Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (826158 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obonujoker(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2018
Tunjinodaysoff:
no...I would not advise you to come prior to Ramadan unless you're in advanced stages of coming....cos business is very slow during this time...after Ramadan itself the mid day work ban will start...also slow...but still a better time in my opinion than in Ramadan

Alright thanks....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2018
LIFE IN UAE

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 10:03pm On May 03, 2018
edafe2000:
when did you start your process and have you done your pcc where in naija you dey and how long does your agent told u its gonna be out before.
how far my guy any news yet this taking long ooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 1:37am On May 04, 2018
mavinjay1:

I texted my whatsapp cntact here bro. I dont kno hw da msg got deleted. Maybe its nt allowed on this topic...
But ive sent you a dm sha on ur mail (Pls respond to it

Lets be patient. Dont worry bro, we shall overcome. The Visa will be out. I ws told dat PCC is not dah required anymore plus my agent didnt tell me abt any PCC.
They kip changing Visa rules now in Dubai.
Ive bn expecting that cable visa (Ecopy) for 3 weeks now. I dont know why it is delayed, but i hope that it will be out this week.
We need to travel ASAP because Ramadan is around d corner so as to hustle.
I learnt that durin fasting period. Job hustle is very slow. Im Just Praying that it will be out this week bro. Lets be hopeful.
Like i said we re in d same shoes.
how far my guy any news yet
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:20am On May 04, 2018
U will not understand till u come. Some are still here cos of the money already lost. How do u think your people will after spending millions on u and u will come back with nothing. So my bro don't judge a book by its cover. Come and try your luck. Things might work out differently for you.
SirWellington:
The question I want to ask is, if Dubai is as hard and difficult as most of you put it, what are you still doing there Shouldn't you come back home with the little you have made and remain in Nigeria? I think people will take your submission more seriously if you come back home.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2018
Ijiimmayi:
U will not understand till u come. Some are still here cos of the money already lost. How do u think your people will after spending millions on u and u will come back with nothing. So my bro don't judge a book by its cover. Come and try your luck. Things might work out differently for you.

Okay. I was just asking.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by richdopeboi: 12:13pm On May 04, 2018
grin :oPlease oga bosss I want to apply for three months visit visa to Dubai from Nigeria kindly update me on how to go about it any suggestions would be gladly appreciated thanks .�
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
emekamacelo:
[color=#770077][/color] Good evening house. i've been planning to come to dubai and look for job. i have only waec result. i'm 22yrs of age. I've been following this thread since last month. I managed to raise 775k. i want to come with 3months tourist visa i've 250k budgeted 4 it. 211k for flight and 300k as bta. my question is there any gurantee that i will get job b4 3months even if it's 120k job. i have 4years spare parts expirience here in nigeria. i want to know if 300k is enough for bta. and the best way to get 3months visa. i plan going after ramadan. thanks
with your spare parts business experience. you can still make it here through importation from sharjah.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aguizm(m): 1:14am On May 05, 2018
An agent is billing 480k for 3 months visa to UAE.I just d laugh am.This thread has been very helpful to me.With all thèse stories am reading here,Seems I go abort mission UAE biko .

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 3:52am On May 05, 2018
Please house I need your attention.
I don't know if it is advisable to withdraw my employment visa I have been waiting for 16weeks now to apply for 3months visa?
When I get there I change it.
Need a swift response so as to know what to instruct my agent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2018
Hi guys I need a job. I just entered Dubai of recent thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2018
aguizm:
An agent is billing 480k for 3 months visa to UAE.I just d laugh am.This thread has been very helpful to me.With all thèse stories am reading here,Seems I go abort mission UAE biko .

Don't allow someone else's experience be your own reality. Some go over there and are favored more than others, while some have terrible experiences, some have testimonies. If you have really read the thread well you will depict some reasonable gurus here have emphasised on BEING PREPARED, and mapping out your plans well. If you can take the chance depending on your circumstance, then go, else, remain here and tarry with PMB. Bless up!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2018
edafe2000:
how far my guy any news yet
Boss Notin ohh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2018
chiomaudokanne:
Please house I need your attention.
I don't know if it is advisable to withdraw my employment visa I have been waiting for 16weeks now to apply for 3months visa?
When I get there I change it.
Need a swift response so as to know what to instruct my agent.
Even the 3months sef own is taking forever 2 be released.... May God Answer our prayers....
This Dubai stuff need serious patience
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2018
mavinjay1:

Even the 3months sef own is taking forever 2 be released.... May God Answer our prayers....
This Dubai stuff need serious patience
when did you apply ?
UAE is still unsure if to grant visas to Nigerian for the time being. so its reason for delay
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2018
tonididdy:

when did you apply ?
UAE is still unsure if to grant visas to Nigerian for the time being. so its reason for delay
I swear 3 weeks ive passed now bro.. For a 3months visa
And i aint the only one. Y dem no wan grant visas to Nigerians nah. Wats do u tink is happenin sir?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 9:57am On May 05, 2018
tonididdy:

when did you apply ?
Am not sure about this.
A friend of mine came out on 26th of last month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 10:07am On May 05, 2018
chiomaudokanne:
. Am not sure about this. A friend of mine came out on 26th of last month
I never said they stopped ...I only said 'delay' . Do you know how long your friend must have waited for ? usually visit visas are processed in 7 to 10 days maximum. so understand my point
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2018
mavinjay1:

