Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (827678 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
mavinjay1:

No be only you bro.... This wik will by my 3rd week too. Inner frustrations wan kill me.
Infact i don tire 4 ds cntry...
Lets link up bro
when did you start your process and have you done your pcc where in naija you dey and how long does your agent told u its gonna be out before.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:05am On May 01, 2018
edafe2000:
when did you start your process and have you done your pcc where in naija you dey and how long does your agent told u its gonna be out before.
3 wiks ago...
Lag...
He sed 2...

wat abt u?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 6:14am On May 01, 2018
mavinjay1:

3 wiks ago...
Lag...
He sed 2...

wat abt u?
same ooo I did my in lag too I called him yesterday and he said its out but they have not send it to him because he was tracking it so am looking maybe today his going to forward to my mail months is yours let's hookup maybe we can meet at dubia which I pray very soon.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2018
edafe2000:
same ooo I did my in lag too I called him yesterday and he said its out but they have not send it to him because he was tracking it so am looking maybe today his going to forward to my mail months is yours let's hookup maybe we can meet at dubia which I pray very soon.
I texted my whatsapp cntact here bro. I dont kno hw da msg got deleted. Maybe its nt allowed on this topic...
But ive sent you a dm sha on ur mail (Pls respond to it

Lets be patient. Dont worry bro, we shall overcome. The Visa will be out. I ws told dat PCC is not dah required anymore plus my agent didnt tell me abt any PCC.
They kip changing Visa rules now in Dubai.
Ive bn expecting that cable visa (Ecopy) for 3 weeks now. I dont know why it is delayed, but i hope that it will be out this week.
We need to travel ASAP because Ramadan is around d corner so as to hustle.
I learnt that durin fasting period. Job hustle is very slow. Im Just Praying that it will be out this week bro. Lets be hopeful.
Like i said we re in d same shoes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2018
nosamj:
bro I mean is it advisable for me to apply for the visa while am in Nigeria, has Any one did the same thing and got there visa
It’s not advisable,but you can still do it anyway.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 6:42am On May 01, 2018
Hello house,pls is it possible for a company to process employment Visa and emirate ID in 20days? Cos I'm scared,I've been working for this company for a month ND two weeks now,I signed a contract deal with them which I did fingerprint,last week they requested for a passport photo to process my visa ND emirate ID,but since then I've not heard from them not until yesterday the CEO of the company (Albab) came ND told me not to worry that next week my visa will be out ND I will go for medical.i just need your advice house..I only have 20days left,how real is it they will do it or should I find my way out for another job?pls I need advice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2018
Paradox44:
Hello house,pls is it possible for a company to process employment Visa and emirate ID in 20days? Cos I'm scared,I've been working for this company for a month ND two weeks now,I signed a contract deal with them which I did fingerprint,last week they requested for a passport photo to process my visa ND emirate ID,but since then I've not heard from them not until yesterday the CEO of the company (Albab) came ND told me not to worry that next week my visa will be out ND I will go for medical.i just need your advice house..I only have 20days left,how real is it they will do it or should I find my way out for another job?pls I need advice.
bro, please which kind of job and is it a reputable company?. Well like you asked earlier, some company can even process visa in one day but Emirates ID takes time..so it is up to your company and you suppose to know better on that
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2018
evening friends, i want to book a ticket to dubai via kenya airways as i want to see the beauty of nairobi too, so i was told i will need transit visa,at the entry point, please how do i route the ticket to accomodate the transit visa.

thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 1:54pm On May 01, 2018
mavinjay1:

I texted my whatsapp cntact here bro. I dont kno hw da msg got deleted. Maybe its nt allowed on this topic...
But ive sent you a dm sha on ur mail (Pls respond to it

Lets be patient. Dont worry bro, we shall overcome. The Visa will be out. I ws told dat PCC is not dah required anymore plus my agent didnt tell me abt any PCC.
They kip changing Visa rules now in Dubai.
Ive bn expecting that cable visa (Ecopy) for 3 weeks now. I dont know why it is delayed, but i hope that it will be out this week.
We need to travel ASAP because Ramadan is around d corner so as to hustle.
I learnt that durin fasting period. Job hustle is very slow. Im Just Praying that it will be out this week bro. Lets be hopeful.
Like i said we re in d same shoes.
did you get my number I send to u thru my mail will you be going to abuja as soon as its out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2018
oduzbaba89:
evening friends, i want to book a ticket to dubai via kenya airways as i want to see the beauty of nairobi too, so i was told i will need transit visa,at the entry point, please how do i route the ticket to accomodate the transit visa.

