i need advise on best short course to do in Dubai to get a good better paying job in Dubai and the course must be highly demand
apart from safety course,i need people to enlightened me on which other course i can do.

Am BAED in history and Education but to get teaching job here as Nigeria is something else

am currently working in a construction company in Dubai as helper to gathered money

please any advise i we appreciate thanks

Well done bro.....you said you work in a construction company in duabi, please can you help a man get in as its my discipline. I still dey naija ooo biko broda

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pamela4u:
The Thing is Before Embarking to Dubai in search of a Job how much Income are you Expecting?? Most of the Jobs That are Very much Available are Menial Jobs ..Are you Ready to bend down and be a Waiter/Waitress,Laundry guy,Nanny,Clearner,Security, Receptionist,company driver?? Salary range is like 100kplus ..But When some people Can't get Office jobs because of Racism bla bla they give up Entirely and discourage others because they cant do Menial Jobs..
Even Some people in US/Uk do Menial jobs and get paid..
We have to bear one thing in mind we may Encounter Racists ..but same time not all Discriminates Blacks.

Security isn’t a menial job it’s a professional job

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Pegzzyg(f): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2019
Hi, I got back just last week, vacationed in Dubai prior to my trip, my friend requested I bring Noodles, Palm Oil, Potatoes & most importantly Yam as that is the most expensive food item sold there. so, I put the palm oil in the freezer 2 days b4 my trip for it to be blocked & wrapped it in newspapers & nylon as well as other stuffs b4 travelling & delivered it to them.

Ps I stayed 4 less than 2 weeks & back to Nigeria already. I don't think UAE is against bringing in anything, didn't see that any where.

My advice, please buy anything you wish to deliver to your friends, don't accept anything on behalf of people to deliver for "security reasons".

I also used my MasterCard to make withdrawals at the Metro station was charged much though, if you can request for a Visa Card I don't think the charges would be as much as that of a MasterCard & depending on the bank you bank with aside GTB & Access, you might need to inform the bank to enable your card for 'International transactions' for the duration of your stay before embarking on your trip.

Regards,

Princecampbell:
Beans
Garri Eba ND drinking
Melon
Iru
Maggi
Yam
Dry fish
Milo ND milk
Powder pepper
Palm oil
Gradnut )plastic blttle)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
obagoally:

What u do in court is notarization, for attestation, u need min of edu, MOFA den embassy

i was at the MOE yesterday and these are the latest info:
1) whether you wish to authenticate your first degree or masters you must go along with your waec certificate
2) you will be asked to pay 1200 for waec scratch card and printing of result, so i advice to go with your scratch card and print out if you have one
3) after which you will pay 250 for the form
4) the number of document you are authenticating depends on how much you will pay(300 per doc) which you will then pay via remitta
5) you then proceed to the ipps office for stamp/receipt which is 200
6) then you proceed back to 8th floor for submission which will then be signed and authenticated.
7) after you are given back you will be asked to pay 500 and return after 2days for eligibility.

this is where i stopped yesterday will be going back tomorrow for the eligibility then proceed to MOFA for authentication again.

now my question is this my friend in abu dhabi insist that i dont need to go to UAE embassy for 19k authentication that the MOE and MOFA is ok...pls what do u advice cos i have been following this thread for over 2months now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
kryptoncons:

now my question is this my friend in abu dhabi insist that i dont need to go to UAE embassy for 19k authentication that the MOE and MOFA is ok...pls what do u advice cos i have been following this thread for over 2months now
Good update on the process. Well, what I knw is u can do the embassy authentication in
Nigeria or at MOFA in UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
obagoally:

Good update on the process. Well, what I knw is u can do the embassy authentication in
Nigeria or at MOFA in UAE.

ok thanks for the update. so then no need.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
kryptoncons:

ok thanks for the update. so then no need.
Maybe, depends on what you need it for, and d route u prefer.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by temizeee(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
kryptoncons:

i was at the MOE yesterday and these are the latest info:
1) whether you wish to authenticate your first degree or masters you must go along with your waec certificate
2) you will be asked to pay 1200 for waec scratch card and printing of result, so i advice to go with your scratch card and print out if you have one
3) after which you will pay 250 for the form
4) the number of document you are authenticating depends on how much you will pay(300 per doc) which you will then pay via remitta
5) you then proceed to the ipps office for stamp/receipt which is 200
6) then you proceed back to 8th floor for submission which will then be signed and authenticated.
7) after you are given back you will be asked to pay 500 and return after 2days for eligibility.

this is where i stopped yesterday will be going back tomorrow for the eligibility then proceed to MOFA for authentication again.

good day sir.... Abeg what about nabteb certificate..... I don't have waec certificate.... Will nabteb do?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please you guys should answer me please na....

Please gurus in the house most especially some one that travel to Dubai recently from Nigeria.... Is there need for Yellow Fever card? My agent said I should try and get it that they will ask me at the airport, please is the yellow fever card really necessary? Please I need an urgent reply..... Please, ejor, biko..... Thanks for your prompt answer.
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.