Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822350 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HRprof: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
xule20:

Check your zenith bank app if you've account with them.

I don't have zenith bank app any other option ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
joungblood:
But if u want to do ursef u can use emirates airline, go their website if u want to fly with them then I think they can also arrange visa for u..
HRprof:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRprof:

Access bank nko
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2019
donwhit:
How many days does it take for the eligibility letter to be ready in MOE when you go for result authentication.

2days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2019
kryptoncons:

2days

Is it possible to get documents attestation at UAE embassy same day?

Price?

Who else is in Abuja at the moment lets hook up and have some drink.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donwhit(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Do you have to collect the eligibility letter before going to foreign affairs ministry or after going to the moe, you head straight to the mofa and collect the eligibility letter from moe after 2 days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2019
koolengrtimmy:

Is it possible to get documents attestation at UAE embassy same day?

Price?

Who else is in Abuja at the moment lets hook up and have some drink.

Yes almost immediately

#19000 for each document

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
donwhit:
Do you have to collect the eligibility letter before going to foreign affairs ministry or after going to the moe, you head straight to the mofa and collect the eligibility letter from moe after 2 days.

Which ever way u choose but u will still end up attesting the eligibility letter. So why not wait to collect the eligibility letter and proceed to MOFA, instead of going there twice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donwhit(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Can you send someone to assist in authenticating the results at moe, mofa and uae consulate. Will they allow that. Cos i'm to busy to go to Abuja right now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
donwhit:
Can you send someone to assist in authenticating the results at moe, mofa and uae consulate. Will they allow that. Cos i'm to busy to go to Abuja right now

Yes, If u have a family (that bears same surname with you).

No if d person can't prove d relationship with u.

I made this mistake and it cost me my journey to Dubai. Check my posts on here for d penalty.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donwhit(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
How many days does it take for mofa to authenticate result. And can i tip the MOE guys to give me the eligibility letter faster.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Cafisis:

That is statement of result. Well if it has been authenticated by MOE and MOFA then I hope UAE embassy will follow suit. In MOE you might need your transcripts to attest your statement of result. Original Nigeria certificates like WAEC, NECO, ND, HND, Bsc, MSC etc. are easily verifiable(printed by Nigeria Minting company) because like money they have security features seen under UV light.

They refused to auntheticate my M. Sc attestation letter. except i send original transcripts to their office at Abuja from school.
I have done only waec and B. Sc.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2019
kryptoncons:

Yes almost immediately

#19000 for each document

Oh great, it is not 5days again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2019
donwhit:
How many days does it take for mofa to authenticate result. And can i tip the MOE guys to give me the eligibility letter faster.

2days... No tipping

they dont attend to anyone on Friday

Mon-thur

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2019
donwhit:

Mofa is same day. , u can tip
MOE is 2days no tipping
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2019
kryptoncons:

Which ever way u choose but u will still end up attesting the eligibility letter. So why not wait to collect the eligibility letter and proceed to MOFA, instead of going there twice.

I didnt envisage this too but.... It's all fun tho.

Where is the UAE embassy address for final touch ?

UAE Embassy Address - 2nd Floor, Tsukunda house, near church gate central business district & Ecowas plaza, Abuja
Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lammie21(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good evening my brothers and sisters on here and thanks for the good work. I've managed to read some part of this thread but I need some confirmations from the gurus on here. Please.
I have a friend who's living in Dubai and told me he would help me with employment Visa from his company and that I should prepare 800k for Visa processing, certificate attestation and flight ticket.... I'm a BSC holder. All I've been reading on here is about tourist Visa. Nothing much has been said about employment Visa.
I don't want to be scammed.. please, I need someone who has good knowledge about employment Visa to enlighten me more.
Will the company pay for my flight ticket?
Will I need to pay for Visa processing?
How will I receive offer letter?
And other stuffs I need to know
Please save a brother
I will be reading replies. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:56am On Nov 29, 2019
lammie21:
Good evening my brothers and sisters on here and thanks for the good work. I've managed to read some part of this thread but I need some confirmations from the gurus on here. Please.
I have a friend who's living in Dubai and told me he would help me with employment Visa from his company and that I should prepare 800k for Visa processing, certificate attestation and flight ticket.... I'm a BSC holder. All I've been reading on here is about tourist Visa. Nothing much has been said about employment Visa.
I don't want to be scammed.. please, I need someone who has good knowledge about employment Visa to enlighten me more.
Will the company pay for my flight ticket?
Will I need to pay for Visa processing?
How will I receive offer letter?
And other stuffs I need to know
Please save a brother
I will be reading replies. Thanks

Well, before the gurus reply.
You see those so called friends are the problems we all have by hoarding the truth.
All my friends have requested for 1m

The submission here have always been
1- Attest your certificate in Abuja
2- Do a 3month visit visa
3- Prepare your uae cv, book flight etc
4-Go over there and search your job yourself so that company will do the employment visa for free.

