Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822085 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Efeosa5(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2019
Thank you, God bless you
uchman:

I don't understand what you meant by "what one will bring"

Get all the food stuffs you can lay your hands on except oil,
Grind equsi, Ogbono, pepper, crayfish,dry fish,stockfish,dried bitter leaf, garri, everything edible except oil.

Buy sponge for bathing...
Cloths are cheaper in Nigeria,

Change your money to dollars from Nigeria and when you get to UAE, you can change them to dirham.

Change small amount of dollars at the airport, from there you can pay taxi, but sim, pay house rent and other little expenses...

When you fully integrate into the system,
Currency exchangers are everywhere and it will be more favorable for you.

I can't remember other things to tell you but you can ask questions...

Also authenticate your results, if you have one and not much necessary...

Success
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Efeosa5:
Thank you, God bless you

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Does any one know about jjc security services at Al watir complex for Al qousais exit 2, towards the left hand side , any information
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by AdeTolu29: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello narialanders I have interest in relocating to Dubai early next year using Freelancer visa. Arrangements is being made but please I want to know the latest news about VPN usage in Dubai?
Can it still work ? Are people arrested for using it? Please I need answers to this as I use VPN for some online stuff that I run. Not Fraud ooo it's a legit stuff just that I use VPN

So please those on ground I need ur response

What is the latest news on VPN In Dubai?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
AdeTolu29:
Hello narialanders I have interest in relocating to Dubai early next year using Freelancer visa. Arrangements is being made but please I want to know the latest news about VPN usage in Dubai?
Can it still work ? Are people arrested for using it? Please I need answers to this as I use VPN for some online stuff that I run. Not Fraud ooo it's a legit stuff just that I use VPN

Its still illegal to use VPN anywhere in uae and one can be arrested if found installed on the persons device.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Juwonmania:
Good day, any one going to Nigeria soon? I have someone who just got to dubai buh mistakenly came in with naira.
Or if you have any idea on where we can change naira to dirhams, kindly give a clue. Thanks

Write me on whatsapp
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Austin5130(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
VPN is usable at least that's why we can make video calls/voice calls on what'sapp and fb.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dchoice(f): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing like that almost everyone here has been using it and no one has been arrested,here is not Nigeria where the police can just stop you and search your phone.people are still using vpn

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Dchoice:
Nothing like that almost everyone here has been using it and no one has been arrested,here is not Nigeria where the police can just stop you and search your phone.people are still using vpn
Isorite. Just know that there are consequences attached to using VPN on your device. The fact that people use it doesn’t make it legal.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonyrich: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Please, is anyone coming to Dubai from Lagos within the week, to help me get my transcript across. Please WhatsApp me on ±197561944688 so we can discuss this further.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by benn007(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2019
So true, no stories oooooo

drkay:

Isorite. Just know that there are consequences attached to using VPN on your device. The fact that people use it doesn’t make it legal.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoluka: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Good morning UAE guys, i just stumbled on this thread .Please , what is a cab driver salary pay package like in UAE especially in emirate of Ajman, i saw some figures online but i want to hear from people on ground .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonyrich: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2019
omoluka:
Good morning UAE guys, i just stumbled on this thread .Please , what is a cab driver salary pay package like in UAE especially in emirate of Ajman, i saw some figures online but i want to hear from people on ground .

It's between #150 to #250k naira equivalent basic pay. Other allowances are also applicable depending on the company.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoluka: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tonyrich:

It's between #150 to #250k naira equivalent basic pay. Other allowances are also applicable depending on the company.
Ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dchoice(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
They are no consequences,no one has been arrested for using vpn .....the worst they can do is to block it and not to arrest anyone......

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
AdeTolu29:

I’m sorry bro, I think you can use vpn to some extent. To what extent is what I don’t know. According to a foremost newspaper in the uae, VPN can be used legitimately (2016 news). Since you’ll be making use of it for legitimate stuffs, it’s okay as long as you can defend it. The reason why I made the initial comment was because I have heard of 2 recent arrests following vpn use and it actually happened cos these were our staffs.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donwhit(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
How many days does it take for the eligibility letter to be ready in MOE when you go for result authentication.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ayodeleson210(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls house how much is security job in UAE as @ 2019?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please i need your help.

Can one get online visa to Dubai?

How can I confirm if an online visa is genuine?

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by joungblood(m): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2019
I want to travel to Dubai beginning of next year, can I get the visa now? Because someone said I have to wait until then to get it, because it's a short period of stay, a week... N secondly why is Dubai visa so cheap now. E visa I'm seeing between 30 to 40k for a week or 2
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adedejis2: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Guys please kindly clarify...my trip is 3rd December to 14th December(flight booked and confirmed), does my visa start counting once it's issued or after i enter UAE cos if my visa comes out b4 1st December, nd starts counting from date of issue, that meas i will be overstaying cos my return flight is 14th...
What are d consequence and what can i do.

I heard there is public holiday from 30th to 3rd December, so definitely visa is coming out by 29 nov latest

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
ucham:

Hello VenusVixen

Please Can you answer these for the benefit of all.

What kind of job did you get?

What are your qualifications?

What's the salary for the job?

How many companies got back in touch with?

We anticipate your reply.

Financial analyst role in one of the biggest FMCG
I have a bachelors degree
Many got back to me but i only got to the last stage of this one, 4 online video interviews
Salary is commensurate to a financial analyst role.
Can’t disclose the actual salary

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HRprof: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
joungblood:
I want to travel to Dubai beginning of next year, can I get the visa now? Because someone said I have to wait until then to get it, because it's a short period of stay, a week... N secondly why is Dubai visa so cheap now. E visa I'm seeing between 30 to 40k for a week or 2

I plan to travel to Dubai January, how can I apply for tourist visa for 1 week? Can I do it without the help of agent? please your assistance is needed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
HRprof:

I plan to travel to Dubai January, how can I apply for tourist visa for 1 week? Can I do it without the help of agent? please your assistance is needed
Check your zenith bank app if you've account with them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tonyrich: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tonyrich:
Please, is anyone coming to Dubai from Lagos within the week, to help me get my transcript across. Please WhatsApp me on ±197561944688 so we can discuss this further.
Is anyone coming to Dubai from Lagos? I need your help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by temmyt20(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonyrich:

Is anyone coming to Dubai from Lagos? I need your help.
pm me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone, who's in Abuja for certificates attestation?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by joungblood(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
HRprof:

... Well yes u can do it without agent but the process sometimes can be very stressful, u can simply use agent it's not expensive for 1week.. 40k to 50k can get it.. But if u want to do ursef u can use emirates airline, go their website if u want to fly with them then I think they can also arrange visa for u..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.