I swear 3 weeks ive passed now bro.. For a 3months visa
And i aint the only one. Y dem no wan grant visas to Nigerians nah. Wats do u tink is happenin sir?
they are planning more severe screening processes I am told since your president visited the UAE and advice stricter screening procedures for Nigerians coming into the UAE because some Nigerians were laundering money into the UAE and buying dapper properties.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2018
tonididdy:

they are planning more severe screening processes I am told since your president visited the UAE and advice stricter screening procedures for Nigerians coming into the UAE because some Nigerians were laundering money into the UAE and buying dapper properties.
Ewoooo!!
edafe2000 peep this oh!
Woow so that must have been the reason for the delay.
Is our visas going to come out, sir... (I meant us that are already in the process) @tonididdy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by chiomaudokanne: 10:26am On May 05, 2018
tonididdy:
I never said they stopped ...I only said 'delay' . Do you know how long your friend must have waited for ? usually visit visas are processed in 7 to 10 days maximum. so understand my point
okay sir...wasn't doubting you either. one love!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2018
tonididdy:

@tonididdy , edafe2000
What you said about Buhari is true though.
I just read it online: He sed some Nigerians are corrupt & dey re doing Money Laundering in Dubai.
So UAE might have been preparing for severe screening process.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2018
mavinjay1:

@tonididdy , edafe2000
I just read it online: He sed some Nigerians are corrupt & dey re doing Money Laundering in Dubai.
a month + at most I am guessing
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2018
Good afternoon house
PLEASE i need some assistance here on something bothering me it happened that i traveled to UAE last year(2017) november on 3 months visa after i get a job this year january the Hr of the company told me that day that the PRO that will run around for my visa processing is not around that time that if they are unable to complete my processing before my tourist visa expirers i will have to exist and come back after they complete the process which i agreed ( though i still continue searching o maybe i can find the one that can do it on time ) but unfortunately when the pro resume and started the processing UAE introduced this PCC requirement on feb 4th but my visa remains only 6days that time so i dont have any option than to come to naija and get the stuff done but when an coming the company gave me 500aed to get the PCC(i have my offer letter and thump printed labour contract copy).
I arrived naija on feb 9 So when i finished the PCC ATTESTATION i scanned it to them as instructed by the PRO on feb 22, since i've waiting for my employment visa but whenever i called them they will tell me they are still waiting for it from the system at embassy but when the frustration is becoming unbearable for my innocent PRO he sent me the application number he used to process the visa and tell me to also be checking it myself but whenever i check it, it will show APPLICATION UNDER PROCESSING AT THE EMBASSY but this week thursday he sent me a document which contains UPDATE WORK PERMIT INFORMATION with my details and work permit number written in arabia and english but he said i should take it to embassy and and complete the processing
so with this will i need to do medical and biodata please i need urgent and helpful answers

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2018
Goldenski:
Good afternoon house
PLEASE i need some assistance here on something bothering me it happened that i traveled to UAE last year(2017) november on 3 months visa after i get a job this year january the Hr of the company told me that day that the PRO that will run around for my visa processing is not around that time that if they are unable to complete my processing before my tourist visa expirers i will have to exist and come back after they complete the process which i agreed ( though i still continue searching o maybe i can find the one that can do it on time ) but unfortunately when the pro resume and started the processing UAE introduced this PCC requirement on feb 4th but my visa remains only 6days that time so i dont have any option than to come to naija and get the stuff done but when an coming the company gave me 500aed to get the PCC(i have my offer letter and thump printed labour contract copy).
I arrived naija on feb 9 So when i finished the PCC ATTESTATION i scanned it to them as instructed by the PRO on feb 22, since i've waiting for my employment visa but whenever i called them they will tell me they are still waiting for it from the system at embassy but when the frustration is becoming unbearable for my innocent PRO he sent me the application number he used to process the visa and tell me to also be checking it myself but whenever i check it, it will show APPLICATION UNDER PROCESSING AT THE EMBASSY but this week thursday he sent me a document which contains UPDATE WORK PERMIT INFORMATION with my details and work permit number written in arabia and english but he said i should take it to embassy and and complete the processing
so with this will i need to do medical and biodata please i need urgent and helpful answers
yes brother, you will take those document to UAE abuja embassy and there they will tell you the hospital to do the medical and you also do your biometric there also and they will issue you ur visa on your passport...kalas

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
Goldenski:
Good afternoon house

I think with the UPDATE WORK PERMIT INFORMATION the PRO sent to you, u need to take it to UAE Embassy to Abuja, make payment of N30,000 for biometeric; after which u'll be issued a residence visa (in your int'l passport) from the embassy.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 8:48pm On May 05, 2018
mavinjay1:

@tonididdy , edafe2000
hello bro I just read your update now I guess its not us alone that's involved in this even my agent is telling me to wait until nextweek.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 7:49am On May 06, 2018
mavinjay1:

@tonididdy , edafe2000
@marvinjay its some visas are out ooo call your agent just getting the news now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2018
edafe2000:
@marvinjay its some visas are out ooo call your agent just getting the news now.
Waooow congrats bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gud4real: 9:34am On May 06, 2018
Pls, what are the requirements for dubai 2weeks visa and what are the procedures?. i want to do the processing myself. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by edafe2000: 9:55am On May 06, 2018
mavinjay1:
Waooow congrats bro
how far have you been able to get in touch with him
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goldenski(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2018
nnamdi16:

I think with the UPDATE WORK PERMIT INFORMATION the PRO sent to you, u need to take it to UAE Embassy to Abuja, make payment of N30,000 for biometeric; after which u'll be issued a residence visa (in your int'l passport) from the embassy.
do you mean i dont need to undergo medical check up here please i need to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.