thanks

ask Kenya airways.
usually you are to stay in the airport waiting premises until the connecting flight is ready to board.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mboi: 9:24pm On May 01, 2018
Hello house, Please I want to ask, is "jobs in Dubai" real? I was asked to pay a refundable fee of $92 to activate my account to enable me start getting interview invites from Dubai.
Please guys, are you or anybody know about this people very well? Are they real or scam?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by azelab: 10:08pm On May 01, 2018
Mboi:
Hello house, Please I want to ask, is "jobs in Dubai" real? I was asked to pay a refundable fee of $92 to activate my account to enable me start getting interview invites from Dubai.
Please guys, are you or anybody know about this people very well? Are they real or scam?

Thank you.

"jobsindubai" site is a scam site, don't ever pay a dime likewise never make any online transaction for job hunting. any site that has you to pay to secure job is scam............. no tell me say I know warn you o. wish u best of luck in your job hunting.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2018
oduzbaba89:

thanks
its not a big deal, book a ticket with a longer Layover of about 18hours and u might be entittled to have a transit visa. or better still book a multi city ticket Lagos -Kenya - Dubai. and get a transit visa at your expense at the Port of entry which is just 20usd.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2018
Paradox44:

You worked for 44 days without a visa and was not worried. now there are positive feedback from your CEO and u are now worried?? smh at the bolded part. Anyways for what its worth, any serious Employer can get you your visa in 48hours. so just be hopeful cos i doubt if u even have a choice here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
I'm feeling so blessed now!!

Let me put it this way "Job found me when visa validity remains 5 weeks to kalas". About 3weeks ago, I stumbled on a job site, but after creating a profile on the job site, I abandoned it not only because job listing on it are not updated but because of its complexity, it's not as easy as indeed. Funny enough, I didn't spend up to 5mins on the site before I abandoned it.

Was surprised when the job site sent a mail to me last Wednesday 25/04/2018 notififying me that an employer has interest in my profile and that I should update my profile to attract more employers, I ignored the mail. Lo and behold, on Thursday 26/04/18, the HR called and said he saw my profile on the site and he would wish to know if I'd be available for interview at the head office in business bay any time between 8am to 4pm on sunday 29th, I told him I'd be available by 10am.

After the interview on Sunday, he told me to come with my luggage, as well as original copy of all necessary documents the following day I.e Monday 30th. Went on Monday, was given an offer letter to sign, taking to the company accommodation and was required to start work immediately (same day). I'm expecting my employment visa to be out any moment from next week. was thinking he would ask me for visa fee just like many other companies do, but Glory be to God. �

I've been fed with 3 square meal by the company since I got here on Monday. It's Indian food and it tastes somehow, but I got no other choice for now since cooking in the camp is prohibited. The camp is occupied by 99% Indian and Pakistan, I'm the only black here. Communication na war, maybe I'll be forced to learn Hindi.

Glory be to God!!!

I must say this, getting a job here is only by God's Grace, most companies now demand for visa fee before they'd hire anyone. And the fee demanded vary from 400k to 850k, no jokes.

So Think ham well and plan ham well before coming!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2018
Topshow4real:

Let me put it this way "Job found me when visa validity remains 5 weeks to kalas". About 3weeks ago, I stumbled on a job site, but after creating a profile on the job site, I abandoned it not only because job listing on it are not updated but because of its complexity, it's not as easy as indeed. Funny enough, I didn't spend up to 5mins on the site before I abandoned it.

Was surprised when the job site sent a mail to me last Wednesday 25/04/2018 notififying me that an employer has interest in my profile and that I should update my profile to attract more employers, I ignored the mail. Lo and behold, on Thursday 26/04/18, the HR called and said he saw my profile on the site and he would wish to know if I'd be available for interview at the head office in business bay any time between 8am to 4pm on sunday 29th, I told him I'd be available by 10am.

After the interview on Sunday, he told me to come with my luggage, as well as original copy of all necessary documents the following day I.e Monday 30th. Went on Monday, was given an offer letter to sign, taking to the company accommodation and was required to start work immediately (same day). I'm expecting my employment visa to be out any moment from next week. was thinking he would ask me for visa fee just like many other companies do, but Glory be to God. �

I've been fed with 3 square meal by the company since I got here on Monday. It's Indian food and it tastes somehow, but I got no other choice for now. The camp is occupied by 99% Indian and Pakistan, I'm the only black here. Communication na war, maybe I'll be forced to learn Hindi.