N. B This is route I'm following right now.
I just completed (1)

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lammie21(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Thank you bro. I also need info about employment Visa because according to him, there's a vacancy at his place of work
koolengrtimmy:

Well, before the gurus reply.
You see those so called friends are the problems we all have by hoarding the truth.
All my friends have requested for 1m

The submission here have always been
1- Attest your certificate in Abuja
2- Do a 3month visit visa
3- Prepare your uae cv, book flight etc
4-Go over there and search your job yourself so that company will do the employment visa for free.

N. B This is route I'm following right now.
I just completed (1)

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Hello House,

I misplaced my waec original certificate and my. National diploma..

The available option I got was to get attestation of waec result which will take like 3 months to be ready but I want to travel to UAE by December or January.

Please which other option do I have ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
lammie21:
Thank you bro. I also need info about employment Visa because according to him, there's a vacancy at his place of work

That your friend is not your friend. If there is vacancy in the company he works why is he asking for 800k?
If you are a millionaire you can dash him 800k anyway.
The company should be responsible for your visa and in most cases your flight expenses too.

You guys should stop saying my friend in UAE said...
Just say somebody that I know in UAE said... it makes more sense like this undecided

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
FreebiesGRAM:
Hello House,

I misplaced my waec original certificate and my. National diploma..

The available option I got was to get attestation of waec result which will take like 3 months to be ready but I want to travel to UAE by December or January.

Please which other option do I have ?

Thanks in advance.

Another fast option you have is get your 3 months visa and come over. Forget certificate if you are impatient.
In as much as it is important to attest, it is not necessary for most jobs you can grab.
In which soup you find yourself later, then you have to sort yourself out cool
My 1 Dirham

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2019
koolengrtimmy:

They refused to auntheticate my M. Sc attestation letter. except i send original transcripts to their office at Abuja from school.
I have done only waec and B. Sc.

They can authenticate Msc attestation letter. It has to be ur certificate or statement of result if you recently completed ur program. Hence they wereally right to demand for transcript

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Cafisis:

Another fast option you have is get your 3 months visa and come over. Forget certificate if you are impatient.
In as much as it is important to attest, it is not necessary for most jobs you can grab.
In which soup you find yourself later, then you have to sort yourself out cool
My 1 Dirham

Okay.

Thanks.

I will be in UAE to try my luck and if it doesn't work out I will go back to Nigeria or go try my luck in turkey.

Thanks once again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey, Guys
I’m traveling to Naija for Christmas and I’II be making a stopover in London & Abu Dhabi respectively.
I’II be spending two days in London & Three days in Abu Dhabi.
My very first time of visiting Abu Dhabi.
I’II be staying at the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers very close to the West Corniche

My Questions are:

(A) What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Abu Dhabi?

(B) If you only had 72 hours to spend in Abu Dhabi where would you visit first?

(C) Should I exchange some Dollars to Dirhams at my Local Bank of America OR would I get a better
exchange rate at the foreign currency exchange kiosks at the Airport?

(D) I would also love to Dubai.
What would be the most efficient mode of Transport from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Dubai?

@Justi4jesu @nattybanta @NONNYG @drkay @Sicilyjoe @uchman
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
7Alexandre:
Hey, Guys
I’m traveling to Naija for Christmas and I’II be making a stopover in London & Abu Dhabi respectively.
I’II be spending two days in London & Three days in Abu Dhabi.
My very first time of visiting Abu Dhabi.
I’II be staying at the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers very close to the West Corniche

My Questions are:

(A) What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Abu Dhabi?

(B) If you only had 72 hours to spend in Abu Dhabi where would you visit first?

(C) Should I exchange some Dollars to Dirhams at my Local Bank of America OR would I get a better
exchange rate at the foreign currency exchange kiosks at the Airport?

(D) I would also love to Dubai.
What would be the most efficient mode of Transport from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Dubai?

@Justi4jesu @nattybanta @NONNYG @drkay @Sicilyjoe @uchman
A. Yas Island, Desert Safari
B. You ask the concierge in your hotel to recommend places for you
C. No idea
D. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, DPR, MOE, Sky dive in the Palm Jumeirah, Gold Souq, so many places

As long as your pocket is loaded, you will never run out of places to visit

Mode of transportation... Taxi, helicopter, buses, hyperloopgrin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:

C. No idea
D. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, DPR, MOE, Sky dive in the Palm Jumeirah, Gold Souq, so many places

Ok,

Thank you very much.

Is there any train that runs from Abu Dhabi to Dubai OR
I only have to use a Bus to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?

Do you have an idea how much it would cost to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
7Alexandre:

Ok,

Thank you very much.

Is there any train that runs from Abu Dhabi to Dubai OR
I only have to use a Bus to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?

Do you have an idea how much it would cost to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
For now no train from AD to Dubai, by bus is 25aed, taxi is around 100aed and above depending on the pick up/ drop off locations

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:
For now no train from AD to Dubai, by bus is 25aed, taxi is around 100aed and above depending on the pick up/ drop off locations

Ok,

Thank you very much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:

C. No idea

As long as your pocket is loaded, you will never run out of places to visit

Mode of transportation... Taxi, helicopter, buses, hyperloop

grin grin grin

My money neva reach,

I don't have a Sugar Mama Yet,

Our Actresses usually have a Big zaddy sponsoring their Dubai trips.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cvesta(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2019
What is the average cost of a resident visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.