Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (822632 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Cvesta:
What is the average cost of a resident visa
1.2m
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2019
NONNYG:
1.2m

How many years ?

And

Can it be done from Nigeria ?

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cvesta(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2019
NONNYG:
1.2m
Alright. Thanks.
How about the requirements
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2019
7Alexandre:

grin grin grin

My money neva reach,

I don't have a Sugar Mama Yet,

Our Actresses usually have a Big zaddy sponsoring their Dubai trips.

Let me know the date you will be coming to Abu Dhabi. West Corniche and Jumeirah At Etihad towers is my Zone. I will show you places, places and upon places. PM

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Where justi...abeg come post job ooo. I'm open to job opportunities in case there's anyone who has info... I'm in Al Ain now

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
FreebiesGRAM:

How many years ?

And

Can it be done from Nigeria ?

Thanks.

2 years, can't be done from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
NONNYG:
2 years, can't be done from Nigeria

Ok.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Strikersly99: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello house!! Am new here! And i need help on how to get job on getting to Dubai! Pls help

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tunslam19496: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
What chance does someone with hepatitis b has to get a job in UAE ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ugosample(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
NONNYG:
1.2m
I may consider this tho....
just may be
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ugosample:

I may consider this tho....

just may be

It's for 2/3 years oh. Take note

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Valclint(m): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello guys, what's good?
Two years already gone by. Time and tide truly waits for no one.
Rumor has it that the Chinese Company i’m working with has no quota for renewing of visa, which means there is probability of me working as a ”KaliWali” once my resident expires by 7th of January.
What's your take on trading such part?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Valclint:
Hello guys, what's good?
Two years already gone by. Time and tide truly waits for no one.
Rumor has it that the Chinese Company i’m working with has no quota for renewing of visa, which means there is probability of me working as a ”KaliWali” once my resident expires by 7th of January.
What's your take on trading such part?
So you can't look for another job?

It seems you have made up your mind on the type of work you want to do.

I wish you all the best

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2019
kryptoncons:

Yes almost immediately

#19000 for each document

Well, at UAE emabassy the lady at the reception asked me to pay 18k per document.
When i got to payment section, the Nigerian lady there said its 19k and asked me to transfer to one account .
We ll, i reported back to the Arab lady and she was shocked. I had to calm her so that a scene will not happen at the embassy.

So the extra cash made at payment section is a fraudulent charge.

The mistake at uae is that, they should have provided a slip to pay exact 18k per document, it makes it easier that way.

Our people will say how much is this 2k extra that this man is fighting for..... I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chinonye02: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello house plz is it true that dubai is currently observing there holiday....5days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Cafisis:

That your friend is not your friend. If there is vacancy in the company he works why is he asking for 800k?
If you are a millionaire you can dash him 800k anyway.
The company should be responsible for your visa and in most cases your flight expenses too.

You guys should stop saying my friend in UAE said...
Just say somebody that I know in UAE said... it makes more sense like this undecided

Yoy nailed it boss... Simple stuff .
Those guys at UAE are always eager to sell a tip for a fortune.
I didnt want to be hard on him earlier, a friend i knew too asked me for a 1m, i just blocked him off.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2019
koolengrtimmy:

Well, at UAE emabassy the lady at the reception asked me to pay 18k per document.
When i got to payment section, the Nigerian lady there said its 19k and asked me to transfer to one account .
We ll, i reported back to the Arab lady and she was shocked. I had to calm her so that a scene will not happen at the embassy.

So the extra cash made at payment section is a fraudulent charge.

The mistake at uae is that, they should have provided a slip to pay exact 18k per document, it makes it easier that way.

Our people will say how much is this 2k extra that this man is fighting for..... I rest my case.

Sure I know it 18k officially but you will be asked to pay 19k....let me burst ur brain sef it's actually 12k check ur receipt well and do the conversion

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Valclint(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
I have been applying for jobs and none is calling for my service bro. Remembering what I passed through here in 2016 before getting this job, I don’t want to take the risk of cancelling entirely and end up with nothing. I will keep on applying hoping to get something better.My point is that going back to 9ja or going for visa change and returning with a three months is not part of my plans for now for now.
NONNYG:
So you can't look for another job?

It seems you have made up your mind on the type of work you want to do.

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Valclint:
I have been applying for jobs and none is calling for my service bro. Remembering what I passed through here in 2016 before getting this job, I don’t want to take the risk of cancelling entirely and end up with nothing. I will keep on applying hoping to get something better.My point is that going back to 9ja or going for visa change and returning with a three months is not part of my plans for now for now.
These still don’t justify why you would want to stay back and continue to work without a valid visa. Unless your company management tells you to stay back for a while till they have a quota to accommodate you and promise to take full responsibility while you’re overstaying(Which I doubt).
You have more to lose if you decide to stay back on your own; No contract, so you might not even be paid promptly or at all, No medical insurance, deportation when caught Etc.
I’ll advise that you look for another job or do the freelance visa bro.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by themaestro08(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
After landing in UAE how will one convert his visa status from tourist visa to employment visa?

And how could one get the work permit?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Valclint(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response bro, I have gotten the salient point I was looking for from your reply.
drkay:

These still don’t justify why you would want to stay back and continue to work without a valid visa. Unless your company management tells you to stay back for a while till they have a quota to accommodate you and promise to take full responsibility while you’re overstaying(Which I doubt).
You have more to lose if you decide to stay back on your own; No contract, so you might not even be paid promptly or at all, No medical insurance, deportation when caught Etc.
I’ll advise that you look for another job or do the freelance visa bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
themaestro08:
After landing in UAE how will one convert his visa status from tourist visa to employment visa?

And how could one get the work permit?
Look for job; once you get one with a legit company, they process everything for you

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by themaestro08(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
NONNYG:
Look for job; once you get one with a legit company, they process everything for you
thanks man. Wish you the best in your hustle.

Can one secure a job without using an agent? You know how unreliable these guys are.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
themaestro08:
thanks man. Wish you the best in your hustle.

Can one secure a job without using an agent? You know how unreliable these guys are.
Yes, you can secure a job without agent, I got mine without agent likewise some other people I know here, personally I don't advice people to use agent because 99% of them are scammers. Meanwhile finding a job now in UAE is very difficult, so you need to have plan A - Z

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2019
kryptoncons:

Sure I know it 18k officially but you will be asked to pay 19k....let me burst ur brain sef it's actually 12k check ur receipt well and do the conversation.

Boss i saw it too... It breaks my heart more..
See real life extortion

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by donwhit(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls do u need to take eligility letter to mofa, and also ur waec and bsc degree certificates.
Pls i need clarification. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2019
A healthcare services company in Abu Dhabi has urgent opening for 2 Male Nurses with HAAD license/passed. The role is to work offshore/on site. Salary starts from 5k plus feeding and acommodation.
To apply, visit ADCP building on Electra street, Abu Dhabi and apply to the health care services companies listed there, about 3 of them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
donwhit:
Pls do u need to take eligility letter to mofa, and also ur waec and bsc degree certificates.
Pls i need clarification. Thanks

Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Hello please can I authenticate only ND result without WAEC. ?

Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
What are the chances of getting a job after getting work permit

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.