Glory be to God!!!

I must say this, getting a job here is only by God's Grace, most companies now demand for visa fee before they'd hire anyone. And the fee demanded vary from 400k to 850k, no jokes.

Congrats to you . i wish you more success in all your endeavor .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:07am On May 02, 2018
nattybanta:

Congrats to you . i wish you more success in all your endeavor .

Thanks bro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mboi: 8:41am On May 02, 2018
azelab:

"jobsindubai" site is a scam site, don't ever pay a dime likewise never make any online transaction for job hunting. any site that has you to pay to secure job is scam............. no tell me say I know warn you o. wish u best of luck in your job hunting.
Thanks so much. I appreciate. I thought as much that's why I have to ask you guys first.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2018
Pls, I'll like to attest a Waec result and NCE result for a friend that's in Dubai...I plan going to Abuja to do that as I've heard that the only place. Where and what would I need pls? How much would both cost? He needs it for work in Dubai. Thanks!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2018
Please I'd like to knw the minimum salary job one can get in uae, and how one can survive with it and still save. Bcoz I no undastnd Naija again at all. Tanx in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2017
I landed 3am this morning. I greet all the gurus in the house. For those coming please if you have any job in Nigeria presently or before, abeg carry along your work ID card. For immigration every desk they ask me where do you work? What are going to do in dubai. Those guys serious wella but I smile through some and bluff through some. Na to dey on ur A game when you reach there. For immigration here nobody get my time sef, snap ur face and wave u inside. Ethiopian airline na correct Sha.

@icedbreez, Plz kindly update the house on job hunt.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 1:32pm On May 02, 2018
please gurus here, I apply for Dubai working visa tru a Frd in Dubai , he called me now that my appointment letter will be out tomorrow and It will be sent to my mail to print that after I print I will have to thump print on the copy I printed out with normal thump printing ink.... he said after that I will scan the thump printing copy back to him, then after 3-4 working days another letter will be sent to me that I will take to Abuja and do my boimetric, medical, thereafter the visa will be sent to me.... please can someone shead more light to this please.... thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2018
ancestor20199:
please gurus here, I apply for Dubai working visa tru a Frd in Dubai , he called me now that my appointment letter will be out tomorrow and It will be sent to my mail to print that after I print I will have to thump print on the copy I printed out with normal thump printing ink.... he said after that I will scan the thump printing copy back to him, then after 2weeks the employment visa will be out..... I need someone to who know much more about this to explain how it's been done..... thanks in anticipation

Its done exactly the way he explained. you just need to verify the documents he sent to u. cos some send u a fake document so u could be able to release the payment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ancestor20199: 1:54pm On May 02, 2018
nattybanta... thanks for the reply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dolphyn: 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
Am an active member of this thread....
But am about making a decision that might Mar or Make me.

I do get roughly 90k monthly after expenses from my current Job.
Am paid 120k.

I got this strong desire going abroad. I have friends out there. They promise to get me a security Job that pays less than 150k.

Am just thinking; does forfeiting my current Job for that of Dubai- Worth it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drogbaleee1(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2018
Please how much should i budget at least for Dubai 96hours visit including visa, flight and touring
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by azelab: 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
Topshow4real:

I've been fed with 3 square meal by the company since I got here on Monday. It's Indian food and it tastes somehow, but I got no other choice for now since cooking in the camp is prohibited. The camp is occupied by 99% Indian and Pakistan, I'm the only black here. Communication na war, maybe I'll be forced to learn Hindi.

Glory be to God!!!

congratulation, please kindly assist your fellow Nigeria with the site website. thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 4:03pm On May 02, 2018
Dolphyn:
Am an active member of this thread....
But am about making a decision that might Mar or Make me.

I do get roughly 90k monthly after expenses from my current Job.
Am paid 120k.

I got this strong desire going abroad. I have friends out there. They promise to get me a security Job that pays less than 150k.

Am just thinking; does forfeiting my current Job for that of Dubai- Worth it?

Lol, u have 120k job in Nigeria and I want to leave it for a job of 120 or 140k does it make sense to you, better stay with your current job to avoid regrets in future, your friends want to get agent money and visa fee from you, that's what they are interested in

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.